Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (14610 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / To the atheist, what do you think? / The Atheist's Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by tintingz(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2018
winner01:
The difference between us is that, I am not obsessed with your own version of god. I don't talk or think about your god 24/7.
I don't think you can say the same for yourself.
But you're here using the blessing of Lord Social media. grin

Hypocrite!
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

I see, you are a creationist, no wonder arguing with you has proven to be futile, you have been voluntarily caged by fundamentalism.

the next time you want to defend your fairy tale remember that the bible was supposedly composed over a 1,500 year period.
Ntoor, if you call me whatever you think I am, na you know o

I see that anyone who has a different opinion from yours must be close-minded.
Einstein duly noted the bigotry of atheists and everyday we see atheists reinforcing this obvious truth.

We asked for evidence, you said you can't provide any.

You say God is evil, His laws are evil, He committed suicide, and all these should prove that He does not exist.

If we don't agree with your nonsense, then we are caged.

Just open your eyes dude. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 5:06pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

E go do you vaaam for eye.

Meanwhile I am still waiting for your verifiable evidence that a man or a group of men somewhere invented God.

cheesy

Be there deluding your self with ancient mythological nonsense. Even Jesus told his disciples to keep running round the cities of Israel and before they finish he will return. That was 2000 years ago. Your own na small.

"When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes".

Matthew 10:23

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by tintingz(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2018
winner01:
Okay, but as for A.Y and other comedians he invites to his show, they created a living our if their words. Me, just like Mr bean, no not need to directly create our living like A.Y and other comedians.
They were able to get sponsors for thier brands mostly through connection.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by tintingz(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yet it was created. Good luck with your new found God.
Just like God/s were created.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2018
tintingz:
But you're here using the blessing of Lord Social media. grin

Hypocrite!
Should I stop you from using the blessings of Christianity?

https://www.nairaland.com/2975009/christianity-reason-science

Thank God you people are not majority, na so you go deprive us of our rights like all those atheist countries that existed?

Oh, and RuthlessLeader, those disciplines were created by creationists, I bet they are not real scientists. wink
21st century bullsh*t.

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2018
tintingz:
They were able to get sponsors for thier brands mostly through connection.
They talk for for a living. Their jokes are words. Taink you. wink
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by hahn(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2018
winner01:
My God!!!, such honesty from an atheist.

Dalaman, hopefulLandlord, Seun, Cutemadridsta, Hahn, Superhumanist, Budaatum etc, do you agree that this is what Christianity stands for?

grin grin grin

Christianity stands for:

Eating grass

Acting as a foot mat for your pastor

Acting like lunatics in public

Christianity is also about raping members of your congregation as a pastor. Just check fp

smiley

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2018
hahn:

Christianity stands for:

Eating grass

Acting as a foot mat for your pastor

Acting like lunatics in public

Christianity is also about raping members of your congregation as a pastor. Just check fp

smiley
Okay Sir, which should I believe, the words of a honest ruthlessLeader or a deluded Hahn who dishonesty gives me perfect examples of those not following the teachings of Christ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 5:16pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Dalaman the burden stone is being unveiled already.

This is the world leaders reaction.

E go do you vaaam for eye. grin

Thrash, things like these have happened many many times before. In fact when the Arabs attacked Israel in the many wars they waged against the country deluded people like you. Kept shouting end of days. This one will pass as all the others have. Jerusalem isn't a burden stone on all the world except the middle east.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 5:16pm On May 14, 2018
tintingz:
Just like God/s were created.

Maybe you can help dalaman out of his quagmire.

Can you show me verifiable evidence of the first man or group of humans that "created"/ " invented " God.

I would love to see it grin
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 5:17pm On May 14, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

So this is what you are rejoicing for, a situation that could devolve into war, I thought i couldn`t be surprised but you shown me how evil you are to be enjoying such a thing.

You and your ilk will soon see what the word burden stone means grin

We are in the end game now. cheesy
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 5:18pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Can you show me verifiable evidence of the first man or group of humans that "created"/ " invented " God.

You believe in a God created by the ancient Jews called Yahweh , yet you are yapping nonsense. Continue.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 5:22pm On May 14, 2018
dalaman:

Thrash, things like these have happened many many times before. In fact when the Arabs attacked Israel in the many wars they waged against the country deluded people like you. Kept shouting end of days. This one will pass as all the others have. Jerusalem isn't a burden stone on all the world except the middle east.

