Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (50062 Views)

She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me / How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2018
Toks2008:

Now you are learning how to communicate intellectually and intelligently but you still need to improve on it cos you really don't need that last paragraph.

As long as your opinion makes you sleep well at night...enjoy it and do have a great week
My opinion shapes who I am and I don't just use it for sleeping I use it for everything as far as my life is concerned.So thank you and have a great day.

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Toks2008(m): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. You know some of these ladies dating these married men are very young , this same girl I was talking to is just 22 years old and already dating a married man, Her reasons was that a married man has settled all issues at home financially so he would have time for the outside girls. I mean that's was so absurd of her to say. And for her to tell me again that if she gets married and her husband goes after young girls too , it won't matter to her. I just wanted to faint bro .

Bro that lady is 22 but she has the mind of a 42year old lady.

Look around and see for yourself...how many young guys do we have who are ready to settle?

You tell the young ladies not to marry a married man but what the young guys have to offer is sex and they latter dump them but the married man is ready to marry her and establish her for life...

All I want every pastor,imam,relationship experts and all women to know is that polygamy is a choice and not a crime...give your nan enough reason to stick to only you sexually and hope he does but there is more to life than all these foolish talks of monogamy.

The bible does not condemn it and the other religion accepts it so it is left for a woman to decide if it's worth it to divorce her husband and remain single because her hubby takes a second woman...

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by SoapQueen(f): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2018
Uptown7:
That's to say u probably date or must have. dated a couple of married. guys.

I will try my best to keep my cool. I could easily understand why you could easily mention me, carelessly.

Sorry to burst your bubble. I have never and will never date a married man. Read before you quote!
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Ishilove: 8:34am On Apr 30, 2018
Toks2008:

You tell the young ladies not to marry a married man but what the young guys have to offer is sex and they latter dump them but the married man is ready to marry her and establish her for life..

Why must she wait for a man to establish her? The man she is waiting for has one head, she too also has one head so why??

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Toks2008(m): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Ishilove:

Why must she wait for a man to establish her? The man she is waiting for has one head, she too also has one head so why??

To act as a catalyst of course.who does not want one in a country like Naija?

Ishibabe..watsup?
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2018
lafuria1:
Lol, all these doesn't matter, it's the financial gain they are interested in.

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Ochek: 8:46am On Apr 30, 2018
Ishilove:

This is the kind of right thinking ladies we hope to raise in this nation.

Thumbs up gal.

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by omogin(f): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2018
lefulefu:
my uncle be dey tell me about one story of one strong runz wey be dey run after one well to do married. The man wife na also very strong bini woman and also very diabolical. The bini lady got to know about d relationship of her husband wit d runzgirl den she throw am one strong juju. D runz girl start to dey emarciate until she turn to complete skeleton. Dem carry am go hospital but nothin could be done. She eventually died. My uncle say after d runzgirl die then the man go back to him wife.mehn dat story was one kine as my unc yarn me.
Bini people are diabolic, una no date or marry them o
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by uclaw211(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2018
Please I need a two rooms self-contain apartment around oshodi-Apapa expressway
Of 200k yearly pls hit me up if you know anyone who can help.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 30, 2018
Abagworo:
Small girls like married men a lot and could even date the very hansome young ones without money. Me thinks it has to do more with the freedom they enjoy than even money because many single guys are equally generous.
in wich country?...certainly not in nigeria cheesy.most of the young girls i see hanging out with married men mostly go for the old pot bellied well to do married men cheesy.never seen a broke marriedman with a sidechic.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2018
Divay22:

Yimu tongue
pweasssssse do share d tory cry

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Lalas247(f): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
If there is anything I know is the fact that change is constant I can never go with the bandwagon.Hope you have read the thread.You think everyone agrees with you even if it would be like that in your own world it won't be like that in mine.You talk like as if you know it all or as if people are not the one's responsible to how they live their lives.FYI it won't remain like that when I leave this world.@lalas247,Can you see another rubbish?
He called himself a writer.., grin I have seen it all now
My dear ignore him.. let him live in his own bubble..

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Divay22(f): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2018
lefulefu:

pweasssssse do share d tory cry
Share which tory lipsrsealed
Just don't want to tongue
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2018
Toks2008:

Lefu see...as we grow older some things start to make sense.

I challenge all pastors and relationship experts in the world to a debate and I will prove to them that it is the fear of been labelled a polygamous man that makes a man get a side chic but almost everyman is a polygamist but some ladies just want to continue fooling themselves.Giving the chance,95 out of 100 married men will not mind a second wife not because they don't love their first wife but that is just who we are.

I tell men...why commit adultery when you can calmly get married to any other lady of your choice?

I think guys who keep side chic are as foolish as the side dish...

