Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? (10370 Views)

A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Sanemind(m): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2018
Imapearl:

sorry but its annoying
bone the guy l think he is a pervert,guess u stay in pH? Maybe we can start a nice convo, no d**k pictures Lol...
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by wristbangle: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2018
Imapearl:
some guys are useless
sorry to say
you sent me a mail, I replied you
only for you to ask me if I wanted to see your dick
is that how you treat a woman?
that isn't right bro
besides what's so important about ur dick DAT u think I must see
Nlanders this not good at all

You should have let it pass. Some ladies have seen worse here yet kept mute.

1 Like

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2018
makydebbie:
Really?

You had to create a thread for this? And what do you hope to achieve with this?

You registered this year though, probably why you'll react this way. Unnecessary.
you're becoming irrelevant in this section, what happened? cry
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Martin0(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

grin cheesy Just trolling, no vex. Just came back from a ban and needed to let out some pent up anger.

Happy Easter wink cool

if you like her, just spill it before you die of love attackgrin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

if you like her, just spill it before you die of love attackgrin

grin So you mean I am using reverse psychological love advances on her shocked

Oya Ladyhippolyta88 what's your verdict on the advances cool
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Connoisseur(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2018
I don't understand why everybody blames the girl for calling a pervert out. If peeps know they can be outed for such behavior, I believe it would reduce the occurrence.
For the ladies who blame the op and call her a newbie, that you have gotten so used to mediocrity and have accepted it, does not mean everyone else should. If you don't have the balls to take such steps, the least you can do is support they one who does.
Women are in deed their worst enemies.

5 Likes

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2018
Connoisseur:
I don't understand why everybody blames the girl for calling a pervert out. If peeps know they can be outed for such behavior, I believe it would reduce the occurrence.
For the ladies who blame the op and call her a newbie, that you have gotten so used to mediocrity and have accepted it, does not mean everyone else should. If you don't have the balls to take such steps, the least you can do is support they one who does.

Very true.

To the dude that wanted to send his D I C K pictures to the op- dude have some decency. What a cheesy way to get laid. Real men don't belittle themselves that way angry

1 Like

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Martin0(m): 9:16am On Mar 31, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

grin So you mean I am using reverse psychological love advances on her shocked
Oya Ladyhippolyta88 what's your verdict on the advances cool

hahahahaha Na my mind I talk sha
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Obas101(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2018
Imapearl:

just like ur ugly face abi
make I hear something
men r talking u come put mouth
You are still draging arguments.. if you are wise you will simply ignore everything nd it will stop. Ppl talk nasty things all the time, whatever it is, it should be between both of you. Ok now, tell what you have achieved creating a thread about it? Just admit you did wrong as well nd forget it.. cos I'm sure it's not your first time hearing weird talks
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Preshy561(f): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2018
lol,next time just dispose the pm nonsense.
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Preshy561(f): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2018
Connoisseur:
Nice one,I would have done worst if I reply those pms.
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2018
Imapearl:

MY BAD, I know

But the guy had a d#ck picture on his Nairaland profile. Surely, you must have known what you were getting yourself into. It's amazing how dull girls can be.
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2018
Imapearl:
some guys are useless sorry to say you sent me a mail, I replied you only for you to ask me if I wanted to see your dick ...... is that how you treat a woman? that isn't right bro besides what's so important about ur dick DAT u think I must see Nlanders this not good at all
Pinshure of the mail or...you know the drill.
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by beejayphako(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:
So y are you telling us now

Moreover do you want to see my Diick?

grin grin grin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2018
HumanistMike:

Yea. I only ask that question to cheap babes. If you looked classy, I wouldn't have asked that.
so na u be d guy? Na cos of dat her small ukwu na im be wan make u snap ur pingolo send her? Wat of if to say her ukwu come massive? Na wetin u for come send? Hmm na waocheesy.
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Prognose: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2018
The guy opened himself to insult for asking you a stewpid question in the first place. Others here are just trying to shame you into silence. Good job calling him out, next time he will think before he asks.
@Imapearl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2018
greiboy i know say u no dey joke with threads like thischeesy. Bring nezzar along wen u dey comecheesy.
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Martin0(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
so na u be d guy? Na cos of dat her small ukwu na im be wan make u snap ur pingolo send her? Wat of if to say her ukwu come massive? Na wetin u for come send? Hmm na waocheesy.

hahahahhahah una don bad shagrin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

But the guy had a d#ck picture on his Nairaland profile. Surely, you must have known what you were getting yourself into. It's amazing how dull girls can be.

Neva checked his profile
and won't bcuz u just told me
its amazing how unreasonable guys jump into conclusion

1 Like

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Sanemind:
bone the guy l think he is a pervert,guess u stay in pH? Maybe we can start a nice convo, no d**k pictures Lol...

lol
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
greiboy i know say u no dey joke with threads like thischeesy. Bring nezzar along wen u dey comecheesy.
grin cheesy

make op mention name jare. Make we use the guy do easter trolling grin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2018
UDUJ:

Spits**** comes back and spits again*** rubbish angry
She no even fine sef angry
grin
UDUJ:

Spits**** comes back and spits again*** rubbish angry
She no even fine sef angry
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2018
greiboy:
grin cheesy

His name is Humanistmike grin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2018
greiboy:
grin cheesy

she say na Humanismike... Though she quickly don modify am shacheesy. Anyway frm the way i see say she dey communicate wit d dude here its obvious they were both sweet on each other. Its like na matter arise wey come make her dick shame d guy todaycheesy.
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 31, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

His name is Humanistmike grin
I have never seen the dude before
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
she say na Humanismike... Though she quickly don modify am shacheesy. Anyway frm the way i see say she dey communicate wit d dude here its obvious they were both sweet on each other. Its like na matter arise wey come make her dick shame d guy todaycheesy.
Really, let me check the thread for the guy. I have never seen his moniker before.
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2018
greiboy:
I have never seen the dude before

Me too. Guess he is one of the non active forum members. Unlike active warriors like us cool
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2018
op you are the one with the problem here

The nigga has made nearly 5 threads to praise his dick and you are wondering why he will ask you that question
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 31, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Me too. Guess he is one of the non active forum members. Unlike active warriors like us cool
grin

I am not a warrior o grin

I just went through the dude's profile now and realized he is one weirdo. The dude already created about 5 threads to praise his dick.
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:

Oga Lefu your head dey there grin I am very sure negotiations went south hence the revelations we see now cheesy grin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2018
Imapearl:
some guys are useless
sorry to say
you sent me a mail, I replied you
only for you to ask me if I wanted to see your dick
is that how you treat a woman?
that isn't right bro
besides what's so important about ur dick DAT u think I must see
Nlanders this not good at all
u @ pH..we could be good frnds! I reside in pH too
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Martin0(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Oga Lefu your head dey there grin I am very sure negotiations went south hence the revelations we see now cheesy grin

confirm, come o Lefulefu abeg wey supergrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) / All The Best Quotes In One Place. Random Quotes And Memes / See What I Saw On Her Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.