Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem (21042 Views)

FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter / Leadership Problem In Nigeria / A Jerry Rawlings Or Ghadafi Of Libya Kind Of Solution To Nigeria's Leadership Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by SEFAGO(m): 1:30am On May 15, 2010
Abagworo:

orji kalu,ngozichukwu odili and chibuike amaechi are strong enough to represent igbo interests but i dont think they would ever be given that chance.

So you want a president that serves Igbo interest as opposed to national interest hmmm interesting. Thanks for yhe education.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Nobody: 1:45am On May 15, 2010
I think the SouthEast are playing the best politics I have seen in my adult life right now.

We are not bound to win but we are bound to remain true to our aspirations for equality for all.

Forget what biggots will say and try to be abusive. I think we are doing just fine, our day will come and when that day comes it will come not by plotting and calculations. It will come out of conviction and the right thing will be done.

There is no need for short-term political posturing.

Some are even speaking as if Jonathan's emergence is as a result of some political mastery by the Ijaws. Remember the period Jonathan was nominated VP from obscurity was the same period his house was bombed by his own people. His emergence as President today has nothing to do with Ijaw or South-South politics.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Onlytruth(m): 1:59am On May 15, 2010
EzeUche:

And this is why I am sick of this foolish country. If you hate us so much, then let us go our separate ways. Let you Yoruba and Hausa run this trashy country. And Igbo land still seethes will anger.

It will take GENERATIONS for my people to not seethe with anger.

EzeUche
my son!
When you came here new, I thought you were "off it", but I've always seen something in you something pure and true. You have HUGE potentials. Just stay true to your beliefs and inner feelings. We belong to the same "age group" - those who are passionate about the liberation of our people. Don't let anyone tell you that all is well. ALL IS FAR FROM WELL. Learn this trade with me so that one day our freedom will be unstoppable.  cool
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Nobody: 2:05am On May 15, 2010
EzeUche:

Nigeria would be a better place if the Igbo were in charge. Everyone knows this.

We seen the best the Yoruba and the Hausa have done, and frankly, the world is laughing at Nigeria. Igbos have to go abroad to get appreciated for our brilliance.
Are Yorubas and Hausa the only ones ruling Nigeria?

Same bitter ol' EzeUche.

Onlytruth:

EzeUche
my son!
When you came here new, I thought you were "off it", but I've always seen something in you something pure and true. You have HUGE potentials. Just stay true to your beliefs and inner feelings. We belong to the same "age group" - those who are passionate about the liberation of our people. Don't let anyone tell you that all is well. ALL IS FAR FROM WELL. Learn this trade with me so that one day our freedom will be unstoppable.  cool
grin cheesy grin
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by sjeezy8: 2:34am On May 15, 2010
you guys should be tired about talking about d same shiot - enjoy an igbo video its one of my favorite songs and vid-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8I4H65garU
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by SEFAGO(m): 2:43am On May 15, 2010
We seen the best the Yoruba and the Hausa have done, and frankly, the world is laughing at Nigeria. Igbos have to go abroad to get appreciated for our brilliance.

brilliance kini grin
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Gayigaskia(m): 2:43am On May 15, 2010

I think the SouthEast are playing the best politics I have seen in my adult life right now.

We are not bound to win but we are bound to remain true to our aspirations for equality for all.

Forget what biggots will say and try to be abusive. I think we are doing just fine, our day will come and when that day comes it will come not by plotting and calculations. It will come out of conviction and the right thing will be done.

There is no need for short-term political posturing.

Some are even speaking as if Jonathan's emergence is as a result of some political by the Ijaws. Remember the period Jonathan was nominated VP from obscurity was the same period his house was bombed by his own people. His emergence as President today has nothing to do with Ijaw or South-South politics.
/quote]

Of course your day will come, and it would be like any other day because the problem relies with the tribe called politicians.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bawomolo(m): 2:44am On May 15, 2010
sjeezy8:

you guys should be tired about talking about d same shiot - enjoy an igbo video its one of my favorite songs and vid-

Sjeezy8 my son.
may you live long. ikebe super

so this is what ezeuche's sister is doing now
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by oyinda3(f): 2:58am On May 15, 2010
where is the OP? kennyblues abi what's his name?
oh lord have mercy on his poor soul grin

and this EzeUche sef
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Onlytruth(m): 3:08am On May 15, 2010
Let me restate my position. Ndi Igbo, we need to decide whether we are Nigerians or not. If we are Nigerians, we have no business behaving like white people -resigning before conviction. That is un-Nigerian. We also must see that Ogbulafor is a pawn in an Obasanjo chessboard. Ogbulafor was not even close to being the best guy for the PDP chairmanship from the south east, yet Obasanjo and his gang of thieves selected him. They did so because of precisely this moment, a moment when they say that Igbos cannot be trusted with high office.
Like I said before : CHECK MATE!

This will continue to be our lot in Nigeria until we become Nigerians or until we extricate ourselves from Nigeria,
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by oyinda3(f): 3:10am On May 15, 2010
extricate, extraction. . .
won't be surprised if OP is igbo sef!! r u guys planning something in secret everyone else is not aware of? embarassed
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Onlytruth(m): 3:12am On May 15, 2010
oyinda.:

won't be surprised if OP is igbo sef!! r u guys planning something in secret everyone else is not aware of?  embarassed

Sharap dia!  cool
Can't he be Igbo and still make the same observation?
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Nobody: 3:14am On May 15, 2010
bawomolo:

Sjeezy8 my son.

