Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (75246 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Diso60090(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2018
Na today you know say sweet things and problem na brothers
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by goodluckwopara: 8:43am On May 03, 2018
You people should stop all this in the social media. On till you marry, never destub us again. is she your wife? pls stop all this.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by bossrillboss: 8:48am On May 03, 2018
thank God pple lik me no get plan for marriage self.fucking ova rated thng.na just to chop punna wen I nid am I dey do joor.no disturb nd no nonsense.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by miraklee: 8:48am On May 03, 2018
Oga leave dat shaku shaku girl jor
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by godliman: 8:57am On May 03, 2018
Can any one see why God says flee fornication? MANY MARRIAGES ARE RUINED TODAY BECAUSE EITHER ONE OR BOTH PARTNERS HAVE CRIMINAL HISTORY OF PREMARITAL SEX. NEED I TELL YOU THAT PREMARITAL SEX IS A FORE RUNNER OF EXTRA MARITAL SEX? MOST MARRIAGES BREAK BECAUSE SPOUSES RAN INTO THEIR EX IN AN UNSECURED PLACE AT A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS AND AS THEY SAY IT, " ONE THING LED TO ANOTHER" THAT HAS BEEN THE STORY. THE CAUSE? PREMARITAL SEX. WHEN YOU WASTE YOUR YOUTH IN WANTON AND WAY WARD LIVING, WHEN THE TIME COMES TO SETTLE DOWN YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT YOU VE.BECOME SUCH A MONTROUS BEING THAT YOU CANT BE SATISFIED WITH ONE PARTNER, HENCE THE NEW CONCEPT OF KEEPING WHAT THEY CALL A SIDE CHICK. THESE HYPOCRITICAL MEN WHO KEEP SIDE CHICKS WILL FUME IF THEIR WIVES WHO WHERE ONCE EQUALLY WAYWARD AND NON VIRGINS KEEP A WHAT? SHALL I SAY SIDE COCK. ITS ALL A SHAME WE HAVE BECAUSE A RACE OF SODOMITES. GOD HAVE MERCY

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2018
Temysteve:
Trash too lame! What do you mean by 'return the gf to the owner'? Is the guy married to the other lady? Not every relationship and dating work out to become marriage, if you're nt feeling comfortable with who you are dating why dnt you cut it off and move on. No man owns any lady as long as they are not married to each other. I will just advice the guy to move on because the lady is not trustworthy. That all

MR not lame, u people will always support rubbish how does it sound to take another mans food n den same food turns out to b poison to u?
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Psoul(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2018
Abang52:

This one is advising you to be another fool
A remote control in the hands of the girl
Listen to him and you're doomed

In essence he's trying to say " Yes she's fucking the other dude but just pretend like nothing is happening and show her unrequited love someway and somehow she will come around" hmm i pity your bros. If you see a girl that loves her guy you will know the difference
You be backup plan

Do you know what I like most about your type?
Your type will give that hardman advice to other men. Ginger them to behave like a thug in their homes especially to their wives but wen it comes to u displaying that same Machoman life, u become a boiled vegetable.

Guy, Ur type kept crying over a girl, begging the girl to forgive you for catching anoda man on top of her.
You are that type that kept sending "Thank You for Accepting me" on Facebook once a little girl accepts ur friendship request.

Boy, you don't knw what serious relationship or marriage is. Just hold on, wen u get to that age, u may apply that ur tactics and let's see how successful u will be in ur marriage and life. Good bye, boy.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by zzbrodah: 9:00am On May 03, 2018
UDUJ:

First off, she's your fiancee not your fiance.

I really don't know what advice you need from us undecided

Your babe is openly cutting corners and you are fully aware but choose to seek vindication from us. She's a cheat, that's all I can say.

I tire oooo.
Fianceeship is another level of relationship that requires absolute faithfulness,and if you are not getting that from her then walk away.

