Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (34641 Views)

Does Age Matter In Relationships ? / Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Divay22(f): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
Shugarlord213:
My brother forget woman and do your own best. If you can’t cope walk out simple. Marriage benefits this h.oes anyways. Your hustle and sweat goes for her comfort. Personally to me only ass-lickers get married.

Motherless babies home day for me to adopt fine baby. if I wan nacck woman, my car day attract a lot of ladies both in church, streets, restaurants etc

My story....

I abstained from women for 4 months and hustled... ordinary Camry muscle way I day drive I don fvck pass 19 girls since this year start. If I see say the girl na brokeazz, i just drive my camry 2.2

Nigerian girls are h.oes and guys if you no get car girl go day use you do anyhow. Forget sex for couple of months, save your money and fvck her and her friends all year

I can count about 6 girls way I fuvk them and their mama coded. I just hate poosie and ass- lickers. Listen to me, if you are still on leggediz benz, we way get car go fuvk your gf and her mama and we don’t care about how you feel since you have decided to think with your di.k

Once I naacck a babe, I no even day allow her shower. I take her to the busstop, squeeze #500 for her hand... most times as soon as she steps out of my car I just zoom off with out any Goodbye or whatever.

I have over 40 ladies single and married on my WhatsApp. Over 76 unread messages... I hope your babe no day among, if she is I don’t care how you feel I go nacck am...

I got no respect whatsoever for any female human being way day bend down pisssss

Except you be Virgin I don’t mind settling down with you, and please Don’t start whining about virgins with bad character, for a lady to abstain from s.xx till her beloved guy married her is a sign she can definitely stick to you, i cherish loyalty over everything else
Yeyeyeyeye
At the end of the day, you ended up saying trash..
We no go hear word because you get Camry 2.2 people way get venza or GLk wetin you come say make them do undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart / The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.