Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife - Culture (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife (156269 Views)

Catriona Laing Visits Ooni Of Ife [photo] / Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage / Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Cause we had a purpose for you. From birth Bini know which of you Ogun wants, which one Sango want, which to give to Esu, which one should be killed and his blood rubbed on the wall.

That makes one wonder why you wash walls. Whats Edo washing mud walls for....if not to cleanse blood from slaughter?

The people of Bini wash their walls to look like mirror.
Olfert Dapper
Your one hateful evil guy on this thread.
Anyway I wish you well. May God help you
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Favor99:

These are the people that hate you....

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

These are the people that hate you....
We were ruled under that Republic Benin for less than 24 hours. 1 day. Civilizations of people get ruled for 100’s of years and your talking about 1 day?
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Favor99:

Bro he is not evil, maybe hateful but certainly not evil. He is too spineless to be evil.
He is jealous and very very angry and I don’t blame him too much for that. Do you know how it feels to know that your ancestors were conquered and subjugated and enslaved by another tribe?
I know u can never know that feeling because you are Edo, your ancestors were warriors.
But look at babaramota, he is a clear example of that feeling of defeat and helplessness..
So let him continue venting his frustration it’s ok. I feel sorry for him but I’m also glad that it was his ancestors that were weak and conquered and mine was great and conquerors.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
davidnazee:

Bro he is not evil, maybe hateful but certainly not evil. He is too spineless to be evil.
He is jealous and very very angry and I don’t blame him too much for that. Do you know how it feels to know that your ancestors were conquered and subjugated and enslaved by another tribe?
I know u can never know that feeling because you are Edo, your ancestors were warriors.
But look at babaramota, he is a clear example of that feeling of defeat and helplessness..
So let him continue venting his frustration it’s ok. I feel sorry for him but I’m also glad that it was his ancestors that were weak and conquered and mine was great and conquerors.
Yea that’s a crappy feeling. But everyone has been ruled by somebody. We were even ruled for 1 day lol grin. But him trashing another tribe out of spite and envy is crazy. He needs to check himself
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Favor99:

Yea that’s a crappy feeling. But everyone has been ruled by somebody. We were even ruled for 1 day lol grin. But him trashing another tribe out of spite and envy is crazy. He needs to check himself

Just the way he is enjoying trashing his ancestors masters so also I’m enjoying tormenting him with juicy details of the subjugation of his ancestors. Let him continue his spite, I’m here to burst his emotions lol.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 2:02am On Jun 20, 2018
Favor99:

We were ruled concquered under that Republic Benin Biafra for less than 24 hours. 1 day. Civilizations of people get ruled for 100’s of years and your talking about 1 day?

grin grin grin

hhhhmmmm....let me see.... cool
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 2:09am On Jun 20, 2018
davidnazee:

Aah ah, where Edo still dey around and on top witchery, dark spell, otumokpo and conjure....

Mmmmtchhhheew, ignore BabaRamota abeg.

Na we get evil!

grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 6:33am On Jun 20, 2018
davidnazee:

The Yorubas claim to be the biggest tribe and claim to be brave but yet through out their history they cannot boast of any hero that stood out.. When African heroes are being celebrated you don't hear of any Yoruba person because they were spineless and cowardly.
Ogedengbe was just an ordinary cowardly bandit that raided farm settlements at Benin Northern border.. When message reach him that Benin army was advancing on his position he quickly fled.. If he had waited his head and the heads of his fellow Yoruba bandits would have decorated our palace.

They wont accept they are spineless but i will always tell them i am waiting for one of them to insult edo again lemme tell them how shameful yoruba his to the eyes of the world ...most of the african slaves in the world is from yorubas instead of them to be ashamed of it ...they even boost of it ...and thier ooni accepted invitation from thier Brazilian slaves ....they say edo is a small village they forget the person who brought the idea of freedom they are having now was an edo man ....the yoruba use in politics is useless thats why the country cant move forward because they are a spineless slave race... Where is the money4woman and baba whatsoever i want them to quote me now...
If they are bold enough ....oduduwa is from benin ,oyo was a village ,oba originated from benin...

