Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (19320 Views)

Dear Single Ladies, U Don't Have Or May Not Have Spiritual Problem / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / Dear Single Mothers, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Safiaa(f): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHICH SORCERER TOLD YOU THIS?

WE ALL KNOW THE HATE YOU FEEL FOR MEN, AND HOW YOU ENVY SUCCESSFUL WOMEN WON'T LET YOU LIVE THAT LONG.

SAFIAA,
WHEREVER YOU SEE MEN LIVING IN WOMEN'S HOUSES GO THERE AND KINDLY ASK THEM TO LEAVE.
IF THEY REFUSE, DO NOT HESITATE TO "EVACUATE" THEM BY FORCE.

THANKS.

I don’t hate men, at all. I love men. I love men who are truly men. What irritates me is incompetent men who are trying to be women. You want a woman to take care of you financially, why not go under a sexual transition to be the gender that you truly want to be? You want her to satisfy you sexually, in the kitchen, in the household, be a slay mama and also give you money on top of that? Over my dead body. Please if a man wants to live in a woman’s house, what is my business with that? But I don’t agree with it and that’s final.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Akious2k2(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Amarabae:

That awkward moment you realize that 90% of your mates are getting married and here you are still waiting.
Pressure is mounting internally and externally,
You celebrate your 27+ birthday and boom the tension is brewing.
Relax your nerves.

Sometimes it's not easy being single,
Majority want to get married,
Have someone they can call their own,
Have an active sex life,
Have some cute lovely kids
Go out on shopping with them.
Or maybe all you want now is just relationship.

All these are lovely but don't allow them push you ending up with the wrong person due to pressure.

For yet to marry ladies!
Know your worth,
Don't allow him turn you into a intimacy gadget because you are hoping for the engagement ring,
Don't allow him turn you into a punching bag because of engagement ring,
If you don't like him, never say YES to his proposal,
Don't say yes to someone you have no feelings for.
It's boring, you can't be comfortable with him.
I am shocked seeing what some ladies go through in a race to get married,
Some are now desperate,
Some are being duped by all these criminals in the name of prayers.

They are ready to do anything now.
"I am ready to marry anyone as far as its a man" -that's their anthem, so cheap!

Or maybe you are just in a relationship with him and marriage is not your priority,
If he is not respecting and loving you the way you want and deserve,
Please walk out of the relationship!
If you are not interested in premarital sex life with him,
Don't bow to pressure, walk out of the relationship.
If you are not seeing the worth of continuing in that relationship with him, plz walk out of it.

Your marital status does not and should not determine your worth.
Look at yourself in the mirror and see how beautiful and wonderful you are,
Look again and see a queen staring back at you.

Getting married should not be the only goal in your life,
Focus your mind on improving your career,
Growing that your business,
If you are a graduate, then you focus on your post graduate program,
Getting a new skill and opening a venture with it.

At the right time, if fate decides in your favour, your king will come if that's your dream.
Remember it's better to marry late to the right person than to marry early to the wrong person.

You are special and the best.
You deserve nothing less,
You are a queen.
Don't allow the pressure get to you.

Thanks swerries. kiss kiss
Oriaku Amara loves you all.
lipsrsealed
Amarabae:

That awkward moment you realize that 90% of your mates are getting married and here you are still waiting.
Pressure is mounting internally and externally,
You celebrate your 27+ birthday and boom the tension is brewing.
Relax your nerves.

Sometimes it's not easy being single,
Majority want to get married,
Have someone they can call their own,
Have an active sex life,
Have some cute lovely kids
Go out on shopping with them.
Or maybe all you want now is just relationship.

All these are lovely but don't allow them push you ending up with the wrong person due to pressure.

For yet to marry ladies!
Know your worth,
Don't allow him turn you into a intimacy gadget because you are hoping for the engagement ring,
Don't allow him turn you into a punching bag because of engagement ring,
If you don't like him, never say YES to his proposal,
Don't say yes to someone you have no feelings for.
It's boring, you can't be comfortable with him.
I am shocked seeing what some ladies go through in a race to get married,
Some are now desperate,
Some are being duped by all these criminals in the name of prayers.

They are ready to do anything now.
"I am ready to marry anyone as far as its a man" -that's their anthem, so cheap!

