Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara (67577 Views)

We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) / Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara / Chief Imam Thanks Saraki For Saving His Life The Chief Imam Of Ilorin, Imam Moh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 09, 2018
Archangel15:
Cc Lalasticlala

Afonja warriors coming through to fight their masters
With keyboard? Faints. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Saintsquare(m): 7:00pm On May 09, 2018
If a Yoruba speak the truth Na wahala to some people, OK we remain silent they still complained that we on the fence, we go against their ideology we are cowards. You can never satisfy Igbos,they will always complain and when paid back in their own coin, they start shouting marginalization lol

11 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by conehead2018: 7:00pm On May 09, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
angry
why will the crazy kpotum boys arrest him ... have they arrested kpotum for defying the NASS?

Kogi and Kwara are yoruba lands ... oya come and arress me grin cheesy
which Yoruba land? the idiot should be locked up and keys thrown into d lagoon.he must be charged for the proliferation of hate speech.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Zither(m): 7:00pm On May 09, 2018
Preshy561:
lol,if Igbos leave this shiithole,the yorubas may go into extinction. grinlipsrsealed

Hello. Please pardon my asking this question. Are you the Presh on 2go who is a poetry writer? This might be a mistaken identity but I want to satisfy my curiosity. She is a lady I have very very great admiration towards. My apologies in advance if you are not the person.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by kmaster007: 7:01pm On May 09, 2018
fulani's is ruling ur saying sumtin dat ur not supposed to yarn abt. dis issue pass u nah
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by newoffer: 7:02pm On May 09, 2018
Preshy561:

cos you are Seen as weaker Muslims that's why you aren't allowed to sight the moon.grin
kasifir.grin
. Moon every eyes can see . Religiously, una be Eru...

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Iceberg3: 7:02pm On May 09, 2018
Preshy561:

so I shouldn't laugh in peace abii?
do I look like afonja that betrayed his people for a pot of ewedu?gringrin

Lolssss lzaa come oo grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by jimrog: 7:02pm On May 09, 2018
Odingo1:
This is the very reason Yorubas are so agitated more than Hausas-Fulani anytime they see IPOB agitation for Biafra, if Biafra leaves Nigeria, just imagine how life will be for Yorubas and Middle belt in Nigeria. In Nigeria they are under Igbo protection and also the middle belt are under Igbo protection.

It is only Igbo people can challenge the core Northerner's eye ball to eye ball, imagine all the massacre in the middle belt, none of them have raise their head up to challenge Buhari led Nigerian forces that is providing undercover work for the jihadist herdsmen..

U challenge true true. Na why den dey use u do soft target with python dance and ur saviour going into extinction...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Preshy561(f): 7:03pm On May 09, 2018
Zither:

Hello. Please pardon my asking this question. Are you the Presh on 2go who is a poetry writer? This might be a mistaken identity but I want to satisfy my curiosity. She is a lady I have very very great admiration towards. My apologies in advance if you are not the person.
no sir.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Simbrixton(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2018
Quality20:
Kwara n kogi are not really Yoruba States, they only have some Yoruba indigenes
Yoruba have 12 local government out of 16 yorubas are the majority and in the past the emir Palace was burnt by the afonja descendants Union i agree yorubas cannot claim kogi but we can claim kwara

7 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2018
MENELIK11:

The Osus are already masturbating on the topic, instead of looking for Cownu, runaway saviour, they are here ranting.

Afonja take your frustrations to your slave masters, leave me alone grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by KlasysTech(m): 7:05pm On May 09, 2018
Odingo1:
This is the very reason Yorubas are so agitated more than Hausas-Fulani anytime they see IPOB agitation for Biafra, if Biafra leaves Nigeria, just imagine how life will be for Yorubas and Middle belt in Nigeria. In Nigeria they are under Igbo protection and also the middle belt are under Igbo protection.

It is only Igbo people can challenge the core Northerner's eye ball to eye ball, imagine all the massacre in the middle belt, none of them have raise their head up to challenge Buhari led Nigerian forces that is providing undercover work for the jihadist herdsmen..
wake up frm ur slumber

why can't u defend kanu, what happen after Buhari led army kill him & his father
you people are so myopic & can chest beat for african.

you people need to stop leaving in fool paradise.

10 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by LZAA: 7:07pm On May 09, 2018
Iceberg3:

Lolssss lzaa come oo grin
all about za caliphate man grin grin cc immhotep shalomc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Iceberg3: 7:07pm On May 09, 2018
PointZerom:
We Afonja MUMUslims are hereby reject this Imam, we will remain loyal to awa FUFUlani masters. Cc Immhotep shalomc Lzaa Onyeoga

Lolsss grin grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by jimrog: 7:07pm On May 09, 2018
Preshy561:

Yoruba Muslim spotted,always trying to defend his slavemasters even when their own ima whatever have been caged.

this people can say anything to defend their slavemasters up north.grin

Na to dey shout Yoruba Muslim everywhere. The guy arrested is a yoruba muslim. He's even an imam.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by DonCortino: 7:07pm On May 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

what about nupe

What happened to nupe?

