Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (50053 Views)

She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me / How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by 1Sharon(f): 12:21am On Apr 30, 2018
midolian:
How wld you feel if another woman snatches your husband?

What reason will you give baba God for snatching another woman's husband

You might be the reason the man is maltreating his wife and children at home..

A real man cannot be SNATCHED like he is a property.
You men don't even realise the words you use downgrade ur gender.

Snatched? Doesn't he have his own mind? Is he a robot.

Very dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 30, 2018
Earthbound:

The bolded sounds really funny coming from a girl. I hope you're honest. Have you been a victim?

Been a victim more than a million times shaa. And the worst part is that some of them can't /won't take no for an answer. They'll keep on bugging you until you block their contact.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 30, 2018
OCtheKing:
u mean u can't resist the money? �

Let's be honest here, everyone loves money. Anyone who hates money, to me, is an enemy of progress. But it depends on what you are capable of doing in order to get that money, that's what matters..

BTW, the answer to your question is yes, I can.

2 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by ELgordo(m): 12:54am On Apr 30, 2018
Ovoko! E enter
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by 2016v2017: 12:58am On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by InvertedHammer: 12:59am On Apr 30, 2018
I find it difficult to believe that there are single ladies out there dating married men "exclusively".
They are in relationships and mingle with married men for pecuniary gains. In some cases, the man knows her boyfriend and she knows the man's wife.
When your girlfriend tells you that she is travelling or going to see a friend, she may be going to entertain a married benefactor somewhere. Of course, she will deny it until if and when she gets caught. Oh! And you think you are the exception to the shenanigan. Iyasikwa!

/

4 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by 2016v2017: 12:59am On Apr 30, 2018
midolian:

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by laiza(m): 1:13am On Apr 30, 2018
In as much as finding love or contentment in the "unavailables" either through someone's husband, wife, girlfriend or boyfriend is not necessarily a right thing to do, some people have found a way to coexist or share as the case may be in order for peace to reign. Don't be quick to judge me!

Have you ever seen women who don't want to date a single man? Yes, there are plenty of them. Not because single guy are scarce but they just couldn't find what they wanted in them. And there are some housewives who believe the happiness of their man or marriage lies with the other woman.
Take celebrity couples for instance, they might have married due to one reason or the other - arranged marriage, dated for far too long, pity party, money, fame...the list goes on - and somehow one particular ingredient is missing in the union and they have tried every means possible, not that they don't love each other but we all know love alone isn't enough sometimes in marriages.

And since we're talking about one man one woman union, also even if all the Muslims men of the world marries four wives each, there would still be a staggering number of single ladies looking for suitors. These fine women need sex., happiness, contentment and a home too. They didn't offend God. Do the math people.....the only reason the so called "baby mamas" is increasing these days isn't coincidence, some women are just ok being a single mother. Period!

Our society is way ahead of itself and it's so prejudicial. We've seen single ladies run after senators and wealthy businessman all the time, we even approve of it. But when a single guy is shagging a married woman, all gloves are off. That's crazy!

This is not a free pass for people do jump into other people's lives and ruin it, but I believe whoever is dating a married fellow must have weigh the pros and cons and somehow choose to live with it. Who are you to judge?

Life is full of jerks and idiots calling themselves single guys. Some are just in it to get laid, others for material gain. Are these "single guys" better than the ladies sleeping with a married man?

Whatever you choose to do in life, be wise enough to discern and bold enough to live with the consequences of your actions.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 30, 2018
Noted please follow and like our page for latest deal on laptop computer https://www.facebook.com/RainbowCuptec/
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 30, 2018
lefulefu:
my uncle be dey tell me about one story of one strong runz wey be dey run after one well to do married. The man wife na also very strong bini woman and also very diabolical. The bini lady got to know about d relationship of her husband wit d runzgirl den she throw am one strong juju. D runz girl start to dey emarciate until she turn to complete skeleton. Dem carry am go hospital but nothin could be done. She eventually died. My uncle say after d runzgirl die then the man go back to him wife.mehn dat story was one kine as my unc yarn me.
grin grin Lefulefu don come again with his amazing stories
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 30, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I have come to realise that bashing ladies especially online gives most men hard on, maybe to them it's a one minute escape from their reality of stress and suffering, lol

I don't think men re d ones suffering in dis world....mind u, is a man's world?
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 30, 2018
the worst is when your married to what drains you I’ve seen some wives and all I can say is WOW

They Will come here bash women online and still return home to mediocrity

Anyone threatening to kill you over anyone is a murderer divorce them. Nothing and I repeat nothing should make you want to live a life of shame and regret not even love

More important to me than money is how their kids hear of their dad and in my lifetime there was nothing better than encouraging hope for a better tomorrow but it takes discipline it takes courage and it takes Gods love

It’s new everyday
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Dollabiz: 2:37am On Apr 30, 2018
hmmm
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 30, 2018
Ameeboh:

Been a victim more than a million times shaa. And the worst part is that some of them can't /won't take no for an answer. They'll keep on bugging you until you block their contact.

Shouldn't have given them your number in the first place na. South south/west/east?

