Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (75251 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Geosystem(m): 11:46pm On May 02, 2018
bros if you cherish your peace, do stay away from that perfidious lady. Any relationship that purloins your peace is not worth it. it will lead to depression down the line. Think long and hard my brother.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by eunisam: 11:47pm On May 02, 2018
Confidant010:
I met my fiancee for 6months now and when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own.

I later found out that she went back and Bleep with her ex again. When I found this out through the picture her ex posted in his timeline, she then admitted that she did it because she didn't know I was serious about the relationship and promised never to do it again. I pardoned her and ceased her connection with him by buying her new lines, except her glo line, which is linked to her account though she knew his number off head.

On Saturday she told me that she wants to go and see her parents, when I called her line throughout this afternoon it wasn't going through, when I finally got her online she told me that she just decided to switch off her phone, and the way she sounded, my instinct told me that she was with another man n I saw a text message by another man asking her when she's coming home.

Pls friends what should I do because I love her and she claims to love me too and I have already introduced her to my people and they all like her.

Pls your noble advice is of utmost importance nw, thanks.

free her
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by openmine(m): 11:48pm On May 02, 2018
Confidant010:
I met my fiancee for 6months now and when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own.

I later found out that she went back and Bleep with her ex again. When I found this out through the picture her ex posted in his timeline, she then admitted that she did it because she didn't know I was serious about the relationship and promised never to do it again. I pardoned her and ceased her connection with him by buying her new lines, except her glo line, which is linked to her account though she knew his number off head.

On Saturday she told me that she wants to go and see her parents, when I called her line throughout this afternoon it wasn't going through, when I finally got her online she told me that she just decided to switch off her phone, and the way she sounded, my instinct told me that she was with another man n I saw a text message by another man asking her when she's coming home.

Pls friends what should I do because I love her and she claims to love me too and I have already introduced her to my people and they all like her.

Bro never rush into a relationship or marriage with a lady who recently "quit" her relationship with her ex..............
U automatically become what is called the "rebound guy" to the lady....
Your relationship with her is just 6 months...Please walk away from it before U add "the book of lamentation" to Ur CV....
There are better ladies out there...U deserve a better lady...not an "indecisive girl"...........
but before then,Go and do thanksgiving in church for dodging a potential cheat and a future heart breaker!

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Uzoezeamugo: 11:50pm On May 02, 2018
Seun360:

Mr man, i will advice you desist from married women.

my 10kobo.
Please for your own safety and life-devoid of curse, don't ever bleeb married women to avoid other men doing it to your wife in the future.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by ebby9z(m): 11:55pm On May 02, 2018
Perspectives:
Damn, you are on the wrong lane.

The obvious:

1. You are in love with her
2. She is a loosed girl
3. She has too many guys in her life
4. You are the cool and emotional type
5. You desperately want her to yourself.

What will happen if you don't do something

1. She will mess up your head
2. You will loose your joy
3. She will keep apologizing
4. She will never change
5. You will eventually wish you never met her

What you should do

1. Man up and dump her straight
2. Don't listen to her apology
3. Don't let her use your family and friends to manipulate you
4. Stay away from relationships for now
5. Learn emotional intelligence
When you tell them to read, they won't. Daniel Goleman got you covered here.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 02, 2018
the EX factor..
just cut her off and save urself a whole lot of grief.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by CrystalMax: 11:59pm On May 02, 2018
SoapQueen:

She doesn't love you and she is a cheat. Be strong! End it!
I so like your counsels.
Bros. yield to this ASAP.
Some girls ehn?
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Kotodoctor: 12:01am On May 03, 2018
Abang52:

Go Bleep yourself with the empathy
All this mumu men around
"They need our empathy"

