Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (58732 Views)

What Is Your Heartbreak Song / Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over / Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
hw can i be heartbroken wen am still single no gf no wahala

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by bobolizim(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biglittlelois:
We dated for 5 years, i stood by him when he had nothing, last year july he got a job at an oil company, december he called to tell me he is not ready to get married anytime soon that i should look for some one else, there was no issues, fight or whatever.

Now i am almost 29 and my heart is stone cold, i thought men appreciates a lady that was with during tough times but i was wrong, if i go after men that are already made who would blame me? that is why i dont blame ladies that do, i am very comfortable but i cant bring myself to feel anything for any man, i hope it changes soon.
number one mistake girls have is that they fail to have a good mentor. The character that guy was portraying when he had nothing were not his.
Now, he has money. He thinks you're not good enough for him. How could guys be as cruel as this. That's why I don't pity some of them when they get dumped by a girl. A relationship shouldn't be more than 5 years before it leads to marriage. You really made a mistake that my cousin made. She dated him for 10yrs,she's now 28. Guy said he can't marry her due to church differences. Nigga got married to a lady that same year and impreganted her before the marriage. Now he's broken up with her wife and wants to be back with my cousin which can't be possible ever!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Ceede: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Rangojack:

I had this promising relationship with this lovely girl, we were more than lovers, we were good friends. Initially no secrets,everything was so sweet. I loved her sha!
I tried to meet her needs too when she's down,in short we were thinking towards marriage.
Until she suddenly changed. She will shout for me like this ehn?,smh, I really don suffer o. She'd leave me in the midst of a conversation and not even care to come back, she started calling me Mr. xyz (real name withheld) in our conversations,she did many things enough to make me mad and just call it quit but guess what? I was in love, I just thought twas mood swing or something. When I saw that it was getting out of hands, I started watching out. Behold she started telling red lies(that's what I call Lies that the liar forgot he/she has told),yet I played along however at that point I asked her what was wrong with us?
She refused to talk,she said I won't force words out of her mouth,after much pestering she talked! She wanted out, she said I should pause anything called love between us, she started saying this and that....I gave her space (in pains, Choi! I don love sha) and asked again and she said I was too good for her. Like seriously? Have I ever condemned you? She said No. Have I ever this,that she said No. Have I offended you? She said No, We can make it work na. I begged this girl "taya" but she refused to "gree". I'd call her like this,she won't answer,she refused to see me sef. At that point I knew her heart is now elsewhere. I woke up to the reality!
It was very painful to know that someone I love and I thought loved me back could just wake up one morning and say She doesn't want me again.I'd planned the future with her, she left me all to myself to achieve it alone. I still miss her sha. I was really wounded in my heart then too,she left me with no choice than to believe that Love is scam!
I refuse to date any gal call Loveth....swear they locate this one.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by africanusvu(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Yes.I over believed in him.to take us to d nest level. To clear our mess.to make us happy again.to redeem us.but no. He came and made more mess.made us sad.worsen the bad situations. Yes.BUHARI.the killjoy. The king heartbreak. Broke our hearts

19 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by whogoesthere: 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Heartbroken by the only girl I;ve ever loved, we met in the church were really really in love with each other, took lots of risks for her yet she broke my heart, why?? Gave me the lame excuse that because I'm not igbo blablabla, invariably found out she cheated on me couple of times, made me further devastated.

Haven't been able to find love after then again, funny thing is I still love this girl, but I don;t trust her hence, it can't work, guess love isn;t enough.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
terpenoid:
As of late lastweek,i received an alert, lo and behold it was d so called NYSC scheme,i was excited cos I was so broke,immediately I went to d market to get foodstuffs, later dat day I received a call from my girlfriend demanding for three thousand naira,due to the fact dat I ve already gotten a new gas cylinder worth seven thousand naira,i plead with her on sending two thousand giving her the above reasons why and she agreed,i sent dis foolish girl my hard earn money and she went ahead to use the money as transport fair to see another guy somewhere else whc was reported to me by my friends around her...am so angry right now,i feel like hanging myself...gals are wicked......
Hang on, have you confronted her to know if this is true? Or you the type that believe things hook line and sinker without investigating

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by MrMakaveli20(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Rangojack:

