Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (27375 Views)

Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? / Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / Wrong Impression About "Gay Tendencies" In Straight Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by babagof: 12:53pm On May 02, 2018
tolexy007:
Gay spotted
hahahaha
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by J2381: 12:54pm On May 02, 2018
Finstar:
WTF! She's what? A psychologist? She just spewed trash and her level of ignorance is highly appalling. This is what happens when you bag a degree in Nigeria.

Everything she wrote is laughable and has no scientific backings. I mean, what sort of a psychologist is this?

Homosexuality isn't a choice. These minority group grew up only to discover how different they are. They didn't choose to be gay, just as we straights never choose to be straight.

It saddens me when graduates are homophobic, and sardonic when a self acclaimed graduate of psychology make such illogical statement publicly. Folks like that are the reason Alan Turing committed suicide.

If not for western influence, we would have still be wallowing in darkness, killing twins because they seem unnatural. Because something is different doesn't make it evil. Enlightement is what we should all ask for.. I'm outta here mehn

SMH!

western influence my ass. The same west didn't have any conscience when they came and made slaves of us, right?

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by jbtobsyn(m): 12:59pm On May 02, 2018
Finstar:
WTF! She's what? A psychologist? She just spewed trash and her level of ignorance is highly appalling. This is what happens when you bag a degree in Nigeria.

Everything she wrote is laughable and has no scientific backings. I mean, what sort of a psychologist is this?

Homosexuality isn't a choice. These minority group grew up only to discover how different they are. They didn't choose to be gay, just as we straights never choose to be straight.

It saddens me when graduates are homophobic, and sardonic when a self acclaimed graduate of psychology make such illogical statement publicly. Folks like that are the reason Alan Turing committed suicide.

If not for western influence, we would have still be wallowing in darkness, killing twins because they seem unnatural. Because something is different doesn't make it evil. Enlightement is what we should all ask for.. I'm outta here mehn

SMH!

If they were born with it,God would have given them avenue to make babies because God said be fruitful and multiply.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 02, 2018
She talks absolute nonsense!!

If being gay is a choice then ask yourself, when did you CHOOSE to be straight? That’s right, you didn’t choose. You’re just straight and that’s it the same as some people are just gay.

This kind of talk makes Africans look retarded and uneducated. Thankfully not everyone shares her views.

Why don’t we just live and let live. Why be in everyone’s business??

Nigeria has many economic problems. People are poor and even the highly educated aren’t paid well or given the opportunities of say those in Europe. It’s not fair. These are the issues we should be tackling, not worry about who goes to bed with who.

She talks like an idiot. If a man and woman wanna do anal sex then that’s THEIR business and doesn’t mean anyone is gay.

Please think before you agree with this idiot. I will end where I started..

You didn’t choose to be straight and others don’t choose to be gay.

8 Likes

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Daeylar(f): 1:07pm On May 02, 2018
Very true,
I'm getting tired of the willful ignorance of some people with regards with how they foolishly say homosexuality is a choice.

now watch them call both of you gay.

Finstar:

SMH!

StevenScott:
She talks absolute nonsense!!

If being gay is a choice then ask yourself, when did you CHOOSE to be straight? That’s right, you didn’t choose. You’re just straight and that’s it the same as some people are just gay.

This kind of talk makes Africans look retarded and uneducated. Thankfully not everyone shares her views.

Why don’t we just live and let live. Why be in everyone’s business??

Nigeria has many economic problems. People are poor and even the highly educated aren’t paid well or given the opportunities of say those in Europe. It’s not fair. These are the issues we should be tackling, not worry about who goes to bed with who.

She talks like an idiot. If a man and woman wanna do anal sex then that’s THEIR business and doesn’t mean anyone is gay.

Please think before you agree with this idiot. I will end where I started..

You didn’t choose to be straight and others don’t choose to be gay.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by oglalasioux(m): 1:08pm On May 02, 2018
Gays and lesbians are born different. The so called psychologist is very very wrong on that one.

There are several reasons people engage in anal sex. But the two I know are;

1. Girls who want to keep their virginity insist you have sex with them throw the shit hole.

2. Women who are very wide tend to encourage their men to experience tightness through the shit hole.

I've encountered both so I know what I'm talking about. The person talking about diseases might not have heard there's something called condom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by firstolalekan(m): 1:08pm On May 02, 2018
Jac007:
A big fat lie
Can you insert your dick in a potty filled with shìt? Use your brain nau
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by dheilaw1(m): 1:09pm On May 02, 2018
Biglittlelois:
How would a lady allow her guy to perform anal, then insert that same diick into her veejay, irritating!!! disease loading, hian!!
try anal and see that the Lord is so good

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 02, 2018
Gggg102:

was it wrong when the 'psychologist' was using dog as a standard to judge what people should do?

you seem to have no problem when lower animals are used as standard to show homosexuality is wrong but have one when lower animals are used as standard to show homosexuality is natural.
It's wrong in both cases

Homosexuality is very wrong

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by dheilaw1(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2018
kennygee:
That is logical.
you mean you haven't done it before? You don't know what you are missing
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by MrCork: 1:12pm On May 02, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

A man who engages in anal sex with a lady, has gay tendencies - Nigerian psychologist.

