Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,802 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (14553 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / To the atheist, what do you think? / The Atheist's Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by tintingz(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2018
winner01:
I mentioned the achievements of Christians and praised other religious acheivements.

I think you have a comprehension problem.

My simple question is should I stop you from benefitting from those achievements.
Lol, did I mention anything about stopping you from using other people's inventory or ideology?

Come my house and stop me. grin

There's no prove that all the Christian Scientists you mentioned were influenced by thier divine books, they were mostly influenced by the works of ancient Greeks.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by budaatum: 6:13pm On May 14, 2018
winner01:
Why should I give you proof of something you don't believe?
A person must believe before you give them proof? Why? Does their believing make the proof work, like one is the cause of the other, perhaps?
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by budaatum: 6:16pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yes you do pay and have been paying but keep falling short. You will give "account" of how much you paid in time so don't worry. wink

God is a very excellent auditor.
Oh my god, look I'm scarred. kmt!
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by tintingz(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So you have no evidence is what you say? You only have an assertion based on what then? Faith? cheesy

Atheism is synonymous with evidence and you just said you have no evidence for your claim so am I safe to call it bullsh1t?
I have assertion base on studies. E.g the God gene, there are books about the evolution of God.

You can't even provide any evidence that Yahweh created rocks, water etc.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 6:42pm On May 14, 2018
hahn:

You do know the sun also causes skin cancer and drought, right? undecided

And we have an epidermic of those right? And we do not have preventive measures for those right?

I cannot answer that question. Any ideas?
smiley

You cannot answer it because you are either deliberately ignorant or would deliberately force yourself to move away from what deep thought on this would reveal to you. grin
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by hahn(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And we have an epidermic of those right? And we do not have preventive measures for those right?

You cannot answer it because you are either deliberately ignorant or would deliberately force yourself to move away from what deep thought on this would reveal to you. grin

So what is your deep thought on it?
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 6:44pm On May 14, 2018
tintingz:
I have assertion base on studies. E.g the God gene, there are books about the evolution of God.

You can't even provide any evidence that Yahweh created rocks, water etc.

Lmao in a nutshell you have no VERIFIABLE evidence to your claim.

You just wasted everyones time.

There are also books about the non evolution of God and the creative nature of God.

Answer my question and don't throw me a red herring.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 6:45pm On May 14, 2018
hahn:

So what is your deep thought on it?

The one to do the thinking is you. Or are you not supposed to be a freethinker?
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by hahn(m): 6:53pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The one to do the thinking is you. Or are you not supposed to be a freethinker?

Mtcheww
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 7:01pm On May 14, 2018
hahn:

Mtcheww

Cop out.

You should take freethinking seriously from now on because you are obviously yet a mediocre in that department.

Such thoughts about how something far away from the earth which isn't alive could independently have direct consequence on the earth despite the earth not being an original part of it as a planet. Not just the earth having a direct link o it but also the tiny human population size of the earth also having direct benefit from this big yellow sun which is totally unaware of our existence. Such thoughts would quickly push "certain" mindsets out of your atheistic head. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by hahn(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Cop out.

You should take freethinking seriously from now on because you are obviously yet a mediocre in that department.

Such thoughts about how something far away from the earth which isn't alive could independently have direct consequence on the earth despite the earth not being an original part of it as a planet. Not just the earth having a direct link o it but also the tiny human population size of the earth also having direct benefit from this big yellow sun which is totally unaware of our existence. Such thoughts would quickly push "certain" mindsets out of your atheistic head. grin

You are the cop out you coward

What is your own explanation for the sun? Let's hear it undecided
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by tintingz(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao in a nutshell you have no VERIFIABLE evidence to your claim.

You just wasted everyones time.

There are also books about the non evolution of God and the creative nature of God.

Answer my question and don't throw me a red herring.
There are studies and research on this oga.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 7:24pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Eeyah ignorance overload. I guess the reason why 137 countries were asked to vote was because Jerusalem was useless to the world and I guess the reason why the world leaders are lamenting now is due to the insignificance of Jerusalem grin

Keep on lying to yourself. E go do you vaaam for eye.

Many world leaders or their representatives have casted votes on many other issues like the Iran nuclear deal, the Iraq war, the Russia vs Ukraine war, North Korean issue etc. Jerusalem is not as important to the world as New york, London or Hong Kong for example.

The nonsense written inside the bible that you posted has nothing to do with the reality of the world today.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 7:26pm On May 14, 2018
dalaman:

Many world leaders or their representatives have casted votes on many other issues like the Iran nuclear deal, the Iraq war, the Russia vs Ukraine war, North Korean issue etc. Jerusalem is not as important to the world as New york, London or Hong Kong for example.

