Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (58596 Views)

What Is Your Heartbreak Song / Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over / Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
mjay05:
Dated this babe from our year one at school then tru till after nysc, den she called to tell me their pastor said kolework, mehn i was destabilized for month but all good now tho... Shout-out to all those pastors that sees the future for u guys are the reason why most ladies of marriageable age are still single...

Better to be single than to get into a bad marriage.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by bazkid24(m): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
wink

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Elliot2(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
My heartbreak story could make a good movie. I fell in love with once brilliant and beautiful melanin classmate in jss2. But,since i was naive then,i couldn't tell her my feelings. so along the line,we got into a fight. but at the end,she sent me an apology letter and some apple(Those were the best apples i have eaten,ever). So i was happy to make it up with her the following day,but when i got to class i was informed that she had relocated with her family. I was heartbroken. From then,i couldn't stop thinking about her,she was my missing rib and kidney. After several years of searching for my missing Mimi...my first search on facebook when i registered,was her name. Every time i logged in on any social media,i would put her name on the search engine...but all to no avail. I was depressed,i couldn't stop thinking about her. Because of her,i kept my virginity all through to 300l in the university; i was obsessed with the thought of my mimi,she was the perfect woman in my dream world. Even at a point,i was told through a proxy that she was already late(however,iy was her twin sister who died). Even at that,i didn't stop looking for her:even if it was her grave,all i wanted was to express my love for her on it. So,after ten(10) good years of searching,i finally found her on facebook(all the while,she was already friend with someone I knew!). thereafter,i told her about all my feelings for her and all the stress i passed through to find her. But,i was given the shocker of my life: she confessed to me that she is no longer the good girl i knew her for,that now she drinks,smokes,and that she is also a sex maniac,too. She said that the death of her twin sister got to her,that she felt guilt for the circumstances that led to her twin's death;so she became depressed as a result,and therefore started abusing substances to alleviate her pains. At this point,i became too weak to absolve the shock: all my dream of a perfect girl by my side making a perfect relationship, is gone. I couldn't imagine all that she could have done in those past years in the university,messing herself up with all the alcohol,drugs and bad niggas inching her! while i was keeping chaste! It is terrible for me,even as she confessed that she is still battling to stop those addictions...
Long story shortened...we are dating now,but sincerely i am not serious about it. i can't tell her that;in fact,i don't want to loose her even as i find it difficult to accept the realities. A part of me will feel void if i should loose her: i am thinking, will i ever find that perfect girl who got my fancy as i did back then? The heartbreak is really messing me up!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
CyberWolf:
Your story is pathetic but I must say you cursed it. Why will you invest feelings and time in a woman for 6 years without fvcking her? Why why why? Was she a virgin ? NO, did slept on the same bed with her multiple time during that 6 years? YES, did you fvck her? NO.. That's why she hated you angry .. Learn your lessons, mend your heart and try again but this time, make sure you fvck her well and if you're planning to marry her, marry her right way. But if you don't have marriage in your agenda, just date for fun and enjoy each other. Good luck!
thanks bro.. you are right..

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Safiaa:
curses like this never reign in people’s life. I’m sorry, accept your fate and move. God will handle it for you if you believe in him . But your curses are pointless.
yes bro.. just said it out of anger..
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by SoapQueen(f): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Rhemmymatician:

Easier said... ever been in that shoe?

Hello, to answer your question. Yes.

When? Presently, I am healing from a heartbreak. This is a situation that had me going to the Doctor's on Friday because my of my heart rate. My mental health nose dived.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
trapQ:
You're a heartless wicked person who deserved what you got. You never loved that girl and it was better the way it ended. Thank God she never gave you pxssy else you'd have used it to further ridicule her.

ohkkkk Sir.. I'm heartless..

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
MyFlair:
hello dear, keep calm. the best is on the way. btw i want to get in touch with u.
I don't know what is wrong with you people... You can see I'm into her already, you just jump out of nowhere to cause distraction. So you want to break her heart too or why do you want to touch her

Because its a faceless forum, doesn't give you the audacity to woo who I woo... Behave

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by gbaskiboy: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
Danty37:

exactly what happened to me. Where I regret the most was I never fvcked her. I dated this girl while I was still in 200l uniben back then 2012. I invested my money, time and energy to see that everything worked fine. I also promise to marry her not knowing I was building my castle in the air. After wasting 6years of relationship, the next thing I got last two weeks was a whatsapp message and I quote " I know I have really offended you but you need someone better than me". " don't bother about me and take care of yourself ". that's the message I got from her. Thank God I have already a good job in a multi national company that always keep me busy.. I would have committed suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while things are working out for good.. I was deceived by love and the the girls name is LOVETH. Loveth will never know peace in her marriage and life endeavors. I keep having negative thoughts about her and she will meet her match on a good day. I never bleeped her all in the name of keeping myself till marriage. May God will surely punish her. I used a whole lot of money just to please her, yet she dumped me. As am writing this now, Loveth will have a bad marriage and family.. so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
sorry bro it was painful, i know exactly what it means being in your shoe, please move on with life, avoid having negative feelings toward her...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
lenghtinny:

The fault is all yours angry
You don't expect people to be fair to you just because you are
fair to them.
You were living for the future when you should have been in the moment. 6 years gone down the drain with heartbreak to show for it.