I wouldn't blame them though. wink
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by izzyboi(m): 5:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Read a summary 'ready to beat malaria' given by the renowned professor Mokuolu here

https://didyouknowthesefacts./2018/04/30/ready-to-beat-malaria/
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by izzyboi(m): 5:03am On Apr 30, 2018
nice memes

check out www.memesclinic.tk for more
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by gabpaul: 5:24am On Apr 30, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
sad
now u are spoiling food for the married men.

What about the married men that have tired about the old-wide-pussyy-fat-body-wife they have at home sad

some one cannot enjoy fresh tight nunu in peace again

RetiredMUMU, No be you make am wide? Ogbeni carry your cross jhorr
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by HeavenIsSoReall: 5:30am On Apr 30, 2018
Ameeboh:
You people should also create a meme depicting old married men chasing young girls. It's annoying and the worst part that always seems to hurt me is when they start showing money...

There's this lady that lives in the BQ in our compound, she doesn't do anything apart from sampling numerous men. Even aged men of 70 years are not left out. She don't buy fuel for her generator but those men always come along with filled jerrycans of fuel. I have secretly made videos of her and her numerous sugar dadies. I pity the man that will eventually marry her.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:37am On Apr 30, 2018
Lalas247:

you think they don't think about these things....

u never jam better homewrecker...

This one wey u no come reply me again, e be like you no interest in my matter
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 30, 2018
Ameeboh:
You people should also create a meme depicting old married men chasing young girls. It's annoying and the worst part that always seems to hurt me is when they start showing money...

Lol, and girls hardly can resist money, I can imagine.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by cyrilamx(m): 6:08am On Apr 30, 2018
Many see the story of giving accountability of one's earthly life before the Omniscient God as mere religious fairytale. That why a lot of ladies can have a child by another man and blame it on her hubby and still die with the secret.
midolian:

1 Like

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by cyrilamx(m): 6:12am On Apr 30, 2018
Tell us u eventually fell for the money cheesy
Ameeboh:
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Neoteny(m): 6:15am On Apr 30, 2018
This meme guy is getting on my nerves with all this lame rubbish.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by cyrilamx(m): 6:16am On Apr 30, 2018
Why can't the lady in question turn down the Married man with the thought that she is gonna be hurting a fellow woman? I guess the allure of money is just too potent to let go. Someday she too will understand the pains
1Sharon:
Have you asked the married man any question first? undecided

The married man is the one who is cheating,
the married man is supposed to know better
The married man has a lot more to loose
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by cyrilamx(m): 6:22am On Apr 30, 2018
Wisdomval67:
Why do you all keep blaming the lady,what about the man. If he didn't toast her am sure she won't destroy his home.
since money is so tempting, why don't u break into a bank or organise robbery act when you re facing financial hitch? Truth is ladies even solicit for these men cos of unbridled greed. They should learn to say NO and Mean it. They readily give out their phone nos and still pretend the man is disturbing them. Go to universities campuses and see how ladies without source of income or evidence they re scion of rich homes re living large, then come and tell me they ain't innately greedy!
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by cyrilamx(m): 6:29am On Apr 30, 2018
Many fail to understand that KARMA IS A DISTRIBUTIVE JUSTICE advocate, activist, and executor. Do unto others what you wish others do unto you.
Divay22:

You can only force a cow to the stream but never force it to drink water.
How about turning the man down or threaten you will report to his wife..
He won't stop toasting her but she can continue declining....He's was disturbing me too much so i decided to agree is not an excuse..

Karma is still dealing with me for my deeds and now that my course is almost over, I wee now want to add a married woman's tears grin grin ...i am not worth it, I want a happy home for her because i want same thing for myself...
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Lalas247(f): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

This one wey u no come reply me again, e be like you no interest in my matter
Must have missed it ... was it important
Omg it’s so so cold this morning....
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by hAlexandro(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2018
J grin >4
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by holyfather(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
sad
now u are spoiling food for the married men.

What about the married men that have tired about the old-wide-pussyy-fat-body-wife they have at home sad

some one cannot enjoy fresh tight nunu in peace again
By this post of yours, I put it to you that you ain't retired yet. You're still a full blown, full time mumu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Lalas247(f): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2018
lefulefu:
my uncle be dey tell me about one story of one strong runz wey be dey run after one well to do married. The man wife na also very strong bini woman and also very diabolical. The bini lady got to know about d relationship of her husband wit d runzgirl den she throw am one strong juju. D runz girl start to dey emarciate until she turn to complete skeleton. Dem carry am go hospital but nothin could be done. She eventually died. My uncle say after d runzgirl die then the man go back to him wife.mehn dat story was one kine as my unc yarn me.

Love you stories cheesy
Wow! I will don’t believe juju is real sha..... but she died ? Na wa o

The thing is if runs girl or side chic wants u ... there is nothing u can do .. if u like have 10 wives seff their own is they want the man ... some will even be giving the guy ideas and even help hide their affair so madam doesn’t know ...
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Toks2008(m): 7:02am On Apr 30, 2018
midolian:

All of you are still immature in matters of marriage..

A man can marry as many ladies as he wants if he wishes to and no need side chicking....if the new lady is ok with that then no problem.

Enough of this foolish and childish talks of one lady snatching another lady's husband.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? / Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.