Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (19234 Views)

Dear Single Ladies, U Don't Have Or May Not Have Spiritual Problem / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / Dear Single Mothers, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
highqueen:

You and this your dog.
i love d dog cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by highqueen(f): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
i love d dog cheesy cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
RuthDaniels:
He is denying cheesy ... Now I'm suspecting you angry

I didn't believe when I typed I'm from ijebu? lol won't be surprised though cheesy
hahaha
I honestly don't know the kind of loving, maybe you should give me a hint. tongue

Yeah, I just went over the comment again, I thought you meant your mom was from ijebu. I couldn't really concentrate at the time you made the comment because I was watching a football match.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Follygunners: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Amarabae:

Next time read a thread before commenting,
You are just trying out a damage control,
The post is about choosing and waiting for the right partner.
Mr limca

Mrs. Know it all okoro. grin grin grin
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Opentokwowledge: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Excuse me sir but how does the epistle you wrote there correlate with my submission?
You clearly did not understand my point.
The issue is I'm no story teller. Correlation formulas don't work in decoding my encryptions. You just have to know the trick of breaking words down and picking your bits. I wish you sweet dreams, don't bother replying!
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by biafraisdead(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Amarabae:
why did you change your dp?
Where is that cute little boy
but I love u o! make ur husband borrow me u for some time.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by neezar: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
biafraisdead:

but I love u o! make ur husband borrow me u for some time.
lol

Mad man cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
greiboy:
hahaha
I honestly don't know the kind of loving, maybe you should give me a hint. tongue

Yeah, I just went over the comment again, I thought you meant your mom was from ijebu. I couldn't really concentrate at the time you made the comment because I was watching a football match.
I will let you know later smiley

Oh thought as much lol, I have to go now. Way past my bedtime, Good night Grey smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

why must they be living in their parents house?

at 25 any lady still living with her parents is a disgrace.

at 25 a lady would probably be a graduate. she should be able to hire a house if she can't build one, she should be financially stable and less dependent on her parents.

I'll create a thread on that later undecided

opentokwowledge, lefulefu, greiboy what do you guys think undecided

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Mention me after creating the thread.

☣ ☠
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by DonPikko: 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Safiaa:
why are you surprised? I’ve always had these thoughts, I always stay stuff like this. One of my popular threads talks about women not dating broke men, so you shouldn’t be surprised. What bothers me is that you keep on bringing a particular situation up, and you know this is not the second or third time. Just stop doing that please.
dont be silly ugly beech

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 12:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Check the thread I also commented and some people also gave some nice advice and not everyone insulted you.
I must say some still had the Africa mentality.

that's true. ThankGod not everyone share that backwards mentality.

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by mctowel01: 2:25am On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
The pressure on ladies these days to marry is real both from parents, friends and the contemporary society at large, especially is you are up to 20+, even the married ladies segregate themselves from the single ladies and use marriage as an insult when insulting single ladies, why won't they be bothered about getting a life partner?

My own is that no matter what, I will never settle for the less and will still get married to my dream man.

Lol.. with that your profile picture, anything "less" coming towards you, must be an outright scum of the earth
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Ademolag(m): 4:00am On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:
A lady at 20 years........I have 3 rich fresh boyfriends.

A lady at 25 years.........Men are scum.

A lady at 29 years........Women should know their worth, marriage isn't compulsory.

A lady at 33 years..........Marriage is not for everyone, I hate being controlled by a man.

A lady at 36 years.....…Only God knows the best for his people, he never forsakes his people.

A lady at 40 years......You'll see her rolling and crying on the floor in churches cheesy

You tried to elevate and advise ladies, but ended up proving to us that marriage is and will continue to be the top priority of a typical African women, your thread's body reeks marriage and relationship only.

**For God sake, is that all you women live for?

**How many times have we seen a lady create thread on how to empower ladies in business or jobs?

**Must every advice to ladies be revolving around marriage and love?

**Is that all you all v'got to achieve in life?

**Can't you all for once think of being productive and competing in political positions, rather than focusing your goals in marriage, love, sex, virgin, heartbreak, boobs and ass?

**The same set of ladies advocating for self worth and marriage now instead of productive things will come tomorrow to cry that men are oppressing them, while they used all their time to advocate for marriage and single life.

**What will happen if you advice them to know their worth in business or creative field, do you know how much the world cherish and crave for women with business and creative ideas

You all are a big disgrace to this nation

Go to universities and see female students prioritizing relationship and making marriage a bone of every of their discussion undecided

This thread is another prove that MARRIAGE is the top priority of Nigerian women.
And until women start having sense about that, men will continue to use and regard you all as sex objects.

God has created this gender with this sole purpose in mind. That is their own business in life. On a good day they have no business with politics.

It is not good that man should be lonely, I will make him a helper
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Barzinime(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2018
Don't you have a life....just stalking me like this? What do you need? Are you hungry?
naijjaman:

Which office? Ritualist and Yahoo boy like you,

Thunder will visit that office.

Amarabae run for your life undecided undecided
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Lalas247(f): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

that's true. ThankGod not everyone share that backwards mentality.
You didn’t leave space .... sad
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Jman06(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2018
highqueen:

my dear,a guy that wants to bed you the first time he saw you might actually have good intentions unlike the one that will wait till he gets you mad over him,then beds you and dump you.there's no specific route in knowing someone that wants to take you to the alter immediately.
The signs are always there but most of you ladies don't take the genuine guys serious. You always tag him clingy, not "taking charge", tolerates your excesses, broke, no swag, and all the other silly excuses you give. At the end you fall into the hands of the play boys who use and dump you. Then you come back and start complaining that men are scums.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2018
Lalas247:

You didn’t leave space .... sad

you went to check my posts just to find an error?

well auto correct did that, I don't intentionally type blunders undecided
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Lalas247(f): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

you went to check my posts just to find an error?

well auto correct did that, I don't intentionally type blunders undecided
Lol just wanted to show you sometimes the keypad has a mind of its own
No worries wink
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol just wanted to show you sometimes the keypad has a mind of its own
No worries wink

yours was intentional cheesy

you guys have been using auto correct as an excuse since 2010, undecided

I'm engaged now too, accord me some respect of a married man wink
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Lalas247(f): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

yours was intentional cheesy

you guys have been using auto correct as excuse since 2010, undecided

I'm engaged now too, accord me some respect of a married man wink
Congrats!