Brick and lace knew better, that's why they said love is wicked angry
cheesy grin
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by ManIzHot: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biglittlelois:
We dated for 5 years, i stood by him when he had nothing, last year july he got a job at an oil company, december he called to tell me he is not ready to get married anytime soon that i should look for some one else, there was no issues, fight or whatever.

Now i am almost 29 and my heart is stone cold, i thought men appreciates a lady that was with them during tough times but i was wrong, if i go after men that are already made who would blame me? that is why i dont blame ladies that do, i am very comfortable but i cant bring myself to feel anything for any man, i hope it changes soon.

chai! A wife material slyed.........babe, have you ever listened to celin dion's song "that's the way it is" re-ignite your heart with it; that man is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by RealityShot: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
You want this forum's server to catch fire abi?

Only Mr get like 15 heart thorn stories.. Imagine all 1.9million members write theirs...

Lol...
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by ManIzHot: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
unknownsolja:

love is not a scam you are a broke boy...go and make money and you will see her running back to you

so "running back" to him cause of money quantifies true love? Pls moon walk away from your ignorance

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Can I marry you? You have to be pretty and rich, I am ready to settle down soonest
Biglittlelois:
We dated for 5 years, i stood by him when he had nothing, last year july he got a job at an oil company, december he called to tell me he is not ready to get married anytime soon that i should look for some one else, there was no issues, fight or whatever.

Now i am almost 29 and my heart is stone cold, i thought men appreciates a lady that was with them during tough times but i was wrong, if i go after men that are already made who would blame me? that is why i dont blame ladies that do, i am very comfortable but i cant bring myself to feel anything for any man, i hope it changes soon.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by RealityShot: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biglittlelois:

why would you want that to change?
Keep it up Ma'am!
Man doesn't define you. You define you!

Marriage is a falsehood that is getting worse daily.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by unknownsolja: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
ManIzHot:

so "running back" to him cause of money quantifies true love? Pls moon walk away from your ignorance

just look this small boy way still they him mama house they talk..you way still they steal meat for pot of soup for house..run away before back hand touch your head...dundi
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by ManIzHot: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
terpenoid:
As of late lastweek,i received an alert, lo and behold it was d so called NYSC scheme,i was excited cos I was so broke,immediately I went to d market to get foodstuffs, later dat day I received a call from my girlfriend demanding for three thousand naira,due to the fact dat I ve already gotten a new gas cylinder worth seven thousand naira,i plead with her on sending two thousand giving her the above reasons why and she agreed,i sent dis foolish girl my hard earn money and she went ahead to use the money as transport fair to see another guy somewhere else whc was reported to me by my friends around her...am so angry right now,i feel like hanging myself...gals are wicked......

omo this is raw catastrophe hope your heart is still pumping decently? pele

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
So only two girls have ever loved me sincerely and I lost them so I believe it's karma hunting me. The first girl that loved me was my childhood crush and my mother never liked her and walked her out of my house, it even sparked a row between my parents. She got married recently, she knew me when we had nothing to our name and she loved me for who I was. I begged her to take me back but she made up her mind to let me go. The 2nd girl was my junior in secondary school I toasted her and she accepted same day. I left her coz she was a month older than me, she speaks really fast and she wasn't from a well to do background.

If I had found someone that could build with me, I would have been a better person by now. So both disappointments have happened this year, I found out a chic I wanted to get serious with and was steady giving her money was smashing someone I know, 1 of my friends also stole my newest chic, now I am disappointed in myself. I think its payback for my past sins but I just believe I was born unlucky with relationships so I am not particularly hopeful. My best friend chic got a chic for me recently but she wasn't feeling me and ended up doing my close friend same night even though I was the one that sent uber to go and bring her. cry girls are scum
DonPiiko:
I have 2

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by khvnggift(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
Una love story can mak 9 seasons of a Nollywood movie. Lemme title it d Pains of Love

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by ManIzHot: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
unknownsolja:

just look this small boy way still they him mama house they talk..you way still they steal meat for pot of soup for house..run away before back hand touch your head...dundi

small boy indeed, now i can conclude that you can hardly reason deep.