These bitches don't deserve shit

I can't sense were this heat is coming from. The weather is cool enough this time of the evening.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by justifyme(m): 12:03am On May 03, 2018
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by ahiboilandgas: 12:04am On May 03, 2018
Confidant010:

u are lucky god is giving signs that she be olosho then u are still calling luv ....woman just want to marry as a status symbol she will continue dicking after wading.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by omoiyalayi(m): 12:06am On May 03, 2018
That's what you get when you snatched another man girlfriend

Continued to deal with it

Some girls are stupid sha

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by dosage150(m): 12:15am On May 03, 2018
IFNOTGOD:
U GOT WHAT u deserve

I met my fiancee for 6months now n when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own(guess u were happy n feeling strong den)

karma is a bitch

u broke off anoda persons relationship thinking u will enjoy urs guy girls have more dan one boo but never b d cause of anybody's breakup

u felt happy

guy when u collected d babe did u call us or did u pity d guy

i once begged a guy to leave my babe he refused n he said i should man up i manned up less dan one month d girl came back begging n d guy called n i told him to man up n bear d pain even though am no longer with d bae but am happy

my advice is never rejoice at d misfortune of others d wind can blow in any direction.

return d gf to d owner n have peace

happened to me once ago

me break any relationship?

u no see me again
in most cases, the girls don't help matters
they keep pushing u and sticking to you
any small thing

they will say they hv bf
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Reeberry: 12:33am On May 03, 2018
IFNOTGOD:
U GOT WHAT u deserve

I met my fiancee for 6months now n when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own(guess u were happy n feeling strong den)

karma is a bitch

u broke off anoda persons relationship thinking u will enjoy urs guy girls have more dan one boo but never b d cause of anybody's breakup

u felt happy

guy when u collected d babe did u call us or did u pity d guy

i once begged a guy to leave my babe he refused n he said i should man up i manned up less dan one month d girl came back begging n d guy called n i told him to man up n bear d pain even though am no longer with d bae but am happy

my advice is never rejoice at d misfortune of others d wind can blow in any direction.

return d gf to d owner n have peace
Don't mind the guy. He is an Idiot. He snatched a girl from another guy without no reason, but out of greed and still pained because she went to meet her present boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Reeberry: 12:37am On May 03, 2018
GreenArrow1:
Mtschew! Person just win 42 million Naira for this same NL just now now. Na fiancé matter una dey yarn!
Who be that?
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Reeberry: 12:39am On May 03, 2018
Pilot4Airbus:
You knew she was in a relationship

You’ll still went for her, and even told her about marriage, just to make her yours... Lol

SMH
That's how stûpid some guys are.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Jimmy0000: 12:42am On May 03, 2018
Confidant010:

Wait till u begin to cry cos of infidelity. Anumpama!
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Reeberry: 12:46am On May 03, 2018
oladele00:
Give her time to finish her waywardness before tying the knot with her.. Just six months and you want to marry her? I think we are the cause of our own problems. Move on bro, ur gf is fuvker
Tying which knot with her again? undecided
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Prestdude: 12:48am On May 03, 2018
Perspectives:

The obvious:

2. She is a loosed girl

4. She will never change

What you should do

I love this...
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by xtraordinariguy(m): 12:48am On May 03, 2018
Perspectives:

The obvious:

2. She is a loosed girl

What will happen if you don't do something word

4. She will never change

What you should do

word bro
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Oponel1962: 1:06am On May 03, 2018
Somet : kiss-*hing must be very wrong with you.Be Born Again and see clearly. MIM kiss
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by lilyheaven: 1:15am On May 03, 2018
Abang52:

Make God punish you
Idiot
Useless thing

mumu OP if you like listen to this PIG
Same you is calling another person mumu ,pig.
I know you will end up with a woman that will cheat you forever, you think you are fast but your fastness will only end you with a heart break. I pray you remember this.
Out of the abundant of heart, the mouth speaketh.
You better calm down, don't rush things if you want to make a good decision in life .
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by abbey621(m): 1:16am On May 03, 2018
Some people are naturally cursed while others just invite curses upon themselves! You snatched another man's girl yet you are worried she could be snatched right back....yeye man, go and do some soul searching because Nairaland is not your therapist! God is even trying to make you see the error of your ways but you are still acting stubborn claiming you love her....LMAO!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by lilyheaven: 1:35am On May 03, 2018
zubydave:

Oga abi madam, what about the text he saw? You don't need to get the whole picture before u connect the dots and read meaning. Its better now than having a very bad heart break
I understand what you are saying. And I'm not trying to defend her either, because we don't know the truth. Life has taught me not to conclude on matters.
Let's assume is another guy that messaged her( not the ex).
Maybe the guy messaging her, wants to know if she is still available in the market, we don't know what her replay was, nor the action she took.
This is were communication comes in.
Bro Zuby, please I'm feeling sleepy. Let the OP do what ever will satisfy him before, he will say he received a bad advice. See u in the morning.
Good night!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by SenatorAiyzik: 1:35am On May 03, 2018
Confidant010:

Guy after the first paragraph i stopped reading. Na u find trouble. You went after another man's property, she told you she was in a relationship yet you pressed harder and coveted another man's girl. You broke the guy code man. Now from your story clearly, she left him to be your own according to you and you never for once stopped to ask yourself how the love she had for her supposed ex boyfriend just died immediately and she became yours? Guy the love never died. Na you be their mugu. They used you and Yes you are reaping the fruits of your covetous nature. Enjoy! 6 months Fiance ko, na so e easy!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by SoapQueen(f): 1:43am On May 03, 2018
CrystalMax:
I so like your counsels. Bros. yield to this ASAP. Some girls ehn?
Awww. Thanks papi!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Burgerlomo: 1:52am On May 03, 2018
Perspectives:

The obvious:

2. She is a loosed girl

4. She will never change

What you should do

BLN, LLC, BBC, LLCH, EFCC, CNN, DSS Professor of Relationship cool
Abeg no ask me the meaning of some of the abbreviations ooo because me self no no wetin dem be

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by KingMicky3286: 2:32am On May 03, 2018
Borrow a snake from Lala , drop it in your house, she will run away forever..

Girls dont deserve pity as i was a victim before. When i was actually blind.

God saved me to see things and i wrote a bold letter to quit the relationship.

Now... I am freeeeee ....Bad women will make you to suffer more than living in Bondage.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Heineken(m): 2:57am On May 03, 2018
Can't think this shii twice sha if na me.. It's easy na

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:03am On May 03, 2018
lilyheaven:

She said she was sorry, and he accepted and forgave her, according to him.
Now his worried because her phone was switched off,
Turning off phone does not mean your partner is cheating.
My man will always say " pray when ever trust issue run through your mind"
angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Laee(m): 3:11am On May 03, 2018
Dont get to desperate about this and dont let your feelings take much of the reality. If shes still seeing the ex and u had to go that extent of changing her number, the number she knows off hand, guess what they will always find a way to reconnect. Call her sit her down and try to know if she has really made her mind up fully and let her know if you get to know someway they still communicate or seeing each other u putting an end to the relationship.

But have it in mind that your relationship is still on a 50/50. Shes still seeing some reasons to look back.

What do u expect ? If you leave a relationship for another girl.

Its not late to start another new investment and do some lil research before u go into another.

I pray things work well with u guys.

Confidant010:

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Puzzypleazer: 3:21am On May 03, 2018
Ugogabriel:
Do more research on her and if u find out she is not trust worthy, then you have to quit her without telling her. Just get a new gal and call it a quit with her
dude it's not that easy to stop loving someone you truly love
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:23am On May 03, 2018
Perspectives:

The obvious:

2. She is a loosed girl

4. She will never change

What you should do

U 've got great analytical mind bro. Are you the GOOGLE ANALYTICS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bridal Squad Puts Backsides On Display, As Groomsman Checks Them Out (pics) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.