Thanks sis. I like your words "when love is one-sided, it will always fail"
I passed through this same ish bro. the love was one sided. what didn't I do to make her stay? I became her driver, messenger and sometimes ATM just to make her happy. I was lucky if she replied my chats or picked up the phone when I called. she even stopped all forms of romance sef but I didn't mind.. ... this continued till I gave myself brain after she stood me up for a picnic that we planned for weeks. it wasn't easy healing my broken heart. I took solace in Asa's song 'moving on ', Passengers song titled 'let her go' and some others. she tried reaching out after some months when she had some problems. Baba I just jejely ignore. surprisingly I later fell in love with my close friend after some months of healing and today we are going strong in marriage with babies on the way.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by bobolizim(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No need Sharing the past.
people who still live in the past are those who are afraid of using it as lesson to others. Are you sure you're in the present?
Let's see.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
terpenoid:
yes oh my bro,from now henceforth i will never trust a girl...
Back in the days a guy took a girl and her 4 friends out for shopping and spent about N60k. The moment they got back she just dumped him.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by valdes00(m): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Danty37:

exactly what happened to me. Where I regret the most was I never fvcked her. I dated this girl while I was still in 200l uniben back then 2012. I invested my money, time and energy to see that everything worked fine. I also promise to marry her not knowing I was building my castle in the air. After wasting 6years of relationship, the next thing I got last two weeks was a whatsapp message and I quote " I know I have really offended you but you need someone better than me". " don't bother about me and take care of yourself ". that's the message I got from her. Thank God I have already a good job in a multi national company that always keep me busy.. I would have committed suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while things are working out for good.. I was deceived by love and the the girls name is LOVETH. Loveth will never know peace in her marriage and life endeavors. I keep having negative thoughts about her and she will meet her match on a good day. I never bleeped her all in the name of keeping myself till marriage. May God will surely punish her. I used a whole lot of money just to please her, yet she dumped me. As am writing this now, Loveth will have a bad marriage and family.. so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
This is not suppose to be funny Buh it cracked me up.... grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by bobolizim(m): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
MrMakaveli20:

I passed through this same ish bro. the love was one sided. what didn't I do to make her stay? I became her driver, messenger and sometimes ATM just to make her happy. I was lucky if she replied my chats or picked up the phone when I called. she even stopped all forms of romance sef but I didn't mind.. ... this continued till I gave myself brain after she stood me up for a picnic that we planned for weeks. it wasn't easy healing my broken heart. I took solace in Asa's song 'moving on ', Passengers song titled 'let her go' and some others. she tried reaching out after some months when she had some problems. Baba I just jejely ignore. surprisingly I later fell in love with my close friend after some months of healing and today we are going strong in marriage with babies on the way.
grin. Falling in love with one's close friend ... That's sweet. I'm sure it all started with.... What's wrong with you ? .

19 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
bobolizim:
people who still live in the past are those who are afraid of using it as lesson to others. Are you sure you're in the present?
Let's see.
Im fully in the present. No time to waste over past events.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Fussbot: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
Mehn....imagine agbani darego asking you out? lol. She is that beautiful. We were good friends then she loved up, asked me out and I said yes. But deep down I never loved her. Not because of any other reason, but I thought marriage was not feasible. I sha continued sha lol.. First year I showed her pepper not calling and all. She would report me to her friends me I'd be laughing lol. Second year same then third year I lost guard! I didn't know until one day she said it was over.. First day strong man, second day strong man, third day I realized a part of me had left! Chai mehn I sharply arranged her friend to beg her! That was when it started! My God I loved her more she now loved me! ... 4th year mehn I had to let her go. Marriage not in plans for few years, I made a mistake of living in the future instead of the moment. Small ish I dabaru everything mehn.. I still miss her! and she is not yet married!but in a relationship. Who knows! Just who knows! my adunni ade! Sorry for the moments I made you cry, even though you made me cry too when I eventually was in love... Lol...Yap no serious relationship since then... Just girls to pass moment.. Waiting for my wife and give all the love jhor

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by MrMakaveli20(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
Danty37:

exactly what happened to me. Where I regret the most was I never fvcked her. I dated this girl while I was still in 200l uniben back then 2012. I invested my money, time and energy to see that everything worked fine. I also promise to marry her not knowing I was building my castle in the air. After wasting 6years of relationship, the next thing I got last two weeks was a whatsapp message and I quote " I know I have really offended you but you need someone better than me". " don't bother about me and take care of yourself ". that's the message I got from her. Thank God I have already a good job in a multi national company that always keep me busy.. I would have committed suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while things are working out for good.. I was deceived by love and the the girls name is LOVETH. Loveth will never know peace in her marriage and life endeavors. I keep having negative thoughts about her and she will meet her match on a good day. I never bleeped her all in the name of keeping myself till marriage. May God will surely punish her. I used a whole lot of money just to please her, yet she dumped me. As am writing this now, Loveth will have a bad marriage and family.. so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
my brother. you have to forgive Loveth. if not for her but for yourself. it's very painful but forgiveness comes with peace. you have to move on. Loveth will surely meet her karma and she will come running back to you, but it will be too late. I held on to that hatred for my ex, even after I got married. but later I forgave her totally. now I have that peace. you will feel the pain of her betrayal but with time, everything will fall in place relationship wise for you. a better babe who will complete you will come. cheers bro

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by zolacoded(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
cheesy
Danty37:

so sori abt dat bro....... Buh u won't biliv I had headache after reading ur comment

Dunno if it's because of d bitterness in ur comment or d funniness
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by bobolizim(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
whogoesthere:
Heartbroken by the only girl I;ve ever loved, we met in the church were really really in love with each other, took lots of risks for her yet she broke my heart, why?? Gave me the lame excuse that because I'm not igbo blablabla, invariably found out she cheated on me couple of times, made me further devastated.

