Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (41083 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Gangster1ms: 10:03am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:

he shouldn't be a lazy youth.
what happened to his legs and hands?
can't he work for it.

turning ladies to kitchen instruments.
Any guy wey go marry you don enter one chance!
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Preshy561(f): 10:05am On May 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Any guy wey go marry you don enter one chance!
abi.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Nobody: 10:05am On May 04, 2018
blakky97:
my brother just leave them. life is a two way coin. i gave my corper neighbour my kitchen key to take water anytime she likes because the kitchen is seperate from the main house, i came back home to find she fetched my water and washed my plates. i felt so much obligated to her. i asked her what she wanted to do after service, she said fish farming. i permitted her to practice it on my land for free. if i even have money, i will dig the holes, cement it, do borehole and even help her buy the fingerlings for a start. hope i lay my hands on good cash before she is through. thats how life works.
i just tire for some people reasoning. I on my own part, I do my dishes myself. I don’t wait for my partner to do it. I don’t even expect her to do my dishes and laundry’s. But if she feels or say she’s not doing anything at my house because we ain’t married yet, tell me why I will take her serious? Later they all be complaining no husband material out there, while they have zero wife materials to show.

All these isn’t about getting married to her at the end. It’s about showing what you can do, what you can offer before and after marriage, showing your home training.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by thunderbabs: 10:06am On May 04, 2018
bizza45:
girlfriend not wife oo, were u expecting her to do your house chores for u.. baba employ a house help and stop ranting on Twitter ... if u do it yourself will ur hand fall down

See dz one oo.. No be frm gf tinz u get to realize if she's wifeable? shocked abi wife jus dey fall from heaven for a man ni?
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:08am On May 04, 2018
shugamummy:

Am not arguing with you. The point is we arranged with one of our guys then to help to scatter his room and turn the kitchen upside down when his babe was about visiting. We better. He stated that the babe will arrange everything before taking her seat. We doubted and put 1k each,3 guys....Omo the babe dropped her handbag when she arrived..... Hugged the guy and went about arranging the bed,then to kitchen while she was asking if there is something edible in that house,she saw the kitchen and cleaned all fucking stuff while getting the food ready. I tell you,we were marvelled and today that family is happy. How about if we witnessed this kind of gesture and I have you visit me,i cooked for you and you enjoyed and carried your fucking ass back. I assure you you will never step into that house again
This your guy's babe, was that her first visit? And all the babes that did that to guys, did they end up together? Is she the only babe that ever did that to a guy. Besides, I never said a babe shouldn't do that if she wants to. My point it, how would a normal human being be complaining that a bar who vsisted for the first didn't clean up his kitchen? Did he invite the babe to come and clean up his kitchen. Why can't he wait for her to do that again before he comes online to announce it.
At the end of it all, those who will have happy home will have happy homes. You don't expect every girl to be a daintblike your guy's babe. You don't expect every babe to go cleaning for every guy they visit because the one they clean before didn't make the friendship any better.
A guy will still find a reason to dump a girl even if she likes, she should sweep the road leading to his village. Have a nice day. I've got work to do
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by victorian(f): 10:09am On May 04, 2018
Boyfriend who likes to enslave girlfriends,with chores cos they are dating
Smhhh

Last last he will still break her heart and move onto the next babe.

Work wey we do taya, as a single girl, upon that nothing came out of it.
Abeg swerve!

She actually dodged a bullet.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by deafeyez: 10:19am On May 04, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
nothing is mandatory. Do the right thing and forget about what's mandatory.

I believe a lady's attitude depends on her level of exposure and believe.
I had an Igbo girl come to my house. She watched me did everything from cooking to washing of dish and putting my one room to order while she lay on the bed watching African Magic and also telling me to born fuel on my gen from 11 in the morning she came till the following day because she would be watching Zee World and can't sleep without fan. Even as she continues to disrespect me because she is HND?
Last week I had an Akwa Ibom girl come to my house for the first time and cooked so much well that my friends are telling me to hold her down even as we didn't do anything that day.
Nothing like first or not, just the persons involved and how they started.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Gangster1ms: 10:24am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

