Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Without Promises... - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Without Promises... (78442 Views)

Society Of Young Nigerian Writers Promises To Make 2023 Eventful / Ana President, Camillus Ukah Promises To Consolidate On Achievements / Osun 2018: HDP Candidate Wole Adedoyin, Promises Quality Education In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without Promises... by Cadec007(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2018
thanks a lot!
Re: Without Promises... by donnaD(f): 10:58pm On May 10, 2018
Dafreeguy:
Nne ow u dey? i dey my hometown nw..make u yab me again o
u don do well tank God for journey mercy.bring babe com bk oo.
Re: Without Promises... by Kaycee9242(m): 12:29am On May 11, 2018
Op well done, more wisdom to u I pray
Re: Without Promises... by Dafreeguy(m): 2:58pm On May 11, 2018
donnaD:

u don do well tank God for journey mercy.bring babe com bk oo.
Lol..fine chicks no dey here jare
Re: Without Promises... by donnaD(f): 9:56pm On May 11, 2018
Dafreeguy:
Lol..fine chicks no dey here jare
story for the gods of NL
Re: Without Promises... by Giddyperson: 11:18am On May 12, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Cadeec07, DonnaD, Skubido, Godwinboy, Proudmom38, Liftedhands..

et everyone food don don
And you couldn't just add my name
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:17pm On May 12, 2018
Giddyperson:
And you couldn't just add my name
Nnem sorry you are welcome..

Hi my amazing readers, blame my absence on work. I come back late and feel Soo exhausted to type. Bikonu, ejoorr I will try making it up for you guys from this evening hopefully. Thanks kiss
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:06pm On May 12, 2018
Chapter Five

We had passed Amawbia and heading to Nise yet Frank wouldn't stop his car. He had drove passed all the eligible joints in Awka and heading to God knows where. He kept being very jovial just to make us feel relaxed but I wasn't buying it, this guy is a bloody kidnapper.

"Hey!" I started while trying to avoid any tune from my voice that could sound romantic "where dah hell are you taking us to without our consent?". For a moment, he paused driving and in a minute he blew his siren and hit the road again.

This dude thinks am a fool, I thought to myself as I cleared my throat to remind him that I demanded an answer. "Ola nwa" he started with this native igbotic Anambra intonation "am a government worker and I don't kidnap people". My mind was kind of at a peace but again I asked "where then are you taking us to?"

He explained that as someone he really loves and wants a future with, he didn't see anything wrong with taking me to his house in the village instead of lodging me in a hotel like a LovePeddler. Again my heart gladdened, this man sure knows the entire keys to my mumu button. "So how many hours drive?" I managed to ask again, with a smile on his cute face he replied "in less than 20minutes".

"So are you okay now?" Ben asked after being silent while we ironed out our issue. I had already forgotten that save for my friends we had another company. I nodded with a smile that revealed my dimples, "nne ehh imaru nma na awu akpata oyi (babe ehh, your beauty gives goosebumps)"he said quite suddenly to the envy of Frank who quickly interrupted and told him to keep his eyes off his woman and select from my friends.

Just then, I looked at my friends and they were both sleeping "haaa me and the babes who village pass sef" I thought to myself. So they didn't bother to know where they were taken to so long as Britney is with them as per super woman wey I be. With the thoughts in my head, I tapped them slightly and they woke both asking "we don reach?"

Tbc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2018
Yes we don reach come down, lol

Tanks a lot for the update
Re: Without Promises... by donnaD(f): 6:19pm On May 12, 2018
sapphirePRINCEX abeg no kill me with suspense nnem try help my ministry by updating more often.Am begging boko.dalu ri ne.
Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 12, 2018
Thanks for the update. Expecting more update. Keep up the good work.
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:01pm On May 13, 2018
He drove yet another 3mins and we were infront of a local bar in a place he identified as Nwagu junction. "Haàaa why this handsome man Kon local like this?" I thought to myself as the sales girl dusted the plastic chairs they offered us.

"No way am sitting inside that hot coven!" I protested as he gestured we walk inside. He didn't hesitate to order the girl to set our table outside,he tried Soo hard to impress me but I wasn't ready to be played nor taken for a fool.

My friends settled easily, I guess they just had to manage whatever it is my man offered them since he was my property to order and not there's. As I chewed on the dry meat placed on the table, I just couldn't contain myself,I felt Soo irritated. See me with a government parastatal and here we are in a hut bar in a good forsaken village, sipping to a bottle of Star Radler and ordinary friend meats, "truly the really rich men are very stingy" I spat.

