Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) (33512 Views)

Help!!! My Dad's Cashew Farm Doesn't Produce / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2019
About 20tons of cashew needed for our buyers,if you have up to that, kindly contact me.

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:07am On Jun 07, 2019
Every king was once a crying baby and every building was once a picture. The person you admire so much was once nobody, the most anointed man u see was once a church member. The person you attended his or her wedding was once a chief bachelor or spinster. So why worry in life ?! Its not about where you are today but where you will reach tomorrow. Alphabet “O” which stands for Opportunity, is absent in “yesterday” but available once in “tOday” And Thrice in “tOmOrrOw” So Stay Positive Always and have hope.... The future is bright. Good Morning.......
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Happy new week

May it bring prosperity, health and goodness to everyone that has commented,share and like this thread...Amen
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by landclearing: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2019
With fleets of bulldozers, tractors and other agricultural implements at our disposal,coupled with experienced operators, we are here to solve the problem of land clearing and land preparation. We provide services nationwide
At Tracs N Crawlers global Ltd, we guarantee you a quality land clearing and land preparation service i.e plowing, harrowing e.t c
Contact us for your projects today.
Phone : 08125193014
Email : tncgloballtd@gmail.com
tracsncrawlers.business.site
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2019
farm life is good.
Be a farmer. if you are not,you are missing.

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2019

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
farmland for sale in ogbomoso
Suitable for cassava and cashew.
interested buyer should contact me.

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
In whatever business endeavours, always note that
“Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” John Wooden
Good evening.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2019
Short Story on Self Confidence*
There was a business executive who was deep in debt and could see no way out.
Creditors were closing in on him. Suppliers were demanding payment. He sat on the park bench, head in hands, wondering if anything could save his company from bankruptcy.
Suddenly an old man appeared before him. “I can see that something is troubling you,” he said.
After listening to the executive’s woes, the old man said, “I believe I can help you.”
He asked the man his name, wrote out a check, and pushed it into his hand saying, “Take this money. Meet me here exactly one year from today, and you can pay me back at that time.”
Then he turned and disappeared as quickly as he had come.
The business executive saw in his hand a check for $500,000, signed by John D. Rockefeller, then one of the richest men in the world!
“I can erase my money worries in an instant!” he realized. But instead, the executive decided to put the uncashed check in his safe. Just knowing it was there might give him the strength to work out a way to save his business, he thought.
With renewed optimism, he negotiated better deals and extended terms of payment. He closed several big sales. Within a few months, he was out of debt and making money once again.
Exactly one year later, he returned to the park with the uncashed check. At the agreed-upon time, the old man appeared. But just as the executive was about to hand back the check and share his success story, a nurse came running up and grabbed the old man.
“I’m so glad I caught him!” she cried. “I hope he hasn’t been bothering you. He’s always escaping from the rest home and telling people he’s John D. Rockefeller.”
And she led the old man away by the arm.
The astonished executive just stood there, stunned. All year long he’d been wheeling and dealing, buying and selling, convinced he had half a million dollars behind him.
Suddenly, he realized that it wasn’t the money, real or imagined, that had turned his life around. It was his newfound self-confidence that gave him the power to achieve anything he went after.
Let's face our fears this week with a new ray of hope and self confidence. We can only become better if we try. We can't achieve nothing by folding arms in depression. Our best is yet to come.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is how to prepare your land if you are stating your cashew farm and also intercrop with cassava or vegetables to maximise the space.
a cashew should be planted 8m by 8m

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:35am On Aug 12, 2019
The best time to cultivate cashew for profit is last 4 years,the next best time is now...
#Cashewmoney#agribusiness
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
#nevergiveup#successIsAtTheCorner

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by awoniyisunmonu(m): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nice one...very insightful. keep it up sir
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
awoniyisunmonu:
Nice one...very insightful. keep it up sir
Thanks...God bless
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
e
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Take massive action!! #Mondaymotivation
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2019

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2019
Good morning

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
2 tons of dry cashew nut available for sale Check contact from the signature

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by raphaeladex: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:
farm life is good.
Be a farmer. if you are not,you are missing.
Life of a farmer!
I need bush baby as pet o..help me find one...lol
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2019
mn
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
raphaeladex:
Life of a farmer!
grin
raphaeladex:
Life of a farmer!
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2019
May this new week bring prosperity,progress to you. Good morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Grains Price Update From Northern State / Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) / Multi-million Dollar Coconut Plantation Destroyed In Akwa Ibom – Gov Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.