seems you don't have anything to get yoursel busy with.
Why did u now remove your pic? Yeye cheesy
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Gangster1ms: 10:26am On May 04, 2018
Reelmii:
abeg o, no be from girlfriend u go graduate to wife, some of u ladies here are the ones insulting chioma, calling her gold digger, say she used jazzz on davido, now non of u want to be used full but u want assurance, wat if doing dat dishes alone could make the guy buy her a car too ? little things matter alot in a relationship, davido said he has been dating chioma for five years, if that is true within that five years he had two baby mamas, can any lady here take dat, relationship is meant for matured minds though and not every girl is matured
Don't mind these bïtches.. Most Nigerian girls no worth am at all. All they want is to reap what they didn't sow.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Nobody: 10:27am On May 04, 2018
I hope that lady makes this visit the last visit she will ever make to that house. She should run far away from this op for her own good. All the ladies that did chores for men where have they landed? After all that is said and done, will it end in marriage? Men in general are soooo gullible. A witch can even pass this useless test and show the man pepper after the wedding. After all, the desperate witch has achieved what she has always wanted, MARRIAGE. CHAI! MEN ARE VERY EASY TO DECEIVE. Ladies, if you know you have a very bad character, just try out cooking and cleaning after these gullible men. Before you know it, you will get the ring. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Gangster1ms: 10:35am On May 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Let's assume she left in a hurry & had other things to do for the day.

All this wife material stuff aside, it is a proper thing to do, to tidy up just a little bit if you've slept over at someone's place. It's common decency & courtesy.
Personally, I'd never leave a relative's, a friend's or any house for that matter, without making sure that everything is in order before I leave. It just doesn't feel right to leave a mess behind. That kitchen is not even that dirty, just disorganized. It wouldn't even take more than a few minutes to straighten it out & call it a day. No skin off your back. Some people are taking this "girl power" thing way too far imo. Just clear off a few things, it's the decent thing to do if you've spent the night at someone's house. It takes absolutely nothing from you.
I like you now cool
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Gangster1ms: 10:36am On May 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Na wa oh.

Common sense will tell us that it was the lady and the guy that messed up the kitchen, that's why he expected her to clean it. Obviously he won't solely be the cause of the kitchen being that way. The lady contributed to it.
U get sense.. i like you too now
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Gangster1ms: 10:38am On May 04, 2018
engrelvis:
Thunder fire u .if u want house cleaner go n hire a maid.na yr wife?when boys visit their girlfriend homes do dey do man jobs in d house.boys always looking for excuse to dump girls.is d girls I blame sha.it was nt like dis in d past.every guy now want a live in lover so dat( according to him) he can assess her wifey attributes whereas Na their dick dey do d thinking.v always maintain most youth actions in a relationship r being govern by their dicks.love fire.dey will never agree sha but deep down dey know am saying d truth.luk at what is happening in our campuses today.students living together.d males will just be enjoying free pussy n food all in guise of living as husband n wife.postinor 2 will now b d female companion.in most cases dey will not marry.what is now left is a damage womb.d guy will go n marry another babe.girls wise up
Mr. Man shatap! Woman wrapper. Na ur kind suppose do DNA tests for all him pikin. Goat

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Gangster1ms: 10:42am On May 04, 2018
makydebbie:
True, that's when you know the illiterates among us. When your view doesn't go well with them, you're a feminist.

Then secondly, when a normal guy is having a lady for the first time, trust me he makes sure everywhere is neat even if he's world's dirtiest. I've a brother lol, trust me on this. They're even faster and more dedicated when doing chores.

Now I've looked at the kitchen critically. We've more than two glasses, an empty pizza box, a nylon, some plates.
I'm of the opinion that, this guy went to buy some food and he and the lady messed up the kitchen that way. Not that the guy left it like that knowing he had a visitor. He and the lady made the kitchen that way probably when they were eating and all.

Now, if this was me, I'm naturally a neat person. I can't stand dirt. I'll clean it up. Not because I'm trying to impress but because I CONTRIBUTED TO THE MESS, and I generally can't stand dirt especially the one that I caused. What I'll not take is the guy feeling entitled that I should be washing his dishes all the time. That's when there'll be issues.

This thing is nothing, it doesn't take a thing of you. All these girl power and I don't take shiit nonsense should stop. How can I go to somebody's house, I'll mess the place up and I won't clean it? That's me being dirty. Even when I go visiting a friend for the first time (female) I'll clean if we got the place dirty. What's the big deal? You'll soon understand there's more to life.
I like you times two now grin
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:43am On May 04, 2018
deafeyez:

I believe a lady's attitude depends on her level of exposure and believe.
I had an Igbo girl come to my house. She watched me did everything from cooking to washing of dish and putting my one room to order while she lay on the bed watching African Magic and also telling me to born fuel on my gen from 11 in the morning she came till the following day because she would be watching Zee World and can't sleep without fan. Even as she continues to disrespect me because she is HND?
Last week I had an Akwa Ibom girl come to my house for the first time and cooked so much well that my friends are telling me to hold her down even as we didn't do anything that day.
Nothing like first or not, just the persons involved and how they started.
level of exposure and level of understanding on both sides. I can't do that that for a guy on a first visit. Cook and do all that. I'm very good at it but I can't do it on a fist visit. And again, can't be sleeping over and let the guy do all the chores and cook for me. Sleeping over means you are comfortable enough around the person even to the level of sleeping in the same house with them. So won't let a guy do all that for me.
You burn fuel all night willingly or because you had it. She didn't put a gun on your face to do that. You can't give what you don't have. You know what you want, go for it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Cyberleets: 10:45am On May 04, 2018
a Lotta useless people in here...
a girl came to my house and I cooked, she eat... then spent a night!!
only for her to leave in the morning leaving me to do everything!!
that shows she has no home training!!