The yoruba myth of the origin of hs race triggers me ...benin said oromiyan left benin with anger and yoruba said when he left he went to establish oyo ..now when he left benin he didn't go with a wife he left himself if he came to oyo for him to establish a family there must be a woman so how did he get a woman except people.where already at oyo before he got there probably they were also speaking yoruba ....the question is how did the yoruba race come to be ...they dont even know the story of thier origin but they will kill themselves for a migrant oduduwa
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 6:41am On Jun 20, 2018
Favor99:

We were ruled under that Republic Benin for less than 24 hours. 1 day. Civilizations of people get ruled for 100’s of years and your talking about 1 day?

You don't need to waste your time answering that fool. He is a conjurer. Benin was never ruled for even a single day. That some unknown chap chose to delusionally make pronouncements he couldn't backup is not an issue for consideration. They were just invaders who were chased out by gallant troops.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 6:46am On Jun 20, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Aah ah, where Edo still dey around and on top witchery, dark spell, otumokpo and conjure....

Mmmmtchhhheew, ignore BabaRamota abeg.

Na we get evil!

grin

See this guy if them give me winch men i go chop
Ooh....
Hypocracy at the peak at a time yoruba will claim they are the owners of our gods thesame mouth they will say we are witchcraft hilarious ...one of your brothers claim ogendegbe witch powers were so strong benin was afriald of it now you come to mock edo of his witchcraft...

Y.A.R.I.B.A ...this is d definition of been cunny decietfull.race go to haiti your people witchcraft has landed thier country onto earthquake or vist any carribean countries in the world yoruba witcraft is indisputable... The same witchcraft attitude Yoruba's have here that led them to be very good in skull minning ...you practise the witchcraft hide in your town and carry the Bible as an hypocrite go to sele church is a mixture of witchcraft and christanity 80% of yorubas goes to sele....hypcrasy you claim ours gods yet you call yourself holy....
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 6:50am On Jun 20, 2018
gregyboy:

They wont accept they are spineless but i will always tell them i am waiting for one of them to insult edo again lemme tell them how shameful yoruba his to the eyes of the world ...most of the african slaves in the world is from yorubas instead of them to be ashamed of it ...they even boost of it ...and thier ooni accepted invitation from thier Brazilian slaves ....they say edo is a small village they forget the person who brought the idea of freedom they are having now was an edo man ....the yoruba use in politics is useless thats why the country cant move forward because they are a spineless slave race... Where is the money4woman and baba whatsoever i want them to quote me now...
If they are bold enough ....oduduwa is from benin ,oyo was a village ,oba originated from benin...

The yoruba myth of the origin of hs race triggers me ...benin said oromiyan left benin with anger and yoruba said when he left he went to establish oyo ..now when he left benin he didn't go with a wife he left himself if he came to oyo for him to establish a family there must be a woman so how did he get a woman except people.where already at oyo before he got there probably they were also speaking yoruba ....the question is how did the yoruba race come to be ...they dont even know the story of thier origin but they will kill themselves for a migrant oduduwa

Guy, we've told these dicks here repeatedly that for the purpose of truth, Yoruba has no history. What they describe as history is just pure conjurings, historical manufacturing and then assimilation.

They don't know the difference between myth and history as clearly demonstrated by that dumb imp called Moneywomen17. They simply just did addition and subtraction to the mythical accounts of various groups and then called it history. This is the reason why there are several ridiculous accounts of Oduduwa's origin and some even saying there are 5 Sangos.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 6:55am On Jun 20, 2018
davidnazee:

BabaRAMota is both evil and spineless at the same time. And that equation should look something like this.

Evil + spineless = cowardly wizard.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 7:01am On Jun 20, 2018
steveosaz:

Guy, we've told these dicks here repeatedly that for the purpose of truth, Yoruba has no history. What they describe as history is just pure conjurings, historical manufacturing and then assimilation.

They don't know the difference between myth and history as clearly demonstrated by that dumb imp called Moneywomen17. They simply just did addition and subtraction to the mythical accounts of various groups and then called it history. This is the reason why there are several ridiculous accounts of Oduduwa's origin and some even saying there are 5 Sangos.

Thier stories of origin still baffles me ...they fought themselves they never each other .they sold themselves like they weren't speaking the same language ....oromiyan leaving benin to ife to establish should make oyo a village in pop compare to ife accept people were already at oyo then ...how did they even know oromiyan became thier king there if he ment people there already....