Or maybe you are just in a relationship with him and marriage is not your priority,
If he is not respecting and loving you the way you want and deserve,
Please walk out of the relationship!
If you are not interested in premarital sex life with him,
Don't bow to pressure, walk out of the relationship.
If you are not seeing the worth of continuing in that relationship with him, plz walk out of it.

Your marital status does not and should not determine your worth.
Look at yourself in the mirror and see how beautiful and wonderful you are,
Look again and see a queen staring back at you.

Getting married should not be the only goal in your life,
Focus your mind on improving your career,
Growing that your business,
If you are a graduate, then you focus on your post graduate program,
Getting a new skill and opening a venture with it.

At the right time, if fate decides in your favour, your king will come if that's your dream.
Remember it's better to marry late to the right person than to marry early to the wrong person.

You are special and the best.
You deserve nothing less,
You are a queen.
Don't allow the pressure get to you.

Thanks swerries. kiss kiss
Oriaku Amara loves you all.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Safiaa(f): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
The only way I would agree a man to live in a woman’s house...He takes on 80% of the financial problems. If not get out of the house. If you want to compensate by doing nearly all the cooking and cleaning that’s also okay. But I will cook clean give you sex and you will live in my house for free practically? Looool, you must be joking mate.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by UDUJ(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
greiboy:
Since when did having a car become an important criteria for choosing a wife or a girlfriend, even some high-end prostitutes use the most expensive cars money can buy, but that doesn't make them a wife material or even a girl friend material.

Intelligence √

Future ambitions √

Hard working, diligence √

And inner and outside beauty are the Characteristics I look for in a woman.

We think alike. Good stuff bro cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Safiaa:
I don’t hate men, at all. What irritates me is incompetent men who are trying to be women. You want a woman to take care of you financially, why not go under a sexual transition to be the gender that you truly want to be? Please if a man wants to live in a woman’s house, what is my business with that? But I don’t agree with it and that’s final.

SO.. YOU'RE SAYING THAT THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD TAKE CARE OF OTHER PEOPLE ARE MEN, AND THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF ARE WOMEN?

THIS TRANSLATES TO ONE SIDE BEING SUPERIOR, AND THE OTHER SIDE.. FALLING INTO THE RANKS OF BABIES, WHO CANNOT TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES LET ALONE ANOTHER BEING.

WE WANT EQUALITY HERE.
WE WANT IT TO BE OKAY FOR BOTH GENDERS TO BE ON THE SAME LEVEL IN MANY INSTANCES.
WE WANT IT TO BE NORMAL FOR 24 YEAR OLD MEN TO MARRY AND LIVE WITH 29 YEAR OLD WOMEN JUST LIKE IT IS WHEN 24 YEAR OLD WOMEN MARRY AND LIVE WITH 29 YEAR OLD MEN.

YOU THINK WHATEVER YOU AGREE WITH IS FINAL, WHO TOLD YOU YOU'RE MAKING SENSE?
YOU'LL HATE WOMEN FOR GIVING MEN "FREE" THINGS BECAUSE YOU CANNOT DO THAT, BUT THERE ARE LOTS OF WOMEN WHO LIKE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MANY THINGS AND NOT BLAME MEN FOR THEIR OWN PREDICAMENTS AND INCOMPETENCE.
THERE ARE WOMEN WHO LIKE TO SPEND THEIR MONEY ON MEN, BUY THEM GIFTS AND DON'T BRAG ABOUT IT ON FACEBOOK. SOME MEN LIKE THAT, OTHERS DON'T.

THAT'S HOW THAT GHANA LADY TOLD THE WHOLE WORLD THROUGH CNN TODAY THAT IT'S OKAY TO SLEEP AROUND TO GET YOUR BILLS PAID, INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY DOING WORK.

WE KEEP PREACHING ABOUT WOMEN'S WORTH AND EQUALITY, AND IN A SECOND, A WOMAN LIKE YOU AND THAT GHANA LADY COMES AROUND TO BLOW ALL THE SUCCESS OF OUR STRUGGLES FOR CENTURIES AWAY.