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Gangster1ms: 10:46am On May 04, 2018
engrelvis:
my dear u r missing d point n yr integrity.d girl was his guest .he shud take care of her.d attitude of dat guy is a typical Nigerian guy attitude .is nt taking care of house I v issue with.is attitude she must do it otherwise she has failed d wife test.poverty n per pressure has finished our girls
No woman in her right senses will respect u as a man.
Go save up money for transgender surgery.. pussy ass.

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Gangster1ms: 10:53am On May 04, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
They keep crying feminism up and down but still don't know that keeping oneself clean is a personal responsibility. You can't say a woman who thinks you should be clean is a feminist.
A woman who thinks youvshoukd treat your visitor right is a feminist. I don't know what guys are becoming. They don't want to do anything concerning cleanliness but wants someone who is clean.
I bet you the girl saw that the house was dirty and couldn't wait to run away. If you keep your house clean, your visitors will leave it clean when they come. If a visitor comes andbthw house is clean, they may want to pull dear shoes at the door before coming it, but if it's dirty they may not even beat the mud off their shoes before they enter.
See your giraffe face.. you are not even standing on a concrete point. You sound like a crook. This minute u will say the man is dirty, the next minute you say he shouldn't allow the girl to do the dishes they both ate from since it was her first time. Like wtf!

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by bayulll011(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What does this have to do with "exposure" or race? Please keep your inferiority complex to yourself.
Like I said, it's common sense! Anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size, can come to the exact same conclusion.

and your IQ is in an infinite number to understand how thing work.
no worry na small time remain for you,you will be wiser.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by elucydate: 10:54am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:

he shouldn't be a lazy youth.
what happened to his legs and hands?
can't he work for it.

turning ladies to kitchen instruments.

But don't women belong in the kitchen, the toilet and the other room?
According to prez momodu Buhari.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by shugamummy: 10:56am On May 04, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
This your guy's babe, was that her first visit? And all the babes that did that to guys, did they end up together? Is she the only babe that ever did that to a guy. Besides, I never said a babe shouldn't do that if she wants to. My point it, how would a normal human being be complaining that a bar who vsisted for the first didn't clean up his kitchen? Did he invite the babe to come and clean up his kitchen. Why can't he wait for her to do that again before he comes online to announce it.
At the end of it all, those who will have happy home will have happy homes. You don't expect every girl to be a daintblike your guy's babe. You don't expect every babe to go cleaning for every guy they visit because the one they clean before didn't make the friendship any better.
A guy will still find a reason to dump a girl even if she likes, she should sweep the road leading to his village. Have a nice day. I've got work to do

Ohh now I get your point. So because your probability that some babes did such and such before and got dumped,therefore subsequent doings of such should be abhorred by babes right. What if u meet a new guy and he tells u,babe I ain't giving u no money cos all the babes I sent money to before u all got bleeped by so and so other men,you will come back here to masturbate how the man should grow up. Could you find a way to grow up babe. When the table is turned like this babes usually come out their holes to masturbate. While the hell do u think she should be allowed to visit again to see if she will repeat same thing. My dear no second chance for such babe in a man house.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Gangster1ms: 10:59am On May 04, 2018
blakky97:
my brother just leave them. life is a two way coin. i gave my corper neighbour my kitchen key to take water anytime she likes because the kitchen is seperate from the main house, i came back home to find she fetched my water and washed my plates. i felt so much obligated to her. i asked her what she wanted to do after service, she said fish farming. i permitted her to practice it on my land for free. if i even have money, i will dig the holes, cement it, do borehole and even help her buy the fingerlings for a start. hope i lay my hands on good cash before she is through. thats how life works.
Wonderful! There are girls out there that deserve good things but these slay queens don go cause wahala for them. It's hard to trust girls nowadays especially the way they exhibit their attitude on social media. Make baba God lead us to the right ones.. cos I'm ready to die and give all to see that one happy. E no easy and that's why these little things like dish washing matters grin

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by XhosaNostra(f): 11:13am On May 04, 2018
bayulll011:

and your IQ is in an infinite number to understand how thing work.
no worry na small time remain for you,you will be wiser.