Haven't been able to find love after then again, funny thing is I still love this girl, but I don;t trust her hence, it can't work, guess love isn;t enough.
Actually, many laides are whores but pretend to be someone decent. Most good guys would not know this.
Life is unfair. More often than not the good get the bad. It takes God to discern that which is true.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Men and heartbreak stories sha. But you guys take the cake in breaking hearts sha.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by terpenoid(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
igbodefender:

Back in the days a guy took a girl and her 4 friends out for shopping and spent about N60k. The moment they got back she just dumped him.
WTF! Dis is a more reason to show dat gals are d ones moving us backward,God shouldn't have made attempt creating dis creature of a PUSSY..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by neezar: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
unknownsolja:

behind licker who say make him accept her if she come back..if you didnt get the message i passed..na you sabi
na ur type ladies dey use as mumu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by bobolizim(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
Fussbot:
Mehn....imagine agbani darego asking you out? lol. She is that beautiful. We were good friends then she loved up, asked me out and I said yes. But deep down I never loved her. Not because of any other reason, but I thought marriage was not feasible. I sha continued sha lol.. First year I showed her pepper not calling and all. She would report me to her friends me I'd be laughing lol. Second year same then third year I lost guard! I didn't know until one day she said it was over.. First day strong man, second day strong man, third day I realized a part of me had left! Chai mehn I sharply arranged her friend to beg her! That was when it started! My God I loved her more she now loved me! ... 4th year mehn I had to let her go. Marriage not in plans for few years, I made a mistake of living in the future instead of the moment. Small ish I dabaru everything mehn.. I still miss her! and she is not yet married!but in a relationship. Who knows! Just who knows! my adunni ade! Sorry for the moments I made you cry, even though you made me cry too when I eventually was in love... Lol...Yap no serious relationship since then... Just girls to pass moment.. Waiting for my wife and give all the love jhor
youre the bad guy here.you broke her heart. Guys like you make good guys suffer.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by MrMakaveli20(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
bobolizim:
grin. Falling in love with one's close friend ... That's sweet. I'm sure it all started with.... What's wrong with you ? .
lol. that's how it started o. I know Love will find you and Dante pretty soon. cheers

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by EAhumble(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
I had my first relationship when I was 16. hmmm love sucks in all aspects. she was 18 and I 16, but due to my growth you won't be able to predict my age. I left so many pretty girls for this girl ( I am a ladies man back then). long story short, she married my cousin two months after breaking up with me...... THE HARD TRUTH IS THAT "SHE IS THE GREATEST SOURCE OF MY MOTIVATION". Till now "FU*K LOVE"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by bobolizim(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Im fully in the present. No time to waste over past events.
right. However, do not think what's happened is not happening to someone now. Such individual may learn from your story. Anyways,shalom.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Pharmtj: 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No need Sharing the past.
share jare or simply waka pass...
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Rhemmymatician(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
SoapQueen:

Oh my God! Trust me, you are still hurting. Please, don't wish her bad. Please. Just move on.

Easier said... ever been in that shoe?
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by unknownsolja: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
neezar:

na ur type ladies dey use as mumu

i swear you bi real dundi..
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Pharmtj:
share jare or simply waka pass...
None worthy of sharing na. Don't transfer aggression abeg, I wasn't the one that broke your heart biko.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
terpenoid:
WTF! Dis is a more reason to show dat gals are d ones moving us backward,God shouldn't have made attempt creating dis creature of a PUSSY..
Just learn the lesson, forgive her and move on. You will meet a good one. Just be careful. Some girls are after money, but if you meet the godfearing ones, you will enjoy yourself. She will come. The good one. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by bobolizim(m): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
MrMakaveli20:

lol. that's how it started o. I know Love will find you and Dante pretty soon. cheers
smiles. I don't think I've been heartbroken.. If there's such word in my dictionary, it's actually the reverse. You get? I could have broken someone heart a couple of times
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by whogoesthere: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
bobolizim:
Actually, many laides are whores but pretend to be someone decent. Most good guys would not know this.
Life is unfair. More often than not the good get the bad. It takes God to discern that which is true.
word bro
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by neezar: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
unknownsolja:

i swear I be real dundi..
Fixed cheesy
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Pharmtj: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
None worthy of sharing na. Don't transfer aggression abeg, I wasn't the one that broke your heart biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.