Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,317 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) (33513 Views)

Help!!! My Dad's Cashew Farm Doesn't Produce / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2019
this is where you should be

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
mñj
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2019
Happy Sunday and happy new week everyone.
May it bring progress in all your endeavour Amen.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Idemujoseph: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2019
Sir, can somebody plant cashew with 4 metres by 4 metres which will give about 250 stands per acre and reduce it to 8 metres by 8 metres after 5 years when it has shade?
I asked because I think that using 8 by 8 metres at 1 to 5 year when the plant is still small is not economical. Using 4 by 4 will give more income because the plant has not shade by them.
What do you think sir?
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2019
Idemujoseph:
Sir, can somebody plant cashew with 4 metres by 4 metres which will give about 250 stands per acre and reduce it to 8 metres by 8 metres after 5 years when it has shade?
I asked because I think that using 8 by 8 metres at 1 to 5 year when the plant is still small is not economical. Using 4 by 4 will give more income because the plant has not shade by them.
What do you think sir?
you should not.
if you do,you won't have a good harvest/yield because there would not be enough sunlight,air that will aid in but production.
the best you can do after using 8m by 8m is to intercrop the spaces with cassava,vegetables etc so you maximise them.

when the cashew start reaching 5-7 years, that when you will notice it overlapping with other ones,

I hope you understand?
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Psittacus(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is really nice..
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Psittacus:
This is really nice..
Thanks sir
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Idemujoseph: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:

you should not.
if you do,you won't have a good harvest/yield because there would not be enough sunlight,air that will aid in but production.
the best you can do after using 8m by 8m is to intercrop the spaces with cassava,vegetables etc so you maximise them.

when the cashew start reaching 5-7 years, that when you will notice it overlapping with other ones,

I hope you understand?
yes I understand. Thank you so much.
Sir I want to also know the price of easily accessible land in Ogbomosho. Sell price per hectare or acre.
Thank you sir
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2019
Idemujoseph:
yes I understand. Thank you so much.
Sir I want to also know the price of easily accessible land in Ogbomosho. Sell price per hectare or acre.
Thank you sir
kindly WhatsApp 08164628081
Thanks
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
..jqq
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Philipolagoke: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2019
Nice work you are doing.
Weldone sir!
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
Philipolagoke:
Nice work you are doing.
Weldone sir!
Amen.Thank you
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
my boss cashew farm...
ogbomoso cashew is the best..

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
jk

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/2079002/practical-guide-profitable-marketing-agric

Want to market your produce.
read this thread for insights
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Ntente(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
HOW TO START A PROFITABLE RABBIT FARM
This Book Contain the ABC on rabbits farming. The cost of the book is #1,000. The book is about 7 Chapters. The soft copy of the book will be send to your email address after payment. To Order for your training manual call +234 905 008 1150
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by cokegee: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
Please can someone give me estimate on how much can be made per year on one arc of cashew farming
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
cokegee:
Please can someone give me estimate on how much can be made per year on one arc of cashew farming
Feasibility study will show you step by steps operating cost and returns.
we can assist you with that although with chikini money.
you can chat up 08164628081
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2019
mo
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy independence day! and Happy new month to you all.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2019
Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs and that is the risk of doing nothing - Denis waitley
Good morning.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Go green!!
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2019
Never doubt your intuition
Go for your dream!!
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
www.facebook.com/waleagro is the place to be if you want to start a profitable cashew/cassava farm business.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SVWUU74gBQ

Want to start a profitable cashew/cassava,then watch this video this is your starting point to success
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Heavenlyminded: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
e-books on poultry,fish, cattle, goat,sheep, pig,snail and rabbit keeping. The books will give knowledge on how to rear ,manage and to keep them rightly. with this books you're good to establish your own farm. contact me or chat with me on whatsapp with the number below 09038088069 note: it is not free o
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2019
Now we are getting closer to cashew season,now is the time to start preparing.
Start connecting with cashew stakeholders.

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2019
Cashew farm is one of the profitable farm business you can venture into
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Grains Price Update From Northern State / Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) / Multi-million Dollar Coconut Plantation Destroyed In Akwa Ibom – Gov Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.