Yoruba were different people who migrated from central africa spoke thesame language as a result of social interaction btwn the races...it a perfect example we still see now ...if you go to a yoruba town the will one way force you to learn thier language ...this has been the result of its origin not oduduwa birthing the race oduduwa was a migrant from benin who they made a diviner at thier shrine ....
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Olu317(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2018
Favor99:

Are you not the guilty one here? You blame Yoruba for their attitude on this thread, yet your Afemai brothers are the saint,right? What an Oviedo you're!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2018
gregyboy:

Thier stories of origin still baffles me ...they fought themselves they never each other .they sold themselves like they weren't speaking the same language ....oromiyan leaving benin to ife to establish should make oyo a village in pop compare to ife accept people were already at oyo then ...how did they even know oromiyan became thier king there if he ment people there already....

Yoruba were different people who migrated from central africa spoke thesame language as a result of social interaction btwn the races...it a perfect example we still see now ...if you go to a yoruba town the will one way force you to learn thier language ...this has been the result of its origin not oduduwa birthing the race oduduwa was a migrant from benin who they made a diviner at thier shrine ....

Their speaking the same language is a very recent thing. It was because of their enslavement by the Oyo empire. The popular Yoruba language today is the one from Oyo. The other groups like the Ekitis Egbas, Ijebus, Awori, Ondo all have various dialects. In fact, many of the dialects of Ondo state today speak languages that are not intelligible to people from Oyo or Ibadan.

So many of the people of Akoko area of Ondo state have ancestral links to Edo, but Yoruba are gradually rewriting those peoples history. Even Idoani that is still very much Edo till today, Yoruba are rewriting their history. What a dubious lot.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2018
steveosaz:

Their speaking the same language is a very recent thing. It was because of their enslavement by the Oyo empire. The popular Yoruba language today is the one from Oyo. The other groups like the Ekitis Egbas, Ijebus, Awori, Ondo all have various dialects. In fact, many of the dialects of Ondo state today speak languages that are not intelligible to people from Oyo or Ibadan.

So many of the people of Akoko area of Ondo state have ancestral links to Edo, but Yoruba are gradually rewriting those peoples history. Even Idoani that is still very much Edo till today, Yoruba are rewriting their history. What a dubious lot.

I agree to this .... Someguys where talking yesterday i. Skul and dey complain how ondo daliect is quite different from other yoruba dialect this a result of edo and a mixture of yoruba ijebu is also different from other yorubas ...
This people can never trace thier origin if they peddle lies on oduduwa history thanks to the greatest lier of all time awolowo
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2018
gregyboy:

No head or tail from this witchery talk from your brain.

Get sense. Bloody ekladheran!
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2018
steveosaz:

You lack respect for your Oba with this thrash talk about his ancestors.

You are nothing but a slave stocked for offering to Bini ancestors in Ife. Go and read what historians and scholars said about you.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

You are nothing but a slave stocked for offering to Bini ancestors in Ife. Go and read what historians and scholars said about you.

You are really a poor sorry as$ loser! You've been engaging in insane puerility all the while and no one paid you attention. Now you want to drag other to eat from the gutter with you even when you couldn't deny you identity which is slavery.

I say this and go and check out the records anywhere, Yoruba is the most enslaved tribe in all of Africa. Your yorubaland was a major farm where slaves were being harvested for centuries. Badagry is there to remind you.
Even the Fashola family made fortunes from the slave business where they were busy selling their own people - what callousness!

The white man couldn't use his own people as slaves, rather he chose to sail all the way to Africa and specifically yorubaland to get very bountiful harvests of slaves. That gene of slavery is still what many of you exhibit subconsciously even within the context of today's Nigeria. That's why you spare no time in bowing down to your gods up North. See how they kicked Abiola in the as$ yet they still chose to give useless posthumous award to the man, an award given by his same oppressors and yet, the gullible, slavish yorubas took the bait and are busy jubilating like drunken monkeys. That's part of the slavery we are talking about. Your people can never run away from it. It's your fvcking identity.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2018
steveosaz:

You are really a poor sorry as$ loser! You've been engaging in insane puerility all the while and no one paid you attention. Now you want to drag other to eat from the gutter with you even when you couldn't deny you identity which is slavery.

I say this and go and check out the records anywhere, Yoruba is the most enslaved tribe in all of Africa. Your yorubaland was a major farm where slaves were being harvested for centuries. Badagry is there to remind you.
Even the Fashola family made fortunes from the slave business where they were busy selling their own people - what callousness!

