Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (41072 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:30pm On May 05, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol im just saying if you love your echo chamber stay away from internet, nobody is here to massage your fragile ego, I can quote you time and time over again, deal with it.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by shugamummy: 6:00am On May 06, 2018
andergirl:

Am not against a lady being financially stable too,and personally I detest ladies with fish brains that have nothing else to offer except their body,my point is that the guy made it sound as if ,the lady must perform his house chores for him,I mean who does that, is he also performing his manly duties by providing everything the lady needs? Relationship is give and take, and personally am against visiting guys and performing wifely duties for him,both bedwise and chorewise. Go and ask some ladies that have been doing that since 1990 for some guys,they are still unmarried,yet the guys have used them up and down,left and right,inside and outside,nothing left. Doing house chores for a boyfriend is no guarantee for marriage. What would be would be,what is yours is yours,what works for A would definitely not work for B.

You contradicted ursef right there. You say it's give and take,its obvious the guy has provided food and possibly tfare,if I may ask,what did the bitch provide in return for this small gesture other than shaking her ass back home.... meanwhile for a piece of advice,you are still single,better change this ur standoff that you can't offer any man anything till u wear the ring,cos that's how men will continue to regard u as not being wife material. This guy expectations is not out of the moon and if u read guys comments they simply recommend dumping the gold digger and going in search,thereby increasing the population of our single ladies. Remember babes in their 17s and 20s are maturing daily. Men can't at time of marriage see a succulent babe in her 20s and prefer to settle down with 30s babe. Especially mark my word especially if the succulent babe adds this house chores to the scorecard. The competition got really tougher babe and we need to embrace reality
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by ubunja(m): 6:07am On May 06, 2018
shugamummy:

You contradicted ursef right there. You say it's give and take,its obvious the guy has provided food and possibly tfare,if I may ask,what did the bitch provide in return for this small gesture other than shaking her ass back home.... meanwhile for a piece of advice,you are still single,better change this ur standoff that you can't offer any man anything till u wear the ring,cos that's how men will continue to regard u as not being wife material. This guy expectations is not out of the moon and if u read guys comments they simply recommend dumping the gold digger and going in search,thereby increasing the population of our single ladies. Remember babes in their 17s and 20s are maturing daily. Men can't at time of marriage see a succulent babe in her 20s and prefer to settle down with 30s babe. Especially mark my word especially if the succulent babe adds this house chores to the scorecard. The competition got really tougher babe and we need to embrace reality
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by jaksmillioniar: 12:35am On Jun 05, 2018
LivingFree:

Jaksmillioniar, is this you blogging lies to belong grin

You married? You still compose words like a toddler but you still have sense grin grin grin

god purnish u der why blog rubbish abut me
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by cris07(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
YTderin:
Lool. My sister The ones wey we don wash nko... Wife material kill am true true. Radarada!
hello derin....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.