Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (41074 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by malware: 7:14am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:

lmao.
if I'm the gf,he will even regret it more.

why are some guys lazy like this?

Lolz... Now go and do some chores in your bf's house, he wan comot go office...
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Nobody: 7:17am On May 04, 2018
the guy doesn't have one single sense, girlfriend testing my foot, he wants to reap where he didn't sow. it's not by force.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Nobody: 7:17am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:
and the ones that have been washing and cleaning nko?where did you keep them?
aren't they now call exes?
stupid lazy old fool,see how dirty and shabby his kitchen looks,tomorrow this one go open mouth deh curse girls with smelly pussy.

idiotic fool.
wife material kill you there.

Come madam for your own good. This a public forum the way you dish out hot plates of well garnished insults randomly on here is not good as a woman, even with your picture up there, People are watching and they will surely mark your face not to end up with a woman like you. Now ask yourself with this comment. Will any sane man that sees me on the road talk to me yet alone take me serious for any important thing? Answer is no. Change your attitude madam. Women don't talk anyhow like most men without thinking, a virtuous woman, collect, process and think information before talking. Once again change your attitude.
Have a nice day
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by jonadaft: 7:19am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:

wash kor,wash ni.
dem never born the boy that will order me to do that shiit.
lazy youths everywhere.
Keep deceiving yourself
U don turn feminist now abi?
All the onces wey u wash in the past nkọ?

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Jayuba(m): 7:20am On May 04, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
will u stfu?

She is ur gf,not yet ur wife

do u want her to be ur slave and u will eventually dump her when u are tired of her

my gf even do better but later i got tired of it,it later turn to a stale thing to me.
Sense fall on you.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Preshy561(f): 7:22am On May 04, 2018
Ire2:

Come madam for your own good. This a public forum the way you dish out hot plates of well garnished insults randomly on here is not good as a woman, even with your picture up there, People are watching and they will surely mark your face not to end up with a woman like you. Now ask yourself with this comment. Will any sane man that sees me on the road talk to me yet alone take me serious for any important thing? Answer is no. Change your attitude madam. Women don't talk anyhow like most men without thinking, a virtuous woman, collect, process and think information before talking. Once again change your attitude.
Have a nice day
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

seems you don't have anything to get yoursel busy with.

3 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by empire2017(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2018
wife material kill you there.[/quote] e pain am
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Codes151(m): 7:29am On May 04, 2018
If she invited u to her house, would u clean hers?

Is she ur maid!?

3 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Nobody: 7:31am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

seems you don't have anything to get yoursel busy with.

Don't worry I will see you in shiloh very soon.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Preshy561(f): 7:34am On May 04, 2018
Ire2:

Don't worry I will see you in shiloh very soon.
whatever that means.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Reelmii: 7:35am On May 04, 2018
abeg o, no be from girlfriend u go graduate to wife, some of u ladies here are the ones insulting chioma, calling her gold digger, say she used jazzz on davido, now non of u want to be used full but u want assurance, wat if doing dat dishes alone could make the guy buy her a car too ? little things matter alot in a relationship, davido said he has been dating chioma for five years, if that is true within that five years he had two baby mamas, can any lady here take dat, relationship is meant for matured minds though and not every girl is matured

2 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Reelmii: 7:37am On May 04, 2018
Ire2:

Have a nice day
do u blame her, experience talking guess she is in dat shoes she don wash plate tire and them still leave her, I guess her own problem is her attitude not plate washing
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by eyinjuege: 7:37am On May 04, 2018
Its disgusting to see a man live like a pig because his hands are too heavy to take care of himself.
I hope the girlfriend dumps him

2 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by HaneefahRN(f): 7:39am On May 04, 2018
Wife material equals slave material.

It was her first visit, she didn't sleep over, no mention of if she ate or not but suddenly she is expected to be doing your chores for you. You should have packed out your dirty clothes make she wash.
Yeye dey smell.

4 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Reelmii: 7:40am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:

whatever that means.
so upon all the nonsense wey dey come out of ur mouth u still cant interpret that, u are really not matured
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Preshy561(f): 7:42am On May 04, 2018
Reelmii:
so upon all the nonsense wey dey come out of ur mouth u still cant interpret that, u are really not matured
I have talked too much already,Biko bye.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Preshy561(f): 7:43am On May 04, 2018
Reelmii:
do u blame her, experience talking guess she is in dat shoes she don wash plate tire and them still leave her, I guess her own problem is her attitude not plate washing
abi oo.cheesy
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Reelmii: 7:43am On May 04, 2018
HaneefahRN:

It was her first visit, she didn't sleep over, no mention of if she ate or not but suddenly she is expected to be doing your chores for you. You should have packed out your dirty clothes make she wash.
Yeye dey smell.
madam hav u ever heard that first impression last longer and it matters alot, u think the guy cannot clean his house, wat if he was trying to know the kind of person he plans to Marry, I guess if he had told her that she would be his future wife she would have cleaned up every where like one good person
and yet u wonder y guys are not ready to marry
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Reelmii: 7:46am On May 04, 2018
HaneefahRN:

Yeye dey smell.
first impression matters
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by EmmyDJourno: 7:48am On May 04, 2018
She is a Bleep chic abeggg, how do you go to a guy's place, he hosts you, you eat free food, then you cant even show you can own the Kitchen by cleaning up

5years from now, she would be running from Guru Maharaji to Father Mbaka crusade praying for husband..... Mtchewww

Washing the plate don't make you a slave, it only shows you are good mannered
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by bizza45: 7:51am On May 04, 2018
JAMESOJAY:

Let me take you back before the coming of the Europeans ..do you think a beautiful African women will do this? Just be honest? Our mothers and sisters made the best wives in the world..we worshipped our gods in peace and nothing happened to us

Copying the life style of the Europeans made us forget whom we really are and where we came from.

Now we have lost everything some of are our girls are now wild, lazy and too materialistic..if you can't do it when you are dating when will you get it right when you are married ?

if u can't buy a Porsche when u are dating can u buy it when u are married.... bro am just joking ... I know she ought to have wash d plates

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Nobody: 7:52am On May 04, 2018
Why do some men expect you to be wifely when they have no intentions of wifing you If you like go and mop his entire village,wash and cook for them, he'll still dump your butt and marry Shantel who can't even cook

4 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by grandstar(m): 7:54am On May 04, 2018
bizza45:
girlfriend not wife oo, were u expecting her to do your house chores for u.. baba employ a house help and stop ranting on Twitter ... if u do it yourself will ur hand fall down

It should come natural to a woman when she sees a place untidy she shows either a disdain or an urge to clean it up.

If she truly loves her man, she should naturally want to clean the place up. If she doesn't, one must genuinely need to know. " Is the mess big?" "Are there others living in the house whose gross negligence is responsible for the mess?" etc.

We need to remember that a relationship is the starting block to becoming one. She should start seeing his things as hers. If she does not, then.......
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by summerflame(m): 7:54am On May 04, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
will u stfu?

She is ur gf,not yet ur wife

do u want her to be ur slave and u will eventually dump her when u are tired of her

my gf even do better but later i got tired of it,it later turn to a stale thing to me.
U ain't qualify to be in the categories of men with your myopic state of reasoning... They took that meal together, cleaning it won't kill her... There are some skills and home training that ladies needs to exhibit that will forever earn them a full respect from their man and not the idiotic gibberish u are spewing this morning .... Seriously, if u don't have anything sensible to say, keeping shut would have earn u my respect ...
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by franchasng: 7:55am On May 04, 2018
Lisaflex:
It depends on how it all went down....

First of all, she didn't sleep over 4 you to say she didn't do any chore in the morning before leaving (depends on how early she needs to leave sef).

Secondly, she was visiting for the first time... The only reason i will offer to do the dishes in a boyfriend's house(not sleeping over) I'm visiting for the first time is if i ate food during the time of visit...The dude is even supposed to be gracious enough to refuse the offer, except the girl insists.

If i am a dude and a girlfriend visits me for the first time ,and for no reason goes on a hunting expedition for dirty dishes shocked , i'll definitely find that weird.... I won't be surprised if this same guy in question comes on the internet to blast the girlfriend and girls in general for being a pretentious lot if that happened to be the case.

Finally, I think ladies should have good manners(not restricted to ladies) and also be themselves at all times...It isn't cool to over do things, eg turning yourself into a slave/maid just to impress a boyfriend (everything should be done in moderation).... The truth is,whoever loves you loves you in spite of your shortcomings....Don't goan kee yourself on top chores ,cos you want to please somebody whose heart is already with another girl who probably doesn't even do anything at all.

Most busy and buoyant men value any lady that whenever she visits, they eat good food and their house becomes organized and neat. Forget some senseless boys in the form of guys who love lazy girls that do nothing and add nothing to their life, u can't use them as yardstick of what real men want from ladies, they are boys so what they need from their girlfriends is sex and fronting, no other real value because they themselves don't know what they want.

There is this restaurant run by a middle aged Igbo woman like that I usually go to eat good swallow, mhen, the woman is extra good, her soup can make a man divorce his wife for real shocked. If u come there, u will see men of all calibre, even top politicians coming in in their convoys and even top security officers just to come and eat. I was there one day, some politicians came in and was told that food is finished, these old rich men almost fainted out of frustration, that is to tell u how much men value good food irrespective of their financial status o class....and they are all married oh lol....