I will never indulge in that shit but if I ever find any other lady worthy of my desire I will gladly marry her and keep her somewhere far away from my wife rather than start keeping random side chic like many foolish men do.

Almost every lady is married to a polygamous man so why do ladies worry their head over the matter.

Just keeping it real bro...i hate hypocrisy.
lol Toks there are reasons why some married men are keen in keeping sidechics of which the major reason is that most of these men don't have happy homes. Their homes are become cold and unwelcoming and they have fallen apart from their wives. Do u think a man who has a warm welcoming home would think of a sidechic? Agreed there are some few unrepentant die hardened poligamist advocate but then not every man is cut out for this polygamy ish or having a sidechic. When a man is happy with his wife and his home is conducive for him he will never think of a sidechic. Hope u know there are some Muslim men now who prefer getting married to one wife. Not every man is cut out for polygamy abeg.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 30, 2018
cyrilamx:
since money is so tempting, why don't u break into a bank or organise robbery act when you re facing financial hitch? Truth is ladies even solicit for these men cos of unbridled greed. They should learn to say NO and Mean it. They readily give out their phone nos and still pretend the man is disturbing them. Go to universities campuses and see how ladies without source of income or evidence they re scion of rich homes re living large, then come and tell me they ain't innately greedy!

Go to higher institutions and see how old men that are old enough to be this girls father. Threaten to fail them if they don't have sex with them. If you are one of this men I will advice you to change. And just face your wife and make her attractive to you. We can't put all the blames on those poor girl. When some senseless men keep changing them like cloths. When they have their wife's at home.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by holyfather(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2018
Divay22:

Yimu tongue
What's the magic word... Please? grin
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Divay22(f): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2018
holyfather:

What's the magic word... Please? grin
That magic doesn't work tongue
Well, don't think am ready to talk about it, just not now.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Toks2008(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2018
lefulefu:
lol Toks there are reasons why some married men are keen in keeping sidechics of which the major reason is that most of these men don't have happy homes. Their homes are become cold and unwelcoming and they have fallen apart from their wives. Do u think a man who has a warm welcoming home would think of a sidechic? Agreed there are some few unrepentant die hardened poligamist advocate but then not every man is cut out for this polygamy ish or having a sidechic. When a man is happy with his wife and his home is conducive for him he will never think of a sidechic. Hope u know there are some Muslim men now who prefer getting married to one wife. Not every man is cut out for polygamy abeg.

I quite understand but i keep asking..a polygamous man and a monogamous guy with side chic abeg what is the difference?

My point is that we should stop dwelling on this monogamous thing cos its a lie from the pits of hell..there is nothing like a man must have one wife...it is a choice and the earlier the world understands this the better it will be for our ladies who keep running out of their marriages because their men cheats or marries a second wife just to end up as sex object in the hands of randy men,become depressed and desperate for sex,become celibate against their wish or keeps remarrying and finding out its all the same.

If a lady is not ready for the possibility of sharing her husband please let her remain single. Enough of this sugar coating..Polygamy has been in existence since the days of Genesis (Gen 4:19 And Lamech took two wives to himself. The name of the first one was Adah, and the name of the other was Zillah).

So if any lady wants to hang herself today because her man takes a second wife or even keeps a mistress let her go ahead. Enuff of these silly threads about side chic or a man marrying another wife...It is an unjust world of men.

Polygamy is complex,risky,bla bla bla but it remains a choice and not a crime and ladies must live with this age long truth. They will be shouting monogamy upadan as if there are no better things in life to achieve than being the only wife of a man who will still remarry if they die.

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2018
Lalas247:

Love you stories cheesy
Wow! I will don’t believe juju is real sha..... but she died ? Na wa o

The thing is if runs girl or side chic wants u ... there is nothing u can do .. if u like have 10 wives seff their own is they want the man ... some will even be giving the guy ideas and even help hide their affair so madam doesn’t know ...

i asked my uncle how he was so sure it was juju that killed d runzgirl and he replied by saying in the hospital they made all series of test on her and yet they came with nothing. He was very convinced it must be of the supernatural cos the rate at which the young was emarciating was alarming. She was just skin and bones before she died and besides the man she was frolicking with..the wife is heavily involved in the diabolical racket. And talking about determined runzgirlscheesy.... Did u see the story about one 19 yr old bini runz girl nicknamed mamus who sucked a married man's whole lot of money?cheesy. The story was put up on nairaland frontpage last yearcheesy.the mamus babe, her mom is a singlemom and an ex runz woman. The mom recruited her daughter to be a hardcore runzgirl.the girl was able to hook up and leech on one married man based in the UK. The man spent thousands of pounds on her and bought her a brandnew car and opened a huge boutique for her. This man's wife na leggedis Benz she dey use but the sidechic has a brandnew car. The wife had to take up the story to Facebook and upload the girl and her mom's pic. The mamus babe had to sharply deactivate her Facebook account cos of the insultscheesy. Don't know if u saw dat story last yearcheesy.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by qreem231(m): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2018
Toks2008:

I quite understand but i keep asking..a polygamous man and a monogamous guy with side chic abeg what is the difference?

