Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) (33508 Views)

Help!!! My Dad's Cashew Farm Doesn't Produce / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
check my page at www.Facebook.com/waleagro for more on how to start a cashew farm business.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
Don't only think big,act big!!
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2019
No farmer....no nation.

As agriculture is becoming the mainstay of the economy,there is need to get more involved for prosperity of the nation and yourself.
Get involved!!!
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2019
Get involved!!
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:22am On Apr 02, 2019
check out my page for updates www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2019
Myself and some of the successful, prominent agroprenuers in Nigeria just started an online mentoring programme,
If you are a newbie who wants to explore the agribusiness industry, it's strongly advices that you join the mentorship.
You will also be guided step by step on how to access agricultural funds,how to raise funds and scale for profit your farm business.
it will save you a lot of stress, increase your success rate as we share our experiences,challenges and how to overcome them and make tons of money
Kindly register using the link below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
m
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37am On Apr 11, 2019
Good morning

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2019
Integrity is everything... Whenever you do business with anyone,perform it with the highest level of integrity and fairness.
It is the currency money cannot buy that will take your business to another level.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2019
Dear All,

We are a export company located in Lagos. If you have quality cashew nut of not less tha 47 KOR quantity we are ready to buy.
Please call us or whatsapp us on :08037171978 .

Payment in 3days max!....
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by landclearing: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2019
With fleets of bulldozers, tractors and other agricultural implements at our disposal,coupled with experienced operators, we are here to solve the problem of land clearing and land preparation. We provide services nationwide.
At Tracs N Crawlers global Ltd, we guarantee you a quality land clearing and land preparation service i.e plowing, harrowing e.t c
Contact us for your projects today.

Phone : 08125193014
Email : tncgloballtd@gmail.com

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2019
Nice
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
As the season is coming up,kindly do your assessment of your farmland to know whether it is okay for whatever you are cultivating.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2019
Happy easter holiday people!!

check my page for latest update on starting profitable cashew farm.
www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
You need to get started your cashew farm from land cultivation to harvesting, then this is the thread to read.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:59am On Apr 26, 2019
Cashew farm is one of the best way to sustainable, revenue over the long haul. Start one today!!
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Happy Sunday everyone. No matter the challenges you are facing, never throw in. There is always a solution to every issues that comes your way.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
No matter what happens... never give up.
we are all design to win, if we did not give in.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by softsoul22(m): 4:50pm On May 04, 2019
May i use this medium to introduce myself to you and your team, i hoped it will always be a kind gesture. I'm a professional freight forwarder, export/import clearing agent, consultant/sourcing agent for buyers of non oil export products basically of Nigerian origin. Our office is in Lagos, Tincan Island Apapa. For your documentation, custom/shipping clearance, warehousing, haulage and transportation services, documentation/custom clearance of hardwood charcoal, processed and semi processed woods, doussie woods, teak woods, cashew nuts, dried split ginger, sesame seeds, cocoa bean, etc. We also deal in the export/clearance of solid minerals and many other non oil export products.

For further information kindly contact me through the following.

Phone/WhatsApp: +2347062641000.
�: digitalwisdom22@gmail.com.

Regards,
Abayomi.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:15pm On May 08, 2019
www.facebook.com/waleagro.
Visit my page to know everything about cashew farming business.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:44am On May 21, 2019
if you have dry cashewnut up to 15tons,kindly contact me. Thanks

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:07am On May 22, 2019
cashew farm is a good one that can get you cashflow for decades
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Grains Price Update From Northern State / Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) / Multi-million Dollar Coconut Plantation Destroyed In Akwa Ibom – Gov Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.