See ya wink
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2018
Lalas247:

Congrats!

See ya wink

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2018
Shaybebaby I thought you've quitted nairaland, it's been a while cry

still keeping those words?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by shaybebaby(f): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:
Shaybebaby I thought you've quitted nairaland, it's been a while cry

still keeping those words?
You stalking me?

Besides what words?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2018
shaybebaby:

You stalking me?

Besides what words?

stalk undecidedI'm I that stupid?
just that I've not been seeing your comments on matured threads as usual.
even Succubus undecided

yeah words, those words I spilled that day, lol

when you said you won't piss on me even if I'm on fire.

we cool now?

later.. wink
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by shaybebaby(f): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

stalk undecidedI'm I that stupid?
just that I've not been seeing your comments on matured threads as usual.
even Succubus undecided

yeah words, those words I spilled that day, lol

when you said you won't piss on me even if I'm on fire.

we cool now?

later.. wink
We were never uncool with each other.

As to my absence, no headspace for asinine opinions littered all over NL at the moment.

I'll be back chatting shît when I'm sufficiently bored offline. In the meantime, do ya thang!

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by naijjaman(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Barzinime:
Don't you have a life....just stalking me like this? What do you need? Are you hungry?

You mentioned me first and started the nonsense. I will decide when it stops not you, loser!

Next time, stay away from me, Yahoo boy!
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Barzinime(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
Oya continue cos i see you dont have a life....If you stop then you must be an Idiot cos i see you live for NL
naijjaman:

You mentioned me first and started the nonsense. I will decide when it stops not you, loser!

Next time, stay away from me, Yahoo boy!
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by naijjaman(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
Barzinime:
Oya continue cos i see you dont have a life....If you stop you are a bastard cos i see you live for NL

Yes. I live on Nairaland. Go jump in the lake. Yahoo Boy
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by movyyzz(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Here's my one kobo suggestion for ladies, you can TRULY live a fulfilled life in two ways:

1)Live a strictly, unwavering, spiritually minded life with Christ(or any supra-human you identify with) ALONE as your head where you learn to relate with Christ(or any supra-human you identify with) as a man would and should. And of course, ladies in this class need no man, be it father, father-figure, or husband, in their life because such a role is being handled by Christ or any supra-human they identify with. In a way ladies in this class are staunch, devout believers in......

2)Be humble, submissive, quiet, and meek firstly to your father or father-figure in your life, and by and by, sooner than later a husband would come around and swoop you under his wings, and with him(your husband) you'll also have to relate with him exactly as you did with your father or father-figure.

Anything outside of these two ways, is a recipe for frustration, travail, and heaviness of heart for any lady.....
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by monex(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
MissRaine69:
"Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore."

except that for some women, a happy marriage is their dream

... and there is nothing wrong with that
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 21, 2018
cool
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 21, 2018
Amarabae:

That awkward moment you realize that 90% of your mates are getting married and here you are still waiting.
Pressure is mounting internally and externally,
You celebrate your 27+ birthday and boom the tension is brewing.
Relax your nerves.

Sometimes it's not easy being single,
Majority want to get married,
Have someone they can call their own,
Have an active sex life,
Have some cute lovely kids
Go out on shopping with them.
Or maybe all you want now is just relationship.

All these are lovely but don't allow them push you ending up with the wrong person due to pressure.

For yet to marry ladies!
Know your worth,
Don't allow him turn you into a intimacy gadget because you are hoping for the engagement ring,
Don't allow him turn you into a punching bag because of engagement ring,
If you don't like him, never say YES to his proposal,
Don't say yes to someone you have no feelings for.
It's boring, you can't be comfortable with him.
I am shocked seeing what some ladies go through in a race to get married,
Some are now desperate,
Some are being duped by all these criminals in the name of prayers.

They are ready to do anything now.
"I am ready to marry anyone as far as its a man" -that's their anthem, so cheap!

Or maybe you are just in a relationship with him and marriage is not your priority,
If he is not respecting and loving you the way you want and deserve,
Please walk out of the relationship!
If you are not interested in premarital sex life with him,
Don't bow to pressure, walk out of the relationship.
If you are not seeing the worth of continuing in that relationship with him, plz walk out of it.

Your marital status does not and should not determine your worth.
Look at yourself in the mirror and see how beautiful and wonderful you are,
Look again and see a queen staring back at you.

Getting married should not be the only goal in your life,
Focus your mind on improving your career,
Growing that your business,
If you are a graduate, then you focus on your post graduate program,
Getting a new skill and opening a venture with it.

At the right time, if fate decides in your favour, your king will come if that's your dream.
Remember it's better to marry late to the right person than to marry early to the wrong person.

You are special and the best.
You deserve nothing less,
You are a queen.
Don't allow the pressure get to you.

Thanks swerries. kiss kiss
Oriaku Amara loves you all.

grin grin ;DDo you have single female friends? I am sure ur friends will be beautiful too. cool

I just turned 34 and pressure is mounting on me. Pressure or no pressure. I must get married before I turn 35.

Epp a young fine brother. Husband material : 1,000 yards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine / How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? / See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.