Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (50058 Views)

She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me / How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
SnowJay92:

Lol, and girls hardly can resist money, I can imagine.

As if you can resist a sexy girl? wink cheesy
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:

There's this lady that lives in the BQ in our compound, she doesn't do anything apart from sampling numerous men. Even aged men of 70 years are not left out. She don't buy fuel for her generator but those men always come along with filled jerrycans of fuel. I have secretly made videos of her and her numerous sugar dadies. I pity the man that will eventually marry her.

That's it naa.. Some people won't want to work, they'll just be depending on sex to pay for everything for them which is wrong.. She's also the reason men think that all girls are like that, hence the issue of using money to lure them.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Earthbound:

Shouldn't have given them your number in the first place na. South south/west/east?

I wouldn't blame them though. wink

S/S

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by cyrilamx(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
But u can accept money from supposed single dudes. We saying same thing that the monetisation of relationship is what metamorphosed into a bobby-trap for ladies saying yes to highest bidders which most often re Married dudes
Ameeboh:

On a very serious note, I didn't /can't accept money from married men...
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
cyrilamx:
But u can accept money from supposed single dudes. We saying same thing that the monetisation of relationship is what metamorphosed into a bobby-trap for ladies saying yes to highest bidders which most often re Married dudes

You are overgeneralising the issue about ladies here. It depends on the lady in question, when you date an independent lady who can get for herself anything she wants, why would she monetize the relationship??
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
cyrilamx:

You are overgeneralising the issue about ladies here. It actually depends on the lady in question. If the lady you are dating is an independent woman and can provide for herself anything she fancies why then would she monetize the relationship?
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by laudate: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
1Sharon:
A real man cannot be SNATCHED like he is a property.
You men don't even realise the words you use downgrade ur gender.

Snatched? Doesn't he have his own mind? Is he a robot.

Very dumb.

Help me ask dem! Naija men are active participants in the snatching exercise, sef! undecided
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ameeboh:

As if you can resist a sexy girl? wink cheesy

Hahaha, you girls keep having this notion of thinking seduction moves everything.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
SnowJay92:

Hahaha, you girls keep having this notion of thinking seduction moves everything.

How most men think that money is the ultimate price to having a dream girl.

And you generalized your statement which is wrong.

Personally I know being sexy isn't the only thing a girl should have. If I were a man, I wouldn't dare date a girl who isn't smart and intelligent.

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 6:41am On May 01, 2018
Ameeboh:

How most men think that money is the ultimate price to having a dream girl.

And you generalized your statement which is wrong.

Personally I know being sexy isn't the only thing a girl should have. If I were a man, I wouldn't dare date a girl who isn't smart and intelligent.

Ok I'm glad you're smart,

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by cyrilamx(m): 8:36am On May 01, 2018
So which category of lady do u fall in, in a relationship? Dependent or independent lover? So I can begin to toast smiley
[/quote] smiley[quote author=Ameeboh post=67166366]

You are overgeneralising the issue about ladies here. It depends on the lady in question, when you date an independent lady who can get for herself anything she wants, why would she monetize the relationship??
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 9:45am On May 01, 2018
cyrilamx:
So which category of lady do u fall in, in a relationship? Dependent or independent lover? So I can begin to toast smiley smiley

I'm not independent oo, I'm still a student and I don't work yet wink. But whether an independent woman or not, it depends on the lady in question, some ladies that are independent still want to accept things from men while some ladies that are still dependent on their parents can choose not to accept things from men. Everything depends on the lady in question...
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by cyrilamx(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2018
So since you open like this can we chat on email?
Ameeboh:

I'm not independent oo, I'm still a student and I don't work yet wink. But whether an independent woman or not, it depends on the lady in question, some ladies that are independent still want to accept things from men while some ladies that are still dependent on their parents can choose not to accept things from men. Everything depends on the lady in question...
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Sullyboy: 10:50am On May 01, 2018
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 01, 2018
cyrilamx:
So since you open like this can we chat on email?

Why not?
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by cyrilamx(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2018
Ameeboh:

Why not?
OK reply me on email so we can share fb id
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Rukkydelta(f): 5:49pm On May 02, 2018
Toks2008:

Exactly my point...

I was listening to one relationship expert yesterday with my wife and I was just shaking my head whilst my wife was shouting yeah yeah...

Wow! So Mr Toks is married
Congratulations wishing you a blissful marriage life
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Burgerlomo: 6:18pm On May 02, 2018
Story story cool
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Toks2008(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Wow! So Mr Toks is married
Congratulations wishing you a blissful marriage life

Lol! Thanks sis
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Rukkydelta(f): 6:28pm On May 02, 2018
Toks2008:

Lol! Thanks sis
You are welcome
Greet wifey for me
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Toks2008(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2018
Rukkydelta:

You are welcome
Greet wifey for me

At least I can finally rest from the "goanmarry" crew.

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Toks2008(m): 8:20pm On May 02, 2018
Sullyboy:
check out no hand kissing challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYAvtXSmujo&feature=youtu.be

Misplaced priority
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by enemyofprogress: 8:23pm On May 25, 2018
Lalas247:
u never jam better homewrecker...
like you grin embarassed

Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? / Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady