Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (27386 Views)

Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? / Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / Wrong Impression About "Gay Tendencies" In Straight Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Ancecoker(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2018
Hear yourself.. Mtchew.. undecided

oglalasioux:
Gays and lesbians are born different. The so called psychologist is very very wrong on that one.

There are several reasons people engage in anal sex. But the two I know are;

1. Girls who want to keep their virginity insist you have sex with them throw the shit hole.

2. Women who are very wide tend to encourage their men to experience tightness through the shit hole.

I've encountered both so I know what I'm talking about. The person talking about diseases might not have heard there's something called condom.
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Shalomc(f): 1:54pm On May 02, 2018
ImaIma1:

I love myself more than anyone else
Care to share more?
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Blonchilli(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2018
A guy cannot experiment in peace again

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Biglittlelois(f): 1:55pm On May 02, 2018
dheilaw1:
i can't even allow body contact with a man on the same bed

So why do it in the first place when veejay is available
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by enemyofprogress: 1:59pm On May 02, 2018
Lalasticlala is that true?
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Amarabae(f): 2:02pm On May 02, 2018
100% supported.
Why will a sane straight guy want to Bleep the anus?
BTW homosexuality is a spiritual problem.
They are possessed by a foul spirit

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by gwama: 2:07pm On May 02, 2018
VERY TRUE grin grin, so if your husband asks you that, it's because he's a hiding homosexual grin grin
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by dudley1459: 2:15pm On May 02, 2018
Female anal sex and homos have been around as way back as sodom besides some pussies r just so wide,u can Bleep forever and feel nothing

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Teespice(f): 2:28pm On May 02, 2018
what would you call girls who request for anal sex from their guys or sexual partners?

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Dantedasz(m): 2:32pm On May 02, 2018
https://pactiss.org/2011/11/17/1500-animal-species-practice-homosexuality/

She is wrong to say animals do not practice homosexuality. Scientific research has proven that at least 1500 species of animals engage in homosexual practices including Lions who are regarded as the king of the jungle.
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Dantedasz(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2018
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by CeeKay17: 2:38pm On May 02, 2018
skillz121:
I have seen a fowl consume it's eggs. ....... Does it mean our women � should also do that to their babies? We are humans not animals.... It's crazy Dat some has chosen to behave like animals.. ... .. Take ur time and watch discovery channels, I bet u will see other weird animal behaviors Dat u will like to copy since animals are now ur role model
Uncle why are you lying na grin grin grin. You have a good point, but you don't have to lie to prove it
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by LZAA: 2:39pm On May 02, 2018
dheilaw1:
no cause for that.. no be everyday thing
well to some homos na everyday tin
go figure
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Adonis86(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2018
Finstar:
WTF! She's what? A psychologist? She just spewed trash and her level of ignorance is highly appalling. This is what happens when you bag a degree in Nigeria.

Everything she wrote is laughable and has no scientific backings. I mean, what sort of a psychologist is this?

Homosexuality isn't a choice. These minority group grew up only to discover how different they are. They didn't choose to be gay, just as we straights never choose to be straight.

It saddens me when graduates are homophobic, and sardonic when a self acclaimed graduate of psychology make such illogical statement publicly. Folks like that are the reason Alan Turing committed suicide.

If not for western influence, we would have still be wallowing in darkness, killing twins because they seem unnatural. Because something is different doesn't make it evil. Enlightement is what we should all ask for.. I'm outta here mehn

SMH!

I guess the so acclaimed psychologist has never read any book in psychology, never been to a psychology class or simply failed Psy 101... She's a compound charlatan.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by factwriter(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2018
Finstar:
WTF! She's what? A psychologist? She just spewed trash and her level of ignorance is highly appalling. This is what happens when you bag a degree in Nigeria.

Everything she wrote is laughable and has no scientific backings. I mean, what sort of a psychologist is this?

Homosexuality isn't a choice. These minority group grew up only to discover how different they are. They didn't choose to be gay, just as we straights never choose to be straight.

It saddens me when graduates are homophobic, and sardonic when a self acclaimed graduate of psychology make such illogical statement publicly. Folks like that are the reason Alan Turing committed suicide.

If not for western influence, we would have still be wallowing in darkness, killing twins because they seem unnatural. Because something is different doesn't make it evil. Enlightement is what we should all ask for.. I'm outta here mehn

SMH!

Before u rant yourself into a HEART ATTACK have you ever heard about DESTRUCTIVE CIVILISATION

Choice ko, Chosen ni. Bunch of retards trying hard to justify their self impose bondage. Better seek help.

whatever happens to the "order of human evolution".

Around million years in existence and you think it was fosterd by drilling poo hole?

4 Likes

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Jethrolite(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2018
Very true.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Finstar: 2:49pm On May 02, 2018
factwriter:

Before u rant yourself into a HEART ATTACK have you ever heard about DESTRUCTIVE CIVILISATION

Choice ko, Chosen ni. Bunch of retards trying hard to justify their self impose bondage. Better seek help.

whatever happens to the "order of human evolution".