Shared with caption ..

Homosexuality is NOT a choice.

Unless you're born with both a penis and a vagina, you cannot claim you were "born with it"

If you're a man and you feel the urge to act and live like a woman, what you need is a therapist

The penis goes into the vagina.

Anything else is faux.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/3799/homosexuality-is-not-a-choice-sexy-nigerian-lady-writes-picture/

RUBBISH! ! (No ofeense ) angry

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Gggg102(m): 1:12pm On May 02, 2018
Lakeside79:
It's wrong in both cases
Homosexuality is very wrong
then it's their choice to be wrong. their madness, their business. it does not affect any other person.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Biglittlelois(f): 1:13pm On May 02, 2018
dheilaw1:
try anal and see that the Lord is so good

Ewwww, nahhh
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by dheilaw1(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2018
nonsense write up ... Anal is dope

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by LZAA: 1:14pm On May 02, 2018
Finstar:

SMH!

u missed d part where she said dose things that need changing are changed and dose dat dont are left alone
nobody is born gay
there is nothing like a gay gene
have u ever asked urself why gay couples still call themselves husband and wife ie one has to be the wife?
even medics who brought up the gay gene stuff have in private confessed to bringing up for PC
so she is correct

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by dheilaw1(m): 1:16pm On May 02, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Ewwww, nahhh
it might be painful at the start.. but there is light at the end of the tunnel. na sweetness dey behind bitter leave
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by LZAA: 1:17pm On May 02, 2018
dheilaw1:
nonsense write up ... Anal is dope
sure it is.. if u want ur partner to wear a diaper due to it's slacking or u wearing one due to the same reason

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by zinaunreal(m): 1:17pm On May 02, 2018
koladebrainiac:
we Humans exist to function in respect to our natural equilibrium.those who propagate the idea of Gayism or homosexualism are defects in the natural state of things. it's just like those products who are formed abnormally in production processes.its either they are destroyed or corrected.

Plenty grammar you must have 45 million in your account grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by switlily25(f): 1:19pm On May 02, 2018
Keep your dirty opinion to yourself,you are disgusting and you need help!!!!!
Chrisfranagent:
Anal sex is the sweetest, most especially male to male. Guy try it, you are missing

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 02, 2018
Gggg102:

then it's their choice to be wrong.
their madness, their business.
it does not affect any other person.

Agreed

In that light I wonder why the rest of the world condemns under aged marriages in Arab counties ? It's their choice to marry off 8 year old girls after all it's their madness isn't it?

Hmm I wonder what's wrong with this here comment?

Yes we all have our chocue to act responsibly or otherwise and yes we can tell the rest today the world to f off that'its not ones business but again evil thrives when good men keep.silent

Homosexuality 8s evil , political correctness can cause serious damage when used wrongly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by stasius: 1:22pm On May 02, 2018
manchester1:
wonders will never end. I heard anal sex is fun but I have never tried it though. should I go for it or abstain guys?

Go for it. It is very sweet. See question.
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by ImaIma1(f): 1:23pm On May 02, 2018
Shalomc:

How was your experience.

I love myself more than anyone else
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Biglittlelois(f): 1:26pm On May 02, 2018
dheilaw1:
it might be painful at the start.. but there is light at the end of the tunnel. na sweetness dey behind bitter leave

If you can do that to a woman, you can do that to a man, same sweetness since it's poo hole, right?
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by konkonbilo(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2018
MrCork:

RUBBISH! ! (No ofeense ) angry
Hey!!!!! Where have you been? You have been missed cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by dheilaw1(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Ewwww, nahhh
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by dheilaw1(m): 1:30pm On May 02, 2018
Biglittlelois:

If you can do that to a woman, you can do that to a man, same sweetness since it's poo hole, right?
i can't even allow body contact with a man on the same bed
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by dheilaw1(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2018
LZAA:

sure it is.. if u want ur partner to wear a diaper due to it's slacking
or u wearing one due to the same reason
no cause for that.. no be everyday thing
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by ImaIma1(f): 1:32pm On May 02, 2018
dheilaw1:

Do you know how susceptible the anus is to infections..and all the health risks involved?
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 02, 2018
Very true. If you don't have satisfaction doing it the normal way, then it means some nuts in your brain are loosening. If you then get used to Anal, it means you can do anyone that has an anus including animals.

Males who like anal need psychological help as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by dheilaw1(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2018
ImaIma1:

Do you know how susceptible the anus to infections..
and all the health risks involved?
maybe I'm ignorant of that
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by JERRY1925(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2018
skillz121:
I have seen a fowl consume it's eggs. ....... Does it mean our women � should also do that to their babies? We are humans not animals.... It's crazy Dat some has chosen to behave like animals.. ... .. Take ur time and watch discovery channels, I bet u will see other weird animal behaviors Dat u will like to copy since animals are now ur role model

some human do abortion.. what's the difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ashawo Joint In Suleja / Nigerian Couple's Barca Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Is This A New Version Of True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.