Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (43664 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / How Do You Say " I LOVE YOU" In Your Indigenous Language? / How Do You Say "I Love You" In Broken English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by Charles4075(m): 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
coolestofall:

Y take it personal na, except ur cooking style is one of d styles on d list.
Lolzzzzzz, my brother, she be number 2, 4, and 7.

Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
KOPT33:

A slap or two has magical reset abilities. Infact, you are overdue for a resounding one. Seems too much western education has eroded all the common sense you had.

Imagine advocating cold blooded murder as payback for a loving and correcting face rub. You are mad.
It's not cold blooded murder when dealing with a psychopath, which you clearly are. It's self defence

Go and flex that muscle with someone your own size. Coward. I pray you marry someone like me who will make you agree Jesus is Lord by the time I'm done dealing with you.
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by blueeyes1: 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
OriakuAmara:
I love cooking.
It's fun.
cheesy cheesy
Same here sis.
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ishilove:

It's not cold blooded murder when dealing with a psychopath, which you clearly are.

Go and flex that muscle with someone your own size. Coward. I pray you marry someone like me who will make you agree Jesus is Lord by the time I'm done dealing with you.

I have no further words for you. It is obvious I have been exchanging words with a vacuous feminazi who is coddled in the wealth of her husband and has thus lost a grip on reality.

When a man genuinely complains about a woman, he is said to be flexing muscles, he is branded a coward, an abuser; when a woman as much as whimpers, she is seen as a fighter, a survivor, an escapee from abuse. Lol. Stupid beings.

A woman who can't cook will surely be divorced and humiliated. Humiliation is the only language you people understand.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by izzou(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ishilove:

The whole article was supposed to be a joke, but then calling women 'village witches', 'poverty stricken and kitchen '_imbeciles' crossed the line and entered into the zone of sexism

He was clearly joking

angry

Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ishilove:

He has even edited his comment. Pathetic, misogynistic and Rudderless imbeside cheesy

Yes, I did edit.

I edited not because my comment was lacking in depth, but because of how easy it was for you psycho bitch to turn the tables.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
KOPT33:

I have no further words for you. It is obvious I have been exchanging words with a vacuous feminazi who is coddled in the wealth of her husband and has thus lost a grip on reality.

When a man genuinely complains about a woman, he is said to be flexing muscles, he is branded a coward, an abuser; when a woman as much as whimpers, she is seen as a fighter, a survivor, an escapee from abuse. Lol. Stupid beings.

A woman who can't cook will surely be divorced and humiliated. Humiliation is the only language you people understand.
You will never be half the man my husband is because he is not a misogynistic, woman beating psychopath with an over inflated sense of his own worth. If humiliation is the only way to teach a woman how to cook then I pity the unfortunate soul who will fall into your trap.

Na your type dem dey carry go witchcraft coven to turn to mumu
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by ReinaFarine: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
KOPT33:
My elder and married sister is the worst cook to walk the face of the earth. I say this with all the sadness my heart can muster.

I went to the market today, bought 3 kg live chicken, the freshest tomatoes, spices, vegetables and stuff for stew, soups, and salad.

Since she began living in my apartment with her kids she's shown me brief snippets of what she can do but I thought that was because she didn't have enough ingredients to cook with, but I digress.

So I handed over the items to her and went out to drink with my buddies. I also gave her N5k just so that everything can be soft on account of today being Easter.

Imagine my anger, sadness, and grief when I came back, bathed and was served the worst stew in the history of the world.

1- The tomatoes in the stew was charred - not burnt, charred.
2- She put crayfish in the chicken stew and basically killed all the chicken flavor
3-The rice was parboiled till it was rubbery
4- The rice was salted so badly that it's taste and flavor dominated that of the stew
5- The salads were an apology.
6 - maggi cubes were used indiscriminately for taste making lending a sharp industrialized tang to the food

Imagine how hurtful it is when you spend ten thousand naira on a meal and yet you cannot eat it. I was mad.

If the woman I marry cook that kind of trash for me, I will slap her and pour it on her, sequel to me asking her to leave my house.

My sister is a horrible cook who is making my life hard at the moment. She has also taught me the importance of marrying somebody who can cook.

I feel so pained because she is still going to be with me for another 6 months. I just can't wait. Her food is the stuff hell is made of.

Mr. Panel of Judges for all your females relations, since you're so particular about the texture of parboiled rice, exact milligram of seasoning to be used, and etcetera.

Will it be an abomination of the highest proportion for you to learn how to cook and take over the cooking for your poor future wife to avoid her receiving slaps, burns and a disgraceful divorce?

