Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (49324 Views)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Debazent: 12:31am On May 04, 2018
madridguy:
1. The society need restructuring shocked

2. Ladies should stop thinking they could tie guys down with pregnancy

3. POVERTY: To me this is the leading factor. A guy at 35 years of age will still be running from responsibility, not that he's not willing to have a family of his own but Nigeria situation is not helping matter. The female counterpart at that age may not have other option than to be looking for donor ( Baby father ) when she observes time is going.

Brb

I concur
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 12:33am On May 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Why the mention?

I mentioned you because I saw one of your post where you said it's because men don't want to take responsibility.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by omogin(f): 12:33am On May 04, 2018
Shugavee:
when most guys don't know to treat a woman?? No one is falling on that primitive hole with you !! We wiser now
Easy o sister
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:33am On May 04, 2018
Neyoor:

I pray that will happen in years to come even amidst of several factors tearing us apart. Love is losing its value on daily basis and relationships hardly work again. Although some are still working but I'm sure the reason for this thread is also a pointer to the level and stage we are now.
That is human evolution and civilization for you maybe that day would come who knows.I don't have anything against same sex marriage but you do my ideology is not against it and I respect your opinion I am not that over religious but I believe prayer alone doesn't solve things work does so if you are against it enter politics and play on ideology or better still orientate those around you to see the dangers in same sex unions.It is all about your orientation and ideology.Have a good night rest sir.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 12:35am On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

She get's his house and money exactly for what?? divorce or for the false simple abuse accusations that can't be proved like you just said?
who still need evidence??

when I said men are treated like dogs in the UK some people didn't believe.

I don't even see any reason why the woman should decide when the man should be seeing his kids and still ask for child support..

In your country the man kicks the woman out of the home and takes the children. Different ends of the same disfunctional scale, IMO...

The children's wellbeing is hardly considered because if it was; the child would have access to both it's parents.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by felaismyhero(m): 12:38am On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

yes a woman has equal rights with her husband.

saying you don't have equal rights with your husband is a quote being used by lazy dependent ladies
sir,i dont agree with you.a boy is equal to a gal.agreed.a young unmarried man is equal to a young unmarried woman agreed.but a married woman equal to her husband.maybe yes they are still both humans,but no,taking a family as a ship there has to be a captain,taking a family as a car there has to be a driver,taking a family as a nation there has to be a president.are u equal to buhari?,can u claim the same rights as he despite both being nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 12:38am On May 04, 2018
LivingFree:

In your country the man kicks the woman out of the home and takes the children. Different ends of the same disfunctional scale, IMO...

The children's wellbeing is hardly considered because if it was; the child would have access to both it's parents.

in which country? Nigeria?

Chai....

No man can kick his wife out of his house anyhow in Nigeria and retain children.. that's just a lie

OK.. is that why the woman will take his house and money smh...

Godforbid I ever travel to the UK again before one demon falsely accuse me of assault or sexual harassment..

Trust UK ladies at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 12:38am On May 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is human evolution and civilization for you.I don't have anything against same sex marriage but you do my ideology is not against it and I respect your opinion I am not that over religious but I believe prayer alone doesn't solve things work does so if you are against it enter politics and play on ideology or better still orientate those around you to see the dangers in same sex unions.It is all about your orientation and ideology.Have a good night rest sir.

Same sex marriage is by choice and I'm an advocate of libertarianism, so I don't have anything against it or those practising it. Same way I believe smokers and everyone have their lives to live the way it pleases them. I'm not the religious type as well. Good day Ma'am!

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:39am On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

I mentioned you because I saw one of your post where you said it's because men don't want to take responsibility.
I can't really remember but I believe I have written on such before and I agree with you at least a little bit.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by sprints1: 12:39am On May 04, 2018
simple answer they fvck too much without applying sixth sense u can thank me later...no need to parabylate
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 12:40am On May 04, 2018
felaismyhero:
sir,i dont agree with you.a boy is equal to a gal.agreed.a young unmarried man is equal to a young unmarried woman agreed.but a married woman equal to her husband.maybe yes they are still both humans,but no,taking a family as a ship there has to be a captain,taking a family as a car there has to be a driver,taking a family as a nation there has to be a president.are u equal to buhari?,can u claim the same rights as he despite both being nigerians?

ask questions if you don't understand a post rather than disgracing yourself.

Husband or not, he's equal to the wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:40am On May 04, 2018
Neyoor:

Same sex marriage is by choice and I'm an advocate of libertarianism, so I don't have anything against it or those practising it. Same way I believe smokers and everyone have their lives to live the way it pleases them. I'm not the religious type as well. Good day Ma'am!
Okay I get your clarification I kind of misunderstood your post especially when you came with your African rhetorics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 12:40am On May 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I can't really remember but I believe I have written on such before and I agree with you at least a little bit.

