Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (36335 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by mabeni(m): 2:44am On May 07, 2018
Not benefiting anything rather than secs
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 2:50am On May 07, 2018
vuc1:

I've tried that many times she doesn't complain. I try to pick up quarrel she ends up apologizing. She cares but sometimes she acts like a baby. Any small thing she'll say I hurt her. She tries to please me but I want her to be herself. I feel she's not showing me her true self.

I have a feeling you are the problem. It seems you don't feel worthy of her treatment. Everybody has good and bad in them. She's showing you her best side so why dig for her bad side? You wanna see the 'real' her that you're looking for? Give her an STD and when she cuts your D off then you will be satisfied. Enjoy and appreciate the good in her. If you don't like love and patience then let her go instead of spoiling her for the next man. You are self hating and don't believe you are worth a good woman. You will find what you are looking for 'a typical naija girl'

15 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by whiteeyes: 2:54am On May 07, 2018
The man is a jerk..very insensitive. Doesn't care whether I'm happy or not. I'm actually jetting out of it!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Flashylily(f): 3:00am On May 07, 2018
Hate the way he treats me at times. He went for nysc,since the last two weeks, he never called me unless he sees my missed call. When ever I complain of this call,he either complain of airtime or battery issue. The current problem is that I gave him two missed calls yesterday night,he didn't even bother returning it and I also saw him online yet no message not until I texted him and he replied. I didn't complain but I really gave him cold attitude which he observed.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 3:08am On May 07, 2018
Flashylily:
Hate the way he treats me at times. He went for nysc,since the last two weeks, he never called me unless he sees my missed call. When ever I complain of this call,he either complain of airtime or battery issue. The current problem is that I gave him two missed calls yesterday night,he didn't even bother returning it and I also saw him online yet no message not until I texted him and he replied. I didn't complain but I really gave him cold attitude which he observed.

You might be too needy... find some other hobby instead of monitoring him. Keep yourself busy and unavailable. Say what you mean and mean what you say... maybe he knows how you will react and he's capitalising on that. Men don't stress themselves, they let you do the stressing for the both of you. Give him space and fill your time with things... absence makes the heart grow fonder or maybe 'He's just not that into you' either way step back and the answer will reveal itself to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Flashylily(f): 3:14am On May 07, 2018
LivingFree:

Thanks dear, I have already said in my heart that I won't call him again. Neither will I text him. I will just leave him and face my book,even though it hurts but I will try and forget him.
You might be too needy... find some other hobby instead of monitoring him. Keep yourself busy and unavailable. Say what you mean and mean what you say... maybe he knows how you will react and he's capitalising on that. Men don't stress themselves, they let you do the stressing for the both of you. Give him space and fill your time with things... absence makes the heart grow fonder or maybe 'He's just not that into you' either way step back and the answer will reveal itself to you.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Flashylily(f): 3:15am On May 07, 2018
LivingFree:

*Thanks dear, I have already said in my heart that I won't call him again. Neither will I text him. I will just leave him and face my book,even though it hurts but I will try and forget him.*
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Mrlilprinz(m): 3:18am On May 07, 2018
the attitude of non caring imagine staying up to a week without even calling or texting me. excuses is that she is too busy
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by KangaIye: 3:23am On May 07, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
My woman is too shy. Not good at interactions at all.our phone calls always bored with her "yes","no" and haha replies. But she loves me ooo

Understands what's she is interested in and start conversations on it, let her take control ones in a while.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 3:28am On May 07, 2018
Flashylily:

You don't need to forget him... you need to work on yourself and figure out why you attracted and are attracted to such a man? What need is he feeding?

This is a learning curb and not a blame game. Take responsibility for your feelings and needs. Are you looking for him to make you happy or to entertain you or what?
When you figure out that need then give it to yourself. A relationship should complement us and not used to fill a void. The lesson here might be self-esteem, self-confidence and self love. It was never about him or the next guy.
Best of luck in your studies... Although I think you should allow ALL relationships until you have finished your studies to save you stories that touch but that's your decision to make. Good luck smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Flashylily(f): 3:49am On May 07, 2018
LivingFree:

You don't need to forget him... you need to work on yourself and figure out why you attracted and are attracted to such a man? What need is he feeding?

