Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (75249 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Puzzypleazer: 3:26am On May 03, 2018
SenatorAiyzik:

Guy after the first paragraph i stopped reading. Na u find trouble. You went after another man's property, she told you she was in a relationship yet you pressed harder and coveted another man's girl. You broke the guy code man. Now from your story clearly, she left him to be your own according to you and you never for once stopped to ask yourself how the love she had for her supposed ex boyfriend just died immediately and she became yours? Guy the love never died. Na you be their mugu. They used you and Yes you are reaping the fruits of your covetous nature. Enjoy! 6 months Fiance ko, na so e easy!
You are right,
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:36am On May 03, 2018
Love her more and give her more money grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by zudozz: 4:04am On May 03, 2018
any girl that cheats on you once would still cheat again
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:08am On May 03, 2018
conjugal disaster loading..... embark on a detour asap!

#I've been there, done that.

#man-up!... don't be a cunt!

...wife that Bleep-about at your peril!
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by adamsumale(m): 4:10am On May 03, 2018
Its a case of "Even your boo get a boo" ...Baba pyante. Cut out...end that shitty relationship.. Period.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 4:12am On May 03, 2018
I won't even marry a Nigerian to start with

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by famosh: 4:15am On May 03, 2018
Marry her! She's the one for you! Just learn to tolerate her cheating when it happens (at least, you've forgiven her once before) because love covereth all things! Shalom!
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by ebere100: 4:18am On May 03, 2018
NLevents:
You can not say you love someone without trusting them smiley

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0

You can love without trusting sir.
You earn trust. You can see a person and you fall in love immediatly. Have u not heard the word " Love at first sight"
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Tiffbuxas: 5:30am On May 03, 2018
Olalan:
As saddening as this might be i think your girl is cheating on you, you have two options either you dump her and look for love elsewhere or you continue with a lying and cheating partner.
But you must know the FACT that girls like this don't change even after marriage.
I don't think I have anything else to add other than the choice is yours
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by majorbravo: 5:42am On May 03, 2018
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Sanchase: 5:58am On May 03, 2018
Buy her a Porsche.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Sarah20A(f): 6:00am On May 03, 2018
oga70563:
Bro, the moment you know that women are not faithful the better for you. I myself knows how many women who claims to be in a relationship that I fuucck and press and funny enough the mumuu girls would be giggling.

The funniest ones are the married ones who would tell me how shiitty and disgusting their husbands are. The moment I begin to hear this stories from married wives, I begin to make my moves by kissing and grabbing their titttties, then you begin to hear them moan stop!!! But would never stop you
keep fucking people's wives,karma is a bitch sad even madam will Bleep the hell out of ur own
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Tiffbuxas: 6:04am On May 03, 2018
zudozz:
any girl that cheats on you once would still cheat again
... But this time more discreetly grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by ABbless(m): 6:09am On May 03, 2018
Even If you can seize her phone, can you seize her puna? you can change her lines but you obviously can't change her mind.. Bros fi le!! Leave it!! Unless you want hypertension to be the cause of your early demise

Note: Never trust any lady that leaves a man to be with you, she would leave you for another and another for another.. For Whatever reason she deems justified.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by victorioushands: 6:13am On May 03, 2018
Sorry bro. Your post shows that you have not fallen for a cheating women before. Well, let this be your lesson. No matter how much you love her, break it, hurt a while, and learn. You cannot get any validation from us just because you call her your fiancée and are in love with her. She will destroy you. Leave her and then never really put your trust in any man - let alone a woman; it's self-destructive.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by emperorblog(m): 6:19am On May 03, 2018
Visit us today for,cool,and,interesting story
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Yankiss(m): 6:23am On May 03, 2018
IFNOTGOD:
U GOT WHAT u deserve

I met my fiancee for 6months now n when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own(guess u were happy n feeling strong den)

karma is a bitch

u broke off anoda persons relationship thinking u will enjoy urs guy girls have more dan one boo but never b d cause of anybody's breakup

u felt happy

guy when u collected d babe did u call us or did u pity d guy

i once begged a guy to leave my babe he refused n he said i should man up i manned up less dan one month d girl came back begging n d guy called n i told him to man up n bear d pain even though am no longer with d bae but am happy

my advice is never rejoice at d misfortune of others d wind can blow in any direction.

return d gf to d owner n have peace
Who is the owner here? A person who paid her bride price or who? None of them is the owner. Easy come easy go. She fell in cheaply and had to go cheaply too. Until a girl marries, she is like a cloth in the market place. I will kick her ass off if I were the guy.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by gaby(m): 6:30am On May 03, 2018
First things first...

Do not and i repeat, do not let the fact that you have introduced her to your parents, and they liked her , or allow whatever anyone else might think, be your deciding factor or else bro, you'll continually keep getting turned around like a barbers chair even after marriage,and she'll always use it to her advantage...and blackmail will be the name.

Do not care or bother what anyone might think about you.If your guts tells you it ain't right,bro move on,because it always ever isn't right.
Talking from experience and that'll be my next book.

click on my signature to finding Europe through Africa's Deserts and Seas-The Perils,Triumphs and Karma
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Penistrate: 6:31am On May 03, 2018
Stay away from that girl!
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Lotechi(m): 6:32am On May 03, 2018
Being in love without being logical is simply stupidity. Nevertheless, you can push the logic bar a little farther than usual. Stay woke guys!
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Lotechi(m): 6:37am On May 03, 2018
DonHummer:
Am I the only one who doesn't have all these relationship problems. The only thing that is permitted to stress my mind is how to make more money.
My broda any girl who cheats on you is likely to cheat again and again.
Tell your self the truth and move on...

you are not alone bro. It beats my imagination how a guy would think that relationship is healthier than making more money.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Acidosis(m): 6:40am On May 03, 2018
Rule No. 1: Never date/marry a woman that is yet to get over her ex.

