Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (19219 Views)

Dear Single Ladies, U Don't Have Or May Not Have Spiritual Problem / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / Dear Single Mothers, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I THOUGHT THEY SAID "AGE IS JUST A NUMBER", AND LOVE DOESN'T CARE?

TWO PEOPLE ARE HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER DESPITE THE AGE GAP AND YOU'RE BITTER ABOUT IT.

HE HAS A JOB AND HIS OWN MONEY. SHE'S RICHER AND OWNS AN APARTMENT. HOW IS IT YOUR BUSINESS IF THEY PREFER TO LIVE TOGETHER INSTEAD OF SEPARATELY? DOES IT MAKE SENSE THAT HE GETS A PLACE SO SHE CAN ABANDON HERS AND MOVE IN WITH HIM?

HOW IS IT NOT OKAY FOR MEN TO LIVE IN WOMEN'S HOUSE, BUT PERFECT FOR WOMEN TO LIVE IN MEN'S HOUSE?

GET YOUR HEADS STRAIGHT, FEMINISTS.

I read that thread. To me, it just shows that the guy knows what he want and is not intimidated by the girl's success.

As far as they both love each other and have clean conscience, I don't see anything wrong with that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by neezar: 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rubbish

We talking money, You talking nonsense

Next thread please undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

TALK ABOUT THE DEVIL. grin

I THINK SHE'S FRUSTRATED THAT A WOMAN LIKE HER IS UP AND DOING VERY WELL, WITH PROPERTIES AND MONEY.. AND WELL ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF HERSELF AND HER MAN.

SHE'S BITTER ABOUT THAT BECAUSE HER GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IS OWNING A NAIRALAND ACCOUNT.

the Samsung S9 I'm presently using, a lady like her bought it for me.

thank God not all African ladies have that backward mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

I read that thread. To me, it just shows that the guy knows what he want and is not intimidated by the girl's success.

As far as they both love each other and have clean conscience, I don't see anything wrong with that.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

Some kids said I'm a gold digger and a weak man..
even so called feminist "Amarabae"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Amarabae:

I agree with you.
Some ladies are doing crazy stuffs.
Some don't mind marrying their fathers agemate

according to you; it is wrong for a lady to spend and pamper her man but it is right for a man to spend and pamper for his lady.

I wonder why you guys are so pained over this
later you'll start disturbing people with your feminism threads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

the Samsung S9 I'm presently using, a lady like her bought it for me.

thank God not all African ladies have that backward mentality.

IT PAINS THEM THAT THE THINGS THEY CAN'T DO FOR THEMSELVES, MANY WOMEN DO FOR OTHER MEN.

THEY THINK SUCH WOMEN ARE BEING CONTROLLED, OR ARE BEING "SUBMISSIVE" TO MEN. THEY CALL SUCH WOMEN "A DISGRACE TO WOMANHOOD", BECAUSE "MEN ARE SCUM".

MEN HAVE BEING DOING THINGS FOR WOMEN FOR MANY KILOYEARS AND NOBODY TALKS ABOUT IT LIKE THEY TALK ABOUT THE MINOR THINGS WOMEN DO FOR MEN.

WHY CAN I NOT LIVE IN MY GIRLS HOUSE, DRIVE HER CARS, AND EAT A$$ IN PEACE? IT SOUNDS FUNNY BUT IT'S STUPID HOW SOME WOMEN FEEL THAT MEN DON'T DESERVE GOOD THINGS. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Barzinime(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
How can you say that.....Wicked Girl grin grin grin grin grin
Chikita66:
The pressure on ladies these days to marry is real both from parents, friends and the contemporary society at large, especially is you are up to 20+, even the married ladies segregate themselves from the single ladies and use marriage as an insult when insulting single ladies, why won't they be bothered about getting a life partner?

My own is that no matter what, I will never settle for the less and will still get married to my dream man.

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

Some kids said I'm a gold digger and a weak man..
even so called feminist "Amarabae"

Lol. No you are not, you're simply a guy who value a hard working lady, a lady who did not just sit down and wait for a man to make money for her like other girls do.
She is obviously going to be a supportive wife and am sure that's what men like.

Such a woman deserve a guy like you who will appreciate her and love her wholeheartedly.

So if you're so sure of her, just go a head.

Your happiness comes first forget about people.

