Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (58746 Views)

What Is Your Heartbreak Song / Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over / Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by fredola77(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2018
Rangojack:

Amen. Take yourself out of that place for a while,you'd be fine.
God have something better in store for us,let's wait for it.

Thanks for ur kind and encouraging words bro. Waiting on God for the best. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2018
summerflame:
I can have babies but not wife
Your posts in dating section did not yield anything positive? 35? You must b doing something wrong.. Your hatred and hold for past happenings is holding you down.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by summerflame(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Your posts in dating section did not yield anything positive? 35? You must b doing something wrong.. Your hatred and hold for past happenings is holding you down.
stop stalking people... Go find a job bitch.....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
summerflame:
stop stalking people... Go find a job bitch.....
With the way you spam the meet-up section, your presence is hard not to notice. Very pathetic. Only a fool of a lady will agree to be a baby mama to an uncouth fool like you. Pathetic tout. Too bad I didn't go through your posts before quoting your miserable self. Tufia! Anuofia mmuoo

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by summerflame(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
With the way you spam the meet-up section, your presence is hard not to notice. Very pathetic. Only a fool of a lady will agree to be a baby mama to an uncouth fool like you. Pathetic tout. Too bad I didn't go through your posts before quoting your miserable self. Tufia! Anuofia mmuoo
b well, bitch, u have tried.... Get a medal.... Somebody is pained... Omo ale jati jati.... I ain't your type though, I don't do smelly pussy like sister Linda..... Didinrin...lol.... Nice attention u got ....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by badboyharmony: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
Fvck relationships fvck olosho shine olosho

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
summerflame:
b well, bitch, u have tried.... Get a medal.... Somebody is pained... Omo ale jati jati.... I ain't your type though, I don't do smelly pussy like sister Linda..... Didinrin...lol.... Nice attention u got ....
Baba fuckoff... You got that right.. You can never be my type. Dirty oil drinking fool.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by summerflame(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Baba fuckoff... You got that right.. You can never be my type. Dirty oil drinking fool.
a useless drunkard met an ogogoro seller under oshodi bridge, they had sexual intercourse and gave birth to you... Oponu jati jati.... I won't reply u again even if u cry me a river
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
summerflame:
a useless drunkard met an ogogoro seller under oshodi bridge, they had sexual intercourse and gave birth to you... Oponu jati jati.... I won't reply u again even if u cry me a river
Buhhhaaashhha... Very tasteless and classless coming from a 35yr old man! Odiegwu! Hide your face in shame. Thought I was even quoting a mentally sound human being.

You go look for woman tire! Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by summerflame(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Buhhhaaashhha... Very tasteless and classless coming from a 35yr old man! Odiegwu! Hide your face in shame. Thought I was even quoting a mentally sound human being.

You go look for woman tire! Rubbish
cry me a river... U needed my attention, u have gotten it, now what ?
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
summerflame:
cry me a river... U needed my attention, u have gotten it, now what ?
Swerve first.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by summerflame(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Swerve first.
lol... Go hang yourself
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by IamHopeful(f): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
summerflame:
Adetola kemi, my beautiful full figure 8 ex - here is my prayer for you - u shall know no peace in any of your relationships, your mother will dwell at your misfortune cos she has always been supporting your evil and flirting ways saying it's because u are still young, sorrow will be your portion and u will never find a man who will love u and care for u like me in Ogun's name .... I know if I use God or Jesus, they can reconsider.....

Why did you have to curse her again. At least, she's outta your life...... You're living fine without her and I'm sure she's doing the same too.

Just thank God that she's gone and know this, anyone that's not meant for you will never be yours. Count your losses and move on, when there's life, there's hope.

Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by summerflame(m): 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamHopeful:

Why did you have to curse her again. At least, she's outta your life...... You're living fine without her and I'm sure she's doing the same too.

Just thank God that she's gone and know this, anyone that's not meant for you will never be yours. Count your losses and move on, when there's life, there's hope.