The nonsense written inside the bible that you posted has nothing to do with the reality of the world today.

Yet none has ever been this volatile despite being about a rather small easily overlooked zone cheesy grin

Keep deceiving yourself e go do you vaaam for eye cheesy
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 7:28pm On May 14, 2018
hahn:

You are the cop out you coward

What is your own explanation for the sun? Let's hear it undecided

Was I the one who led you to atheism? Am I the one to lead you out of it? grin

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 7:29pm On May 14, 2018
tintingz:
There are studies and research on this oga.

Where is your VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE oga.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 7:31pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yet the Sun which does not know we are here SPECIFICALLY works in benefit to us DIRECTLY.

Did the humongous sun which isn't alive make itself to be concerned and directly beneficial to such a miniscule humanity on far away earth?

You can tell lies for Jesus.

The sun is not working to benefit us directly. The sun is just there doing its thing while growing in size and all. It is the earth's magnetic field that is actually deflecting solar flares and the ozone layer that is protecting us from solar radiation else all humans would have been dead here on earth. The sun itself is out to kill us all. With time as the sun continues to grow in size it will destroy all life on earth and destroy the planet it self. So what nonsense as you saying that the sun is concerned about us? How is the sun concerned about us when it's constantly sending deadly radiation at us that are been deflected by the earth magnetic field and ozone layer?
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 7:34pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yet none has ever been this volatile despite being about a rather small easily overlooked zone cheesy grin

Keep deceiving yourself e go do you vaaam for eye cheesy

What is this thrash? What is volatile here? That America has moved it's embassy to Jerusalem? How does that concern China, Sweden, Japan, Korea, Cameroun, Nepal, India and Poland for example? How does it affect the world economy?
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 7:40pm On May 14, 2018
dalaman:

You can tell lies for Jesus.

The sun is not working to benefit us directly. The sun is just there doing its thing while growing in size and all. It is the earth's magnetic field that is actually deflecting solar flares and the ozone layer that is protecting us from solar radiation else all humans would have been dead here on earth. The sun itself is out to kill us all. With time as the sun continues to grow in size it will destroy all life on earth and destroy the planet it self. So what nonsense as you saying that the sun is concerned about us? How is the sun concerned about us when it's constantly sending deadly radiation at us that are been deflected by the earth magnetic field and ozone layer?

Eeyah such magnitudes of ignorance.

So the ozone layer somehow knew it had to protect such tiny humans from the rays of the sun despite being unaware of our existence right?

So the sun also somehow DIRECTLY gives life to All green vegetation on this planet which on their own generate the OXYGEN we so depend on to survive while filtering the carbon dioxide we expel right?

Yet the sun also warms our planet, heating the surface, the oceans and the atmosphere. Releasing its energy to the atmosphere which is the primary cause of our much needed weather and climate.

Your ignorance is alarming to say the least.

I will quote from https://history.nasa.gov/

Nothing is more important to us on Earth than the Sun. Without the Sun's heat and light, the Earth would be lifeless

Somehow for no apparent reason an inanimate sun which is about 92million miles from the earth and unaware of the existence of the earth is DIRECTLY beneficial to the earth despite both planets being ignorant of each other.

Keep lying and deceiving yourself. grin

Dalaman the scientifically ignorant scientist cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 7:45pm On May 14, 2018
hahn:

So?
hehehe grin
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, did I mention anything about stopping you from using other people's inventory or ideology?

Come my house and stop me. grin

There's no prove that all the Christian Scientists you mentioned were influenced by thier divine books, they were mostly influenced by the works of ancient Greeks.
show proof!
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 7:46pm On May 14, 2018
dalaman:

What is this thrash? What is volatile here? That America has moved it's embassy to Jerusalem? How does that concern China, Sweden, Japan, Korea, Cameroun, Nepal, India and Poland for example? How does it affect the world economy?

I guess you are not watching CNN or BBC

Israel, Jerusalem is currently trending WORLDWIDE on twitter. I guess Poland, Nepal, India Korea, and all those other countries are not a part of the worldwide and by the way, Cameroon is directly concerned because they are currently there in Jerusalem. These are the list of countries there right now.

Albania, Angola, Austria, Cameroon, Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Kenya, Macedonia, Burma, Nigeria, Panama, Peru, the Philippines, Romania, Rwanda, Serbia, South Sudan, Thailand, Ukraine, Vietnam, Paraguay, Tanzania and Zambia.

Keep on lying and deceiving yourself. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I don't have a spiritual eye. I have a spiritual life bottled in a physical body.

