Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,348 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) (34720 Views)

Help!!! My Dad's Cashew Farm Doesn't Produce / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2018
Lesgupnigeria:
I have discovered that what discourage people from taking action on their goal is because what they want to become is not within their grasp now.
for instance you want to be like dangote now but you have no money to even feed not to talk of starting a business to realise your dream, you give up easily because you don't feel that you can be like him due to your current situation.
Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
Lol
abi o
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2018
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:21am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2018
CASHEW

Very Important

For people that want to get involved in cashew trading

My Advise

Get the right source to source for your cashew nuts.

The reason is that most cashew nut are not ripe before they are plucked which compromise the quality and have effect on your revenue.

Good morning
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Life of a farmer.

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2018
Happy Eid Mubarak to all our Muslim brothers and sisters from all around the world!

Good morning.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Only the tough get going when the going gets tough.
Get determined, motivated and perservered in the time of trouble is a guaranteed way to succeed. .
Good morning
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by James0561: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
I hail u boss! Bin following ur thread...i want to say I'm motivated nt only by ur vast agricultural experience but also ur motivational talks.... I just recently finished my service yr and I wud say during d course of my service yr, I was motivated on practicing agriculture due 2 where I served...I'll like to chat u privately if u don't mind to discuss some things... Here's my number 07030300761
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2018
James0561:
I hail u boss! Bin following ur thread...i want to say I'm motivated nt only by ur vast agricultural experience but also ur motivational talks.... I just recently finished my service yr and I wud say during d course of my service yr, I was motivated on practicing agriculture due 2 where I served...I'll like to chat u privately if u don't mind to discuss some things... Here's my number 07030300761
okay.
You can chat me up on 08164628081 (whatsapp)
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
o
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Go get it.. do agric.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:56am On Jun 23, 2018
In any of our pursuit,dedication,committment and perseverance are the hallmark of its glory... Mike brook
Good morning
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4489868/free-1-month-agribusiness-training
want to be trained in agribusiness, then get registered
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Monday motivation.

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2018
Cashew is the king. Do agric

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
To check out information on how to start your own cashew farm kindly check my facebook page on www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:30am On Jun 28, 2018
Though your beginning maybe small...your later end shall be greater.

Do agric

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
The future of this country depends on youths engaging in the business of agriculture.

Do it
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2018
h
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2018
Interested in setting up,managing a cashew farm, Contact me on 08164628081 or check my facebook page at www.facebook.com/waleagro

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Happy new month people.
May it bring good success and increase on every side for you.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2018
Focus, determination and perseverance are the major ingredient of success. Be focus! and never give up on your goals.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Free consultancy is available for farm setup and management. visit by clicking on www.facebook.com/waleagro for this opportunity.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Do agric.... it pays
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2018
land prepared. Ready to be cultivated. Do agric

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2018
If you don't have a job,create your own job. Do sit and remain idle, Do something. you move forward in life by doing and acting on your dream.
Good morning

1 Like

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
You can get all that you need about agribusiness on www.facebook.com/waleagro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State / Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. / How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.