Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (19233 Views)

Dear Single Ladies, U Don't Have Or May Not Have Spiritual Problem / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / Dear Single Mothers, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Safiaa(f): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

your papa
I won't direct my talks to you, I'd direct them to him because you, your father or anybody in your family ain't my level.

make those mods ban me

who be this poor girl wey no fit afford henessy when go dey play with me undecided
ok
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
I guess this one that entered my DM is also an ashewo, I work very hard and play harder. I am always courteous with female folks here which most of you term asslicker, my life doesn't revolve around online people
highqueen:

You made a degrading comment about ladies,
and she fired back,and it got me rolling on the floor.cheesy
so I should applaud you for that comment??even going to the extent of posting ashewo pics?

watch grey's comments,I don't hype him but you can hardly see him talk trash about women.
well,I hope you just made that comment to boast that emasculating thing's ego.

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Safiaa(f): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:
sorry to burst Your bubble..
ladies with the mentality of man must provide are the ones with poverty mentality..
No offence to you..
But I've dated rick ladies, all my exes are from rich homes and all my female friends offline are rich and are from very rich homes so i know how they reason..

A rich lady and a real classy lady that makes her own money or that comes from wealthy homes, can not be bothered about depending on a guy to provide for her..

I know a guy must have something doing that brings money but a real rich lady takes a guy from level one to a higher level..
If the guy is loyal and they are both in love..

I've seen things mehnn..

I know a rich girl by the way she comments.
alright
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by highqueen(f): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Exactly, and that is the kind of men they marry.
dunno why God Gave 100 men senses to lefu,one of the reasonable guys here.

oga lefulefu, when am I expecting another story.cryembarassed

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

Dear, you know I'm a very reserved person.
when I created that thread I never dreamt that it'd be moved to FP, lalasticlala moved it there and instead of getting advice, I got insults and humiliation undecided

This bastard decided to bring my story here I don't know how the topic of this thread and my story correlates undecided

Check the thread I also commented and some people also gave some nice advice and not everyone insulted you.
I must say some still had the Africa mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
I guess this one that entered my DM is also an ashewo, I work very hard and play harder. I am always courteous with female folks here which most of you term asslicker, my life doesn't revolve around online people
I don't get, so a friend inboxing you on Facebook means that she is dying for you, tell me something I don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

what did you expect before cheesy cheesy

today's ur bday?.........thought it was suppose to be sometime in....lipsrsealed
Arsenal is scoring here tonight jare tongue

Yes it is sometimes in lipsrsealed not today. I was merely joking about that comment cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:
ladies with the mentality of man must provide are the ones with poverty mentality..
No offence to you..
But I've dated rick ladies, all my exes are from rich homes and all my female friends offline are rich and are from very rich homes so i know how they reason..

A rich lady and a real classy lady that makes her own money or that comes from wealthy homes, can not be bothered about depending on a guy to provide for her..

I know a guy must have something doing that brings money but a real rich lady takes a guy from level one to a higher level..

I've seen things mehnn..

no be all sha.. my ex babe back then, how dad was a director in shell yet she always demanded for stuffs..
she had to choose Benin as her place of study because I was in Benin.
this girl gave me a lot of problems I didn't even have sex with her more than 3times. wahala every time, mehn I gave chance undecided

I slapped her one day and I felt pain on the hand I used for 2weeks, it was just like jazz stuff
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by highqueen(f): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
lool, piiko,this isn't just necessary. like I said to chikita,nobody takes you guys trolling serious,personally I don't .everyone has a life outside here too.
You are my friend,I can't remember calling you asslicker,as a matter of fact,I shun guys that call their fellow guys that.

back to the comment, your comment was so demeaning of the female folks but I didn't take it serious cos it's prolly trolling.
remove this pic, it isn't really necessary. smiley
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
highqueen:

He is matured and intelligent, not these I fuvk ladies and dump them crew or I only date rich older ladies crew. cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Safiaa(f): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Check the thread I also commented and some people also gave some nice advice and not everyone insulted you.
I must say some still had the Africa mentality.
It’s not an African mentality love, it’s how it should be. People from all over the world still belive in the traditional household. Centuries ago households all over the world carried this concept so how can you call it an ‘African mentality?’ Everybody is entitled to their opinion, let me just say that.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Exactly, and that is the kind of men they marry.
why wont they get married to such men cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
You implied that I was an olosho man, I just wanted to point out that esteemed girls also enter my inbox on a normal day because of how much of a blessing I am to them
Chikita66:
I don't get, so a friend inboxing you on Facebook means that she is dying for you, tell me something I don't know.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
u said someone is cloning ur moniker?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by highqueen(f): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
He is matured and intelligent, not these I fuvk ladies and dump them crew or I only date rich older ladies crew. cheesy.
loool,his maturity and reasoning is just awesome.

lmao.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
Yes a donpikko handle anytime I deactivate he does same also and clones the next handle once he notices I am back
lefulefu:

u said someone is cloning ur moniker?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
highqueen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy very soon dear cheesy wink

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by highqueen(f): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy very soon dear cheesy wink
cheesycheesy there's hope.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Females have made me the hardliner that I am today, I just speak it as it is in my mind especially to put out my intent and so that most of you note that I have already friend zoned you, it's all good, no love lost, no love found. To each his own and like I said I wasnt going to attempt to change any opinions, just that I was very surprised at Safias standpoint that's why I came in here in the first place
highqueen:

lool, piiko,this isn't just necessary. like I said to chikita,nobody takes you guys trolling serious,personally I don't .everyone has a life outside here too.
You are my friend,I can't remember calling you asslicker,as a matter of fact,I shun guys that call their fellow guys that.

back to the comment, your comment was so demeaning of the female folks but I didn't take it serious cos it's prolly trolling.
remove this pic, it isn't really necessary. smiley
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:
No offence to you..

