Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (58641 Views)

What Is Your Heartbreak Song / Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over / Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by SoapQueen(f): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
CorGier:

Aww, why? Soap I don't bite. Or you finally got around to seeing some sense in what I said huh?

No, I just realised that Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ajicold:
yh but am fine now so no problem
alright. Can I get your contact?? Tho I ought to have sent a pm, but I just have to be sure you will be replying .
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Ajicold(f): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
doctorkush:
alright. Can I get your contact?? Tho I ought to have sent a pm, but I just have to be sure you will be replying .
yh
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

No, I just realised that Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.

Why don't we pick up those bones together then? I'll go get us a sac..help separate dem opinions from facts.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by tenmariner: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
I am a living example of a victim of TWO powerful heartbreaks..
First one; I was serving and she was in her penultimate year in d uni..The love was boiling in me like an active volcano.. In short, the love I had for her was more than the one expressed by Ramsey, Jim iyke, and mike ezeronye combined together. Along the line, her dad died and she wanted to drop out of sch. I had to take up d responsibility of EVERY of her schooling expenses.Also placed her on a monthly salary even while serving cos I was working in a ministry and in a private hospital at the same time..her rent expired and I rented a new apartment for her, furnished it in my own little way.. am a living example of a victim of TWO power
First one; I was serving and she was in her penultimate year in d uni..The love is boiling in me like an active volcano.. In short, the love I had for her was more than the one expressed by Ramsey, Jim iyke, and mike ezeronye combined together. Along the line, her dad died and she wanted to drop out of sch. I had to take up d responsibility of EVERY of her schooling, registered her in an event and decoration training school during her holiday..still, I never knew she was dating one guy and even invited him to the house I rented and he spent 3 days there. Everything was revealed to me wen I stumbled on her Facebook in box..her Fone got damaged so I collected it and gave her mine. It was until I repaired the Fone that everything got revealed.. How she got pregnant for the guy and arboted it. How she joked with the guy that I am her ATM card..I screenshot the info and sent it to her..she felt like dying.
I left the relationship without saying a word..Her brother begged me, her mum did the same..I didn't tell them what their daughter did
Last year, we got chatting again and I asked her abt the guy, she said he usually beat her, he borrowed all her savings, sold his uncle's office and use the proceed to travel to Libya thru Niger.. Currently she complained to me that her new boyfriend hardly show care to her..she is 28 now and her mum has started mounting pressure on her to get married..

Second lady was a year after I left the first one..
It took me time to start a relationship with her.. We were so close but I was scared of a relationship. It got to a point I asked her out and she after some time succumbed. After a month, I noticed she wasn't into the relationship so I backed off immediately.. Then she met me and pleaded for acting that way..I explained to her what I experienced and I donnot want a similar one..She promised and gave assurance..
After a year, she started acting cold. I was transferred to Abuja from LAGOS..I will take flight to go see her every weekend, give her up keep cash, got her into a computer training school, got her a laptop to quicken her learning, Sometimes, take night bus to lag..until her friend revealed to me she was already dating one guy in the company I helped her secure a job..I felt devastated.. She wasn't remorse.. I remember taking a bottle or jact Daniel weeping like a child all because I wanted to love and care..
I lost so many things in time and value during this period. Some I haven't been able to recover.
I wish dem well, but I have learnt a GREAT lesson in life.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by SoapQueen(f): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
CorGier:

Why don't we pick up those bones together then? I'll go get us a sac..help separate dem opinions from facts.

Look for another plaything, bruv.

Outta here.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ajicold:
yh
alright. You have a mail
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

Look for another plaything, bruv.

Outta here.
She called him bro Oh no!!!

bro Corgier right now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by DonroxyII: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
gozie112:
lolz,,bro u no go understand
Shairman, I no wan understand o !
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
tenmariner:
First one; I was serving and she was in her penultimate year in d uni..The love was boiling in me like an active volcano.. In short, the love I had for her was more than the one expressed by Ramsey, Jim iyke, and mike ezeronye combined together. Along the line, her dad died and she wanted to drop out of sch. I had to take up d responsibility of EVERY of her schooling expenses.Also placed her on a monthly salary even while serving cos I was working in a ministry and in a private hospital at the same time..her rent expired and I rented a new apartment for her, furnished it in my own little way.. am a living example of a victim of TWO powerful heartbreaks..
First one; I was serving and she was in her penultimate year in d uni..The love is boiling in me like an active volcano.. In short, the love I had for her was more than the one expressed by Ramsey, Jim iyke, and mike ezeronye combined together. Along the line, her dad died and she wanted to drop out of sch. I had to take up d responsibility of EVERY of her schooling expenses.Also placed her on a monthly salary even while serving cos I was working in a ministry and in a private hospital at the same time..her rent expired and I rented a new apartment for her, furnished it in my own little way, registered her in an event and decoration training school during her holiday..still, I never knew she was dating one guy and even invited him to the house I rented and he spent 3 days there. Everything was revealed to me wen I stumbled on her Facebook in box..her Fone got damaged so I collected it and gave her mine. It was until I repaired the Fone that everything got revealed.. How she got pregnant for the guy and arboted it. How she joked with the guy that I am her ATM card..I screenshot the info and sent it to her..she felt like dying.
I the relationship without saying a word..Her brother begged me, her mum did the same..I didn't tell them what their daughter did
Last year, we got chatting again and I asked her abt the guy, she said he usually beat her, he borrowed all her savings, sold his uncle's office and use the proceed to travel to Libya thru Niger.. Currently she complained to me that her new boyfriend hardly show care to her..she is 28 now and her mum has started mounting pressure on her to get married..