Nevermind. .
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by sprints1: 12:41am On May 04, 2018
they fvck too much without applying sixth sense.. no need to parabulate
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 12:44am On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

in which country? Nigeria?

Chai....

No man can kick his wife out of his house anyhow in Nigeria and retain children.. that's just a lie

Yet it has been done and can still be done...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 12:44am On May 04, 2018
sprints1:
they fvck too much without applying sixth sense.. no need to parabulate

wtf are you saying??
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Saintmary(f): 12:44am On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

you're right. but Africans will surely resist certain changes.
Double standard is rife in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by felaismyhero(m): 12:45am On May 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is human evolution and civilization for you maybe that day would come who knows.I don't have anything against same sex marriage but you do my ideology is not against it and I respect your opinion I am not that over religious but I believe prayer alone doesn't solve things work does so if you are against it enter politics and play on ideology or better still orientate those around you to see the dangers in same sex unions.It is all about your orientation and ideology.Have a good night rest sir.
haha!,are u really a lady?,because this ur style of thinking is rare among ladies?i wud say at the risk of sounding misogynst that its man-like.wow.wow.wow.some brilliant ladies here tonight
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 12:45am On May 04, 2018
LivingFree:

Yet it has been done and can still be done...

lols.. I'm currently living in Nigeria.

such things don't happen here.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Saintmary(f): 12:46am On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

yes a woman has equal rights with her husband.

saying you don't have equal rights with your husband is a quote being used by lazy dependent ladies
I can't believe a lady said that.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 12:47am On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

lols.. I'm currently living in Nigeria.

such things don't happen here.

Ok
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 12:48am On May 04, 2018
Saintmary:

Double standard is rife in Africa.

perhaps
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 12:49am On May 04, 2018
Saintmary:

I can't believe a lady said that.

that's the new line being used by lazy dependent ladies..

One married woman insulted the hell outta me when I told her she's equal to her husband.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Saintmary(f): 12:49am On May 04, 2018
omogin:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy really, where do they contribute the sperms abeg? I have many aging sisters that need to visit them. Anyways when ladies lie or pretend or use juju to marry a man, it won't last. Ladies I don advise una again o
So many sperm banks in Lagos. Just Google it.
But your aging sisters need husbands na.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Mouthgag: 12:50am On May 04, 2018
Because people like Manu1 's mother and sisters won't stop doing olosho work.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by felaismyhero(m): 12:50am On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

ask questions if you don't understand a post rather than disgracing yourself.

Husband or not, he's equal to the wife.
do u know y i used sir in addressing u,cos i tot u had sense.instead of explaining ur position,u go insulting.wats dat for? just Bleep off.did i insult u in my post?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:50am On May 04, 2018
felaismyhero:
haha!,are u really a lady?,because this ur style of thinking is rare among ladies?i wud say at the risk of sounding misogynst that its man-like.wow.wow.wow.some brilliant ladies here tonight
I wonder why a lot of people including friends and family say I am different and that I like to poke my nose on issues reserved for men.If you discuss politics and other enlightening issues with advanced adults they would call me(my real name)that what is my business in men's matter.I am not suprised this is not the first time I have been told or asked such question.Thank you sir and have a good night rest.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Zeno2001: 12:51am On May 04, 2018
Hey, guys!✋.
Click here to view latest news and gists. �

http://.net/7rzMeQ

Share this link to your friends and family.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 12:52am On May 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Okay I get your clarification I kind of misunderstood your post especially when you came with your African rhetorics.

Lol! I just needed it to support my assertion in this discussion. It doesn't totally represent my ideology and views. I still have my own reservations for some things. Goodnight Auntie! cheesy grin cheesy grin It's nice engaging you in the little intellectual discourse, haven't had such on Nairaland for quite some time now.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Saintmary(f): 12:52am On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

that's the new line being used by lazy dependent ladies..

One married woman insulted the hell outta me when I told her she's equal to her husband.
She doesn't want you to block her ATM. Lazy bone.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 12:52am On May 04, 2018
felaismyhero:
do u know y i used sir in addressing u,cos i tot u had sense.instead of explaining ur position,u go insulting.wats dat for? just Bleep off.did i insult u in my post?

Damn.
This is the problem with Africans.. wtf is insultive about my post?

I blame myself for replying an uncivilized and primitive being.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Saintmary(f): 12:53am On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

perhaps
It's a fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) / Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.