Like I said in your thread, just try as much as you can to make your mum understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Barzinime(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ehn Eh! Madam Professor of Psychology shocked shocked shocked
Chikita66:
Same reason why I said ladies need to be smart. And yes I know guys psychology very well and I know how to follow guys cos I have studied them.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Dpussyhunter: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
neezar:
Rubbish

We talking money, You talking nonsense

Next thread please undecided

hey victor!!

long time................,.........hope you enjoyed the "salah" hols last week (end).......................eating some smoked cow "liver" beside the "pool" would have been a perfect way to spend the week
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by neezar: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

hey victor!!

long time................,.........hope you enjoyed the "salah" hols last week (end).......................eating some smoked cow "liver" beside the "pool" would have been a perfect way to spend the week
You guys should just bring the trophy back home ahbeg, I just want Liverpool or bayern to win it

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Shawama and ice cream tongue.
lol i will see to it..
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Dpussyhunter: 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
neezar:

You guys should just bring the trophy back home ahbeg, I just want Liverpool or bayern to win it

fear not o ye humble man united fan for we know the destiny of the champions league coming to england rest on the shoulders of a mighty, versatile, entertainingj, and attack minded team

their name: "LIVERPOOL!!!"

salah, mane, firmino, robertson, chamberlin, henderson etc will all deliver like we have been doing grin

how sch.............you done?

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by neezar: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

fear not o ye humble man united fan for we know the destiny of the champions league coming to england rest on the shoulders of a mighty, versatile, entertainingj, and attack minded team

their name: "LIVERPOOL!!!"

salah, mane, firmino, robertson, chamberlin, henderson etc will all deliver like we have been doing grin

how sch.............you done?
Done ke??

Not yet oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Barzinime(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cut long story short...you are single
You are cute so i will see what i do for you
Come to my office tomorrow cool
Amarabae:

That awkward moment you realize that 90% of your mates are getting married and here you are still waiting.
Pressure is mounting internally and externally,
You celebrate your 27+ birthday and boom the tension is brewing.
Relax your nerves.

Sometimes it's not easy being single,
Majority want to get married,
Have someone they can call their own,
Have an active sex life,
Have some cute lovely kids
Go out on shopping with them.
Or maybe all you want now is just relationship.

All these are lovely but don't allow them push you ending up with the wrong person due to pressure.

For yet to marry ladies!
Know your worth,
Don't allow him turn you into a intimacy gadget because you are hoping for the engagement ring,
Don't allow him turn you into a punching bag because of engagement ring,
If you don't like him, never say YES to his proposal,
Don't say yes to someone you have no feelings for.
It's boring, you can't be comfortable with him.
I am shocked seeing what some ladies go through in a race to get married,
Some are now desperate,
Some are being duped by all these criminals in the name of prayers.

They are ready to do anything now.
"I am ready to marry anyone as far as its a man" -that's their anthem, so cheap!

Or maybe you are just in a relationship with him and marriage is not your priority,
If he is not respecting and loving you the way you want and deserve,
Please walk out of the relationship!
If you are not interested in premarital sex life with him,
Don't bow to pressure, walk out of the relationship.
If you are not seeing the worth of continuing in that relationship with him, plz walk out of it.

Your marital status does not and should not determine your worth.
Look at yourself in the mirror and see how beautiful and wonderful you are,
Look again and see a queen staring back at you.

Getting married should not be the only goal in your life,
Focus your mind on improving your career,
Growing that your business,
If you are a graduate, then you focus on your post graduate program,
Getting a new skill and opening a venture with it.

At the right time, if fate decides in your favour, your king will come if that's your dream.
Remember it's better to marry late to the right person than to marry early to the wrong person.

You are special and the best.
You deserve nothing less,
You are a queen.
Don't allow the pressure get to you.

Thanks swerries. kiss kiss
Oriaku Amara loves you all.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Opentokwowledge: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

Sometimes you don't blame them for that, the pressure from society makes them think like that.

Let's be realistic, how many times have you seen the parents or society insulting a girl for not getting a job?
But do you know the stigma that comes with not being married at a certain age?

Imagine people telling you that with all your education and money, if you're not married you're nobody and some men even get intimidated by a woman's success.