It took me time to start a relationship with her.. We were so close but I was scared of a relationship. It got to a point I asked her out and she after some time succumbed. After a month, I noticed she wasn't into the relationship so I backed off immediately.. Then she met me and pleaded for acting that way..I explained to her what I experienced and I donnot want a similar one..She promised and gave assurance..
After a year, she started acting cold. I was transferred to Abuja from LAGOS..I will take flight to go see her every weekend, give her up keep cash, got her into a computer training school, got her a laptop to quicken her learning, Sometimes, take night bus to lag..until her friend revealed to me she was already dating one guy in the company I helped her secure a job..I felt devastated.. She wasn't remorse.. I remember taking a bottle or jact Daniel weeping like a child all because I wanted to love and care..
I lost so many things in time and value during this period. Some I haven't been able to recover.
Bro ATM card, I have a sister that will need your service too... cheesy ...

Hopr you don't go unavailable or temporarily unable to dispense cash

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by xarm(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
As a chairman of stingy guy association, i have not been able to involve in any relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
doctorkush:

She called him bro Oh no!!!

bro Corgier right now cheesy

Kush you be proper clown, lol.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
tenmariner:
First one; I was serving and she was in her penultimate year in d uni..The love was boiling in me like an active volcano.. In short, the love I had for her was more than the one expressed by Ramsey, Jim iyke, and mike ezeronye combined together. Along the line, her dad died and she wanted to drop out of sch. I had to take up d responsibility of EVERY of her schooling expenses.Also placed her on a monthly salary even while serving cos I was working in a ministry and in a private hospital at the same time..her rent expired and I rented a new apartment for her, furnished it in my own little way.. am a living example of a victim of TWO power
First one; I was serving and she was in her penultimate year in d uni..The love is boiling in me like an active volcano.. In short, the love I had for her was more than the one expressed by Ramsey, Jim iyke, and mike ezeronye combined together. Along the line, her dad died and she wanted to drop out of sch. I had to take up d responsibility of EVERY of her schooling, registered her in an event and decoration training school during her holiday..still, I never knew she was dating one guy and even invited him to the house I rented and he spent 3 days there. Everything was revealed to me wen I stumbled on her Facebook in box..her Fone got damaged so I collected it and gave her mine. It was until I repaired the Fone that everything got revealed.. How she got pregnant for the guy and arboted it. How she joked with the guy that I am her ATM card..I screenshot the info and sent it to her..she felt like dying.
I left the relationship without saying a word..Her brother begged me, her mum did the same..I didn't tell them what their daughter did

Pele bro. The right one will come someday,just give it time and stand up again. Some girls are just so wicked, one will ask what else do they want?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Leesah(f): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Danty37:
thanks dear.. I appreciate
You're welcome..
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Leesah(f): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pharmtj:
yes....woman matter is just too complicated than making money ...
Lolzzzzz. Don't worry you'll get to smile sooner than expected
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Pharmtj: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Leesah:

Lolzzzzz. Don't worry you'll get to smile sooner than expected
glory to Jesus
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Jman06(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
fredola77:
LORD GOD! I am terribly hurting right now. I got engaged to the sweetest and cutest girl I ever knew.we have been dating for 2yrs now. Late last year i arranged with my people and we went to collect the list after meeting her people. Now planing on going to get her marriage things next week only to find out from her whatsapp chat confessing to her ex's best friend that she still loves her ex and loves everything about him. GAWD! For about one week I wasn't mysef and she kept her distance. We later made up with the help of our pastor. Only to find out today that she's travelled to a far away state to see that her ex and will be there for at least a week. And this is supposed to be my fiancee oooo. We planned on getting married in December and I have propose December for my annual leave cos of that.
I have done a lot for her cos I see building her as building my own family as I intended marrying her. She's been leading me all along. Chai she is so so heartless. Can't stop crying... My GOD!
Never make the mistake the mistake of marrying a lady who is still emotionally attached to her ex. If you make such mistake, be ready to father offsprings sired by that ex of hers.
This is one of the reasons marrying a virgin remains the best.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Pharmtj: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Rangojack:

Pele bro. The right one will come someday,just give it time and stand up again. Some girls are just so wicked, one will ask what else do they want?
my brother the matter tire me hate... do they really know what they want?
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Pharmtj: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jman06:
Never make the mistake the mistake of marrying a lady who is still emotionally attached to her ex. If you make such mistake, be ready to father offsprings sired by that ex of hers.
This is one of the reasons marrying a virgin remains the best.
where you wan see this virgins self, ?
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Jman06(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pharmtj:
where you wan see this virgins self, ?
In my village of course.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Leesah(f): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pharmtj:
glory to Jesus
Hahahahahahahahahaha.. just be good
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Pharmtj: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jman06:
In my village of course.
congratulations
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Jman06(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
That moment when a girl you love so much and has given your all to suddenly starts acting up and then finally drops the bombshell that she wants out of the relationship.
You try to fathom where you went wrong yet all you could recall were only the much love and care you showed her. You call, text, beg, promise heaven and earth yet all your pleas fall on brick walls. The same "angel" that once claimed to love you to bits suddenly turns stone cold towards you.
You crack your head in search of what might have been your offence yet you can't spot where you erred.
The above scenario is what many guys can relate to, but bro, please just move on and stop crying over spilt milk. All those experiences are what would eventually shape you into a real man. Experience they say is the best teacher.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Jman06(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pharmtj:
congratulations
Lol...thank you sir!
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by SoapQueen(f): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
motherfucker:
This same girl complained of not benefiting anything from her ex. I did opposite to prove there are still nice guys out there and what did I get?

We had a quarrel for the FIRST time and she just wouldn't let it slide, no matter what I tried. I don't want to talk too much or reveal too much cosh is a member here.

It is well.

Speaking of the devil, I just got a 35 minutes call from Young, he said I am a bad sister, that I never call to check up on him. Lol. We are meeting tomorrow by the Lake at Jabi, I'd put word out for you( Your China import)

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Safiaa(f): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
VERDA:

If sex is involved in the relationship,will you also be sleeping with ur backup??, and if ur backup also starts acting funny will you get a third backup and start sleeping with him too??, nothing in life is certain and this applies to relationships too, just be the best you can be, give ur best, don't be stupid in the name of love and leave the rest to God.
nope. Have a back up always. If we are not already together or very serious heading to a relationship I will not sleep with you. Hope that answers the question.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by americanson: 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

Speaking of the devil, I just got a 35 minutes call from Young, he said I am a bad sister, that I never call to check up on him. Lol. We are meeting tomorrow by the Lake at Jabi, I'd put word out for you( Your China import)
thanks. One bastard derailed my thread, insulted me and when I retaliated, he called the mods to ban me.

Thanks. I already got the necessary information from nairalanders. The thread later hIt front page, which was what I wanted and loads of tips were fielded.

Young received my text but didn't reply. No need bugging him about it anymore. Just tell him 2sexy send his regards to him.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hestywhyt(f): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Relationship of 5 years gone cos ex was in love with anoda babe and put d blame on distance between us which wasn't an issue bfr....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hestywhyt(f): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
fredola77:
LORD GOD! I am terribly hurting right now. I got engaged to the sweetest and cutest girl I ever knew.we have been dating for 2yrs now. Late last year i arranged with my people and we went to collect the list after meeting her people. Now planing on going to get her marriage things next week only to find out from her whatsapp chat confessing to her ex's best friend that she still loves her ex and loves everything about him. GAWD! For about one week I wasn't mysef and she kept her distance. We later made up with the help of our pastor. Only to find out today that she's travelled to a far away state to see that her ex and will be there for at least a week. And this is supposed to be my fiancee oooo. We planned on getting married in December and I have propose December for my annual leave cos of that.
I have done a lot for her cos I see building her as building my own family as I intended marrying her. She's been leading me all along. Chai she is so so heartless. Can't stop crying... My GOD!
Thank God u got to know bfr getting married to her...that would have been worse....be strong and see positivity in wot u going through right now...it is well with u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Olalan(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
This thread is really frightening, for someone who loves a girl wholeheartedly without cheating even with so much opportunity around. Just pray God helps me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by VERDA: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Safiaa:
nope. Have a back up always. If we are not already together or very serious heading to a relationship I will not sleep with you. Hope that answers the question.

To an extent, it seems to me that having a back up is like having one leg in and one out,i get your point though.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Tonalphs(f): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
I pray for those struggling with love n how to break out. God will heal you. It's challenging when ur in love alone. Brandy in her music said "there's nothing worse than being in love alone".... Been ages I experienced this. First love n after that I've been reserved. Watching n all. Sometimes I lie to ppl that I'm in a relationship just to save my head yl sometimes I come clean. But I don't think I love anyone as much as I love my family, my bed n my job. Yes o. I believe it takes two to tango. Back out whenever ur the only one putting effort into the relationship. Get distracted n super busy. Sometimes I get vulnerable n crave for a partner. But most times I sleep on it. Sometimes I say "dear God just hold me tight ". Mehn it's not easy but it's better than trying to keep someone who doesn't wanna b kept.
I hope I made sense

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Is Saying "Have You Eaten?" Caring? / A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.