He felt very comfortable with the environment, the manner he interacted with the sales girl and the fat arsed madam who runs the business spoke volumes. In as much as he tried to hide the familiarities, he couldn't help but keep calling the woman "nwanyi ukwu nnu (woman with big waist)".

"Are you okay?" He asked after he had tried Soo hard to being me to the conversation he and Ben was having with my friends. I nodded while sipping the last drink in my bottle. I had to drop it noisily on the floor so he could figure out I was done and bleeping order a fresh beer or take us home instead.

He looked at my eyes and squeezed my palm gently, "care for more?" He asked and I shook my head, I couldn't fathom why I was so bitter to say a word. In my case silent was really golden cause heavens knew the curses I would have unleashed on him if he made me open my mouth to talk.

My friends, I was very angry with them, "look at them chattering away like fools" I thought to myself as I spat and got up from the chair. "Help me talk to your friend" I heard Frank telling my friends, "I don't think she is happy with me". I walked to the car and waited for them to get done with while I fought with myself to bury the anger lest I missed Frank and the money he has to offer.

Tbc

4 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:22pm On May 13, 2018
Not long after, we were at his magnificent building, a high standard golden coloured duplex "wow" my jaws dropped, all anger was gone. If has this in the village I wonder what he probably had in Awka and why didnt he take us there instead of bringing us to his shithole village.

But something wasn't right about here, his compound stood a reasonable distance from other houses around and beside his fence were two mud thatched roof house, were one dirty looking old woman came out from as soon as he blew his horn and handed him the gate keys.

He didn't have a gateman, so he alighted from the car while we waited for him in the car to get the gate opened. The compound was filled with fresh smelling flowers and the floor was interlocked with bricks. "Welcome to my humble village" he said as he opened the car for us to get down.

My friends looked in awe, they were obviously jealous of me cause I had hit raw gold. I couldn't look around that night, but I said a silent prayer to God to see us through. I was scared but I couldn't show my friends I was.

Holding his hands tight and looking closely at anything that caught my eyes, we both walked hand in hand to his room while my friends settled in the sitting room. They had better figured out who would be with Ben, I thought to myself as Frank threw me to the bed and started unzipping his trousers.

"Hey don't be in a rush nah" I said as I tried to play seductive but he wouldn't play to my tune. Before I could say Jack, his heavy long rod was already ramming my pvssy. I felt like I was being disvirgined allover again but I was enjoying every pleasure that came with it. His moans, his moans were crazy, Anambra people can be Soo timid, I couldn't believe what I was hearing from this my supposed poshed Frank, what is "nne lawa mu o lasiem Ike?"

With the last strength left of me, I had a quick bathe and lay in bed, I totally forgot I had sworn to be vigilant and security conscious for the night. I gave myself away to sleep and handed myself over to fate, if I died before I wake, Lord take my soul...

Tbc

9 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by SteveMarvic: 3:55pm On May 13, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Without Promises... by Olatoman(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2018
Digression: to: Awaitingkopa
When I read your Story (The Abuse), I was sad, not angry, but sad that the incident scarred you.
Scarred your innocence and your view to Life.
Scarred that little girl whom everyone loved.

It's always tough letting it out to people. Especially when we don't know if people will believe or not, yeah, some people don't believe because of your supposed "Runs" story, but, honestly, I wish "We" at this part of the world need to be more empathetic and understanding.

Sorry hun, trust that though you've moved on, you still haunted, and it's one of those experience that'll guide you at guarding your children when you step into Motherhood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Promises... by dimssy(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2018
HMmm..nice storyline, nice updates....but the updates seem short.
well-done @sapphirePRINCEX
Re: Without Promises... by Ann2012(f): 3:30pm On May 14, 2018
Thanks for the updates ma'am
Re: Without Promises... by ahnie: 8:18am On May 15, 2018
Glued..please more updates
Lol@ nnem lawa o.
Re: Without Promises... by Pinkfeet: 9:09pm On May 15, 2018
thanks for the update
nice story , interesting
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:35am On May 16, 2018
"knock knock knock" I heard from the door as I tossed in bed. The knock didn't seem calm, it desperately needed an answer. I stretched out my hands to feel the presence of Frank but he wasn't in the room with me. Just then my eyes widened, I got up from bed and as I reached for my phone to check the time, the knock came in again.

