Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (41078 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:46am On May 04, 2018
shugamummy:

Ohh now I get your point. So because your probability that some babes did such and such before and got dumped,therefore subsequent doings of such should be abhorred by babes right. What if u meet a new guy and he tells u,babe I ain't giving u no money cos all the babes I sent money to before u all got bleeped by so and so other men,you will come back here to masturbate how the man should grow up. Could you find a way to grow up babe. When the table is turned like this babes usually come out their holes to masturbate. While the hell do u think she should be allowed to visit again to see if she will repeat same thing. My dear no second chance for such babe in a man house.
you only read the dumping part of it. Some didn't cook or do laundry but are best wives. You can't say because a babe didn't do it then she's bad. And I don't expect money from guys simply because we are dating. He should use the money to employ a house keeper if he's giving me money to do his chore
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by XhosaNostra(f): 11:50am On May 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Definitely, I'll cook for my visitor. It depends on our level of friendship if we'll cook together and I'll just cook for you. Courtesy demands you'll clean up your mess. I don't know for others but that's how I was brought up.

@ allowing your first visitor to your kitchen. My dear, it depends on the vibe after all. If we've been chatting for months and we eventually meet, what do we need protocol for? I don't allow people I'm not comfortable with to my house. Most of my female friends, once they come, we're cooking together.

End of story. It's called earning your keep or pitching in. You can't expect to be waited on hand & foot. Show gratitude for someone else's hospitality by doing the least you can do under the circumstances. It's not much.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by XhosaNostra(f): 11:54am On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

Xhosa where have you been..

I thought you and lionezza are under/on ban cheesy

I've been around, reading through. Sometimes there's nothing to say smiley
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by makydebbie(f): 11:56am On May 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

End of story. It's called earning your keep or pitching in. You can't expect to be waited on hand & foot. Show gratitude for someone else's hospitality by doing the least you can do under the circumstances. It's not much.
Exactly. I don't how hard it is to understand.
Especially if it's the first time, how do you want me to invite you over to come and make a mess you'll not clean? Am I santa-claus or something? Na wa oh.
People don't understand little things like this matter, it's a subtle way of saying thanks for having me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by ImaIma1(f): 11:57am On May 04, 2018
She will do all the chores and he will still go and marry someone else.

I don't advise any lady to do chores in a guy's house. Just wash the plates you use. He cannot leave dirty kitchen, dirty clothes for you to come and do to prove that you are wife material.

If it is that one, abeg it is better to remain girlfriend material.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:58am On May 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Definitely, I'll cook for my visitor. It depends on our level of friendship if we'll cook together and I'll just cook for you. Courtesy demands you'll clean up your mess. I don't know for others but that's how I was brought up.

@ allowing your first visitor to your kitchen. My dear, it depends on the vibe after all. If we've been chatting for months and we eventually meet, what do we need protocol for? I don't allow people I'm not comfortable with to my house. Most of my female friends, once they come, we're cooking together.
your level of friendship matters. Op said the babe visited for the first time. He didn't tell us how long they be known each other. And How long she stayed in his house. So let's not argue over this anymore. It's like a philosophical argument that doesn't ever end. Even generations to come will still argue over it.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by XhosaNostra(f): 12:04pm On May 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Exactly. I don't how hard it is to understand.
Especially if it's the first time, how do you want me to invite you over to come and make a mess you'll not clean? Am I santa-claus or something? Na wa oh.
People don't understand little things like this matter, it's a subtle way of saying thanks for having me.

Yes!

Some people will never get it, because like you said, we're products of different upbringing. Unless told otherwise, you cannot just put up your feet & relax in someone's house without lending a helping hand in some way. Don't you feel uncomfortable watching someone else run around trying to cater to you? The least you can do is clean up afterwards! Simple.
To each their own, I guess. Shrugs.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by kremlin01(m): 12:06pm On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:
and the ones that have been washing and cleaning nko?where did you keep them?
aren't they now call exes?
stupid lazy old fool,see how dirty and shabby his kitchen looks,tomorrow this one go open mouth deh curse girls with smelly pussy.

idiotic fool.
wife material kill you there.

Your prayer point should be "God please give me sense"
I bet you are either single or in an unhealthy relationship.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 04, 2018
For the first time? Haba don't be too quick to judge naa.

For the first time, she's like a guest, you should have conclude when it's the third time she's coming without doing the dish, that's if she is the one that cook.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by makydebbie(f): 12:12pm On May 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes!

Some people will never get it, because like you said, we're products of different upbringing. Unless told otherwise, you cannot just put up your feet & relax in someone's house without lending a helping hand in some way. Don't you feel uncomfortable watching someone else run around trying to cater to you? The least you can do is clean up afterwards! Simple.
To each their own, I guess. Shrugs.