It's obvious she sees you as just a boyfriend while you see her as a fiancee.So Sad....Pele sorry.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2018
Temysteve:
Trash too lame! What do you mean by 'return the gf to the owner'? Is the guy married to the other lady? Not every relationship and dating work out to become marriage, if you're nt feeling comfortable with who you are dating why dnt you cut it off and move on. No man owns any lady as long as they are not married to each other. I will just advice the guy to move on because the lady is not trustworthy. That all

mr non trash n lame how does it feel for u to collect what belongs to someone n den dat same thing turns out to burn u.

dont destroy peoples relationship cos of ur own

if d guy was so good she wouldnt go back to her ex

so i guess u are d one talking trash n d one who is lame here n if u have nothing tangible to say just pass
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by blakky97(m): 9:10am On May 03, 2018
Perspectives:
Damn, you are on the wrong lane.
The obvious:
1. You are in love with her 2. She is a loosed girl 3. She has too many guys in her life 4. You are the cool and emotional type 5. You desperately want her to yourself.
What will happen if you don't do something
1. She will mess up your head 2. You will loose your joy 3. She will keep apologizing 4. She will never change 5. You will eventually wish you never met her
What you should do
1. Man up and dump her straight 2. Don't listen to her apology 3. Don't let her use your family and friends to manipulate you 4. Stay away from relationships for now 5. Learn emotional intelligence
What you should not do come online to ask silly questions ever again!
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:11am On May 03, 2018
Psoul:

Do you what I like most about your type?
Your type will give that hardman advice to other men. Ginger them to behave like a thug in their homes especially to their wives but wen it comes to u displaying that same Machoman life, u become a boiled veget.

I don't have nothing to prove to your calibre
It's obvious you're a pussy-nigga
Death beat
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by DIVFAVOR(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2018
Perspectives:

The obvious:

1. You are in love with her
2. She is a loosed girl
3. She has too many guys in her life
4. You are the cool and emotional type
5. You desperately want her to yourself.

1. She will mess up your head
2. You will loose your joy
3. She will keep apologizing
4. She will never change
5. You will eventually wish you never met her

What you should do

1. Man up and dump her straight
2. Don't listen to her apology
3. Don't let her use your family and friends to manipulate you
4. Stay away from relationships for now
5. Learn emotional intelligence

Guy you be boss. the best advise
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by dulphines: 9:14am On May 03, 2018
I can help you sort things out. Please send me her number, she needs counselling!
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by ACE1010: 9:21am On May 03, 2018
Confidant010:
I met my fiancee for 6months now and when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own.

I later found out that she went back and Bleep with her ex again. When I found this out through the picture her ex posted in his timeline, she then admitted that she did it because she didn't know I was serious about the relationship and promised never to do it again. I pardoned her and ceased her connection with him by buying her new lines, except her glo line, which is linked to her account though she knew his number off head.

On Saturday she told me that she wants to go and see her parents, when I called her line throughout this afternoon it wasn't going through, when I finally got her online she told me that she just decided to switch off her phone, and the way she sounded, my instinct told me that she was with another man n I saw a text message by another man asking her when she's coming home.

Pls friends what should I do because I love her and she claims to love me too and I have already introduced her to my people and they all like her.

Pls your noble advice is of utmost importance nw, thanks.

It is obvious that your girl is very skillful with her dribbling skills!! A girl who claimed to love you cannot be dribbling you like Lionel messi!! My brother I beg you...think again!!!!!
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by fredylee: 9:47am On May 03, 2018
Speak to these folks on 09030756548. They have DVD which can help detect if your wife is cheating on you. They assisted a friend.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:06am On May 03, 2018
Confidant010:
I met my fiancee for 6months now and when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own.

I later found out that she went back and Bleep with her ex again. When I found this out through the picture her ex posted in his timeline, she then admitted that she did it because she didn't know I was serious about the relationship and promised never to do it again. I pardoned her and ceased her connection with him by buying her new lines, except her glo line, which is linked to her account though she knew his number off head.

On Saturday she told me that she wants to go and see her parents, when I called her line throughout this afternoon it wasn't going through, when I finally got her online she told me that she just decided to switch off her phone, and the way she sounded, my instinct told me that she was with another man n I saw a text message by another man asking her when she's coming home.

Pls friends what should I do because I love her and she claims to love me too and I have already introduced her to my people and they all like her.

Pls your noble advice is of utmost importance nw, thanks.