Peace!!!
Thanks love, God bless u
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Kesterkendra(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
no matter the love i have for my ex once we are done noting I repeat noting can make us have sex its impossible even if I spend days in his house
lol, even when you guys ended on good grounds?? Nawao, you go wicked o

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Eagba(m): 6:40am On Apr 22, 2018
doctorkush:
I guess I was lucky to have a beautiful and virtuous lady that truly loves me. But the sad part is that I watched and helped her walk down the aisle with another guy. That really broke my heart and I wish I had fought for her love when she begged me to.
Our parents knew we were dating tho her dad was a pastor, but he approved our relationship which lasted a whole 6years. She is a nurse and will always find time during routine or when busy to call me. When I wasn't paying her much attention anymore (I wasn't staying close but we see during her off days), she called to ask why I am distant from her.I lied that work takes most of my time But it was my side chick who won't let me be.
My babe broke up with me 2016 when she had enough proof I was seeing someone else (tho she suspected but she is a cool headed type that thinks before acting) and told me in quote " I don't share what I own" ...

I always wanted the best for her and I just wasn't ready for marriage then.

After our breakup, I was relocated to another state, but she still calls to check on me and will always tell me " when you are serious, you can come for me". But I love her so much I don't want to hurt her so I kept my distant knowing that if I still keep in touch, she might not date or get serious with someone else.

Not until late last year I went to see her in her dads house, her boyfriend (now husband) met me there. She acted cool and did a casual introduction but we both knew what's up (I really gave the guy a tough time as he started talks of his achievements and personal stuffs trying to intimidate me . naso I gist the guy another side of life wey he never see. That was how baba use style run comot leave me with bae) ...

When she came back, she just smiled and jokingly asked why I sent him aaway. I laughed it off and it was the best moment we have spent together in years. The feeling was heavenly and I just felt like proposing. She then asked when I plan on getting married, I replied her "if I want to, the lady is already taken. Then she said to me " if you truly want her, fight to have her back". And I replied " I love her but can't fight for her" ...

I wish I had done what she asked of me. She called to check on me few weeks to her weeding and I still promised to come home to see her. She only giggled and said " come home or it will be too late because you won't be able to see me again" I thought she was leaving the country.

But I was wrong. She is wrapped in another mans arm happily.

I get broken each time the image of her marriage flashes thru my mind but I'm happy I didn't hurt her feeling. I'm just sad I lost a true love. One I might not find again.

I actually am the cause of my own heart break, tho I did it for love ... Yea, I got the true love but I didn't return it.
I feel that emptiness in me whenever I am alone. I missed her voice tho
i feel like slapping you. You just spoilt my morning with your indecisiveness and to make matter worst, you broke things down with your writing style that i felt like i'm the one experiencing it. You hurt the lady and yourself, so make you dey decisive when you meet the next best one. Damn!

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by engrelvis(m): 7:07am On Apr 22, 2018
tenmariner:
I am a living example of a victim of TWO powerful heartbreaks..
First one; I was serving and she was in her penultimate year in d uni..The love was boiling in me like an active volcano.. In short, the love I had for her was more than the one expressed by Ramsey, Jim iyke, and mike ezeronye combined together. Along the line, her dad died and she wanted to drop out of sch. I had to take up d responsibility of EVERY of her schooling expenses.Also placed her on a monthly salary even while serving cos I was working in a ministry and in a private hospital at the same time..her rent expired and I rented a new apartment for her, furnished it in my own little way.. am a living example of a victim of TWO power
First one; I was serving and she was in her penultimate year in d uni..The love is boiling in me like an active volcano.. In short, the love I had for her was more than the one expressed by Ramsey, Jim iyke, and mike ezeronye combined together. Along the line, her dad died and she wanted to drop out of sch. I had to take up d responsibility of EVERY of her schooling, registered her in an event and decoration training school during her holiday..still, I never knew she was dating one guy and even invited him to the house I rented and he spent 3 days there. Everything was revealed to me wen I stumbled on her Facebook in box..her Fone got damaged so I collected it and gave her mine. It was until I repaired the Fone that everything got revealed.. How she got pregnant for the guy and arboted it. How she joked with the guy that I am her ATM card..I screenshot the info and sent it to her..she felt like dying.
I left the relationship without saying a word..Her brother begged me, her mum did the same..I didn't tell them what their daughter did
Last year, we got chatting again and I asked her abt the guy, she said he usually beat her, he borrowed all her savings, sold his uncle's office and use the proceed to travel to Libya thru Niger.. Currently she complained to me that her new boyfriend hardly show care to her..she is 28 now and her mum has started mounting pressure on her to get married..