This is a learning curb and not a blame game. Take responsibility for your feelings and needs. Are you looking for him to make you happy or to entertain you or what?
When you figure out that need then give it to yourself. A relationship should complement us and not used to fill a void. The lesson here might be self-esteem, self-confidence and self love. It was never about him or the next guy.
Best of luck in your studies... Although I think you should allow ALL relationships until you have finished your studies to save you stories that touch but that's your decision to make. Good luck smiley
thanks but all the same,I just feel like he is not trying at all and I wouldn't mind forgetting him cause I don't really like seeing my self being hurt. I'm not the kind of girl that even send a guy. Its just happening for the first time cause I'm used to him. From the onset of the relationship he doesn't really call which he explained to me but the good thing about it then was that we work together and he is all over me at work. He spoilt me with love there that even make me forget calls. When his call up letter came, I was happy and unhappy at the same time. He told me to wait for him,all those stories. Now he is out if Lagos, him not calling is not helping that waiting. I tried very much calling him often in a bid to make sure I don't fall to guys that are all over me . I work in a hotel part time and I know the number of guys that ask me out. Maybe I'm disturbing him,I won't again. I won't call or text him again. I'm a very busy person self so that time I use in calling him,I will invest it in something better. I won't end the relationship neither will I disturb him again

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by andrew3312: 4:02am On May 07, 2018
8 almost kneeling down greeting despite been a graduate. E tire me
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by andrew3312: 4:03am On May 07, 2018
KangaIye:

Understands what's she is interested in and start conversations on it, let her take control ones in a while.

Ohhh! I love shy girls
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by segler: 4:05am On May 07, 2018
I am thousands of kilometers away from my family.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 4:19am On May 07, 2018
My Ethiopian woman is always h0rny no matter how you give it to her angry angry angry

Every time baby nyash me, everytime baby nyash me. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by damola1: 4:33am On May 07, 2018
Distance can really crack it.

Flashylily:
thanks but all the same,I just feel like he is not trying at all and I wouldn't mind forgetting him cause I don't really like seeing my self being hurt. I'm not the kind of girl that even send a guy. Its just happening for the first time cause I'm used to him. From the onset of the relationship he doesn't really call which he explained to me but the good thing about it then was that we work together and he is all over me at work. He spoilt me with love there that even make me forget calls. When his call up letter came, I was happy and unhappy at the same time. He told me to wait for him,all those stories. Now he is out if Lagos, him not calling is not helping that waiting. I tried very much calling him often in a bid to make sure I don't fall to guys that are all over me . I work in a hotel part time and I know the number of guys that ask me out. Maybe I'm disturbing him,I won't again. I won't call or text him again. I'm a very busy person self so that time I use in calling him,I will invest it in something better. I won't end the relationship neither will I disturb him again
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Pharmchy: 4:35am On May 07, 2018
His is too boring in bed. Makes me uncomfortable about the r/ship.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by KillerBeauty(f): 4:54am On May 07, 2018
That I don't have one grin
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by chyomarrh(f): 5:01am On May 07, 2018
He felt he was too handsome and cud get any girl to like him....... He was childish and insulting

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Couver(m): 5:20am On May 07, 2018
Wish I'm in one
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Saurabhk: 5:22am On May 07, 2018
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by crafteck(m): 5:30am On May 07, 2018
That i have none and im ready and capable for one now
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by godfrey01(m): 5:31am On May 07, 2018
she is always too busy. even on weekends she is busy. To see her na problem. I just dumped her ass yesterday before she dumps me.

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 5:31am On May 07, 2018
My girlfriend looks like a man & the only time I get to see her is when I stare into a mirror.

Its frustratin'..

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Rtopzy(f): 5:36am On May 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Being single is about not committed to relationship, it doesn't stop me from being friends to females or even flings/side choppings grin

I can't be lonely in this life, I have never been lonely... Not when I have family and a couple of friends...
Lolz...... flings/side choppings will surely hook ur neck to a woman u least expect nd u'll end up marrying a woman of ur nightmare.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Timiblanko(m): 5:40am On May 07, 2018
She did not give me the attention that I need even though I have tried so much

She's actually not straight too. I believe she's cheating and I hate been cheated on

Distance is a problem too

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by MdRabx(m): 5:40am On May 07, 2018
distance relationship is just not my thing at all.. I'm not into any relationship right now, i need to focus on myself and make good money
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Psoul(m): 5:43am On May 07, 2018
Sanemind:
i hate the fact that she is too beautiful,other guys will always want to make a pass at her

Then send her packing to avoid heartbreak.
A man u share the same predicament just filled for divorce in Zimbabwe.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by olugabbie(m): 5:46am On May 07, 2018
I told my babe that i am not against her having male friends(majorly toosters). But that i am against her paying them visit. But she said i am overprotecting her and that she hates it. She even vow never to end her friendship with a particular man. Eventhough i never asked her to. She paid him a visit and i told her to never try it again. Right now its as if she doesn't care if we break up becos of dz issue. Ladies in the house. Please am i overprotecting her? What should i do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) / I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.