My point is that we should stop dwelling on this monogamous thing cos its a lie from the pits of hell..there is nothing like a man must have one wife...it is a choice and the earlier the world understands this the better it will be for our ladies who keep running out of their marriages because their men cheats or marries a second wife just to end up as sex object in the hands of randy men,become depressed and desperate for sex,become celibate against their wish or keeps remarrying and finding out its all the same.

If a lady is not ready for the possibility of sharing her husband please let her remain single. Enough of this sugar coating..Polygamy has been in existence since the days of Genesis (Gen 4:19 And Lamech took two wives to himself. The name of the first one was Adah, and the name of the other was Zillah).

So if any lady wants to hang herself today because her man takes a second wife or even keeps a mistress let her go ahead. Enuff of these silly threads about side chic or a man marrying another wife...It is an unjust world of men.

Polygamy is complex,risky,bla bla bla but it remains a choice and not a crime and ladies must live with this age long truth. They will be shouting monogamy upadan as if there are no better things in life to achieve than being the only wife of a man who will still remarry if they die.
Well said Toks, well said.

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Preshy561(f): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2018
dating a married man is a choice.

but it's just so bad that ladies this days engage in such act,even the married men are not helping matters atall.

whatever though.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Interesting questions. The woman herself needs to make herself a person of value.
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by cyrilamx(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
There is no way u guys won't try to grope sb in when it comes to health discourse. Am single, not even dating cos I can't enter into a relationship with a lady whose sole aim is economic interest. Sadly they abound everywhere
Wisdomval67:

Go to higher institutions and see how old men that are old enough to be this girls father. Threaten to fail them if they don't have sex with them. If you are one of this men I will advice you to change. And just face your wife and make her attractive to you. We can't put all the blames on those poor girl. When some senseless men keep changing them like cloths. When they have their wife's at home.

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Cityguy: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Toks2008:

No need quoting lalas cos I'm the most hated writer on nairaland but many ladies who latter realize the truth i dish out contact me offline to thank me.

I owe no one an apology for expressing my opinion...infact it is a sign of foolishness and low intellect to throw tantrums,get too emotional or attack another cos they gave an opinion contrary to yours so calm down aunty.

We live in a man's world and I'm not proud to say it but it's just the truth...disbelieve it at your own peril.
Thumbs up. Calm and matured
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by holyfather(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
Divay22:

That magic doesn't work tongue... Yea whatever wink
Well, don't think am ready to talk about it, just not now.
It's alright dear. And whenever you're all set, we'd love to...
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
Wisdomval67:

lol u mean some of those old shameless lecturers who bully young female students? U are talking of them being old enough to be their dads when in reality most of these lecturers are old enough to be the grandfathers of many of these young female students. U can imagine a professor in his 70s presurising a 19 yr old girl for sex.its sad really.

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by laudate: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
comshots:
So you are comfortable dating married me?Are they your class if I may ask?You should also remember that you might get married if at all you kini is a lil tight.
Assumption is the father of all fvck ups. Where or when did I mention my gender, or where did I state that I date married men? undecided Can you see how clueless you are? shocked And you are so daft as to think the single women should only be blamed, for dating married men. What about the married man that ignored his wife at home, and chased after the young girl, like a randy goat? Is he a saint? I beg, buy yourself a brain if you can find one.....
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
dumo1:

grin grin Lefulefu don come again with his amazing stories
na my uncle tell me d story oocheesy

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
lefulefu:
lol u mean some of those old shameless lecturers who bully young female students? U are talking of them being old enough to be their dads when in reality most of these lecturers are old enough to be the grandfathers of many of these young female students. U can imagine a professor in his 70s presurising a 19 yr old girl for sex.its sad really.

Really sad, last last all the blames will be on the girl. �
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
Wisdomval67:

Really sad, last last all the blames will be on the girl. �
well there's a little change occurring in campuses right now. Like the issue that is currently being investigated in OAU by the school senate about a randy lecturer who tried to have sex with a female student in exchange for marks... If it had been in the past,such matter would have been swept under the carpet and not investigated. So u see there's a little change. Anyway OP is talking about single ladies who date married men. Dat one is kinder differentcheesy.

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I have come to realise that bashing ladies especially online gives most men hard on, maybe to them it's a one minute escape from their reality of stress and suffering, lol

Suffering? Lol
I pity you
You never see anything
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
cyrilamx:
Tell us u eventually fell for the money cheesy

On a very serious note, I didn't /can't accept money from married men...

Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77