Exactly. Till today, if my mum and I go to visit her friend, she doesn't need to tell me to wash our plates before I do it. That's how she trained us. To each their own jare.
Have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:14pm On May 04, 2018
deafeyez:

As you have rightly said at the bolded, hence I opted to cook and do all other things by myself, am no lazy Nigerian youth. Not too good to conclude early, but the first impressions you put in my house on your first visit goes a long way of deciding on your fate. However, for you not cooking on your first visit is purely on your own believe and would always be over written in some circumstances which I believe you agree to.
My own is, for those who think that a babe you cook on a first visit, if she fails to do so make sure you don't let her into your house again if that's what makes her a good babe to you. Don't force anyone into doing so simply because you think that's the thing that will make her different from others. I've also learn not to conclude that someone is this or that from the first impression. First impression syndrome has made people to pretend. And me I don't like faking what im not. I tell you whatvi can do and what I can't do. If you are not okay with me go out there and look for what you want.
I'm not against cooking and cleaning, I'm against making it look as if cooking and cleaning is what makes one good or bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Elliot2(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2018
These things r not new! But when the table turns,guys don't even think twice before helping cos he is drunk in lust. If it were to be a guy visiting his gf for d first time, he will help her put on the generator without feeling used; he will help her carry the water if she were going to coming from the tap,e.t.c. I have had my clothes drenched in sweat when helping my gf's sister offload her goods she bought from the market. I didn't feel like some slave! Someone doesn't have to be your ur brother,sister,parents,uncle,bf or husband,before you show your good upbringing and manners! This new wave of feminism have all the sanity in the world on the table!
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by delishpot: 12:19pm On May 04, 2018
OP, She has not made up her mind about dating you EOD
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 04, 2018
I clean as I go and i clean what I need to use and what I have used... If I cook in your kitchen, I will clean it. If I sleep in the bed, I will make it and if I use the toilet, I will clean it after MY use.

To clean anything else is madness. There's good manners but all this wify material tests no work on me. If your home is too dirty for me to relax in and I have to clean it ALL in order to feel at home, then I'll go home and feel at home.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 04, 2018
papauju:
my opinion
1, she don't do that at home
2,you did not satisfied her sexualy

Number 2 is the reason grin

After Good D the spirit to cook and clean just takes over

If you know, you know cheesy
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Respect55(m): 12:50pm On May 04, 2018
bizza45:
~girlfriend not wife oo, were u expecting her to do your house chores for u.. baba employ a house help and stop ranting on Twitter ... if u do it yourself will ur hand fall down[s][/s]
People like u are the reason some girls are still single at 48
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Respect55(m): 12:56pm On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:
[/s]
trash trash trash.
take your respect to the kitchen by doing the needful.keep your kitchen neat,sweep and scrub.
don't be a lazy youth.

so long she's your girlfriend and not wife, you have no reason whatsoever to complain about not being birthed,brushed or cooked for.Dafuq,what are you guys turning ladies into??

is she your slave or your Nanny?
Na so una go dey turn to warlords online and face harsh realities thereafter

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by ireneidiva(f): 1:01pm On May 04, 2018
ybalogs:
Not washing your plate definitely shouldn't make all her other qualities fade just like that. That's the power of little things though. I would have asked her to if she wouldn't on her own volition and if she refuses afterwards with good reasons, fine and good otherwise that could be the end of that relationship.
You would ask your girlfriend to wash your dirty dishes she met in your house? Oh Lord. How were some people raised?
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Omzie(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:
[/s]
trash trash trash.
take your respect to the kitchen by doing the needful.keep your kitchen neat,sweep and scrub.
don't be a lazy youth.

so long she's your girlfriend and not wife, you have no reason whatsoever to complain about not being birthed,brushed or cooked for.Dafuq,what are you guys turning ladies into??

As a guy, when I go visiting my friends, they offer food as usual. After eating, I feel uncomfortable when I’m not allowed to go drop the dishes in the kitchen and wash them myself. It’s only if the host is persistent that I don’t go to the kitchen that I’ll permit my dish to be taken and cleaned up by someone else.

Now back to the matter, the girl went over, they had drinks and food, hence she had a hand in the kitchen litter. If she helped in packing the stuff to the kitchen and left em there, then that’s a no-no! The least she could have done to earn some respect was to do her dishes while having the courtesy of doing the guys dishes too. But, if the guy was the one that carted all those junk to the kitchen, well he can’t blame the girl, as he said, it was the girl’s first time there, some girls are rather restrictive when in an environment for the first time. So they would just play the guest until they become very familiar with that environment.

Well I guess there are different angles to see this though.

Personally, if a girl comes over to my place for the first time and she starts cleaning and doing stuff, well, it would be weird to me, more like she’s trying hard to please me or something which I’m not a fan of.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by phlamesG: 1:08pm On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:
and the ones that have been washing and cleaning nko?where did you keep them?
aren't they now call exes?
stupid lazy old fool,see how dirty and shabby his kitchen looks,tomorrow this one go open mouth deh curse girls with smelly pussy.

idiotic fool.
wife material kill you there.

