Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (19222 Views)

Dear Single Ladies, U Don't Have Or May Not Have Spiritual Problem / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / Dear Single Mothers, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Opentokwowledge: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

why must they be living in their parents house?

at 25 any lady still living with her parents is a disgrace.

at 25 a lady would probably be a graduate. she should be able to hire a house if she can't build one, she should be financially stable and less dependent on her parents.

I'll create a thread on that later undecided

opentokwowledge, lefulefu, greiboy what do you guys think undecided
In this Nigeria?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

at 25 a lady would probably be a graduate. she should be able to hire a house if she can't build one, she should be financially stable and less dependent on her parents.

By parent's house I mean not married that's under their parent's protection.

The moment you're married you're under your husband not parent anymore.

So it does not necessarily mean they start under the same roof.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
CSTR1003:
Are you a dream woman?
You bet I am.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by toro92: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

Oga all this assertion of 25 this for guy or girl... they are not reasonable at time chairman. I got a job at 26 and had a side business that was not moving really well as at 25. and that same 25 I was in my parents house where I was being encouraged not to give up and to strive harder. You having it easy doesn't mean everyone does. All this age thing are what pushes people into crimes and prostitution.. When I got a job, I moved out..
Or is it in this country where many people are gunning for the few available jobs... Everyone with their own time.

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Barzinime:
How can you say that.....Wicked Girl grin grin grin grin grin
Lolzz grin.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

the Samsung S9 I'm presently using, a lady like her bought it for me.

thank God not all African ladies have that backward mentality.
Woman buy you phone you dey happy mtcheeew!
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Opentokwowledge: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
toro92:

Oga all this assertion of 25 this for guy or girl... they are not reasonable at time chairman. I got a job at 26 and had a side business that was not moving really well as at 25. and that same 25 I was in my parents house where I was being encouraged not to give up and to strive harder. You having it easy doesn't mean everyone does. All this age thing are what push people into crimes and prostitution.. When I got a job, I moved out..
Or is it in this country where many people are gunning fr the few available jobs... There is different time for everybody.
Even those that have it easy road don't detach just like that. It's not beans, There must be some necessitation to inspire the move. Marriage, Job
what have you.Nigg was just blowing sheets out of proportion...

2 Likes

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

Yes oo.

But do you believe that the wayward girls are the ones most getting married?

One of the reason marriages doesn't last I guess. My opinion though.
I don't believe the wayward girls are the ones getting married the most.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nofav0rs(m): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Funny enough, I've never been a side chick so I don't know what you are talking about. The right guy have already located me so keep your pity to yourself, I don't need it.

You mean that dude you and the Akwa Ibom girl was fighting and disgracing yourselves over? I laugh in Ebira

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Woman buy you phone you dey happy mtcheeew!
are you for real?
my wife to be bought me a phone and I shouldn't be happy?

how many things have you purchased for your man?

IMO, I don't give a damn about your opinions.

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
planetx13:

It doesn't matter how many people she manipulates, what matters is the class of people she manipulates??.... you know that s.hit attracts flies
Mtcheeeew!
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
In this Nigeria?

Am telling you. Is not as easy as it sounds. The fact that it turns out well for others doesn't mean that others are not finding it difficult.

Sometimes you give it your all but it's not just working
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

are you for real?
my wife to be bought me a phone and I shouldn't be happy?

how many things have you purchased for your man?

IMO, I don't give a damn about your opinions.
OK you mean your rich fiancée that senior you with 5years cheesy. I hope you do buy her stuffs though.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Opentokwowledge: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

Am telling you. Is not as easy as it sounds. The fact that it turns out well for others doesn't mean that others are not finding it difficult.

Sometimes you give it your all but it's not just working
You can say that again and again Darl, the system is not encouraging at all!
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't believe the wayward girls are the ones getting married the most.

Yes it could be, but base on where you are but where I am that's how it seems to me. I could be wrong though but that's how I see it.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
In this Nigeria?
yes na.

what will a lady at 25still be doing at her parents house undecided,at 25 a lady must probably be a graduate. even if she doesn't have a job, she should be self employed and be able to rent a house if she can't build one.
she should be less dependent on her parents.
sincerely speaking I can't date a lady that lives with her parents.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
OK you mean your rich fiancée that senior you with 5years cheesy. I hope you do buy her stuffs though.

you don't worth my time"...pass on
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

Yes it could be, but base on where you are but where I am that's how it seems to me. I could be wrong though but that's how I see it.
Though I have seen cases where girls settle down after years of doing runs especially while in school, it's just their luck and grace, everybody's grace is not the same, some are luckier than others no matter what they do.