Nothing is more draining than that. It is a complete waste of time and a disgusting exercise.

Quit now that you can. You're going to waste your time if you decide to continue. You can't take her mind off her ex by changing her lines, her phones, or buying her expensive gifts, so don't even bother. Your sanity is priority here. If you don't know what to do with your time, buy popcorn, get new movies, sit your ars.e down and watch.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Favor99(m): 6:41am On May 03, 2018
userplainly:
Buhari is a wicked corrupt terrorist but anybody that feels America has our best interest at heart is joking! DON'T FORGET NIGERIA IS A THREAT TO WHITE SUPREMACY!....... NIGERIA IS THE STRONGEST BLACK NATION ON EARTH AND THE LARGEST BLACK ONLY NATION!... if Nigeria can succeed as a nation then blacks will believe in themselves! I'm no racist but the White power cannot let that happen! we are a walking time bomb! especially the Muslim north! there's nothing to gain from killings and violence! you can't kill the whole nation! you don't have valuable resources that the country depends on! SO WHY THE KILLINGS?........ Christians should never allow foreign countries spoil our hearts!... At first I vex too o! but wen I sidan look our position, NA SENSE WE NEED TO FOLLOW UP THESE WHITE PEOPLE OR ELSE WE'LL BE LIKE RWANDA AND C.A.R...... where Americans will come n be testing their new weapons! it will be a shame to the black race if we fail....please edit, copy n pass this message on Facebook, Twitter, whatsapp or I.G....... let everyone know what the white really think of us...let those joking Politicians realize we are not out of the woods yet!!!!!!
Yea white folks are incredibly racist. They haven't changed one bit, they just hide it better now. They do everything to put down Africa and
keep blacks down. If you look closely every time you see a picture of an African or Africa the white media photoshop it to look unappealing.
Ive noticed this. They do this all of the time, and its gotten worse. Somehow they've also infiltrated the Nigerian media to.

They like to paint Africans in a terrible image.

They do subtle things but very effective things to put us down. The whites, believe me are not our friends and they are no good.
They always try and divide and pit different black groups against each other.

If you go on social media and look at videos where the whites commented on Africans you'll see how hateful and racist they are. You'll see their true nature.
Beware of these people, they're no good. They're very cunning and crafty

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by isybeke(f): 6:42am On May 03, 2018
Let her go, she's not ready to settle down with u.......even if u still get married she will continue to go back to her ex
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by jacyhelen(f): 6:44am On May 03, 2018
Confidant010:
I met my fiancee for 6months now and when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own.

I later found out that she went back and Bleep with her ex again. When I found this out through the picture her ex posted in his timeline, she then admitted that she did it because she didn't know I was serious about the relationship and promised never to do it again. I pardoned her and ceased her connection with him by buying her new lines, except her glo line, which is linked to her account though she knew his number off head.

On Saturday she told me that she wants to go and see her parents, when I called her line throughout this afternoon it wasn't going through, when I finally got her online she told me that she just decided to switch off her phone, and the way she sounded, my instinct told me that she was with another man n I saw a text message by another man asking her when she's coming home.

Pls friends what should I do because I love her and she claims to love me too and I have already introduced her to my people and they all like her.

Pls your noble advice is of utmost importance nw, thanks.

Ex destroys more R/L and Marriages than satan him self..
Keep fuckkking her when you are done,talk a walk,,some day she will come to u as en ex.
She is addicted to EX syndrome!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by kilojoDesigns: 6:44am On May 03, 2018
NLevents:

Lol, life ain't Hollywood...don't buy into all those corny ish, love is/can be very complicated. am sure he really loves her, I would be sad if she's just another ho.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:45am On May 03, 2018
Done get into married u would regret for the rest of ur life. You don't need a prophet to read the hand writing on the wall. Bro run 4 ur life
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by wizod(m): 6:48am On May 03, 2018
i had a similar case, i found out dat she refused to change after series of warnings and i made her my intimacy gadget though without her notice even till date. One day she wil see me wedding card, why not do likewise.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by ghuzy01: 6:50am On May 03, 2018
Perspectives:
Damn, you are on the wrong lane.

The obvious:

1. You are in love with her
2. She is a loosed girl
3. She has too many guys in her life
4. You are the cool and emotional type
5. You desperately want her to yourself.

What will happen if you don't do something

1. She will mess up your head
2. You will loose your joy
3. She will keep apologizing
4. She will never change
5. You will eventually wish you never met her

What you should do

1. Man up and dump her straight
2. Don't listen to her apology
3. Don't let her use your family and friends to manipulate you
4. Stay away from relationships for now
5. Learn emotional intelligence
Prof baba!!!
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by expert234: 6:53am On May 03, 2018
NLevents:

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0

You can't trust someone that doesn't live a trustworthy life.

Trust is Earned; it doesn't come automatically.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Is04970: 6:58am On May 03, 2018
QUIT the bleeping relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lawyer Shares Before And After Photos Of Herself / Bridal Squad Puts Backsides On Display, As Groomsman Checks Them Out (pics) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.