No legitimate hustler will settle for that kinda gal, please tell me, of what value will she add?

You can take thar's your type of reasoning to a typical Geeboy he will welcome it since that is what they use to quantify success Money Car Women

so once again moon walk away from your ignorance

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by ManIzHot: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
khvnggift:
Una love story can mak 9 seasons of a Nollywood movie.
Lemme title it d Pains of Love

would love to be a co-writer lol

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by ManIzHot: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
So only two girls have ever loved me sincerely and I lost them so I believe it's karma hunting me. The first girl that loved me was my childhood crush and my mother never liked her and walked her out of my house, it even sparked a row between my parents. She hot married recently, she knew me when we had nothing to our name and she loved me for who I was. I begged her to take me back but she made up her mind to let me go. The 2nd girl was my junior in secondary school I roasted her and she accepted same day. I left her coz she was a month older than me, she speaks really fast and she wasn't from a well to do background.

If I had found someone that could build with me, I would have been a better person by now. So both disappointments have happened this year, I found out a chic I wanted to get serious with and was steady giving her money was smashing someone I know, 1 of my friends also stole my newest chic, now I am disappointed in myself. I think its payback for my past sins but I just believe I was born unlucky with relationships so I am not particularly hopeful. My best friend chic got a chic for me recently but she wasn't feeling me and ended up doing my close friend same night even though I was the one that sent uber to go and bring her. cry girls are scum

buwahaaaaaa whalai this one funny o, wait a minutes bros let me re-read your post i one laugh again

but sorry ehn
that that is meant for you will surely come.....
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by mustydeen(m): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
U
Danty37:

exactly what happened suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while . so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

Bro.

It is time to forgive Loveth. Trust me, not for her, but for you. This lady would have ruined you. But God's love, and promise to keep you saved you. Your story is more of a testimony than a regret.

Forgive and be grateful

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by masks(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
RealityShot:
why would you want that to change?
Keep it up Ma'am!
Man doesn't define you. You define you!

Marriage is a falsehood that is getting worse daily.
console yourself and don't drag someone else into your world
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by unknownsolja: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
ManIzHot:

small boy indeed, now i can conclude that you can hardly reason deep.

No legitimate hustler will settle for that kinda gal, please tell me, of what value will she add?

You can take thar's your type of reasoning to a typical Geeboy he will welcome it since that is what they use to quantify success Money Car Women

so once again moon walk away from your ignorance

smalli..you ignorant rats didnt get the message i passed across.who says love her when she comes back...you f her and clean mouth and move on from her..thats what big boys do..but you wont understand because you are still a kid in pam slippers/tight jeans and you never see life..now disappear
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by terpenoid(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
ManIzHot:

omo this is raw catastrophe hope your heart is still pumping decently? pele
it is...life has to continue..
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Safiaa(f): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
doctorkush:
I wish we meet. Let's see if the guards will still be high... cheesy
definitely will be. I’ve been with your type, I’m not amused.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by stilldoingokay(f): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Danty37:

I can't even trust ladies now.. I have forgiven her anyway

everybody is not the same ok, we all reason and think differently. some people have the heart of hurting people while some don't.

whatever anyone does to you just take it as part of life, and move on and don't think their all the same.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Safiaa:
definitely will be. I’ve been with your type, I’m not amused.
I wish there was .... Hope you didn't go through my posts to conclude on my type?
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
doctorkush:
[size=8pt][/size] I don't know what is wrong with you people... You can see I'm into her already, you just jump out of nowhere to cause distraction. So you want to break her heart too or why do you want to touch her

Because its a faceless forum, doesn't give you the audacity to woo who I woo... Behave
ODI-EGWU
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hybridz: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
bobolizim:
number one mistake girls have is that they fail to have a good mentor. The character that guy was portraying when he had nothing were not his.
Now, he has money. He thinks you're not good enough for him. How could guys be as cruel as this. That's why I don't pity some of them when they get dumped by a girl. A relationship shouldn't be more than 5 years before it leads to marriage. You really made a mistake that my cousin made. She dated him for 10yrs,she's now 28. Guy said he can't marry her due to church differences. Nigga got married to a lady that same year and impreganted her before the marriage. Now he's broken up with her wife and wants to be back with my cousin which can't be possible ever!!!
10 solid years! Eleyi gidi gaaan ooo.When you said 10yrs,it didn't actually feel as wicked as if you had said from the age of 18-28yrs.D wickedness portrayed cannot be overemphasised.
Hope she is now married to a sweet guy coz that's one of the things that can immediately make that pain a thing of the past?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Safiaa(f): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
doctorkush:
I wish there was .... Hope you didn't go through my posts to conclude on my type?
yeah and just looking at your face.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User / List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.