Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (58823 Views)

What Is Your Heartbreak Song / Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over / Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by summerflame(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2018
Divay22:

Lol..
Take easy on yourself or you might get hurt again.
i can't get hurt again cos I have no heart to give for love
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Divay22(f): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2018
summerflame:
i can't get hurt again cos I have no heart to give for love
You might not have it now, but you will someday.
I'm very very sure about that smiley
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by summerflame(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2018
Divay22:

You might not have it now, but you will someday.
I'm very very sure about that smiley
stop deceiving yourself, I'm still single at 35

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Divay22(f): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2018
summerflame:
stop deceiving yourself, I'm still single at 35
What shocked shocked shocked
So you don't wanna get married and have your own kids (baby mama is out of it pls)

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by summerflame(m): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2018
Divay22:

What shocked shocked shocked
So you don't wanna get married and have your own kids (baby mama is out of it pls)
I can have babies but not wife

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Divay22(f): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2018
summerflame:
I can have babies but not wife
Well, whichever works best for you.
Just take care.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by XieXie: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2018
I haven't read the whole thread but let me add mine.

She didn't break up with me, rather I did.

It happened that I got to know this young girl and started being friends with her. At a time, she had this guy she was friends with back in her school which I got to know of.

I had my own heartbreak from her then. It was really terrible looking back to how depressed I was then. I became so afraid of the word called love because of how low I fell to it and allowed it mess me up.

Well, before this time I had my misconceptions and wasn't too sure if I wanted to spend my life with her. She was in school and I was just starting life as an independent man.

I kept my cool all that while though I was hurt deeply. I resolved I never to be that stupid again.

I still cared for her so to say or rather was emotionally vulnerable. She later parted ways with the guy and began showing me so much care and attention afterwards.

Nevertheless, what I had always suppressed began rising up more and more. I observed myself beginning to think less of her, see those 'unliked' qualities I often felt it doesn't matter.

Earlier this year, she got the picture clearer and we no more together.

In my gentle man mind, I feel bad for how I ended it, not because of what she did in the past. I just don't want to waste her time.

Here I am ageing and now desirous to have a lady in my life.

Love is a dangerous thing if not handled maturely...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Justmeal: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2018
tenmariner:
I am a living example of a victim of TWO powerful heartbreaks..
First one; I was serving and she was in her penultimate year in d uni..The love was boiling in me like an active volcano.. In short, the love I had for her was more than the one expressed by Ramsey, Jim iyke, and mike ezeronye combined together. Along the line, her dad died and she wanted to drop out of sch. I had to take up d responsibility of EVERY of her schooling expenses.Also placed her on a monthly salary even while serving cos I was working in a ministry and in a private hospital at the same time..her rent expired and I rented a new apartment for her, furnished it in my own little way.. am a living example of a victim of TWO power
First one; I was serving and she was in her penultimate year in d uni..The love is boiling in me like an active volcano.. In short, the love I had for her was more than the one expressed by Ramsey, Jim iyke, and mike ezeronye combined together. Along the line, her dad died and she wanted to drop out of sch. I had to take up d responsibility of EVERY of her schooling, registered her in an event and decoration training school during her holiday..still, I never knew she was dating one guy and even invited him to the house I rented and he spent 3 days there. Everything was revealed to me wen I stumbled on her Facebook in box..her Fone got damaged so I collected it and gave her mine. It was until I repaired the Fone that everything got revealed.. How she got pregnant for the guy and arboted it. How she joked with the guy that I am her ATM card..I screenshot the info and sent it to her..she felt like dying.
I left the relationship without saying a word..Her brother begged me, her mum did the same..I didn't tell them what their daughter did
Last year, we got chatting again and I asked her abt the guy, she said he usually beat her, he borrowed all her savings, sold his uncle's office and use the proceed to travel to Libya thru Niger.. Currently she complained to me that her new boyfriend hardly show care to her..she is 28 now and her mum has started mounting pressure on her to get married..