IF MY GIRL EVER GETS A HOUSE BEFORE ME THROUGH HER HARD WORK AND DRIVE, MADAME, I AM GOING TO LIVE IN IT FOR AS LONG AS I WANT.. IF SHE GETS A LAMBO I WILL DRIVE IT WHENEVER SHE LETS ME... UNTIL WHENEVER YOU SEND MISSILES, OR CHARMS, OR THE WORST YOU CAN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SO.. YOU'RE SAYING THAT THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD TAKE CARE OF OTHER PEOPLE ARE MEN, AND THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF ARE WOMEN?

THIS TRANSLATES TO ONE SIDE BEING SUPERIOR, AND THE OTHER SIDE.. FALLING INTO THE RANKS OF BABIES, WHO CANNOT TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES LET ALONE ANOTHER BEING.

WE WANT EQUALITY HERE.
WE WANT IT TO BE OKAY FOR BOTH GENDERS TO BE ON THE SAME LEVEL IN MANY INSTANCES.
WE WANT IT TO BE NORMAL FOR 24 YEAR OLD MEN TO MARRY AND LIVE WITH 29 YEAR OLD WOMEN JUST LIKE IT IS WHEN 24 YEAR OLD WOMEN MARRY AND LIVE WITH 29 YEAR OLD MEN.

YOU'LL HATE WOMEN FOR GIVING MEN "FREE" THINGS BECAUSE YOU CANNOT DO THAT, BUT THERE ARE LOTS OF WOMEN WHO LIKE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MANY THINGS AND NOT BLAME MEN FOR THEIR OWN PREDICAMENTS AND INCOMPETENCE.
THERE ARE WOMEN WHO LIKE TO SPEND THEIR MONEY ON MEN, BUY THEM GIFTS AND DON'T BRAG ABOUT IT ON FACEBOOK. SOME MEN LIKE THAT, OTHERS DON'T.

THAT'S HOW THAT GHANA LADY TOLD THE WHOLE WORLD THROUGH CNN TODAY THAT IT'S OKAY TO SLEEP AROUND TO GET YOUR BILLS PAID, INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY DOING WORK.

WE KEEP PREACHING ABOUT WOMEN'S WORTH AND EQUALITY, AND IN A SECOND, A WOMAN LIKE YOU AND THAT GHANA LADY COMES AROUND TO BLOW ALL THE SUCCESS OF OUR STRUGGLES FOR CENTURIES AWAY.

IF MY GIRL EVER GETS A HOUSE BEFORE ME THROUGH HER HARD WORK AND DRIVE, MADAME, I AM GOING TO LIVE IN IT FOR AS LONG AS I WANT.. IF SHE GETS A LAMBO I WILL DRIVE IT WHENEVER SHE LETS ME... UNTIL WHENEVER YOU SEND MISSILES, OR CHARMS, OR
THE WORST YOU CAN.
You have been making sense caps continue the good work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Safiaa(f): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WE WANT EQUALITY HERE.

IF MY GIRL EVER GETS A HOUSE BEFORE ME THROUGH HER HARD WORK AND DRIVE, MADAME, I AM GOING TO LIVE IN IT FOR AS LONG AS I WANT.. IF SHE GETS A LAMBO I WILL DRIVE IT WHENEVER SHE LETS ME... UNTIL WHENEVER YOU SEND MISSILES, OR CHARMS, OR THE WORST YOU CAN.
didn’t read it, I don’t care. Men and women are not the same,forget it. Nothing like equality ever. Later.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Opentokwowledge: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Safiaa:
The only way I would agree a man to live in a woman’s house...He takes on 80% of the financial problems. If not get out of the house. If you want to compensate by doing nearly all the cooking and cleaning that’s also okay. But I will cook clean give you sex and you will live in my house for free practically? Looool, you must be joking mate.
So, you're saying your husband must be richer than you (largely financially) before you can regard him as one?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Safiaa:

DO YOU GIVE SEX, OR YOU JUST LAY THERE LIKE A DEAD MEAT AND COLLECT SEX? LOL.

"THE ONLY WAY I WOULD AGREE A MAN TO LIVE IN A WOMAN'S HOUSE... "

IT HAS TO BE UPON YOUR AGREEMENT?
NA WAH.
DO YOU OWN THE HOUSES THESE WOMEN LIVE WITH MEN IN?