When I told my hairdressers that I just went back for my master's program, she shouted and was asking which man will like to marry me, that they get intimidated oo. I was shocked at her level of reasoning. So just imagine how many people reason that way.
It is only natural that people feel some sort of intimidation towards someone of perceived higher status. In fact, Nobody Man or Woman functions well when there is arrogance in the air. The important thing is YOU! Does your attitude portray levelheadedness? For no reason should one falter at attaining the height of education feasible. For Marriage/Getting the right life partner, your good behavior will pave way for you.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
It is only natural that people feel some sort of intimidation towards someone of perceived higher status. In fact, Nobody Man or Woman functions well when there is arrogance in the air. The important thing is YOU! Does your attitude portray levelheadedness? For no reason should one falter at attaining the height of education feasible. For Marriage/Getting the right life partner, your good behavior will pave way for you.

Yea, you're right but these days am beginning to think that the guys even prefer the arrogant and bad behaved girls. Lol
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Opentokwowledge: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

Yea, you're right but these days am beginning to think that the guys even prefer the arrogant and bad behaved girls. Lol
What gives you that impression? Nl?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
What gives you that impression? Nl?

Naaa, not nairaland but I've seen so many cases where the good girls are still in their parent's house and the so called 'wayward' girls are married and not just married but happily married.

That's why so many good girls are turning bad because they feel that good girl doesn't pay.

Two of my very close friends are perfect example.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Opentokwowledge: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

Naaa, not nairaland but I've seen so many cases where the good girls are still in their parent's house and the so called 'wayward' girls are married and not just married but happily married.

That's why so many good girls are turning bad because they feel that good girl doesn't pay.

Well, I think there is a big difference between boring and good. Some ladies are plain boring under the pretext of being good. It is very essential to know how to balance morality and "sharpness" in this our fast paced world. Wisdom is the key word!
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Well, I think there is a big difference between boring and good. Some ladies are plain boring under the pretext of being good. It is very essential to know how to balance morality and "sharpness" in this our fast paced world. Wisdom is the key word!

Yes oo.

But do you believe that the wayward girls are the ones most getting married?

One of the reason marriages doesn't last I guess. My opinion though.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by CSTR1003: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
The pressure on ladies these days to marry is real both from parents, friends and the contemporary society at large, especially is you are up to 20+, even the married ladies segregate themselves from the single ladies and use marriage as an insult when insulting single ladies, why won't they be bothered about getting a life partner?

My own is that no matter what, I will never settle for the less and will still get married to my dream man.

Are you a dream woman?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Rubbiish(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Useless thread created by an old & ugly fool...

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Opentokwowledge: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

Yes oo.

But do you believe that the wayward girls are the ones most getting married?

One of the reason marriages doesn't last I guess. My opinion though.
You may be right but that would be if waywardness is the prime reason marriages break these days tho.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by naijjaman(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Barzinime:
Cut long story short...you are single
You are cute so i will see what i do for you
Come to my office tomorrow cool

Which office? Ritualist and Yahoo boy like you,

Thunder will visit that office.

Amarabae run for your life undecided undecided
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
You may be right but that would be if waywardness is the prime reason marriages break these days tho.

Not necessarily the prime reason. But you know some of the attributes of a wayward girl which am sure contribute a lot
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Opentokwowledge: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

Not necessarily the prime reason. But you know some of the attributes of a wayward girl which am sure contribute a lot
True that. Tributaries make Ocean.

Personal question, how do you describe yourself?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
True that. Tributaries make Ocean.

Personal question, how do you describe yourself?

Someone who is not perfect but try to do the right thing as much as I could, someone who love simplicity because life itself is complicated but is left for us to make it less complicated. So am someone who try to live less complicated life.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Brotherakposyo: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Orr
See Nigerian couple who had their wedding in a garbage dump site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8IaoO1xh_0

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Opentokwowledge: 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

Someone who is not perfect but try to do the right thing as much as I could, someone who love simplicity because life itself is complicated but is left for us to make it less complicated. So am someone who try to live less complicated life.
Nice. I like simple people, let me follow you.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

why must they be living in their parents house?

at 25 any lady still living with her parents is a disgrace.

at 25 a lady would probably be a graduate. she should be able to hire a house if she can't build one, she should be financially stable and less dependent on her parents.

I'll create a thread on that later undecided

opentokwowledge, lefulefu, greiboy what do you guys think undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / What's Your Relationship Status ?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.