Please work on your sex life, thanks
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by olusola200: 10:09am On May 03, 2018
Perspectives:

The obvious:

1. You are in love with her
2. She is a loosed girl
3. She has too many guys in her life
4. You are the cool and emotional type
5. You desperately want her to yourself.

1. She will mess up your head
2. You will loose your joy
3. She will keep apologizing
4. She will never change
5. You will eventually wish you never met her

What you should do

1. Man up and dump her straight
2. Don't listen to her apology
3. Don't let her use your family and friends to manipulate you
4. Stay away from relationships for now
5. Learn emotional intelligence
Best advice
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by durasome(m): 10:09am On May 03, 2018
nairalanders una advice Dy sweet me ooo!
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by kadreeG7(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2018
wizod:
i had a similar case, i found out dat she refused to change after series of warnings and i made her my intimacy gadget though without her notice even till date. One day she wil see me wedding card, why not do likewise.
bro,l

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:14am On May 03, 2018
Seun360:

Broz, the thing dey always weak me.

If i decide to marry today, its simply to have children.

Uncle seun no talk like that Na, der are still good people out der o.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:17am On May 03, 2018
She has assessed your emotional flexibility and holds the password to it. You are just an alternative to her and if you settle with her in marrisge, get ready to father other men's children. Let go man!
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by kadreeG7(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2018
j

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by osenidvdg(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2018
you don need any advise you know what to do
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Ruthf(f): 10:48am On May 03, 2018
she still has feelings for her ex and she is still not fully ready for u yet or dosnt love you enough cos someone who truly loves u will never think of sleeping with someone else, sharing same bond u have with someone else.
if u want a serious relationship i advise u look elsewhere cos she is not ready to be committed yet.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Psoul(m): 11:00am On May 03, 2018
Abang52:

I don't have nothing to prove to your calibre
It's obvious you're a pussy-nigga
Death beat

Yeah...u are correct. I am a pussy-nigga, but you come behind the door, licking and paying homage to pussy and the pussy carrier only to come to the public to form hard-dick-no-nonsense-thug.

Pathetic situation
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 03, 2018
Psoul:

Yeah...u are correct. I am a pussy-nigga, but you come behind the door, licking and paying homage to pussy and the pussy carrier only to come to the public to form hard-dick-no-nonsense-thug.

Pathetic situation

Go back to your cave
Time's up
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Psoul(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2018
Abang52:

Go back to your cave
Time's up

Yeah...cave where real and responsible men are made not that ur uptown where irresponsible men are brew
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Temysteve(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

mr non trash n lame how does it feel for u to collect what belongs to someone n den dat same thing turns out to burn u.

dont destroy peoples relationship cos of ur own

if d guy was so good she wouldnt go back to her ex

so i guess u are d one talking trash n d one who is lame here n if u have nothing tangible to say just pass
I guess you knw nothing about dating, relationship and courtship whatever, i think you're the type who is still enjoying himself around babes out there. A girl who truly love you will stand by in all circumstance (thats if you are responsible enough as a man). You can't tell the girl you are dating @ d moment is your first luv, and you also can't prove to her you've neva been in a relationship before you met her, but why did she choose to stick with you instead despite previous relationship hrtbreak? She may even luv the previous 1 than you, but based on commitment and some other tinzz she still prefer you to others. So whats is yours is yours and what is is neva yours can last with you. The guy neva get it right, if not he'll have done research to knw who the girl truly is and how can he rate the previous relationship with the other guy before pronoucing his luv to her. Ladies can be funny sometimes, memories of the previous relationship alone is enough to change their mind if care is not taken. The second thing i think is if the guy is not speaking the 'Love language' the previous guy is speaking to her, most times ladies always want to ignite what they av enjoy in their previous relationship in the new one which is not always happening. Relationship @times requires tranning and commitment if not either od the partner will keep falling to their shortcomings.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2018
Temysteve:
I guess you knw nothing about dating, relationship and courtship whatever, i think you're the type who is still enjoying himself around babes out there. A girl who truly love you will stand by in all circumstance (thats if you are responsible enough as a man). You can't tell the girl you are dating @ d moment is your first luv, and you also can't prove to her you've neva been in a relationship before you met her, but why did she choose to stick with you instead despite previous relationship hrtbreak? She may even luv the previous 1 than you, but based on commitment and some other tinzz she still prefer you to others. So whats is yours is yours and what is is neva yours can last with you. The guy neva get it right, if not he'll have done research to knw who the girl truly is and how can he rate the previous relationship with the other guy before pronoucing his luv to her. Ladies can be funny sometimes, memories of the previous relationship alone is enough to change their mind if care is not taken. The second thing i think is if the guy is not speaking the 'Love language' the previous guy is speaking to her, most times ladies always want to ignite what they av enjoy in their previous relationship in the new one which is not always happening. Relationship @times requires tranning and commitment if not either od the partner will keep falling to their shortcomings.