Most men who are doing well financially and are busy find it difficult to feed themselves and to organize their house...not because they are lazy but because they are often busy chasing money for their future family such that they are usually tired to organize their home, especially their kitchen, so any lady who does that home organizing for them earns their respect but a girl can't be I'll mannered, doesn't take care of her look, not romantically good with her man and be cleaning and cooking for a guy only and expecting the guy to marry her, it doesn't work that way.

A man that sees cooking as his only priority can still marry such a lady for that cooking and cleaning skills, this is where it becomes important to study the man u are dating and know what pleases him and what he really expects from a lady through casual conversations, jokes, etc.

Some men don't care about cleaning and cooking so if u like clean the whole of their street and cook for the whole of their community, it won't please them and they won't wife u for that while some men are only after a working class lady, so if u like clean and cook till heavens fall, if u aren't working, he won't wife u.

I have friends who have made up their mind that they won't marry a lady that's earning below 200k, and in as much as I condemn them, that still remains their decision and for the record, these guys are high earners themselves but said if u travel a lot and associate with wealthy men, that their wives are usually high earners like them.

So life is all about individual wants....study your man and know what he wants and what pleases him and don't follow the crowd.

You did well in your first paragraph but spoilt it in your last paragraph cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Fazemood(m): 7:55am On May 04, 2018
The annoying part of all this, is that most of these ladies that call dish washing rubbish on here, just don't do it but also wash their crushes not even BFs cloths and under garments just to get him to say the 'I LOVE YOU'.

Its embarrasing I must say that you come up here and say you can never do dish washing and go back and do worse than a slave because you think nobody sees and knows. Just stop all these.

You come over to a man's house eats his food, bath in his bathroom, use his towels and toileteries, and not wash them and keep them clean the way you met them? Shameful and shameless of you all.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by HaneefahRN(f): 7:56am On May 04, 2018
Reelmii:
madam hav u ever heard that first impression last longer and it matters alot, u think the guy cannot clean his house, wat if he was trying to know the kind of person he plans to Marry, I guess if he had told her that she would be his future wife she would have cleaned up every where like one good person

First impression truly matters and that is why the guy should have cleaned up and done his chores while expecting a visitor. The only justification he would have is if the girl had eaten at his place and not washed the dishes afterwards. That is something I can't do, not minding who I visit even if it's a friend of same gender.

Why would I visit a man for the first time and the next thing I'm supposed to be doing is chores just to show I'm 'wife material'?!

3 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by higherpower: 7:58am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:
and the ones that have been washing and cleaning nko?where did you keep them?
aren't they now call exes?
stupid lazy old fool,see how dirty and shabby his kitchen looks,tomorrow this one go open mouth deh curse girls with smelly pussy.

idiotic fool.
wife material kill you there.

Painment
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by eyinjuege: 8:02am On May 04, 2018
Reelmii:

In short, you're saying he's testing her?
Has he passed his "assurance" test? grin
Nope, yet you expect her to pass her own test. Jokes aside now-
Please, let's be real here. Its disgusting and taking liberties to expect your guest to clean up after you. Very bad manners, which tells a lot about the guy's upbringing.

3 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by XhosaNostra(f): 8:05am On May 04, 2018
Let's assume she left in a hurry & had other things to do for the day.

All this wife material stuff aside, it is a proper thing to do, to tidy up just a little bit if you've slept over at someone's place. It's common decency & courtesy.
Personally, I'd never leave a relative's, a friend's or any house for that matter, without making sure that everything is in order before I leave. It just doesn't feel right to leave a mess behind. That kitchen is not even that dirty, just disorganized. It wouldn't even take more than a few minutes to straighten it out & call it a day. No skin off your back. Some people are taking this "girl power" thing way too far imo. Just clear off a few things, it's the decent thing to do if you've spent the night at someone's house. It takes absolutely nothing from you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by engrelvis(m): 8:06am On May 04, 2018
Thunder fire u .if u want house cleaner go n hire a maid.na yr wife?when boys visit their girlfriend homes do d man jobs in d house.boys always looking for excuse to dump girls.is d girls I blame sha.it was nt like dis in d past.every guy now want a live in lover so dat( according to him) he can assess her wifey attributes whereas Na their dick dey do d thinking.v always maintain most youth actions in a relationship r being govern by their dicks.love fire.dey will never agree sha but deep down dey know am saying d truth.luk at what is happening in our campuses today.students living together.d males will just be enjoying free pussy n food all in guise of living as husband n wife.postinor 2 will now b d female companion.in most cases dey will not marry.what is now left is a damage womb.d guy will go n marry another babe.girls wise up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.