Is there a hormone in a woman responsible for teaching her how to cook? We are all learning. The fact that your sister in law is a terrible cook by your judgement doesn't mean she doesn't have other very admirable qualities your brother considers a priority in choosing a spouse.

If you can't stand it, take over the cooking. It doesn't kill. But hurting your woman simply because the food she toiled and sweated to cook for you did not meet your obnoxious taste is the height of stupidity. If she can't do it, take over the meal preparation. Except the only reason you married her was for her cooking skills.

Teach her, let her cook with you the Master Master Chef and connoisseur of African and Intercontinental Dishes. Maybe she'll pick a trick or two.

It is similar to saying, ANY MAN THAT CANNOT GO TO THE BUSH AND HUNT A SIX MONTHS OLD ANTELOPE FOR ME OR A 2 WEEKS PREGNANT FEMALE DEER FROM THE EAST WILL BE BURNT TO COOK MY MEAL.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
izzou:

He was clearly joking

angry
It wasn't funny angry
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
KOPT33:

Yes, I did edit.

I edited not because my comment was lacking in depth, but because of how easy it was for you psycho bitch to turn the tables.

Nah, I'm not a psycho bitch but you are a poor excuse for a man. Stop looking at every women the same way through your twisted and tainted world view.

Coward. Na for woman body you dey show power
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by Hillary4christ(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
variety is key of everybody cook same way d world won't b interesting but extremists is bad
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by izzou(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ishilove:

It wasn't funny angry

You didn't have to insult him back.

Read it up again angry

It was just a joke. angry.
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by humilitypays(m): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
generaliy:
1. Aquatic spirits: These ones will make an ocean out of any meal, one cup of rice is to 25 litre of water, literally, they don't make Eba, they do "swimming cassava flakes".

2. Dead Sea: They have a covenant with salt, no living thing can survive if dropped in their pot of soup, Dangote salt recognises them yearly, they make the market boom.

3. Loud sounding cymbals: All noise and no substance, you can perceive the aroma of their foods from the Nigerian-Cameroon border, but that's where it ends, the taste will spoil your day and ruin your appetite.

4. Mixed culture: They are professional mixologists, they'll combine ancient Egyptian spices with local spices from the Nok culture, then garnish with ginger, garlic, tumeric, and all sorts of funny tasting blends, we should call them science students!

5. Silencers : These type can survive in any Nigerian private university hostel, Covenant, Babcock, Crawford, etc. Guess why? You never perceive anything, their meals are aroma non-compliant.

6. Kitchen imbeciles: May you never be unfortunate enough to meet one, their mama never allowed them in the kitchen once, they just stare confusingly, they can add okro to noodles, no kidding.

7. Credit thrift and loans: They're mostly from the south south, their meals leaves your account balance weeping uncontrollably, they can never manage, all sorts of animals must attend every pot session, with such ladies, you'll be "having the form of wealthiness but deny the power thereof!"

8. Village witches: Poverty is sunk deeply in their system, they are high performers with meals below 500 naira, they make local meals well, locust bean is their destiny partner, bitter leaf is always on the menu!

9. Cacophony of confusion: Just pity your unborn kids even if you're considering them for other purposes, they can add the oddest food combos, yam and rice, jollof rice and pettered beans, 24 vegetable varieties in one pot, lets not go on.

10. Wife materials(1,523,456 yards, quality Korean fabrics). They are high performers under any situation, they can make meals with 100 naira as well as 20,000 naira, food so perfect you think Angels supply their recipes, if you see one, cleave to her, even if she's the bone of your flesh!

Caveat: Advise taken at readers' risk, the writer is NOT liable for any inconveniences that may arise as a result of applying this piece, thank you.
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my belle cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by humilitypays(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
lefulefu:
The day i ate my friend's girlfriend beans i almost regretted my lifecheesy. The beans seed that was half done go one side... Red oil oil looking like the redsea also pack goin one side. And when u taste the beans na so d salt content for d beans just dey tingle ur teethcheesy.its like she pour two sacks of dangote's iodized salt inside the beans. Chai! Wen i taste two spoons of the endtime beans na so i tell my guy dat i am ok...make i no go get running stomachcheesy. Guys with girlfriends or wives dat don't know how to cook..biko teach dem how to cook make dem no fall una hands..its importantcheesy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
izzou:

You didn't have to insult him back.

Read it up again angry

It was just a joke. angry.
I repeat, I didn't find it funny. There are some things that shouldn't be joke with
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Mr. Panel of Judges for all your females relations, since you're so particular about the texture of parboiled rice, exact milligram of seasoning to be used, and etcetera.