Second lady was a year after I left the first one..
It took me time to start a relationship with her.. We were so close but I was scared of a relationship. It got to a point I asked her out and she after some time succumbed. After a month, I noticed she wasn't into the relationship so I backed off immediately.. Then she met me and pleaded for acting that way..I explained to her what I experienced and I donnot want a similar one..She promised and gave assurance..
After a year, she started acting cold. I was transferred to Abuja from LAGOS..I will take flight to go see her every weekend, give her up keep cash, got her into a computer training school, got her a laptop to quicken her learning, Sometimes, take night bus to lag..until her friend revealed to me she was already dating one guy in the company I helped her secure a job..I felt devastated.. She wasn't remorse.. I remember taking a bottle or jact Daniel weeping like a child all because I wanted to love and care..
I lost so many things in time and value during this period. Some I haven't been able to recover.
I wish dem well, but I have learnt a GREAT lesson in life.
am sorry but it seems u r only gud at providing cash for yr girlfriends.do u communicate,play n gud sex n their emotional needs.it seems yr money is substituting for above mentioned things

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by engrelvis(m): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2018
kristen12:

Hmmm... You don't understand. I'm trying to let go, to pretend as if nothing ever happened. I don't know what to do. I've prayed a lot about it but the thought keeps coming and I feel soooo much pain. I hope I'll pass through this phase.
Thank you
is obvious u v nt gotten over him.if yr path cross,dependin on how he play his hands u will fall back into his arms.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2018
[quote author=RoxyDiamond post=66764093][/quote]
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 22, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by IamHopeful(f): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2018
summerflame:
Thanks love, God bless u

Uwc sir, Amen!

BTW, you need to work on the way you talk carelessly (sorry to say) to almost all ladies on a public forum like this. You tend to insult every lady that comes your way if she doesn't agree with your views and that's bad. You might even do the same to me now that I've chastised you........ Lemme jejely carry my mat and leave this thread grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by linnyx: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2018
fredola77:

Kind words bro. I tried several things like reconciling with my ex who loves me so much... But when with her my heart still yearns for her. Will try the road trip thing, hopefully it will work.
I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND NOT TO EVER COMMUNICATE WITH HER EVER AGAIN!

Nice one bro. It will definitely blow over albeit with time. Please keep and open mind, love will come to you. Don't listen to poeple who says there's no love, you'll definitely find love. I am a testimony but love only came because I kept an open mind and today I'm extremely happy and grateful.

This phase will pass and you will find true happiness. Hang in there bro, I will be praying for you.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
linnyx:

Nice one bro. It will definitely blow over albeit with time. Please keep and open mind, love will come to you. Don't listen to poeple who says there's no love, you'll definitely find love. I am a testimony but love only came because I kept an open mind and today I'm extremely happy and grateful.

This phase will pass and you will find true happiness. Hang in there bro, I will be praying for you.
Ore wa, please add me in your prayers too biko. wink
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by sweetiliciouz(f): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
engrelvis:
am sorry but it seems u r only gud at providing cash for yr girlfriends.do u communicate,play n gud sex n their emotional needs.it seems yr money is substituting for above mentioned things
Rangojack:

I had this promising relationship with this lovely girl, we were more than lovers, we were good friends. Initially no secrets,everything was so sweet. I loved her sha!
I tried to meet her needs too when she's down,in short we were thinking towards marriage.
Until she suddenly changed. She will shout for me like this ehn?,smh, I really don suffer o. She'd leave me in the midst of a conversation and not even care to come back, she started calling me Mr. xyz (real name withheld) in our conversations,she did many things enough to make me mad and just call it quit but guess what? I was in love, I just thought twas mood swing or something. When I saw that it was getting out of hands, I started watching out. Behold she started telling red lies(that's what I call Lies that the liar forgot he/she has told),yet I played along however at that point I asked her what was wrong with us?
She refused to talk,she said I won't force words out of her mouth,after much pestering she talked! She wanted out, she said I should pause anything called love between us, she started saying this and that....I gave her space (in pains, Choi! I don love sha) and asked again and she said I was too good for her. Like seriously? Have I ever condemned you? She said No. Have I ever this,that she said No. Have I offended you? She said No, We can make it work na. I begged this girl "taya" but she refused to "gree". I'd call her like this,she won't answer,she refused to see me sef. At that point I knew her heart is now elsewhere. I woke up to the reality!
It was very painful to know that someone I love and I thought loved me back could just wake up one morning and say She doesn't want me again.I'd planned the future with her, she left me all to myself to achieve it alone. I still miss her sha. I was really wounded in my heart then too,she left me with no choice than to believe that Love is scam!
engrelvis:
Rangojack:

I had this promising relationship with this lovely girl, we were more than lovers, we were good friends. Initially no secrets,everything was so sweet. I loved her sha!
I tried to meet her needs too when she's down,in short we were thinking towards marriage.
Until she suddenly changed. She will shout for me like this ehn?,smh, I really don suffer o. She'd leave me in the midst of a conversation and not even care to come back, she started calling me Mr. xyz (real name withheld) in our conversations,she did many things enough to make me mad and just call it quit but guess what? I was in love, I just thought twas mood swing or something. When I saw that it was getting out of hands, I started watching out. Behold she started telling red lies(that's what I call Lies that the liar forgot he/she has told),yet I played along however at that point I asked her what was wrong with us?
She refused to talk,she said I won't force words out of her mouth,after much pestering she talked! She wanted out, she said I should pause anything called love between us, she started saying this and that....I gave her space (in pains, Choi! I don love sha) and asked again and she said I was too good for her. Like seriously? Have I ever condemned you? She said No. Have I ever this,that she said No. Have I offended you? She said No, We can make it work na. I begged this girl "taya" but she refused to "gree". I'd call her like this,she won't answer,she refused to see me sef. At that point I knew her heart is now elsewhere. I woke up to the reality!
It was very painful to know that someone I love and I thought loved me back could just wake up one morning and say She doesn't want me again.I'd planned the future with her, she left me all to myself to achieve it alone. I still miss her sha. I was really wounded in my heart then too,she left me with no choice than to believe that Love is scam!
m sorry

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
Presently going through same heartbreak shii.
Reading people's comments here made me realize that no matter what you are going through, someone else has gone through worse without giving up.
Why should my case be different?

But is it advisable to keep knacking one's ex who already has a new boyfriend without strings attached?

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
sweetiliciouz:

m sorry
Thanks
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Presently going through same heartbreak shii.
Reading people's comments here made me realize that no matter what you are going through, someone else has gone through worse without giving up.
Why should my case be different?

But is it advisable to keep knacking one's ex who already has a new boyfriend without strings attached?
It's not worth it. Let by-gone be by-gone.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by LonelyHeart627: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
Oh No!!! I don't deserved to be heartbroken again in this life. This is a very wicked life where the good ones always fall into the predator hands

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
Rangojack:

It's not worth it. Let by-gone be by-gone.

Had a quarrel, left her without any form of communication for seven weeks.
Came back to her only to find out that she already has a new boyfriend, okay I am back discard the new guy, she said no.

Okay what will we do now?
She said that she thought I was gone for good so she moved on.
She said new boyfriend is going to be out of the country next month, we will be together again by then (see mumu) cheesy.
She wants to eat her cake and have it angry

I am not the one proposing the knacking arrangement oo.

I will have my pound of flesh if and when her new relationship fails or even when new boyfriend is out of the country.

Will bring her back then replace her as soon as she's getting comfortable.

Nobody messes with Alexistaiwo cool

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by engrelvis(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by daddio(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Had a quarrel, left her without any form of communication for seven weeks.
Came back to her only to find out that she already has a new boyfriend, okay I am back discard the new guy, she said no.

Okay what will we do now?
She said that she thought I was gone for good so she moved on.
She said new boyfriend is going to be out of the country next month, we will be together again by then (see mumu) cheesy.
She wants to eat her cake and have it angry

I am not the one proposing the knacking arrangement oo.

I will have my pound of flesh if and when her new relationship fails or even when new boyfriend is out of the country.

Will bring her back then replace her as soon as she's getting comfortable.

Nobody messes with Alexistaiwo cool

MAKE SURE YOU GET YOURSELF PROTECTED DURING THE MATCHES WITH HER ON THE STADIUM IN YOUR ROOM ABI UNA WAN MARRY AM GO VILLAGE WIA ALABI DON MAKE U KING?

MAK I NO HIA ANY TORI SAY "I FORGET CONDOM" O

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
daddio:

MAKE SURE YOU GET YOURSELF PROTECTED DURING THE MATCHES WITH HER ON THE STADIUM IN YOUR ROOM ABI UNA WAN MARRY AM GO VILLAGE WIA ALABI DON MAKE U KING?

MAK I NO HIA ANY TORI SAY "I FORGET CONDOM" O

Protection is very important na

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / Man To Marry His FianceƩ's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.