The white man couldn't use his own people as slaves, rather he chose to sail all the way to Africa and specifically yorubaland to get very bountiful harvests of slaves. That gene of slavery is still what many of you exhibit subconsciously even within the context of today's Nigeria. That's why you spare no time in bowing down to your gods up North. See how they kicked Abiola in the as$ yet they still chose to give useless posthumous award to the man, an award given by his same oppressors and yet, the gullible, slavish yorubas took the bait and are busy jubilating like drunken monkeys. That's part of the slavery we are talking about. Your people can never run away from it. It's your fvcking identity.

Hilarious jesu u have won nl most savager of the year...

Babamorata abi....is quoting is now insult rather than prove he is now insulting he cant prove that yorubas aint a slave neither can he prove how orimiyan got a wife at oyo...nothing can dey prove about thier just watch in months they will cook up another stories of oromiyan in oyo to defend my question

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Blah blah.. try to sound real sometimes so u can earn a little respect.
History knows who the slaves are and who were the freemen.
It’s all on google lol.

And the sweet thing about our freedom is that we didn’t pay for it or bow our knees to get it. We fought bravely for it and won it.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2018
steveosaz:

Shame no dey your dictionary. Ask anyone who knows north and stop being foolish. Your brothers and sisters have been recolonized and made to renounce their bastarrd Yoruba status with many bearing Hausa names. I don't need to over flog or over emphasize this because its an ongoing process. You are being decimated and conquered on a daily basis and you are just too stupid to know it. Oluwo of Iwo, the yahoo yahoo boy you pigs sold crown to has told the whole world that he is going to change his title to Emir of Iwo from Oba. I expect you should see that as a greater concern. But the slave in you would certainly not allow you.

Ilorin - gone,
Iwo - going,
Ogbomosho - going.

By the time Hausa Fulani are done with you, yorubaland would hbe been reduced to not more than one local government populated by bastardz.
where in the north do u live tell me. I asked for proof how the Yoruba are dropping their identity u cannot provide. U say their are changing their name to Hausa name the dumbass u are u drop Islamic name u corrected u once more u claim they bear pure Hausa name like maigada u ask for proof u cannot provide any. Tell me how the Yoruba are changing the identity exactly u cannot say. The oluwo of iwo well this is what he has to say to u. It is denied by oluwo. Now about ilorin the people who are still the majority there are Yoruba it’s only being ruled by a Fulani emir snd that will soon come to an end other than that it changes nothing about the town. A Yoruba man descendants still rule u edo today in beninabd u can’t even change that cuz u are already defeated. Now about iwo what u said it’s all trash. Don’t know why u included Ogbomosho but I can guess why. Like I said u copy the argument of ibo word for word if u are not here defending edo I will think u are ibo. What u don’t know is the dumbass ibo despite claiming they are well traveled on nairaland believes that Ogbomosho is a majority Islamic town like Iwo they have no idea how Christianity is deeply rooted in Ogbomosho. The headquarters of the America baptist church of Nigeria is in Ogbomosho. If u live in the “north” like u keep saying u will see a lot of Ogbomosho traders and business man in the north being very successful. Now about Edo State the land there has been shared finish ibo has taken theirs, ijaw recently installed their own king against the wishes of ur oba and others are still taking their own share. This should be of greater concern to u but the loser in u has no Option than to just accept it.

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2018
steveosaz:

yoruba land is the most enslaved by who. Not a single yoruba was taken from Yoruba land until the collapse of oyo and civil war begin the records are there to see. Yoruba were the last to be taken as slave to the America and that’s why yoruba culture survive and it’s a mainstay till today in places like Brazil, Dominican Republic. The people taken as slave in Yoruba land are only prisoner of war from the civil war nothing more nothing less.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2018
gregyboy:

I agree to this .... Someguys where talking yesterday i. Skul and dey complain how ondo daliect is quite different from other yoruba dialect this a result of edo and a mixture of yoruba ijebu is also different from other yorubas ...
This people can never trace thier origin if they peddle lies on oduduwa history thanks to the greatest lier of all time awolowo
ijebu fualct is different from ondo, ekiti dialect is different from ondo, oyo dialect is different from ijesha thats why it’s called a fucking dialect dumbass. Definition of dialect below for u. In ekiti state emure dialect is different from ado in Ondo State ondo town dialect is different from akure and that’s how it should be dumbass cuz it’s Nothing peculiar every region has a certain dialect simple. In us there is southern, northern and mid west dialect there is even Cajun dialect. Even England has its own. U see Greg boy Yoruba are a large group and in large group dialect variations occur. I know that edo is a small group of less than 3 million less than just ekiti alone but u could at least read to understand dialect more.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2018
steveosaz:

see how u contradict u dumb self “them speaking the same language is recent each has its own dialect before” do u know the difference between dialect and language. Dialect is a form of language spoken in a particular region so they have always spoken the same language and not recent at all. For a dialect to not be considered a seperate language it has to have less than 70% in shared words according to Kay Williamson and in that case the itsekiri is Yoruba language closely relate to other south eastern dialect like the Ilaje.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
gregyboy:

shut up there yoruba fought themselves u say that like they are the first in history to do that. Have u not heard of something called civil war many great nation has succumb to it. Oranmiyan left benin his son went to oyo became the first alafin and also left that to his and he came back to ife to be the 6th ooni whatever trash u are saying is just that trash.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
steveosaz:

says the dumbass that has been severally told to provide proof about oduduwa coming from the sky that doesn’t start with “according to yoruba myth about oduduwa” it’s not Yoruba fault u guys are stupid that does not know that a story that starts with according to myth is actually a myth. Again repeating the same thing he had been corrected on no Yoruba said there is 5 sango in this thread it was said by kingsango a foreigner which u already know but u still hang on to it due to painment
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by KingSango(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Moneywomen17:
says the dumbass that has been severally told to provide proof about oduduwa coming from the sky that doesn’t start with “according to yoruba myth about oduduwa” it’s not Yoruba fault u guys are stupid that does not know that a story that starts with according to myth is actually a myth. Again repeating the same thing he had been corrected on no Yoruba said there is 5 sango in this thread it was said by kingsango a foreigner which u already know but u still hang on to it due to painment

Sango is a spirit and all who work with Sango faithfully feel His so spirit. Does this mean this man is Sango because he works with Sango? The Alaafin of Oyo is the living Sango so is Oba Kuso so they are never in the same place at the same time. There is only one Sango as long as you understand Sango is a spirit and can be summoned anywhere on Earth.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
gregyboy:

dumbass Greg let me lecture u on the trash u said before u think too much of urself. First of the most African slaves in the world are not Yoruba. Yoruba was only taken to the new world late and it happened during the fall of oyo a civil war where most who was taken were prisoner of war. Second about oduduwa he is from east of ife oke-ora a neighboring town that is still use as part of the coronation of any new ooni till today coz that’s where oduduwa first wore the crown. The only connection that Benin has with oduduwa is when they came to beg for a ruler and he sent his son oramiyan to rule u only for oranmiyan to knack a woman and leave the son to rule edo boys till today. The dumbass question I have ever seen is this how did oranmiyan found a town without taking a woman from Benin really Greg. Tell me how is a town ever found. A town is not founded by just one person.oramiyan left Benin with his followers or do u think a whole prince of ife will just dey walk alone he founded oyo and like every town a lot of people especially neighboring town will start coming to live in the town and so many of his followers in ife too and recognized the founder oramiyan as the ruler. U do know that sango the son of oranmiyan mother was a nupe princes. Nupe were the most antagonist of the relative young oyo kingdom. That’s how a town is founded and so many other ways. Oduduwa is a Yoruba the only reason u edo fraud claim him is u can’t stimach the fact that his descendants a Yoruba foreign person rule u today same reason u lie that sango is isango and Ogun is edo diety and also orunmila is orumila. U can’t stomach that ur people are worshipping the Yoruba god another sigh of subjugation religion.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
KingSango:

Sango is a spirit and all who work with Sango faithfully feel His so spirit. Does this mean this man is Sango because he works with Sango? The Alaafin of Oyo is the living Sango so is Oba Kuso so they are never in the same place at the same time. There is only one Sango as long as you understand Sango is a spirit and can be summoned anywhere on Earth.

Ase

Love Sango
sure as long as u are happy with what u say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (123) (Reply)

55 Different Yoruba Hairstyles / The "REAL" Hausa / Owe Ile Yoruba -some Lovely Yoruba Proverbs And Their Meanings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.