Will it be an abomination of the highest proportion for you to learn how to cook and take over the cooking for your poor future wife to avoid her receiving slaps, burns and a disgraceful divorce?

Is there a hormone in a woman responsible for teaching her how to cook? We are all learning. The fact that your sister in law is a terrible cook by your judgement doesn't mean she doesn't have other very admirable qualities your brother considers a priority in choosing a spouse.

If you can't stand it, take over the cooking. It doesn't kill. But hurting your woman simply because the food she toiled and sweated to cook for you did not meet your obnoxious taste is the height of stupidity. If she can't do it, take over the meal preparation. Except the only reason you married her was for her cooking skills.

Teach her, let her cook with you the Master Master Chef and connoisseur of African and Intercontinental Dishes. Maybe she'll pick a trick or two.

It is similar to saying, ANY MAN THAT CANNOT GO TO THE BUSH AND HUNT A SIX MONTHS OLD ANTELOPE FOR ME OR A 2 WEEKS PREGNANT FEMALE DEER FROM THE EAST WILL BE BURNT TO COOK MY MEAL.

You should learn to read before jumping to conclusions. She is my elder sister. My mom taught us all how to cook, so why didn't she learn?

I should leave my job where I put in over 14 hours of work Monday to Saturday to start cooking for a household of seven people? Who will provide for everyone? Oh here's another one: I have lost six kilograms of body weight since she came to live with me. I simply can't stomach the sh*it she cooks.

I am an excellent cook but I just don't have the luxury of time to start spending time in the kitchen, besides, it is not a good use of my time.

Again: if the woman I marry presents that kind of food to me after I'd spent good money on it, it will end on their face. I know the power of humiliation and I plan to use it very well. Nobody got time to start teaching adults.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by izzou(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ishilove:

I repeat, I didn't find it funny. There are some things that shouldn't be joke with

Seems your account has been hacked

This isn't the Ishilove of two years ago, you know
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
Peterosky:
.That you couldn't sense the humor on this thread simply show's that my generation are stupid, useless and dump ass nigga. Imagine the way you abused the Op for just a simple joke.
You can't even spell correctly. Get away from me with your single digit IQ and half baked education
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by humilitypays(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
I don't know why most hot looking ladies cook poison in the name of food, kai cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by Ishilove: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
izzou:

Seems your account has been hacked

This isn't the Ishilove of two years ago, you know
Nope, not hacked. The Ishilove you see now is a more sensible one than the one of two years ago
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by DonTim1: 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
I know a lady that burns everything she cooks, even if she cooked water, she will burn it. #NotExagerating

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by izzou(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Nope, not hacked. The Ishilove you see now is a more sensible one than the one of two years ago

Hian

undecided

Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by humilitypays(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ishilove:

shocked cool shocked

mhen this thread will murder many relationships and marriages o, lol...good, delicious meal is very vital to men cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by Angelawhite(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
OriakuAmara:
I love sucking.
It's fun.
cheesy cheesy

Keep it up
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Nah, I'm not a psycho bitch but you are a poor excuse for a man. Stop looking at every women the same way through your twisted and tainted world view.

Coward. Na for woman body you dey show power

Can you reason? Can you try for a moment and walk in my shoes?

1 - before she came to live with me, I was convalescing from a serious ailment that wasted me. I went from 67kg to 53kg in four months
2 - I used to cook all my meals to my taste and need.
3 - I began gaining weight
4 - she joined me in my place and began cooking the shittiest food I have ever encountered.
5 - my weight started plummeting again because try as hard as possible... I couldn't stomach her food.
6 - I will drop 10k for weekly soups and stews and come back to meet the most abominable meals.
7 - who on earth cooks fish, meat, stock fish, mangala, achi, ogbono, egusi and bitter in the same pot of soup?

If you cook that kind of rubbish for your husband, do not wait to be told that all the love will die instantly.

I no dey show power for woman body but de thing dey pain me. After this very ordeal, anyone that gives me food like that will have it end up on their face.
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
ReinaFarine:

I had to reread this again. With all the anger in my heart and soul, I proclaim you the most obtuse human being ever. You're dense.
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by sawdi: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
BossLaifay:
Lol. So say my loved ones. I will repent.

Good girl. Now sin with salt no more.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by Ishilove: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
izzou:

Hian

undecided

kiss kiss
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by uuzba(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
spyglaxx:
I taught my wife how to cook stew. Nobody cooks better than me. I have now discovered ordinary cooking can scatter marriages.

Sir, YOU are a man.
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by izzou(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by Ishilove: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Re: Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) by izzou(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ishilove:

kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley

Don't take stuffs here too serious.

I saw a different you tonight

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / 8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.