Relationship expert

i maynot b married but i have dated ladies to know the singular fact dat never destroy someones relationship to build urs.

d guy didnt tell u how he won d girl

now ask ursef what made her dump d ex in the first place?

why did she go back to same ex?

why would she still want to b with the ex mind u d story only made reference to d ex n not a new guy.

maybe u are among those who goes after girls in serious relationship cos u feel u are beta dan d person there.

i have dated girls who were had issues in their relationship n at d end dey still left me for anoda guy.

i would have dated a doctor during my NYSC took her out to present my case den i overhead her shouting at d other nigga.

i asked myself what if i were in dat guys shoes how would i feel?

i didnt ask her out, i played around went home n she complained to my friend i didnt ask her out dat we just went out.

she refuse to tell me d date of her marriage but i knew from a friend n just 2 days to her wedding she told me she was getting married n i told her i already knew about a month ago even while she was still trying to fool me.

get one thing from my msg NEVER DIS ANODA NIGGA COS OF A GIRL(DONT DESTROY ANODA MANS RELATIONSHIP) FOR YOUR OWN SELFISHNESS

relationship expert go back n read d story again den tell me if u agree with me never to break someones relationship for ur own selfish happiness, all girls are fair to look upon but once u observe she is in a serious relationship bro back out u never know how it feels

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by vjohnson: 1:33pm On May 03, 2018
Pls how do I join the Watsap group?
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Temysteve(m): 1:36pm On May 03, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

Relationship expert

i maynot b married but i have dated ladies to know the singular fact dat never destroy someones relationship to build urs.

d guy didnt tell u how he won d girl

now ask ursef what made her dump d ex in the first place?

why did she go back to same ex?

why would she still want to b with the ex mind u d story only made reference to d ex n not a new guy.

maybe u are among those who goes after girls in serious relationship cos u feel u are beta dan d person there.

i have dated girls who were had issues in their relationship n at d end dey still left me for anoda guy.

i would have dated a doctor during my NYSC took her out to present my case den i overhead her shouting at d other nigga.

i asked myself what if i were in dat guys shoes how would i feel?

i didnt ask her out, i played around went home n she complained to my friend i didnt ask her out dat we just went out.

she refuse to tell me d date of her marriage but i knew from a friend n just 2 days to her wedding she told me she was getting married n i told her i already knew about a month ago even while she was still trying to fool me.

get one thing from my msg NEVER DIS ANODA NIGGA COS OF A GIRL(DONT DESTROY ANODA MANS RELATIONSHIP) FOR YOUR OWN SELFISHNESS

relationship expert go back n read d story again den tell me if u agree with me never to break someones relationship for ur own selfish happiness, all girls are fair to look upon but once u observe she is in a serious relationship bro back out u never know how it feels
hmmm, well i got your point and i guess you mis-understood me. #POC am not a 'Relationship Expert' am just talking based on my experience.
I never said degrading a guy like me is the best way to win a girl heart and i dnt think i av ever done that.
What made the lady to go back to the ex was never disclose, but according to the 'OP' the lady was unfaithful. The guy also may be faulty or guity towards the unbalance relationship in one way or the other but the fact is ladies of nowadays can't be trusted.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by reversedrolez: 2:07pm On May 03, 2018
ebby9z:

When you tell them to read, they won't. Daniel Goleman got you covered here.
Seconded bro... You got his book social intelligence and his talks about neural wi-fi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lawyer Shares Before And After Photos Of Herself / Bridal Squad Puts Backsides On Display, As Groomsman Checks Them Out (pics) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.