I believe so, since I don't need assistance or a nod of acknowledgment to do what I think is best in any given situation.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by blakky97(m): 11:18am On May 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Wonderful! There are girls out there that deserve good things but these slay queens don go cause wahala for them. It's hard to trust girls nowadays especially the way they exhibit their attitude on social media. Make baba God lead us to the right ones.. cos I'm ready to die and give all to see that one happy. E no easy and that's why these little things like dish washing matters grin
exactly mehn. what is in washing dishes? if i visit my friend friends mom and she serves me food, after eating, i go to the kitchen and wash my own and her own. if i visit my elder brother or sister and they have no maid at home, after eating, i wash the dishes. what does it say about me? does it make me inferior? its from humility we get the best out of life. i cannever marry a girl who feels too big to do chores. but yet, if she offers to do it, i will join her whenever necessary and i will carry all her matters on my head.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by zinaunreal(m): 11:18am On May 04, 2018
See wetin plates dey cause for nairaland grin
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by itsmeurLady(f): 11:18am On May 04, 2018
Not because I want to form good girl or wife material but if I see dishes like that I'd def wash it except I didn't go to his kitchen, but if I did and then saw it , I won't ignore, I'd just wash it, wats der? Ehen if he wants to gaan marry another girl that will not do the dishes for him tomorrow, who's the joke on? Me? No it's him Cs I played my part and if the nigga doesn't find me worthy enough to be his wife, then someone else will tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by bizza45: 11:18am On May 04, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

From your comment I know you're probably 16 or 17, you can't be an adult.

hahahahaha bros no bet ur money for that side oo
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by makydebbie(f): 11:34am On May 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:

U get sense.. i like you too now

Gangster1ms:

I like you times two now grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by blakky97(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2018
stupidity:
i just tire for some people reasoning. I on my own part, I do my dishes myself. I don’t wait for my partner to do it. I don’t even expect her to do my dishes and laundry’s. But if she feels or say she’s not doing anything at my house because we ain’t married yet, tell me why I will take her serious? Later they all be complaining no husband material out there, while they have zero wife materials to show.

All these isn’t about getting married to her at the end. It’s about showing what you can do, what you can offer before and after marriage, showing your home training.
you said it all. i dont expect anyone to humble herself for me. i am nobody. so if she does it, i will have to prove to her that i am more humble than her. i will carry her matters on my head like office work. i will travel distances and discomfort myself to fix her problems. i will not hesitate in anything she demands and forgive her for her shortcomings. if i am wealthy, i will buy her a nice car. i dont mind her owning a benz while i use honda EOD till i have money to buy again. she becomes my source of happiness. life is a two way coin.

but on the other way round, if she is too proud to do any thing like that, then fine! we will still be friends but she owes me nothing and i owe her nothing. everything that happens between us will be done following strict rules, agreements and due processes. if she wants to borrow money for instance from me, she will bringba collateral and we go to police station to sign.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by deafeyez: 11:38am On May 04, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
level of exposure and level of understanding on both sides. I can't do that that for a guy on a first visit. Cook and do all that. I'm very good at it but I can't do it on a fist visit. And again, can't be sleeping over and let the guy do all the chores and cook for me. Sleeping over means you are comfortable enough around the person even to the level of sleeping in the same house with them. So won't let a guy do all that for me.
You burn fuel all night willingly or because you had it. She didn't put a gun on your face to do that. You can't give what you don't have. You know what you want, go for it.

As you have rightly said at the bolded, hence I opted to cook and do all other things by myself, am no lazy Nigerian youth. Not too good to conclude early, but the first impressions you put in my house on your first visit goes a long way of deciding on your fate. However, for you not cooking on your first visit is purely on your own believe and would always be over written in some circumstances which I believe you agree to.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by makydebbie(f): 11:42am On May 04, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
So that's how all your visitors do. They mess up your house when they come? I dint think any normal visitor so mess up a clean house. And I don't think any host would allow his visitor to go into their kitchen and was the plate they at in. We are talking about a first time visitor Who has never come to your house. I don't think I would allow a visitor to do that in my house. So eating in your house means messing up the place. You washed the plates cos you wanted to. And the person in quest aas your in law.
Definitely, I'll cook for my visitor. It depends on our level of friendship if we'll cook together and I'll just cook for you. Courtesy demands you'll clean up your mess. I don't know for others but that's how I was brought up.

@ allowing your first visitor to your kitchen. My dear, it depends on the vibe after all. If we've been chatting for months and we eventually meet, what do we need protocol for? I don't allow people I'm not comfortable with to my house. Most of my female friends, once they come, we're cooking together.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Nobody: 11:44am On May 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I believe so, since I don't need assistance or a nod of acknowledgment to do what I think is best in any given situation.

Xhosa where have you been..

I thought you and lionezza are under/on ban cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! / Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.