ROTFLMAO!!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by oyinda3(f): 3:23am On May 15, 2010
Onlytruth:

Sharap dia!  cool
Can't he be Igbo and still make the same observation?

yea yea
ok. so tell me, what are you guys cooking up ur sleeves cool i hear extraction and extrication. these r ur new buzzwords since when? when was ur last meeting? what r u planning?
it's ok i won't tell anyone
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by sjeezy8: 3:28am On May 15, 2010
bawomolo:

Sjeezy8 my son.

lol

oyinda.:

won't be surprised if OP is igbo sef!! r u guys planning something in secret everyone else is not aware of? embarassed

lol yeah d guy is probably igbo - and they like to plan things like they planned biafra. Some say they didnt plan it but we know its a lie.
My pops said some of his okoro man family sold their property and left to umuahia without tellin anyone- next couple of days Biafra was a country with its own currency. so maybe theyre planning something again, lol
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by chiogo(f): 3:30am On May 15, 2010
Reeeeeetards!!!

Still arguing over dumb stuff while people are graduating high school, college, finishing finals, doing big things, etc. tongue
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Nobody: 3:32am On May 15, 2010
Wondering if sjeezy and Chimamandiogo planned their signature togeda
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by sjeezy8: 3:34am On May 15, 2010
abi oooo shes jocking my style yo
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by chiogo(f): 3:35am On May 15, 2010
^^ Child, please. I've been doing that since forever!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by SEFAGO(m): 3:35am On May 15, 2010
sjeezy8:

gaskiya, yoruba boys and ikebe supa. Sjeezy8 small small or you go wound oh.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by oyinda3(f): 3:38am On May 15, 2010
wow. see all these pubescent boys. look at how they have derailed the topic embarassed
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bawomolo(m): 3:41am On May 15, 2010
^^

don't u have a prom to go to?
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by oyinda3(f): 3:41am On May 15, 2010
prom ke? u mean college graduation? tongue
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by chiogo(f): 3:43am On May 15, 2010
^^Not yet.
But I'll be there to eat jollof rice next year. tongue
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by oyinda3(f): 3:46am On May 15, 2010
^ stalker!!!!! you are not invited angry tongue
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by SEFAGO(m): 3:49am On May 15, 2010
LOL, u have a long way to graduate chiogo. Tell your brother ezeuche who is 22 and has not yet graduated to face his studies,a nd stop debating issues on igbo politics. He probably knows nothing about the dynamics of naija politics.

Anuofia grin
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bawomolo(m): 3:51am On May 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

LOL, u have a long way to graduate chiogo. Tell your brother ezeuche who is 22 and has not yet graduated to face his studies,a nd stop debating issues on igbo politics. He probably knows nothing about the dynamics of naija politics.

Anuofia  grin

ezeuche is on the 7 year plan.   it's not easy passing african american studies 101 on the first try you know.

oyinda.:

prom ke? u mean college graduation?  tongue

you finally finished from devry university? ope o

chiogo:

Reeeeeetards!!!

Still arguing over dumb stuff while people are graduating high school, college, finishing finals, doing big things, etc. tongue

finishing finals is doing big things in that dry city of boston huh cheesy
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by chiogo(f): 3:55am On May 15, 2010
oyinda.:

^ stalker!!!!! you are not invited angry tongue
sad sad sad
I'll still come. grin tongue

SEFAGO:

Anuofia grin
Are you mad?
What rubbish!! What does this have to do with me? angry
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by SEFAGO(m): 3:55am On May 15, 2010
ezeuche is on the 7 year plan.   it's not easy passing african american studies 101 on the first try you know.

LOL, i think it more black studies or Afro-American studies. Makes sense though he prolly spends all time shouting igbo kwenu, kwenu, kwezenu abruptly in class, scaring everyone.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bawomolo(m): 3:58am On May 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

LOL, i think it more black studies or Afro-American studies. Makes sense though he prolly spends all time shouting igbo kwenu, kwenu, kwezenu abruptly in class, scaring everyone.

that presentation about how all the great african american men like george washington carver were of igbo "extraction" was kick assss

his classmates have not recovered yet from his rendition of the new yam festival.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by chiogo(f): 4:00am On May 15, 2010
bawomolo:

finishing finals is doing big things in that dry city of boston huh  cheesy
My school isn't in Boston. When that championship parade starts, we'll see how dry it is.  tongue
And you can't even enjoy chi-town abi city since u go to devry, going to school in your pj's. smh

On vacation anyway!!  tongue
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by SEFAGO(m): 4:02am On May 15, 2010
Are you mad?
What rubbish!! What does this have to do with me?

Naija girl no vex. No be fight. Una I just wanted you to meet an aspiring and ambitious igbo boy called ezeuche. Nna its matchmaking I dey do.

that presentation about how all the great african american men like george washington carver were of igbo "extraction" was kick backside.

his classmates have not recovered yet from his rendition of the new yam festival.

LOL New Yam festival

At least they dont claim Michelle Obama is Yoruba like becomrich hehe. Or Michael Jackson. Thats all I need. They can claim George Washington Carver

Inbtw, a lot of African Americans are of igbo stock.  grin. Thats why I never dispute any of their claims to owning every "supposed black inventor'

Igbo people, I have to admit, are phenomenal at documenting every facet of their development.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_American

I think Ezeuche should connect with the Igbo diaspora in America, instead of referring them as Akata in that arrogant Nigerian immigrant way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Utomi: Buhari Overthrew Shagari To Stop Ekwueme From Becoming President / Photos From Ike Ekweremadu's 57th Birthday Celebration / Breaking!!!!! Apc Candidate Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.