Eeyah ignorance overload. I guess the reason why 137 countries were asked to vote was because Jerusalem was useless to the world and I guess the reason why the world leaders are lamenting now is due to the insignificance of Jerusalem grin

Keep on lying to yourself. E go do you vaaam for eye.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by hahn(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2018
winner01:
Okay Sir, which should I believe, the words of a honest ruthlessLeader or a deluded Hahn who dishonesty gives me perfect examples of those not following the teachings of Christ? undecided

And what is your proof that they are not following the teachings of Christ. Afterall, your god said Christians will be able to walk over scorpions and snakes. Eating grass na small thing na grin
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by tintingz(m): 5:27pm On May 14, 2018
winner01:
Should I stop you from using the blessings of Christianity?

https://www.nairaland.com/2975009/christianity-reason-science

Thank God you people are not majority, na so you go deprive us of our rights like all those atheist countries that existed?

Oh, and RuthlessLeader, those disciplines were created by creationists, I bet they are not real scientists. wink
21st century bullsh*t.
You didn't give credit to the due people that influenced mordern science which were the ancient Greeks then influenced the medieval Muslims passed on to the Europeans.

The Blessing of science were founded by the Greeks who were skeptists.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2018
hahn:

And what is your proof that they are not following the teachings of Christ. Afterall, your god said Christians will be able to walk over scorpions and snakes. Eating grass na small thing na grin
Why should I give you proof of something you don't believe?
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by hahn(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2018
winner01:
Why should I give you proof of something you don't believe?

Same reason I do not need to "believe" in the sun. We all know it is there because all I need to tell you is "look up" undecided
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2018
tintingz:
You didn't give credit to the due people that influenced mordern science which were the ancient Greeks then influenced the medieval Muslims passed on to the Europeans.

The Blessing of science were founded by the Greeks who were skeptists.
I mentioned the achievements of Christians and praised other religious acheivements.

I think you have a comprehension problem.

My simple question is should I stop you from benefitting from those achievements.

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2018
hahn:

Same reason I do not need to "believe" in the sun. We all know it is there because all I need to tell you is "look up" undecided
What if I don't need to look up to believe, because by it I see everything else?
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 5:38pm On May 14, 2018
winner01:
What if I don't need to look up to believe, because by it I see everything else?

Amazing quote! smiley

The law of cause and effect in its simplest form.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by hahn(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2018
winner01:

That is because the other function of the sun is to give light. Jeeze *facepalm'

That is why you cannot say you "believe" in the sun because you don't need to. You already know it is there. Duh

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 5:44pm On May 14, 2018
hahn:

Yet the Sun which does not know we are here SPECIFICALLY works in benefit to us DIRECTLY.

Did the humongous sun which isn't alive make itself to be concerned and directly beneficial to such a miniscule humanity on far away earth?
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2018
hahn:

That is because the other function of the sun is to give light. Jeeze *facepalm'

That is why you cannot say you "believe" in the sun because you don't need to. You already know it is there. Duh

I believe its there even though I've not looked up throughout today.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by budaatum: 5:46pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

We have access to evidence you can never have at your level smiley
With your spiritual eye, right? The one made by your creator, and in the way you currently use it to access evidence?

I think you should ask for your money back!
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 5:48pm On May 14, 2018
budaatum:

With your spiritual eye, right? The one made by your creator, and in the way you currently use it to access evidence?

I think you should ask for your money back!

I don't have a spiritual eye. I have a spiritual life bottled in a physical body.

Maybe you should up the money you paid because it obviously wasn't enough for this upgrade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by budaatum: 5:54pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Maybe you should up the money you paid because it obviously wasn't enough for this upgrade.
I don't pay a creator Butter. I simply evolve.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 5:56pm On May 14, 2018
budaatum:

I don't pay a creator Butter. I simply evolve.

Yes you do pay and have been paying but keep falling short. You will give "account" of how much you paid in time so don't worry. wink

God is a very excellent auditor.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by tintingz(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Since names of communities were not known during early human era, it will be hard to know which community or people first invented God.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 5:59pm On May 14, 2018
tintingz:
Since names of communities were not known during early human era, it will be hard to know which community or people first invented God.

So you have no evidence is what you say? You only have an assertion based on what then? Faith? cheesy

Atheism is synonymous with evidence and you just said you have no evidence for your claim so am I safe to call it bullsh1t?
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by hahn(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2018
winner01:
I believe its there even though I've not looked up throughout today.

So?
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by hahn(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yet the Sun which does not know we are here SPECIFICALLY works in benefit to us DIRECTLY.

You do know the sun also causes skin cancer and drought, right? undecided

Did the humongous sun which isn't alive make itself to be concerned and directly beneficial to such a miniscule humanity on far away earth?

I cannot answer that question. Any ideas?
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus / Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? / Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.