You're not smart

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by gwama: 1:10pm On May 04, 2018
Did you invite her to do the dishes and cleaning? angry angry
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by youngsahito(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
You are not a husband material yourself. You are simply dirty and lazy. Don't blame it on an innocent girl.
so who should be blame ooo? after cooking 4 d gal
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by unyted(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2018
Try and be humble young lady. You don't talk like this. Express yourself in a calm manner. There really is nothing wrong in a lady cleaning a guy's place. What the guy did wrong was to come publicly to announce it.
Preshy561:

bla bla bla shiit.
You think it's everyone that's even interested in that marriage balderdash you use to get some women to their knees?

what of the ones that did the washing nonsense?where are they now?
exes right? to hell with him and his wife material nonsense.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by unyted(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2018
Very proud and aggressive. One of the reasons why marriages fail is because some ladies are too proud and never submissive.

Ladies listen, your husband is the head of the house (CEO). You are the house manager. Try and be respectful.
phlamesG:

You're not smart

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by ibkayee(f): 1:32pm On May 04, 2018
Cleaning up would’ve been a nice gesture but she isn’t under obligation unless she contributed to it. Guy made it an issue by acting entitled.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Reelmii: 1:52pm On May 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Don't mind these bïtches.. Most Nigerian girls no worth am at all. All they want is to reap what they didn't sow.
let us assume that the so called gf did the dishes and got a car then she came here to say that her boyfriend bought her a car because she did his dishes, I swear with my lifr all the girls in dis forum will turn dishwashers because they want their bf to buy them a car too

after they will be asking why guys are not yet marry, the guy should just turn her to side chic make him no even ask her why she no do am wen he sees the right girl then he can give the idiot his IV

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Gangster1ms: 2:10pm On May 04, 2018
Reelmii:
let us assume that the so called gf did the dishes and got a car then she came here to say that her boyfriend bought her a car because she did his dishes, I swear with my lifr all the girls in dis forum will turn dishwashers because they want their bf to buy them a car too

after they will be asking why guys are not yet marry, the guy should just turn her to side chic make him no even ask her why she no do am wen he sees the right girl then he can give the idiot his IV
I swear mehn.. these are the kind of bïtches u just fvck and nothing more.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by fucktoto: 2:12pm On May 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:

I like you now cool

Gangster1ms:

U get sense.. i like you too now

irony of life..

those two ladies you quoted (makydebbie and xhosanostra) are not nigerians, so you can't expect them to have the same mentality with our home-based, feminists-wannabe lazy girls who sit all day at home with their phones browsing the social media in search of gossips and men to insult.

and you know the funniest part? these ones might even be the tough types of girls with zero tolerance for alpha males whereas our online chihuahuas are the quiet and submissive bedroom side chicks and potential baby mamas. look, i'm telling you the truth...i've met a couple of these girls here in real life and have learned not to take them seriously.

cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Kennydoc(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:
[/s]
trash trash trash.
don't be a lazy youth.

Let me share a little personal experience with you. I once dated a girl who never cooked anytime I went to her house. Her only attempt at cooking for me was the day she fried plantain and yam. That day, I volunteered to assist her in the kitchen. I washed dishes for her (obviously, I wasn't her slave).
This same girl came to my house a number of times. During those visits, I will prepare food for both of us to eat, and thereafter, she will be pressing her phone while I go and wash off the dishes. This happened for about 4 or 5 times, I didn't talk. Finally, when I couldn't take it again, I complained about her attitude, and she took offence. A host of other things happened and at the end, I realised it was an error being with her. I called it quits in just 2 months. My only regret is why I even started off with her.
If you love someone, assisting them in tasks you can carry out wouldn't be a burden. One of the 5 love languages is acts of service. That is one of the ways you win the heart of someone you love. You 'serve' (assist, help, carry out tasks) not because you're a slave but because you love.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Gangster1ms: 2:31pm On May 04, 2018
fucktoto:

irony of life..

those two ladies you quoted (makydebbie and xhosanostra) are not nigerians, so you can't expect them to have the same mentality with our home-based, feminists-wannabe lazy girls who sit all day at home with their phones browsing the social media in search of gossips and men to insult.

and you know the funniest part? these ones might even be the tough types of girls with zero tolerance for alpha males whereas our online chihuahuas are the quiet and submissive bedroom side chicks and potential baby mamas. look, i'm telling you the truth...i've met a couple of these girls here in real life and have learned not to take them seriously.

cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by CastedAyo: 2:31pm On May 04, 2018
mmb:
OP (castedayo), I am also dissapointed in reading your English.

Check your writeup

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.