Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (75252 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by isidiwent: 10:47pm On May 02, 2018
Are you addicted to heartbreak

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by OsuGanja(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2018
The best advise is never to take advice
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Lordwheez(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2018
Just fuc# the biatch and walk away

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by JoshMedia: 10:47pm On May 02, 2018
Mistake
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by CSTR1003: 10:47pm On May 02, 2018
A fiancee is almost a wife o. She is no longer a mere girlfriend.

How can you condone suspicions of infidelity in someone who is almost your wife. ?

The things some men allow is just mind boggling.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 02, 2018
I blame APC for PDP misfortune.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2018
Dump her ass or live with the consequences.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by pyyxxaro: 10:48pm On May 02, 2018
embarassed

Put Magu on her

That's all undecided
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by clems88(m): 10:48pm On May 02, 2018
That's ur cup of kunu.
All I know is that liverpool are in finals cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by saintol(m): 10:48pm On May 02, 2018
Play along with her. In due course, give her the ballistic missiles. Sikena!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by wristbangle: 10:50pm On May 02, 2018
This thing called marriage is not something one should ignore the red signals when it keeps pointing at you no matter how little it is in a relationship and also shouldn't allow emotions becloud his or her sense of reasoning.

I believe no one is perfect but there are certain flaws once ignored or complacent about it may lead to severe consequences in future.

Dear OP, she is a serial cheat and seriously messing up your head by using your family and hers' acceptance to cage you. Use your common sense and act fast like a man.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by fasho01(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2018
It baffles me how adultz who are capable of deciding to settle down on their on violation, are not capable of making decisions in cases as glaring as this..

Probably 'love' messes with the reasoning faculty.. It sure does.

Please quit asking and send her packing..
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by na2016: 10:51pm On May 02, 2018
[/b]If all you wrote here are true, I will strongly advice you to URGENTLY QUIT that relationship, it willnot lead to anywhere. I am married and I know what I am saying.

If at inception, it is like this, when you marry, she maybe bringing men to bleep her in your house.[b]

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Remix10(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2018
My brother better call it quits before you will start hearing the name of her ex, during ur bleep sessions, nothing annoys and irritates me than a woman who tell lies...Her ex is giving her the Jujube.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 02, 2018
Confidant010:
I met my fiancee for 6months now and when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own.

This was were I stopped reading. Babe snatcher. Serves you right.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by crafteck(m): 10:52pm On May 02, 2018
I laugh at blind trust crew, if shes not worth it, leave her biko, dont die young, if you dont, be prepared to share,
and do paternity tests

NLevents:
You can not say you love someone without trusting them smiley

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Skmoda(m): 10:52pm On May 02, 2018
Ugogabriel:
Do more research on her and if u find out she is not trust worthy, then you have to quit her without telling her. Just get a new gal and call it a quit with her
you damn right....
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Pat081: 10:53pm On May 02, 2018
I dnt knw why some guys use to carry love matter 4dia head send her away n do u know dat high blood pressure drugs is high too so please think about ur family members

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by faithfull18(f): 10:53pm On May 02, 2018
You need to see my signature.. wink
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nazaretha1(m): 10:54pm On May 02, 2018
Go to the nearest chemist and buy tramadol or rephnol. Bleep that her wandering pussy in the most wickedly manner, give her 10k to repair her damaged pussy then dump her.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by mayskit4luv(m): 10:55pm On May 02, 2018
Next

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by frugal(m): 10:55pm On May 02, 2018
lipsrsealed
No comment.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Skmoda(m): 10:55pm On May 02, 2018
you need ask yourself....can I share my woman with another man? if yes, go ahead and marry her but if not call it quit or "jejely" get another babe without louding it.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by DUBZ17(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2018
Run away as fast as you can, � mehn tho song make sense o, see you better leave now, you can see the hand writing on the wall now, and its written boldly my guy before you end up seriously heart damage, leave now, it has happened to me before o, now I no trust any girl that said those words to me anymore.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by spiritedtete: 10:56pm On May 02, 2018
From the look of things... this guy is already inscure... even from the pool of advise he is getting... he won't have the ball to dump her. I pity your marriage 5 years from now. You will so wish you can turn back the hands of time.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by RSVP: 10:56pm On May 02, 2018
GreenArrow1:
Mtschew! Person just win 42 million Naira for this same NL just now now. Na fiancé matter una dey yarn!

Are you serious shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Seun360(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2018
oga70563:
Bro, the moment you know that women are not faithful the better for you. I myself knows how many women who claims to be in a relationship that I Bleep and press and funny enough the mumuu girls would be giggling.

The funniest ones are the married ones who would tell me how shiitty and disgusting their husbands are. The moment I begin to hear this stories from married wives, I begin to make my moves by kissing and grabbing their titttties, then you begin to hear them moan stop!!! But would never stop you

Mr man, i will advice you desist from married women.

my 10kobo.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by GreenArrow1(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2018
RSVP:

Are you serious shocked shocked shocked

With 100 Naira fa!
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by vicben27(m): 10:59pm On May 02, 2018
trust a woman at ur own peril. most of them are cheats! talking frm experience once they are not around you they can be on top of another man and still be answering ur call my NYSC days thought me alot about this lieing bitches! l crewed a few now karma as catched up wit me am always having this feeling my boo is cheating thou she can swear wit her entire generation she aint. fear women! lesson never crew many of this bitches because ur brain will be telling you they are all the same wen you get to know how flity some are!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 02, 2018
Confidant010:
I met my fiancee for 6months now and when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own.

I later found out that she went back and Bleep with her ex again. When I found this out through the picture her ex posted in his timeline, she then admitted that she did it because she didn't know I was serious about the relationship and promised never to do it again. I pardoned her and ceased her connection with him by buying her new lines, except her glo line, which is linked to her account though she knew his number off head.

On Saturday she told me that she wants to go and see her parents, when I called her line throughout this afternoon it wasn't going through, when I finally got her online she told me that she just decided to switch off her phone, and the way she sounded, my instinct told me that she was with another man n I saw a text message by another man asking her when she's coming home.

Pls friends what should I do because I love her and she claims to love me too and I have already introduced her to my people and they all like her.

Pls your noble advice is of utmost importance nw, thanks.

Try not to find out.

If u meet woman u want to marry, Marry her n stop wasting time.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 02, 2018
The world is divided into 2 types of people, Masochist and Sadist. guess where you fit in ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by ZZ22: 11:00pm On May 02, 2018
The girl bu ukwu nnu. Leave her to flex away her life since she is not ready to settle down as a wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.