Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (27379 Views)

Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? / Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / Wrong Impression About "Gay Tendencies" In Straight Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by tolexy007(m): 12:18pm On May 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
trash. some people are born gay

yes, we call dem Oloriburuku

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by manchester1: 12:18pm On May 02, 2018
wonders will never end. I heard anal sex is fun but I have never tried it though. should I go for it or abstain guys?
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 02, 2018
Untrue!
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 02, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

A man who engages in anal sex with a lady, has gay tendencies - Nigerian psychologist.

Shared with caption ..

Homosexuality is NOT a choice.

Unless you're born with both a penis and a vagina, you cannot claim you were "born with it"

If you're a man and you feel the urge to act and live like a woman, what you need is a therapist

The penis goes into the vagina.

Anything else is faux.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/3799/homosexuality-is-not-a-choice-sexy-nigerian-lady-writes-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

So blowjöb too na gay tendency

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by ngwababe(f): 12:19pm On May 02, 2018
Can't try that shit, anal gini??
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by docadams: 12:20pm On May 02, 2018
The observation is unfounded. Kissing or sucking a woman's boobs don't equate to same tendencies for the opposite sex
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 02, 2018
Barce yourselves the fagoes and fagoe sympathizers are coming for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by princfred(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2018
Zeromoney:
So what applies to women that enjoy anal sex?
They are gay loving. Lol
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by flamingREED(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2018
Beshrewed atheists would think otherwise.
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Chrisfranagent: 12:23pm On May 02, 2018
Anal sex is the sweetest, most especially male to male. Guy try it, you are missing
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by romeorailss: 12:23pm On May 02, 2018
Jac007:
A big fat lie

A very big fat lie bro . All these ignoramus be claiming psychologists upandan undecided

I love pounding ladies asshole and I'm fucking Straight ... If u don't know much about a subject why spread a dangerous and precarious belief about it ?

All because uvare a psychologist . He really needs to go back to school

10 Likes

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
trash. some people are born gay. animals also have gay tendencies, i don see dog and lion

Are humans now lower animals ?

If you engage in an act and your justification is to quote having seen a dog or cow do same then you need to see a therapist

Okay I have seen dogs eat poo why don't you do it too ?

Rubbish

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Oyebee91(m): 12:23pm On May 02, 2018
What makes anal sex interesting? .......is it the feaces in the hole or the tightness?
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 02, 2018
Lakeside79:

If you engage in an act and your justification is to quote having seen a dog or cow do same then you need to see a therapist

Rubbish
my argument was u cannot compare humans and animals. which she did in her epistile

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Octaves(m): 12:25pm On May 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
trash. some people are born gay. animals also have gay tendencies, i don see dog and lion
some people are born mad too

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by DEcclesia(m): 12:25pm On May 02, 2018
that's the pure truth. no two ways about it
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 02, 2018
shocked
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 02, 2018
It's not True, when u make love, u make love with a woman, not just her veeja. So saying any other hole apart from the veejay is gay tendency is wrong else receiving bj is also gay tendency.
As long as u are pounding a woman whether vj, anal, bj, handjob, even nose and ear hole, there's no gay tendency there.
Anal sex it's a matter of choice between couples.

11 Likes

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by skillz121(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2018
khiaa:
I have seen a male dog mount another male dog and try to hump it, so she is wrong about that.
I have seen a fowl consume it's eggs. ....... Does it mean our women � should also do that to their babies? We are humans not animals.... It's crazy Dat some has chosen to behave like animals.. ... .. Take ur time and watch discovery channels, I bet u will see other weird animal behaviors Dat u will like to copy since animals are now ur role model
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by ImaIma1(f): 12:36pm On May 02, 2018
True. It is not normal for a straight guy to want anal sex. I see such guys as not being completely well. And ladies that agree to it to please the guy are even sicker.
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Shalomc(f): 12:37pm On May 02, 2018
ImaIma1:
True. It is not normal for a straight guy to want anal sex. I see such guys as not being completely well. And ladies that agree to it to please the guy are even sicker.
How was your experience.
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 02, 2018
i concur!!!!
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by brobro: 12:40pm On May 02, 2018
Finstar:
WTF! She's what? A psychologist? She just spewed trash and her level of ignorance is highly appalling. This is what happens when you bag a degree in Nigeria.