I hastened up to get the door opened for whomever it was that couldn't let me enjoy my sleep by past 4 in the morning. "Faith!" I called out shocked as I let her in, " where is Lizzy?" I asked and she said slowly that she was sleeping.

"Where is Frank and that Ben?" She asked with fears in her eyes. I tried to read her but her face was that of unspoken fear and nothing more. "Britney let's leave her first thing tomorrow morning" she said while holding my hands pleadingly. "Something is not right about this house please will tell you more when we leave".

Whatever it was that shock Faith this much wasn't something to joke with, so I nodded while still trying to figure out what could be the problem. "Where could Been and Frank be" I muttered to myself. Just then, we heard the gate open and footsteps coming into the house. "Please don't tell Frank about anything" Faith whispered as she quickly tiptoed away from the room.

I lay back in bed too almost immediately, I had to feign I was in a deep sleep as I couldn't vouch what would be our fate if he met me awake and looking for him. "Baby you are soooo sweet" he whispered in my ears and kissed my lips. My beneath still hurts and I wouldn't have him hump on me again.

I turned away from him but he wouldn't have any of it, "he must be a maniac" I thought to myself "even with this big thing". I tried reciprocating the kiss cause it kept coming and his tongue we're playing a fiddle with my lips while I ensured he was crossing in between my legs.

"Baby ehhh you are dripping wet and you are still closing up" he said as he managed to let his hands browse through my wet pvssy. He quickly raised my legs to his shoulders and started pounding me again, I couldn't resist, I was already moaning my voice away while patiently waiting for daybreak to get my friends out of the house.
Tbc

7 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:15pm On May 16, 2018
Before 6am, we were already up and fully dressed to take our leave. That baffled Ben who was sitted in the parlour watching Kama sutra. "Have you told him you are leaving?" He asked keeping a lustful look at me and I shook my head.

I had wanted him to wake on his own so I wouldn't be that demanding woman who won't give her man a breathing space." I think we would have to wait a little while for him" I said as I signaled to my friends to get sitted and wait for Frank to wake.

After about an hour and 30minutes, he came out with just his boxers that looked so tight and small on him. Without been told, his di.ckhead was forcefully revealing and rearing it's head in the corner of the boxers. "Good morning sir" my friends greeted in unison while I walked to him and kissed his cheeks.

"Good morning sweetheart" I started with a smile "we are about leaving" I added almost immediately. He said it was quite early but if we must then he could drop us off. Faith quickly interrupted that we had a place to visit so he should not bother and he was like "baby are you sure?" I nodded and gave him my teddy pout, my magical tactics to any man's house.

"Give me a second" he said and hurried back to the room, he came back almost immediately and handed me just 3thousand naira. My eyes widened, after everything, my pussy still hurts and not even an expensive treat for me and here he was giving me just 3k for my transport and that of my friends. "Haàaa Britney you don enter one chance" I thought to myself. Then a voice came to my head just as I was still tossing the money in my palms "what if he is testing you with his wealth,you dare not fail".

I quickly wore my cheerful smile and hugged him tightly then said a quick thank you very much." Ngwanu let's get going" I said to my friends and we quickly left. As soon as we had walked a good distance, Faith and Lizzy almost started immediately "Britney did you hear that sound?".

Their eyes were wide with fear as the spoke and I shook my head, I was too deep asleep to hear even a gunshot at my window. "What was the sound like?" I asked nonchalantly without expecting the kind of answer they were about giving me.

Faith narrated that they heard the humming of groups of men like we watch in movies. Men in secret covens performing a ritual sort of, then they heard the piercing cry of two girls that suggested that it was either their head was cut off instantly or a knife was slight to there throats.

My heart flew to my stomach, I remembered the look on Frank's face when he joined me in the room. He looked more like a beast than the handsome man I knew but I mistook it for the rough advantage he took on me before pleasure. There and then, I thanked my stars that we were lucky and not one of the slain girls he was a stingy man anyways, dumping him would be easy for me, or so I thought. I vowed not to take his calls again, I was not ready to die Young.

Tbc

7 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2018
Haaa, nawa for this girls oooo

Tanks a lot for the update ma
Re: Without Promises... by Pinkfeet: 12:09am On May 19, 2018
thanks for the update
Re: Without Promises... by Ann2012(f): 4:02pm On May 19, 2018
Thanks for d update
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:17am On May 20, 2018
Chapter six.