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by toro92: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Even those that have it easy road don't detach just like that. It's not beans, There must be some necessitation to inspire the move. Marriage, Job
what have you.Nigg was just blowing sheets out of proportion...
He's always been saying that all over his thread. thereby giving some people unnecessary worries. The main thing is don't be lazy at any age where you still find yourself in your parent's house. When I was still at home, I dabbled into lot programming and programming languages.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
You can say that again and again Darl, the system is not encouraging at all!

Seriously, one just have to try to survive with little sometimes and with that little as a lady it might be difficult to have your own apartment and all those things prechbills1 is saying.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

yes na.

what will a lady at 25still be doing at her parents house undecided,at 25 a lady must probably be a graduate. even if she doesn't have a job, she should be self employed and be able to rent a house if she can't build one.
she should be less dependent on her parents.
sincerely speaking I can't date a lady that lives with her parents.
We know Na, you only date rich sugar mummies.

Gold digger, after you will be calling nairaland ladies broke.

If you are not broke why marry at the age of 24 when you don't have any means of livilhood.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
donstan18:
A lady at 20 years........I have 3 rich fresh boyfriends.

A lady at 25 years.........Men are scum.

A lady at 29 years........Women should know their worth, marriage isn't compulsory.

A lady at 33 years..........Marriage is not for everyone, I hate being controlled by a man.

A lady at 36 years.....…Only God knows the best for his people, he never forsakes his people.

A lady at 40 years......You'll see her rolling and crying on the floor in churches cheesy

You tried to elevate and advise ladies, but ended up proving to us that marriage is and will continue to be the top priority of a typical African women, your thread's body reeks marriage and relationship only.

**For God sake, is that all you women live for?

**How many times have we seen a lady create thread on how to empower ladies in business or jobs?

**Must every advice to ladies be revolving around marriage and love?

**Is that all you all v'got to achieve in life?

**Can't you all for once think of being productive and competing in political positions, rather than focusing your goals in marriage, love, sex, virgin, heartbreak, boobs and ass?

**The same set of ladies advocating for self worth and marriage now instead of productive things will come tomorrow to cry that men are oppressing them, while they used all their time to advocate for marriage and single life.

**What will happen if you advice them to know their worth in business or creative field, do you know how much the world cherish and crave for women with business and creative ideas

You all are a big disgrace to this nation

Go to universities and see female students prioritizing relationship and making marriage a bone of every of their discussion undecided

This thread is another prove that MARRIAGE is the top priority of Nigerian women.
And until women start having sense about that, men will continue to use and regard you all as sex objects.

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

you don't worth my time"...pass on
I will advice you to wait till you are 30 and financially independent before you marry unless you want to turn to houseboy cos that is what she will turn you to.

NB: she is 29 and desperate to marry so she will appear all kind and sweet till you guys marry. Not all that glitters are gold, don't be a weak man.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

my brother everybody with his/her own time. U know how the economy is in this country and how expensive a house rent might be in this country.so not all 25 yr old ladies might be dat buoyant enough to be able to rent a house even if she was working. Except if she has a good paying job will she be able to move out and rent her own space. This is naija not abroad where renting can be affordable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sometimes when you look at the comments of some people that insult you directly or in a sarcastic way on social media.. ..All you do is Just ignore" because they don't worth your time.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
my brother everybody with his/her own time. U know how the economy is in this country and how expensive a house rent might be in this country.so not all 25 yr old ladies might be dat buoyant enough to be able to rent a house even if she was working. Except if she has a good paying job will she be able to move out and rent her own space. This is naija not abroad where renting can be affordable.

smh
will you guys not be the same people yo say 25year old guys still living with their parents are lazy?

my brother any lady that can't afford house rent at 25 is a disgrace .
at 25 you should be less dependent on your parents as a lady, you should be self employed if you don't have a job.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by planetx13: 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:
Sometimes when you look at the comments of some people that insult you directly or in a sarcastic way on social media.. ..All you do is Just ignore" because they don't worth your time.

Three gbosa for you there ....

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

smh
will you guys not be the same people yo say 25year old guys still living with their parents are lazy?

at 25 you should be less dependent on your parents as a lady, you should be self employed if you don't have a job.
If you could afford house rent, why live with your fiancée?

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

smh

it wasn't guys saying such. It was some ladies here saying that guys who are 30 yrs and don't have cars or live in a big duplex don't deserve a girlfriend or that dudes at 25 still living with parent is not man enough. Abegi take with a pinch of salt what some ppl say in here. Everything should not be taken seriously. Its all for trolling purpose.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
planetx13:

Three gbosa for you there ....
Do you have any other thing to say? cos am quite sure its your shiit sister that attract files.

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

Bro, that is difficult even for young men in Nigeria, not to talk of ladies
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by MissRaine69(f): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
"Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore."

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What's Your Relationship Status ? / List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section / Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.