Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (27380 Views)

Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? / Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / Wrong Impression About "Gay Tendencies" In Straight Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Shalomc(f): 9:29pm On May 03, 2018
Colourich:
Closet gays will come and refute this claim but deep down within them they know it's true.
I have been eyeing you.
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 03, 2018
Shalomc:
I have been eyeing you.
How, why and since when?
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Shalomc(f): 9:36pm On May 03, 2018
Colourich:
How, why and since when?
Since...
Colourich:
Chioma ti takeover.
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Klinee: 1:04am On May 04, 2018
Colourich:
Closet gays will come and refute this claim but deep down within them they know it's true.
mumu! that's how you guys end up making gayism common, do you have a male anus? do you have a male mouth?
stupid!!!!
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by dinachi(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2020
khiaa:
I have seen a male dog mount another male dog and try to hump it, so she is wrong about that.
Have you seen a female dog sucking the pussy of another female dog? Liars!
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by khiaa(f): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2020
dinachi:

Have you seen a female dog sucking the pussy of another female dog? Liars!
Just because you haven't witnessed something doesn't make me a liar, idiot.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by RuggedSniper: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
khiaa:
I have seen a male dog mount another male dog and try to hump it, so she is wrong about that.
^^^grin... You must have been fully transfixed on the spot because of the novelty of what you saw. Naughty you! wink

1 Share

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by khiaa(f): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
RuggedSniper:
^^^grin... You must have been fully transfixed right on the spot 'cos of the novelty of what you saw. Naughty you wink

I was a kid and I was very confused.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by RuggedSniper: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
khiaa:

I was a kid and I was very confused.
A kid of less than 10 or more? ...and why were you confused?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ashawo Joint In Suleja / Nigerian Couple's Barca Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Is This A New Version Of True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.