Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast (10788 Views)

Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy / You'll Also Wish You Knew These 7 LESSONS Before You Started "Toasting" Girls / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by ninetiethcrown7(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lalas247:

ahhh no need to apologise . didn't take it personal at all .
only asked u that to piss u off was joking don't take it heart ...
nice chatting .. don't be a stranger wink

Aii madame, I'll try not to be smiley
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lalas247:

ahhh no need to apologise . didn't take it personal at all .
only asked u that to piss u off was joking don't take it heart ...
nice chatting .. don't be a stranger wink

Lmao that nigga almost ruined your NL career. grin
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ire2:

Lmao that nigga almost ruined your NL career. grin
wahlahi grin
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by drnoel: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ire2:
I don't bother toasting most with big yance and big breast because majority of them have nothing to offer upstairs other than their body, majority of them are whores! (yes, you heard me right), I was with a beautiful busty and ukwuciously blessed lady (oh lawd).
So some weeks back, I came across this damsel and at first sight she looked amazing, I swear I could kill for her until I found out she wasn't as beautiful as she looked up stairs as she did physically! damn she couldn't hold a conversation, I brought up different topics we could discuss about while we had our dates and she couldn't hold any of them for longer, just like how tomatoes basket can't hold water. She almost had no idea about the recent happenings in Nigeria, I was like "did you see the current news about Dino melaye?" and her reply was one in a million " what make up brand is that? Is it better than Laura Mercier?
Blood of habakuk!

Another reason I don't bother talking to them anymore is that; Most beautiful and fully endowed girls think that every time a guy approaches them he automatically just wants sex and ants to use am dump them, so they in turn activate gold digging mood and try to leech the guy of his every hard earned fortune, you will begin to hear stories like "baby my mum just called me that she is sick and needs money for operation and it's only 450,000 naira" i don't remember being your mother's husband, father nor relatives. undecided

You will hear "baby please I need to pay for my house rent, my landlord said I will be evicted if I fail to meet up payment tomorrow" you forgot your rent has expired and you were busy ordering for rice and chicken during our date? My sister you are mad and have no one to tel you. angry

And lastly they are so full of themselves! Try talking to a beautiful and fully endowed girl, 90% you will almost regret it as they are very succy, so rude! Especially the ones at shoprite that live in mushin area that will make up and go there to hunt for sugar daddies, those classes ones that look like otedola daughters at first sight when you have not interacted with them so the mushin spirit in them is still dormant if you are not a sugar daddy. Tsk.

There you have it. My reasons

Slim girls give more warm reception and are more intelligent upstairs compared to their counter parts, try talking to a beautiful slim girl and you will see the difference, only if you can love them and not care about big yance and big breast, your life will never remain the same o. They know how to love, they respect themselves, they don't let big yance and big breast influence and take over their reasoning capabilities because they have none cheesy
With all said, not all slim girls though as personality comes to play in all individuals but in Nigeria, slim girls are more properly oriented and are the ideal ladies one should mingle with, if you need a serious relationship.
#MyExperience #MyObservationSoFar

Why there is something calling teaching and learning. If only u know what that lady u mentioned thought about u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why A Big P*nis Is Overrated - Nigerian Lady / Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) / Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.