Maybe you should up the money you paid because it obviously wasn't enough for this upgrade.
Golden!!!
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by budaatum: 7:53pm On May 14, 2018
Seriously, this would make for a great myth!
Butterflyleo:

So the ozone layer somehow knew it had to protect such tiny humans from the rays of the sun despite being unaware of our existence right?

So the sun also somehow DIRECTLY gives life to All green vegetation on this planet which on their own generate the OXYGEN we so depend on to survive while filtering the carbon dioxide we expel right?

Yet the sun also warms our planet, heating the surface, the oceans and the atmosphere. Releasing its energy to the atmosphere which is the primary cause of our much needed weather and climate.

Somehow for no apparent reason an inanimate sun which is about 92million miles from the earth and unaware of the existence of the earth is DIRECTLY beneficial to the earth despite both planets being ignorant of each other.

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by budaatum: 7:55pm On May 14, 2018
In fact, is that not the story in the myth about light trying to usurp god?
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 8:00pm On May 14, 2018
budaatum:
Seriously, this would make for a great myth!

Only desperation and ignorance would make one call actual scientific facts, myths.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 8:01pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The same sun will someday destroy the whole planet so what are you yapping about? Even as it is the earth's magnetic field is what is saving us from the sun, because the sun on its own is trying to kill us.
Take away the earth's magnetic field and
ultraviolet radiation from the sun will harm all life on earth.

The sun does NOT care about us here on earth. It will destroy the whole earth in the future as it continues to grow.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 8:06pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I guess you are not watching CNN or BBC

Israel, Jerusalem is currently trending WORLDWIDE on twitter. I guess Poland, Nepal, India Korea, and all those other countries are not a part of the worldwide and by the way, Cameroon is directly concerned because they are currently there in Jerusalem. These are the list of countries there right now.

Albania, Angola, Austria, Cameroon, Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Kenya, Macedonia, Burma, Nigeria, Panama, Peru, the Philippines, Romania, Rwanda, Serbia, South Sudan, Thailand, Ukraine, Vietnam, Paraguay, Tanzania and Zambia.

Keep on lying and deceiving yourself. grin

How does America moving it's capital to Jerusalem affect me here in Australia? How does it affect the people living in China, Argentina, Brazil, Malaysia and India for example? How dies it affect the world economy?
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 8:06pm On May 14, 2018
dalaman:

The same sun will someday destroy the whole planet so what are you yapping about? Even as it is the earth's magnetic field is what is saving us from the sun, because the sun on its own is trying to kill us.
Take away the earth's magnetic field and
ultraviolet radiation from the sun will harm all life on earth.

The sun does NOT care about us here on earth. It will destroy the whole earth in the future as it continues to grow.

You said take away the earths magnetic field so how come the earth then got this magnetic field as a line if protection for what? For what purpose would an inanimate planet require this line of protection? For itself or for those who inhabit her? Does the earth feel the pain of the sun? Does it care if it gets destroyed or "killed" as you call it? grin

You say the sun does not care but it cares enough to have kept the earth alive for what scientists say is for 4.5 billion years grin

That's a whole lot of years for it "not to care" isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 8:07pm On May 14, 2018
dalaman:

How does America moving it's capital to Jerusalem affect me here in Australia? How does it affect the people living in China, Argentina, Brazil, Malaysia and India for example? How dies it affect the world economy?

Its already affecting the whole world or is your news being read to you in Braille?

Even the Australian government has been very vocal about this since December 2017. Which part of Australia you dey? Inside bush? grin

2 Likes

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 8:15pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You said take away the earths magnetic field so how come the earth then got this magnetic field as a line if protection for what? For what purpose would an inanimate planet require this line of protection? For itself or for those who inhabit her? Does the earth feel the pain of the sun? Does it care if it gets destroyed or "killed" as you call it? grin

You say the sun does not care but it cares enough to have kept the earth alive for what scientists say is for 4.5 billion years grin

That's a whole lot of years for it "not to care" isn't it?

The sun is constantly sending ultraviolet radiation that will end all life on earth, if it cares about us it won't be doing that. Even with the earth's magnetic field and ozone layer we still have to constantly protect ourselves from the sun, too much exposure to it will still harm us. The sun does not care about us because it will destroy the earth and everything within it in the future.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 8:17pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Its already affecting the whole world or is your news being read to you in Braille?

Even the Australian government has been very vocal about this since December 2017. Which part of Australia you dey? Inside bush? grin

How is it affecting the whole world Ogbeni? How? Has it crashed the world economy? Has it impoverished many nations? Has it made nations richer? How is it affecting the world and how has it affected Australia? Tell me how pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Has Your Pastor Ever Preached From Songs Of Solomon? / No Matter The Economy Of The Jungle.i Can Never Eat Grass...it Is Not Pride... / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.