Second lady was a year after I left the first one..
It took me time to start a relationship with her.. We were so close but I was scared of a relationship. It got to a point I asked her out and she after some time succumbed. After a month, I noticed she wasn't into the relationship so I backed off immediately.. Then she met me and pleaded for acting that way..I explained to her what I experienced and I donnot want a similar one..She promised and gave assurance..
After a year, she started acting cold. I was transferred to Abuja from LAGOS..I will take flight to go see her every weekend, give her up keep cash, got her into a computer training school, got her a laptop to quicken her learning, Sometimes, take night bus to lag..until her friend revealed to me she was already dating one guy in the company I helped her secure a job..I felt devastated.. She wasn't remorse.. I remember taking a bottle or jact Daniel weeping like a child all because I wanted to love and care..
I lost so many things in time and value during this period. Some I haven't been able to recover.
I wish dem well, but I have learnt a GREAT lesson in life.
Sighs

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
ShyCypher:

Meaning you were in JSS1 @ age 7. Just say you didn't finish secondary school my brother.

Concentrated lies might just drive me out of Nairaland for good.

dem no de write Waec for primary 4 for ur school?

coupled with double promotion that is if u know how common it was in the 90's

don't know about your school, pupils in pry 3 use textbooks meant for pupils in 4 or 5, same way it goes for the rest

as soon as u get to pry 3 u start prepping for common entrance, oyelese, lacombe, Ugo c. Ugo etc comes to mind

don't know about ur school, but in mine if my memory serves me correctly as early as primary 2 u don start to get access to computers, library books . lady bird, Enid blyton and Indian children novels. those who went to missionary schools would understand.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Wroxxane: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Rangojack:

Same here. If I mention the things I sacrificed in my own ordeal all in the name of love, you will marvel.
Love is scam; my conclusion. Girls? Fear them.
Yet they'd be acting as if guys are the alpha & omega of heart break.
The fact that a marble floor made you fall does not mean that marble floors are not strong and shinny, it only means you were meant to fall - at that particular time and at that particular space. Give yourself to love again, it is the best way to heal and repay yourself for the damage done to your heart.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Wroxxane:

The fact that a marble floor made you fall does not mean that marble floors are not strong and shinny, it only means you were meant to fall - at that particular time and at that particular space. Give yourself to love again, it is the best way to heal and repay yourself for the damage done to your heart.
I will some day. Thanks for your counsel.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
chidichuddo:

dem no de write Waec for primary 4 for ur school?

coupled with double promotion that is if u know how common it was in the 90's

don't know about your school, pupils in pry 3 use textbooks meant for pupils in 4 or 5, same way it goes for the rest

as soon as u get to pry 3 u start prepping for common entrance, oyelese, lacombe, Ugo c. Ugo etc comes to mind

don't know about ur school, but in mine if my memory serves me correctly as early as primary 2 u don start to get access to computers, library books . lady bird, Enid blyton and Indian children novels. those who went to missionary schools would understand.

I did all that thanks for askin'.

Still doesn't justify enterin' JSS1 @ age 7.

The fact that it was the 90s makes it highly unlikely sef.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Wroxxane: 1:51am On Apr 20, 2018
Rangojack:
I will some day. Thanks for your counsel.
You're welcome.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 20, 2018
ShyCypher:

I did all that thanks for askin'.
Still doesn't justify enterin' JSS1 @ age 7.
The fact that it was the 90s makes it highly unlikely sef.

I rest my case
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by agbonkamen(f): 4:11am On Apr 20, 2018
Kesterkendra:
lol...Funnily I can relate with this. Three months ago I was with my ex late in the night when her boyfriend called..after all the "I love you,I you miss you nonsense " we resumed from where we stopped...wetin concern me, my aim was to hit the target..
no matter the love i have for my ex once we are done noting I repeat noting can make us have sex its impossible even if I spend days in his house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by iameedris(m): 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
Whenever I see/read about breakups, one of my ex's comes to my mind.
I can only say "Ife n shiere"

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by fredola77(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Rangojack:

Sorry bro. This is serious! Bro, I'd advise that you talk things through before marrying her o. It's better you don't marry her if she still has eye for that guy,irrespective of your marriage plans. It will be worse if you marry her and she still sneaks out to do same. Forever is too long to be unhappy o and like Yorubas will say "what you won't tolerate as a rich man, refuse it now that you are poor"

Thanks a lot bro. What's making it the more difficult for me is that i have grown so so use to her cos we live together. Sometimes I walk into the room and start talking, assuming she's just there laying in the bed sweet and quietly like she often does. But then I realize she's gone. Its affecting me psychologically. God help me!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by fredola77(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jman06:
Never make the mistake the mistake of marrying a lady who is still emotionally attached to her ex. If you make such mistake, be ready to father offsprings sired by that ex of hers.
This is one of the reasons marrying a virgin remains the best.