Frank kept calling and calling all through the day but I was scared of taking his calls. Lizzy would pick if the disturbance was much and tell him I left my phone in the room and went out. Frank wouldn't relent, he must have felt frustrated at not hearing from me that he had to drive down to our house at around past 7pm.

I couldn't mistake the horn of his car, it jolted me back to reality. "Faith go and tell him am not around" I said as I peeped through the window and saw him trying to call my line. Faith was scared too, she didn't want to have anything to do with him again, so she bluntly replied that I had better gone to tidy my shits.

I wore my t-shirt and a wrapper round my waist, to signal to him that I wasn't going anywhere, and then I dashed out from the room heading towards his car. "Nnem" he called out as I approached him "why is your face like this?". I spat out and feigned headache, then replied rather coldly "why are you here".

He said he came to pick me up that his mother was around and wanted to see me. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed then swallowed hard, 'just like that?" I asked with my eyes wide open while trying to figure out "is dix man truly what my friends say he is or are they lying against him". He kissed me deeply and with a note of finality, he ordered me to get in, dress up and take my bags along with me. "You are leaving this ghetto you call a house".

As I walked to the room, my friends were already asking "has he gone?" My jaw dropped, I couldn't even tell me I just came in to pack my bags and head to my death trap. "Jesus rest my soul" I muttered as I zipped my bag and bid my friends farewell. "She be mumu Sha" I heard Faith say as she locked the door behind me.

This time, Frank was more gentle manly, he first took me for a dinner night in the Governor's lodge. I was catching my fun that I even openly cursed my friends for ever trying to make me miss out on such executive luxury. Everyone kept complimented me on how beautiful I looked and Frank couldn't help but take praises for making the right choice at picking a queen like me.

He wasn't a bad man after all, I was braced up to go meet with his mom and if God loves me enough, I might Soon be married to this rich cute dude that makes my heart skipped. I was ready to take my shots and damn the consequences.

Tbc

8 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by aprilwise(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2018
i really wanna know how the end will be BTW she nd frank. pls more update. thanks
Re: Without Promises... by stevodot22(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2018
The way she is craving for luxury, I hope she won't regret it. Weldone ma'am, keep the update flowing.
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:51pm On May 20, 2018
As we got to the gate, the ugly old woman came out from the hut that stood close to his gate and brought his keys again. My heart skipped but I was trained to bottle up my fears as a defensive mechanism.

"where is your mom?" I asked as soon as we stepped into the house and no trace of a motherly figure was seen. " She went for night vigil" he replied quickly and took me to a room that housed a big travelling echolac bag and a small Ghana must go. "Here are her things" he said as he pointed at the bags then he led me out of the room almost immediately.

I asked about Ben and he was like "that grown arse niggar has a house nah", so I kept my cool. I noticed he never allowed me go to his kitchen, I never did ask anyways but he makes food himself from there. "Can I make you dinner" I asked while playing with his bare hairy chest as we lay on the bed having foreplays and he quickly declined. "Mama will make us something to eat when she comes back" he said and quickly added "abi you never belleful from the party?"

Frank was an undisputed handsome man but most times, I shutter at his use of English. If he wasn't being that Anambra Igbotic man, he was speaking in an unpolished pidgin English. Only on very few occasions when he needed to prove a point strictly does he make attempts at a refined spoken English. Most times I wonder if he passed through school but didn't let school pass through him.

"Well am gud, I just wanted to be a caring wife" I said as I kissed him and unhooked my bra. He most have become head over heels with me, I loved the effect I had on him, even though Frank would be a ritualist, he dared not use my blood. I was pretty, very pretty and I could bet with the way he talked with me that he was already falling in love with me and just couldn't help it.

"Come here" he said and took over from me as the man he was, before long, we were already scattering the bedsheets with our acrobatics and my moans were reaching the high heavens. I was very much convinced Frank loved me, the passion in his eyes when he strokes me says it all.

As we both lay down exhausted, he slowly whispered to my ears, "baby, I need to tell you about something". I rolled my eyes and honestly I wasn't prepared for anything that could hunt my feelings for Frank.

Tbc

10 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by proudmom38(f): 8:55pm On May 20, 2018
Thanks for the update! More please wink
Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 20, 2018
Well done SapphirePRINCEX, i like your style of writing, each update is always lively and not boring.

Thanks for the update.

3 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 20, 2018
Thanks for the update. Keep it up.
Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2018
Maami tanks a lot for the update ooo, God bless

oya comma update mo hear hear wetin frank wan yan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fighting Back! / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Purple Roses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.