Around million years in existence and you think it was fosterd by drilling poo hole?

You know nothing!
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by ImaIma1(f): 2:50pm On May 02, 2018
Shalomc:

Care to share more?

Would never put myself through anything harmful which will lead to future problems just because some person is a pervert.
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by TheEminentLaity: 2:51pm On May 02, 2018
'Psychologist' brazenly spewing ignorance. I wonder which university she bought her degree from. Could she be one of those who sleeps with lecturers for grades?
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by ImaIma1(f): 2:51pm On May 02, 2018
dheilaw1:
maybe I'm ignorant of that

You should read up on it and you will not put any lady through it again and even advise ladies you know
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by CeeKay17: 2:52pm On May 02, 2018
oglalasioux:
Gays and lesbians are born different. The so called psychologist is very very wrong on that one.

There are several reasons people engage in anal sex. But the two I know are;

1. Girls who want to keep their virginity insist you have sex with them throw the shit hole.

2. Women who are very wide tend to encourage their men to experience tightness through the shit hole.

I've encountered both so I know what I'm talking about. The person talking about diseases might not have heard there's something called condom.
To be honest, I doubt if there are many girls who do Anal sex before vaginal sex. Does a girl who engages in Anal sex even consider herself as a virgin? Like why go through all that pain & stress?
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Viicfuntop(f): 2:54pm On May 02, 2018
Finstar:

SMH!

I admire this write up and I must say I am very happy that I am not the only one that thinks this way. Are you a guy
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by CeeKay17: 2:55pm On May 02, 2018
Amarabae:
100% supported.
Why will a sane straight guy want to Bleep the anus?
BTW homosexuality is a spiritual problem.
They are possessed by a foul spirit
Why will a straight girl want to receive head from a guy? Isn't that what lesbians do? Why will a girl even want to kiss a guy sef, isn't that what lesbians do? Now you see how flawed this argument is.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Amarabae(f): 2:57pm On May 02, 2018
CeeKay17:

Why will a straight girl want to receive head from a guy? Isn't that what lesbians do? Why will a girl even want to kiss a guy sef, isn't that what lesbians do? Now you see how flawed this argument is.
What is wrong with a girl kissing a guy?
Mr hoomo

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Finstar: 3:04pm On May 02, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I admire this write up and I must say I am very happy that I am not the only one that thinks this way. Are you a guy

I'm a guy wink
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by oglalasioux(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2018
CeeKay17:

To be honest, I doubt if there are many girls who do Anal sex before vaginal sex. Does a girl who engages in Anal sex even consider herself as a virgin? Like why go through all that pain & stress?

That's the trend. All these Deeper Life and Assemblies of God girls; their parents will skin them alive if they found they've been penetrated before marriage. They do it through the ass and keep their vagina for the wedding night after which they are free to Bleep every dick on the planet. I pity men who marry girls from strict homes.
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by CeeKay17: 3:05pm On May 02, 2018
Amarabae:

What is wrong with a girl kissing a guy?
Mr hoomo
I'm anything but homo my dear. And personally anal sex disgusts me too. But this argument that having anal sex with a girl means you're gay because that what gays do, it's very very wrong.
Lesbians kiss & suck themselves, that's basically all they do. So i'm asking you, does kissing & receiving head from a guy imply that you're a lesbian because thats what lesbians do?

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by CeeKay17: 3:10pm On May 02, 2018
oglalasioux:

That's the trend. All these Deeper Life and Assemblies of God girls; their parents will skin them alive if they found they've been penetrated before marriage. They do it through the ass and keep their vagina for the wedding night after which they are free to Bleep every dick on the planet. I pity men who marry girls from strict homes.
You know it's actually easier to detect a girl who has done anal sex before? The anus hole is usually much wider than a girl who hasn't done it. Virginity on the other can can't easily be detected except through medical tests.
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 02, 2018
From the write up, I can tell she's a wack psychologist. If she's even one.
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by vickydevoka(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2018
I do penetrate ( half lane)big fat ass lady thru anus. am not a guy neither do I av de tendency to act lyk one. De thing is dat I enjoy it, cus de lady lies down flat n I fall on her while digging de hole.
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by Jac007(m): 3:22pm On May 02, 2018
tolexy007:

Gay spotted

God'll forgive you embarassed
Re: A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist by freshkik(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2018
CeeKay17:

Uncle why are you lying na grin grin grin. You have a good point, but you don't have to lie to prove it
Bro what that guy said is 100% true, we use to have a poultry back then,.. mostly layers and boiler breeds do that..... If we delay in removing the eggs, they ll crack it with their beaks and suck it, lol..... i have personally watched it happen a couple of time when i was too late to stop dem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple's Barca Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Is This A New Version Of True Love? / How To Know She Loves You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.