THIS GIRL IS CONFUSED. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Safiaa(f): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DO YOU GIVE SEX, OR YOU JUST LAY THERE LIKE A DEAD MEAT AND COLLECT SEX? LOL.

"THE ONLY WAY I WOULD AGREE A MAN TO LIVE IN A WOMAN'S HOUSE... "

IT HAS TO BE UPON YOUR AGREEMENT?
NA WAH.
DO YOU OWN THE HOUSES THESE WOMEN LIVE WITH MEN IN?

THIS GIRL IS CONFUSED. undecided
Theyre exceptions that will most likely never ever happen. They’re exceptions to every argument hun. So to conclude a man should never live in a woman’s house smiley
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
Safiaa:
didn’t read it, I don’t care. Men and women are not the same,forget it. Nothing like equality ever. Later.

LOL..
LADY H-I-P DID YOU SEE THIS?

COMING FROM THE "ALMIGHTY" SAFIAA OF NAIRALAND.

WHILE WE'RE TRYING TO MINIMIZE OR ERADICATE COMPLETELY THE "BEGI BEGI" DISEASE IN OUR YOUNG GIRLS (AND BOYS AS WELL), THIS ONE IS TRYING TO RECRUIT MORE PEOPLE THROUGH HER POSTS ON A WORLD KNOWN PUBLIC FORUM.

EQUALITY IS A MUST MY DEAR. MAYBE 60-40.
THE DIFFERENCE BEING THE BIOLOGICAL THINGS WE CANNOT CHANGE.

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT, AND DREAM ABOUT HOW TO SPEND YOUR LESS THAN 7 YEARS. HATE AND ENVY ARE VERY DEADLY DISEASES.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Safiaa(f): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
So, you're saying your husband must be richer than you (largely financially) before you can regard him as one?
Yes. Not necessarily largely but just more than me.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Safiaa:
Theyre exceptions that will most likely never ever happen. They’re exceptions to every argument hun. So to conclude a man should never live in a woman’s house smiley

COME AND CHASE US OUT OF THE WOMEN'S HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL..

WHILE WE'RE TRYING TO MINIMIZE OR ERADICATE COMPLETELY THE "BEGI BEGI" DISEASE IN OUR YOUNG GIRLS (AND BOYS AS WELL), THIS ONE IS TRYING TO RECRUIT MORE PEOPLE THROUGH HER POSTS ON A WORLD KNOWN PUBLIC FORUM.

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT, AND DREAM ABOUT HOW TO SPEND YOUR LESS THAN 7 YEARS. HATE AND ENVY ARE VERY DEADLY DISEASES.
Read her post it is her opinion and she is entitled to it.
I believe she is conservative.
Ride on sir well work you nailed every post on the head. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by planetx13: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WE WANT EQUALITY HERE.

Boss you get mouth pass kettle grin. The truth is that it's beginning to dawn on them that equality is more than just big talk. It's very easy to come on social media and talk big but when reality sets in, they start shying away ....what you should understand is that most of these girls are delusional and their idea of feminism is that they can do whatever they want and get away with it... talk of eating your cake and having it. They think feminism is a platform for immorality, arrogance and prostitution. They don't want to work hard but feel they are entitled to what a man has.... as I always say , anybody that wants anything good in life should go and work for it simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Opentokwowledge: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
Safiaa:
Yes. Not necessarily largely but just more than me.
Please, do well to let the fellow unfortunate enough to think of marrying you know this before he ties the knot with you firsthand!

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Read her post it is her opinion and she is entitled to it.
I believe she is conservative.
Ride on sir well work you nailed every post on the head. cool

SOME OPINIONS ARE TOXIC, AND SHOULD ONLY BE RECITED IN ONES HEAD REPEATEDLY FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE, INSTEAD OF BEING SHARED PUBLICLY.

KATE MOSS, NICOLE RICHIE, AND OTHERS ARE RICHER THAN THEIR HUSBANDS.
JULIA ROBERTS IS LIKE 5X RICHER THAN HER MAN, BOUGHT HIM ONE OF HIS CARS AND GETS HIS CLOTHES BUT YOU'LL NEVER HEAR THIS MADE WOMAN TALK TRASH LIKE THIS.