I've seen things mehnn..

no be all sha.. my ex babe back then, her dad was a director in shell yet she always demanded for stuffs..
this girl gave me a lot of problems I didn't even have sex with her more than 3times. wahala every time, mehn I gave chance undecided

I slapped her one day and I felt pain on the hand I used for 2weeks, it was just like jazz stuff
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

no be all sha.. my ex babe back then, how dad was a director in shell yet she always demanded for stuffs..

Lol it's very obvious that there is something strange about her..

Was she born into wealth?
Or her dad got the job when they were nothing?

most rich ladies that are stingy were ones poor and were stingy when they had no money so that ability lives with them..

I'm talking about the ones we refer to as princess, the ones that even had their nails done for them..

In school when i pocketed my second semester school fees because my girlfriend paid for it and for all my text books even without asking me..

mehnn it was like I'm in telemundo.. lol

Cindy God bless you wherever you are...

Ladies like that don't care about a guys money..
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yes a donpikko handle anytime I deactivate he does same also and clones the next handle once he notices I am back
ok he has two k to his moniker.
na wao u snatch person babe wey he dey vex with u grin grin
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Guys work for your money and stop being lazy and depending on women. Goodnight y'all.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Opentokwowledge: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Good thing I waited... cheesy cheesy

Thanks, tongue
Is my attempt at written English that unintelligible to you, or are you just plain apathetic towards anything coming from my auspices?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by highqueen(f): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
Females have made me the hardliner that I am today, I just speak it as it is in my mind especially to put out my intent and so that most of you note that I have already friend zoned you, it's all good, no love lost, no love found. To each his own and like I said I wasnt going to attempt to change any opinions, just that I was very surprised at Safias standpoint that's why I came in here in the first place
didnt know about you and safia comments. I replied cos you mentioned me,it's alright,everyone has his or her on view of life in which they revel on.

just do whatever that keeps you happy.✌smiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
There always say I brag I am a poor man small boy etc, when there send me pms there go and bring old photos from my facebook to troll me or even my twitter. It's people with inferiority complex that go through that stress
lefulefu:

ok he has two k to his moniker.
na wao u snatch person babe wey he dey vex with u grin grin
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
greiboy:
ijebu remu wa cheesy my mom always says that too.

I am from ibadan though, omo ajebin fo irakun mu omi cool
I have relatives in Ibadan, a lot of them. Lol Ibadan mesi ogo. Hain My cousins can insult cheesy. I remember when I got admission, I spent some time with them before getting my own place. Their way of life was strange to me at first, so free, insult flying here and there. At first I used to pick offenses but later when body mix well, I give them back hotter than they dished cheesy They thought me bad things oo sad . What I admire though is they don't take things to heart. I love them so much.

Ibadan people are peaceful and accommodating, they are funny too. I love them a lot. Just that they can abuse cheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
Safiaa:
I agree. I read somewhere on the front page that a woman is allowing a young boy of 24 to live in her house, spending money on him all in the bid of getting married and she’s 29. She’s become this young mans sugar mummy, it’s honestly quite sad. It doesn’t help that when you’re of age and not married ‘they’ began to think something is seriously wrong with you. We also have a biological clock, so there’s so many things working against us.

All I can say is live your life, be the best version of yourself and put yourself in places to meet people and you Will definitely find someone with quality. They’re 7 billion people in the world, deep it. There has to be at least 1 person out there for you. Be patient ladies, he will come.

Of course he will.
But the question is how is she gonna welcome him? 9ja girls are so rude that they even chase away their helper.

Am not saying she should be porous, am just asking for a little bit of politeness.

For some, there watch word is "I want to play hard to get". I mean, WTF!

If you like him, save him all the stress, call/flash him back whenever you miss his calls, reply his chats/msgs, all these are factors.

Some ladies think all men are coming to hunt for what is inbetween their thighs. I mean, just play your cards right and be smart.

Not all men are weak to endure your "hard to get tricks'. Any man that endures all those crap is a weak man.

I prefer the term #pussy_nigga
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Safiaa(f): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
why are you surprised? I’ve always had these thoughts, I always stay stuff like this. One of my popular threads talks about women not dating broke men, so you shouldn’t be surprised. What bothers me is that you keep on bringing a particular situation up, and you know this is not the second or third time. Just stop doing that please.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Opentokwowledge: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

cheesy
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
RuthDaniels:
I have relatives in Ibadan, a lot of them. Lol Ibadan mesi ogo. Hain My cousins can insult cheesy. I remember when I got admission, I spent some time with them before getting my own place. Their way of life was strange to me at first, so free, insult flying here and there. At first I used to pick offenses but later when body mix well, I give them back hotter than they dished cheesy They thought me bad things oo sad . What I admire though is they don't take things to heart. I love them so much.

Ibadan people are peaceful and accommodating, they are funny too. I love them a lot. Just that they can abuse cheesy.
this your blue font is annoying..

Don't you know it causes pains in the eyes of those that uses laptops to surf nairaland?

baba!!! na wao!!!

When i see your comments, I close my eyes and just click past it.. for real..
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Safiaa:
It’s not an African mentality love, it’s how it should be. People from all over the world still belive in the traditional household. Centuries ago households all over the world carried this concept so how can you call it an ‘African mentality?’ Everybody is entitled to their opinion, let me just say that.

I avoided quoting you because I don't want to be a part of the argument.
Fortunately for me I don't share your view like I told caps you are conservative and I am not.
It is an African and middle east mentality because some parts of the world has moved on.
You seem to hold to the patriarchal societal view which some people do not believe in.The only thing constant in life is change so hold your opinion and let me hold mine.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine / How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? / See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.