Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? (10373 Views)

A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Martin0(m): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
greiboy i know say u no dey joke with threads like thischeesy. Bring nezzar along wen u dey comecheesy.

u just dey invite Nairaland warriors to land abigringringrin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2018
Earthquake1:
My dick is larger and more veiny

pm if you want to see it.

Jezzzzuuu .. shocked shocked shocked

Abeeeg, drop ur receipts here and lemme get magnifying glass grin

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
Imapearl:

Neva checked his profile
and won't bcuz u just told me
its amazing how unreasonable guys jump into conclusion

But you made a remark on one of his dick threads two days ago

So you should have gained some insight into his mindset before creating this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4425578/how-long-erect-pe.nis

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
GuntersChain:
It is vice versa, after all some ladies will be busy sending nude pix to a guy they haven't met and be asking do you like what you see.

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
greiboy:
Really, let me check the thread for the guy. I have never seen his moniker before.
check the first page. There are a number of guys dat quoted her initial postcheesy. The guy's moniker is inserted therecheesy.
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
check the first page. There are a number of guys dat quoted her initial postcheesy. The guy's moniker is inserted therecheesy.
Yeah. I have already done that.

I also made another discovery. It turns out that op was fully aware of the guy's dick-apades before creating this thread grin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Oga Lefu your head dey there grin I am very sure negotiations went south hence the revelations we see now cheesy grin
na the normal racket my brothercheesycheesy. U think a guy will just buzz into a girl's dm and asking her if she want dick pix? This na the way it probably happen. They got warm and cozy with each other in pm. Normal pics were shared and their discussion turned intimate and verred off into the erotic chat. She probably asked for his dick pic and he obliged. Then the guy asked for her nude pix and she probably obliged. Along d line the dude probably body shamed after viewing her nudes and this really got under her very hard hence her only way of getting back at him was to create dis thread and humiliate himcheesy. Guy believe u me if dis guy from the blues just pmed her asking if she want to see his dick the babe for just ignore am and she for no bother creating this thread. E get wetin d guy do her wey pain her for body. My scenario wey i post here might almost be the true event of tins b/w op and d guycheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
greiboy:

But you made a remark on one of his dick threads two days ago

So you should have gained some insight into his mindset before creating this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4425578/how-long-erect-pe.nis
GBAM! shocked cc Bbbbbbbbbbb cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by AuntyAmope(m): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Imapearl:
some guys are useless
sorry to say
you sent me a mail, I replied you
only for you to ask me if I wanted to see your dick
is that how you treat a woman?
that isn't right bro
besides what's so important about ur dick DAT u think I must see
Nlanders this not good at all
I’ve inboxed u.
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

confirm, come o Lefulefu abeg wey supergrin
mehn i never see im brakelight ocheesy
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by blacq2009(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Do you want to see my dick?
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
na the normal racket my brothercheesycheesy. U think a guy will just buzz into a girl's dm and asking her if she want dick pix? This na the way it probably happen. They got warm and cozy with each other in pm. Normal pics were shared and their discussion turned intimate and verred off into the erotic chat. She probably asked for his dick pic and he obliged. Then the guy asked for her nude pix and she probably obliged. Along d line the dude probably body shamed after viewing her nudes and this really got under her very hard hence her only way of getting back at him was to create dis thread and humiliate himcheesy. Guy believe u me if dis guy from the blues just pmed her asking if she want to see his dick the babe for just ignore am and she for no bother creating this thread. E get wetin d guy do her wey pain her for body. My scenario wey i post here might almost be the true event of tins b/w op and d guycheesy.

grin I respect you die. Your wisdom too much bro cool
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Brabdy: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Imapearl:
some guys are useless
sorry to say
you sent me a mail, I replied you
only for you to ask me if I wanted to see your dick
is that how you treat a woman?
that isn't right bro
besides what's so important about ur dick DAT u think I must see
Nlanders this not good at all

What an opportunity of a life time U missed

if I were U I will grab the dick and give it an unforgettable bite of his life
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Brabdy:

What an opportunity of a life time U missed

if I were U I will grab the dick and give it an unforgettable bite of his life

hahahahahahaha abi
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
greiboy:
Yeah. I have already done that.

I also made another discovery. It turns out that op was fully aware of the guy's dick-apades before creating this thread grin
lefulefu:

1 Like

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Martin0(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
mehn i never see im brakelight ocheesy

na WA o, person tell me say him deu see am for BBnaija
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Went through the guy's profile...yuck! Self obsessed and over obsessed with sex. Just like over half of today's generation of youths.

Seems we all walk around these days with a hard on looking for where to insert it. Shame of a generation when all we can boast of is our sexual exploits.

1 Like

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:

its as if u talk anyhow
sounds like something u would do

1 Like

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

just like Solomon
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

na WA o, person tell me say him deu see am for BBnaija
oh bbnaija thread? No wonder i no dey see am since. I tell u say im be hala me for here some wks back. I don even forget d moniker sefcheesy
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
Imapearl:

its as if u talk anyhow
sounds like something u would do
u don't know me but then for a looney character who more than half of his threads are on diks u would have just ignored his pm when he sent u one...simple as ABC.
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Martin0(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
oh bbnaija thread? No wonder i no dey see am since. I tell u say im be hala me for here some wks back. I don even forget d moniker sefcheesy

na wa oo I dey seriously look for him oogringrin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Martin0(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
u don't know me but then for a looney character who more than half of his threads are on diks u would have just ignored his pm when he sent u one...simple as ABC.

o boy u dey wetin I see sogringrin

this babe go make sense for you ooogrin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

o boy u dey wetin I see sogringrin

this babe go make sense for you ooogrin
na wich babe be dat?cheesy
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Martin0(m): 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

see demgrin ndi aragringrin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Martin0(m): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:

hahahahah sometimes sef some ladies go like make u bring up the racket sef, and me I dey set inn pace wella na trust me.

we go show them okaka igbogringrin u understand the coco nagringrin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah sometimes sef some ladies go like make u bring up the racket sef, and me I dey set inn pace wella na trust me.

we go show them okaka igbogringrin u understand the coco nagringrin
hahaha i understand d cococheesy
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Martin0(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
hahaha i understand d cococheesy

Choi Choi oil dey ur head jor, infact u be real man wey get preek jor gringrin

in igbos tongue make dem give u one "bottulu"gringrin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Martin0(m): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
na wich babe be dat?cheesy

na ur spec be that ogrin balanced ukwugrin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

na ur spec be that ogrin balanced ukwugrin
cos she flaunt her yansh for her middle pix?cheesycheesy
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Martin0(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
cos she flaunt her yansh for her middle pix?cheesycheesy

na WA for u oogringrin

u suppose understand the story nagrin

Lefulefu slide inn ee
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

Choi Choi oil dey ur head jor, infact u be real man wey get preek jor gringrin

in igbos tongue make dem give u one "bottulu"gringrin
i must greet ucheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All The Best Quotes In One Place. Random Quotes And Memes / See What I Saw On Her Facebook / 8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.