Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,341 members, 7,957,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast (11071 Views)

Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy / You'll Also Wish You Knew These 7 LESSONS Before You Started "Toasting" Girls / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
highpriestess:

lol,video will be better.cheesy
are you trying to shade weights or keep fit?
shed abit .. I put on a little bit .. but the dress they are making for me .. I have to be snatched
well I got about 5months to be ready for those high def pics...
I chose champaign colour dress .. wasn't a fan of white dress

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by highpriestess: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

shed abit .. I put on a little bit .. but the dress they are making for me .. I have to be snatched
well I got about 5months to be ready for those high def pics...
I chose champaign colour dress .. wasn't a fan of white dress
woow!!!

would really like to be there live.kiss

just snap enough pictures to send and shade weight to look sexy.smiley

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
highpriestess:

woow!!!

would really like to be there live.kiss

just snap enough pictures and shade weight to look sexy.smiley
I have to look my best grin
don't worry will do.. but won't post on here will be offline stuff cool keep it private

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by highpriestess: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

don't worry will do.. but won't post on here will be offline stuff cool keep it private
sure,i will.
can't wait sis.kiss
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
highpriestess:

sure,i will.
can't wait sis.kiss
thanks kiss
when will school finish ..
how long have u got left

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by highpriestess: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:
thanks kiss when will school finish .. how long have u got left
less than 3months.cheesy I can't be happier.grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
highpriestess:

less than 3months.cheesy
I can't be happier.grin
wahooo ... bet u can't wait
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by highpriestess: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:
wahooo ... bet u can't wait
Yes oo.grin can't wait a bit. grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

banky w get beard .. if not na lie o
thought u've been busy nice seeing ya

Lol...he get small nah.
Thanks! Nice seeing you too. smiley
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
You are just pained and stupid.
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

So after throwing endless shades of insults at me for creating a thread to air my own opinion from my personal experience, you turned it into a chatting thread ba? You are the lazy Nigerian youth buhari was talking about. undecided
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
Small girl
highpriestess:

less than 3months.cheesy
I can't be happier.grin
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by highpriestess: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
Small girl
lool
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wont you greet
highpriestess:

lool

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by highpriestess: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
Wont you greet
grin evening.
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
How are you Engr
highpriestess:

grin evening.
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by DonPikko: 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
How are you Engr
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by ujezeez(m): 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dick like brain,brain like dick...go figure...
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Jocinell(f): 12:01am On Apr 26, 2018
Please if u know u don't have crucial things to say just kindly keep quite
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Jocinell(f): 12:10am On Apr 26, 2018
And pls if u known u are jobless u can start counting how many poles we have in Nigeria
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by SexyDenzel: 6:09am On Apr 26, 2018
Ire2:

Lmao @ fat fool. This girl you are wicked grin I didn't say all of them. I said some and moreover I put the ash tag "my experience" so yall don't feel I just concluded stuff like that without even conducting a survey, the ratio of girls coming out more intelligent is in favour of the slim chicks, so no need for us to fight, by the way you look good and smart as well reading that book. Shows you have something upstairs wink Clap for yourself.
The thing is the fat azz and boobs makes increase your expectations for their intelligence unlike the slim ones bro, though higher percentage of slim chicks tend to be more intelligent than their big azz & boobs counterparts. My observation as a once connoisseur of big boooooty & boobs for years that later understood that variety is Bae ;-).
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2018
SexyDenzel:
The thing is the fat azz and boobs makes increase your expectations for their intelligence unlike the slim ones bro, though higher percentage of slim chicks tend to be more intelligent than their big azz & boobs counterparts. My observation as a once connoisseur of big boooooty & boobs for years that later understood that variety is Bae ;-).

Lol confirm.
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2018
Lalas247:

So I’ve dated how many curvy chics to come with this conclusion ..
[b][/b]You sound trickle to say the least ..

Date a handful of dregs then u come here to cry ... please no one cares date Lela , slim, infact you can date a guy seff no one will beat u .. a lot date slim chics do u see them creating trash

See how backwards the mentality of some Nigerian men are .. so if u are slim u automatically have brain and intelligent ... this is why we will forever remain backwards .. everyday we pray for change but it will never come see the mentality of a Nigerian your undecided shameful

Come and moan about money .. are you the first man to spend money .. if that money ain’t sh!t u won’t mention it ... Gosh it’s nauseating the thing y’all hold as priority in life

Pls how does someone sound trickle... ehhhh madame.

Stop using grammar you don't know how to apply.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by OgahBohz: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2018
dollyjoy:
A guy who can not write correctly have no right to term others unintelligent.

she. I saw your quote, I knew immediately that you're among the chubby endowed unintelligent girls the op talks about,

yes he may not be able to write correctly (meanwhile most of the mistakes are obviously typographical errors ), but at least his making a point, and besides he didn't call EVERYONE UNINTELLIGENT, he said SOME, AND NOT ALL.

so why are you pained?

he has the right to express his views,

everyone can't be a good writer , some are gifted in diff fields ,

if your so good, write your own and let's see, ..
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

Pls how does someone sound trickle... ehhhh madame.

Stop using grammar you don't know how to apply.
have you eaten sad
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by ninetiethcrown7(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lalas247:

have you eaten sad

No I haven't... But pls explain to me how someone can sound trickle. Then i would do and eat.
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

No I haven't... But pls explain to me how someone can sound trickle. Then i would do and eat.
eat first n come back... ur health is key
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lalas247:

eat first n come back... ur health is key

See this one simple explanation you can't give me, you now want to change discussion.

I will allow you this time, I'm feeling magnanimous and merciful. also, I'm not one to shame others for their grammar.

Just learn Madame, at least be reading a book everyday it helps to better vocabulary.
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

See this one simple explanation you can't give me, you now want to change discussion.

I will allow you this time, I'm feeling magnanimous and merciful. also, I'm not one to shame others for their grammar.

Just learn Madame, at least be reading a book everyday it helps to better vocabulary.

lol thanks for ur advice but if my vocab .. on a forum which is not an English essay or test is bad then so be it .. pleasing u on this forum is not my aim .those who understand how I type understand .........
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lalas247:

lol thanks for ur advice but if my vocab .. on a forum which is not an English essay or test is bad then so be it .. pleasing u on this forum is not my aim .those who understand how I type understand .........

Fair enough.

For the record, my intention was never to offend, and I apologise if I offended your good person. The only problem I have was when you decided to be condescending; asking whether I have eaten today, that is rude and uncouth from such an upstanding lass like yourself.

Once again, sorry
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

Fair enough.

For the record, my intention was never to offend, and I apologise if I offended your good person. The only problem I have was when you decided to be condescending; asking whether I have eaten today, that is rude and uncouth from such an upstanding lass like yourself.

Once again, sorry

ahhh no need to apologise . didn't take it personal at all .
only asked u that to piss u off was joking don't take it heart ...
nice chatting .. don't be a stranger wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? / When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This / I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.