Everything she wrote is laughable and has no scientific backings. I mean, what sort of a psychologist is this?

Homosexuality isn't a choice. These minority group grew up only to discover how different they are. They didn't choose to be gay, just as we straights never choose to be straight.

It saddens me when graduates are homophobic, and sardonic when a self acclaimed graduate of psychology make such illogical statement publicly. Folks like that are the reason Alan Turing committed suicide.

If not for western influence, we would have still be wallowing in darkness, killing twins because they seem unnatural. Because something is different doesn't make it evil. Enlightement is what we should all ask for.. I'm outta here mehn

SMH!

Please can you make point to prove she is wrong.
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by EmmyDJourno: 12:43pm On May 02, 2018
The reason why I had to dissuade a chic of mine back in the days from anal stuff

It felt homosexual to me, cause it could be done to anyone embarassed

I think I concur with the person speaking here smiley
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2018
SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN GAY
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by sexdoll: 12:46pm On May 02, 2018
Is she insinuating it's okay to be lesbian?
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Ugosample(m): 12:49pm On May 02, 2018
Finstar:
WTF! She's what? A psychologist? She just spewed trash and her level of ignorance is highly appalling. This is what happens when you bag a degree in Nigeria.

Everything she wrote is laughable and has no scientific backings. I mean, what sort of a psychologist is this?

Homosexuality isn't a choice. These minority group grew up only to discover how different they are. They didn't choose to be gay, just as we straights never choose to be straight.

It saddens me when graduates are homophobic, and sardonic when a self acclaimed graduate of psychology make such illogical statement publicly. Folks like that are the reason Alan Turing committed suicide.

If not for western influence, we would have still be wallowing in darkness, killing twins because they seem unnatural. Because something is different doesn't make it evil. Enlightement is what we should all ask for.. I'm outta here mehn

SMH!

She is talking based on sentiments and world views shaped by her upbringing, nothing more.
A real professional will write without sentiment, like the ones you see in Mayo clinic

but Africans undecided

8 Likes

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Veetee(m): 12:51pm On May 02, 2018
it's not always true, I have had anals few times. and still fancy it doing with some Chics but I hate gays bro. maybe I'm an exception

4 Likes

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Ugosample(m): 12:51pm On May 02, 2018
skillz121:
I have seen a fowl consume it's eggs. ....... Does it mean our women � should also do that to their babies? We are humans not animals.... It's crazy Dat some has chosen to behave like animals.. ... .. Take ur time and watch discovery channels, I bet u will see other weird animal behaviors Dat u will like to copy since animals are now ur role model

You are missing the point

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by sanpipita(m): 12:51pm On May 02, 2018
brobro:
Please can you make point to prove she is wrong.
She said animals don't have homosexual tendencies, that's wrong enough.
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Gggg102(m): 12:51pm On May 02, 2018
skillz121:
Lakeside79:

Rubbish

was it wrong when the 'psychologist' was using dog as a standard to judge what people should do?

you seem to have no problem when lower animals are used as standard to show homosexuality is wrong but have one when lower animals are used as standard to show homosexuality is natural.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Mikedeanjuly: 12:52pm On May 02, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

A man who engages in anal sex with a lady, has gay tendencies - Nigerian psychologist.

Shared with caption ..

Homosexuality is NOT a choice.

Unless you're born with both a penis and a vagina, you cannot claim you were "born with it"

If you're a man and you feel the urge to act and live like a woman, what you need is a therapist

The penis goes into the vagina.

Anything else is faux.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/3799/homosexuality-is-not-a-choice-sexy-nigerian-lady-writes-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

Rubbish. With the kain juicy asses wet girls they parade up and down one must be curious to give it a try

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ashawo Joint In Suleja / Nigerian Couple's Barca Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Is This A New Version Of True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.