WORD!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by fredola77(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hestywhyt:

Thank God u got to know bfr getting married to her...that would have been worse....be strong and see positivity in wot u going through right now...it is well with u

Amen dear. Its hard to see tho. I cry everyday to this day... Am very emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by fredola77(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
pope191:

Bros man up... Think deep and totally cut her all, take away every memory far from reach, no matter how much you try to talk her out, the heart want what she want, so stop beating yourself over unnecessary emotions. Tomorrow is another day, count you losses and strive for a better joy.

Thanks bro. Tho it's not easy to let go. Only the strong do. God make me strong!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by fredola77(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
CorGier:

If I may ask, Fred where did she tell you she was going to and what do you plan on doing to her on her return?

She didn't tell me if she was travelling at all even. I intend to meet her parents and end it even before she returns. Such bullshit!

Soap, if anything men are the romantics.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by fredola77(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=CorGier post=66812622]

If I may ask, Fred where did she tell you she was going to and what do you plan on doing to her on her return?

She didn't tell me if she was travelling at all even. I intend to meet her parents and end it even before she returns. Such bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by fredola77(m): 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=CorGier post=66812622]

She didn't tell me if she was travelling at all even. We had a little fight and she took advantage. I intend to meet her parents and end it even before she returns. Such bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=fredola77 post=66882727][/quote]

Can you imagine such cuckoldry? Surely calling off the relationship just isn't enough you've got to make her pay man.

Some bítches you don't just leave to karma, get back your pound of flesh.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by fredola77(m): 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
linnyx:

I understand if you have to cry, please go ahead and cry your hearts out. After crying, go for Thanksgiving. I'm happy for you because God just saved you from future heartaches you probably won't be able to handle.

After Thanksgiving, take your annual leave sooner and and take yourself on a trip. Go places you've never been to. Do something like a road trip around the West African sub region learn about other people and their culture. I can assure you by the time you are done you will feel refreshed and she would be in your past.

CAUTION!!! FORGIVE BUT NEVER ACCEPT HER BACK. CUT ALL TIES WITH HER COMPLETELY, DONT EVEN TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH HER.

Kind words bro. I tried several things like reconciling with my ex who loves me so much... But when with her my heart still yearns for her. Will try the road trip thing, hopefully it will work.
I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND NOT TO EVER COMMUNICATE WITH HER EVER AGAIN!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by fredola77(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
CorGier:

Can you imagine such cuckoldry? Surely calling off the relationship just isn't enough you've got to make her pay man.

Some bítches you don't just leave to karma, get back your pound of flesh.

Yo bro. Sure u can feel my pulse... But how Karma does know how to pay best anyways.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Temzygold(f): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
summerflame:
u must be stupid.. Brazilian hair kor, Benin republic hair ni... Hoe-losho omo ale jati jati
Look at this he goat
Why are u so pained
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Temzygold(f): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
summerflame:
u must be stupid.. Brazilian hair kor, Benin republic hair ni... Hoe-losho omo ale jati jati
Look at this he goat
Why are u so pained
I don't blame u... Since you're a tout
Ediot
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by summerflame(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
Temzygold:

Look at this he goat
Why are u so pained
Ediot
I don't like answering a cheap ass goat like you.... Useless community cheerful giver.... Omo ale jati jati
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
fredola77:

Thanks a lot bro. What's making it the more difficult for me is that i have grown so so use to her cos we live together. Sometimes I walk into the room and start talking, assuming she's just there laying in the bed sweet and quietly like she often does. But then I realize she's gone. Its affecting me psychologically. God help me!
Amen. Take yourself out of that place for a while,you'd be fine.
God have something better in store for us,let's wait for it.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by maxdozie(m): 5:35am On Apr 21, 2018
olaleks007:
Can't share because its a long story

But one thing I want guys to learn is that if Ur gf best friend don't like Ur gf relationship with u,,,pls don't bother to cherish the relationship because Ur gf friend will make Ur gf cheat on u so well.

Ladies are easily convinced by there friends

same shit am going through right now, her friend doesn't seem to like me and it's like a turn off 4 me!
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by schumastic(m): 5:52am On Apr 21, 2018
Temzygold:

Look at this he goat
Why are u so pained
Ediot

Easy o

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? / Ghanaians Defend Lovers Kissing In A Public Bus (photos) / Why do ladies have a problem with this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.