THE INDEPENDENT WOMEN KNOW THEMSELVES.
THE ONES HOPING & TRYING TO BE INDEPENDENT KNOW THEMSELVES.

THE ONES LIKE SAFIAA WHO WANTS TO BE ON THE RECEIVING END FOR LIFE KNOW THEMSELVES, AND WE KNOW THEM AS WELL.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by UDUJ(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL..

I never knew that safiaa lady is this daft undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
UDUJ:

I never knew that safiaa lady is this daft undecided

I ONLY FOUND OUT TODAY. TRUE.

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by UDUJ(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I ONLY FOUND OUT TODAY. TRUE.

So true. Just adds to the list of foolish ones I'll try to avoid conversing with cheesy
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

because we love each other

hope you've gotten the attention you needed undecided
You love her money tongue. You think I don't know that you are a yahoo boy and what you do is to collect money from older women for a living. Hope it will sustain you till you get old grin.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Safiaa(f): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Please, do well to let the fellow unfortunate enough to think of marrying you know this before he ties the knot with you firsthand!
Lool I’ve had these discussions with my partner before, fortunately they’re still men out there who know their role as men. You’re not going to convince me to settle for less, sorry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Opentokwowledge: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Safiaa:
Lool I’ve had these discussions with my partner before, fortunately they’re still men out there who know their role as men. You’re not going to convince to settle for less, sorry.
People go broke bruuuh!
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

COME AND CHASE US OUT OF THE WOMEN'S HOUSE.
Its shameful living in a woman's house, you lose your respect as a man and as a breadwinner and she will use it to insult you one day.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Safiaa(f): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SOME OPINIONS ARE TOXIC, AND SHOULD ONLY BE RECITED IN ONES HEAD REPEATEDLY FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE, INSTEAD OF BEING SHARED PUBLICLY.

JULIA ROBERTS IS LIKE 5X RICHER THAN HER MAN, BOUGHT HIM ONE OF HIS CARS AND GETS HIS CLOTHES BUT YOU'LL NEVER HEAR THIS MADE WOMAN TALK TRASH LIKE THIS.

THE ONES LIKE SAFIAA WHO WANTS TO BE ON THE RECEIVING END FOR LIFE KNOW THEMSELVES, AND WE KNOW THEM AS WELL.
The must always use the few minority’s as the core example. Wake up please, how many successful relationship have the women taking up 80% of the finances in the house? In your every day to day life. Stop being delusional and fighting for something that will never be. I have my own money hun, but will never take on the financial responsibility to take care of a man. Never.

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by walepackage(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

you have really dealt with her,hence she runs out of ideas.Feminism this,feminism that.Now you see their own real definition of it.What a crude way to depict it.I gues she's still young and naive,i bet she's into serious dating or relationship.Hence let her keep basking in her euphoria of unrealistic imagination that's culminating in her head.Kudos to you man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Safiaa(f): 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL..

Begi begi you say? What I find to be begi begi is a grown man like yourself arguing about women taking financial care of men. Wanting a woman who can give you money, roof over your head and you’re comfortable with that. Are you really a man, I’m sincerely concerned. Equality is not a must and will never be. Women will hardly be prosecuted for sexual harassment. Women will hardly be taken serious for rape allegations. Men will never be shamed for sleeping around. The list goes on and on, but it all concludes to the fact that men and women are not equal and will never be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
I am confused
Arsenal match or nairaland drama,
What to do, what to do cheesy
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
Shouldn't marriage be partnership??
Safiaa:
Begi begi you say? What I find to be begi begi is a grown man like yourself arguing about women taking financial care of men. Wanting a woman who can give you money, roof over your head and you’re comfortable with that. Are you really a man, I’m sincerely concerned. Equality is not must and will never be. Women will hardly be prosecuted for sexual harassment. Women will hardly be taken serious for rape allegations. Men will never be shamed for sleeping around. The list goes on and on, but it all concludes to the fact that men and women are not equal and will never be.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Safiaa(f): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
Shouldn't marriage be partnership??
absolutely
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Highqueen you are very beautiful I am tempted to speak big grammar to get your attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis / Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook / NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.