Go n read history about kwara.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by nigeriafilm(m): 7:10pm On May 09, 2018
Odingo1:

[b]It is only Igbo people can challenge the core Northerner's eye ball to eye ball"], imagine all the massacre in the middle belt, none of them have raise their head up to challenge Buhari led Nigerian forces that is providing undercover work for the jihadist herdsmen..
"Only Igbo can challenge Hausa eye ball to eye ball", I pity your life, where are those Igbos? Igbo are the most coward tribe among the three major tribes in Nigeria. I put it to you tonight that if any tribe from among the three tribes agitates for a secession with even half of the efforts the Igbos have used, the tribe would have since become a republic. Ndi cawords

7 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Iceberg3: 7:11pm On May 09, 2018
KlasysTech:

wake up frm ur slumber

why can't u defend kanu, what happen after Buhari led army kill him & his father
you people are so myopic & can chest beat for african.

you people need to stop leaving in fool paradise.

Mental grin
Be free from dullardism grin

Deliver yasef from awusa pulani anuxxs grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by jimrog: 7:14pm On May 09, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
Lol! The same sabotouers who did everything possible to neutralize Biafra are the same people who wants to breakout now. Nemesis in play here

Hw does that look like break out to u

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 09, 2018
I read On Facebook that Yoruba Muslims set him up. Lol

9 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 09, 2018
DonCortino:

What happened to nupe?

Go n read history about kwara.
ignorant Afonja.. do the reading yourself.. your kinsman has been arrested.. any shit from u you will arrested or even killed in detention and nothing will happen..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by limeta(f): 7:16pm On May 09, 2018
The guy been arrested and not coming back soon
Watery beans once a day no more
Usefull slaves mind what you say on and off line
Been a Muslim garantee nothing ask the shiits.

In another post God bless kanu

10 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by stanluiz(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2018
SoNature:

To you everybody is a Yoruba Muslim
O ara n'agba unu nile na nairaland
Ndi ofe na ndi ugwu na enwe nsogbu, I were Igbo tinye na ya
Gini gbasara ndigbo na nsogbua ugbua?
Kam juo gi, I ma dikwa ihe?
Do I mention anything Igbo in my comments.
Please take your frustration elsewhere.

5 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 09, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I'm an Okun man and I'm not Yoruba. I'm OKUN.

I hate when people try to make up stories just to satisfy their greed. Same People claiming okuns are Yoruba are the first to call an okunman outsider when it's not beneficial to them
you're right... when I was a youth corper at isanlu in Yagba east LGA.. most core Yoruba corpers talked down on okun and said oduduwa didn't fall there and as such Benin is even more recognised than okun.. make everyone answer him papa name

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by MikeBetty(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:

this is not funny pls ... why arrest him for saying the obvious truth
So Nnamdi Kanu Was Lying When He Was Struggling For Biafra? He Will Be Given NK Treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by obembet(f): 7:21pm On May 09, 2018
No freedom after speech

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 09, 2018
greiboy:
30% check the population very well

Yoruba is 90% in kwara
I have stayed in okun and igalaland for some time... I know what I'm saying. okun just have kabba/bunu..yagba east and west.. nothing else.. then talk about igala and ebira

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by troy20(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2018
HtwoOw:
I see some LiePob lazy youths are already cumming on this thread, anything like this gives them joy ,

Obviously the Imam is disappointed about something, in some extent he was right , he could protest and register his own feelings

However calling for war over what he felt was bad is very wrong , Police probably arrested him to warn him

You do not call for war for any reasons, inciting Yoruba in SW against Yoruba in Ilorin over a royal title is very wrong
Abi. You're afraid of owning up to the truth that the Yoruba Nation are a people of easy conquest by the Fulani jihadist. Cowards! Keep consoling yourself. And while you do that, imagine it the other way round that a Fulani man made same comment about that same illorin not even their own land. Off course it would have been dismissed as the opinion of an over excited fulani man cause no body would've bothered about him. Well illorin is already long gone. The Yoruba kingdom is under siege you deluded fvck!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Obascoetubi: 7:23pm On May 09, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
angry
why will the crazy kpotum boys arrest him ... have they arrested kpotum for defying the NASS?

Kogi and Kwara are yoruba lands ... oya come and arress me grin cheesy
so, why is yoruba is a minority tribe & igala is majority in kogi? kogi belongs to igalas.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 09, 2018
MENELIK11:

5%? The three senators representing Kogi are usually Yoruba, Ebira and Igala. 5% cannot achieve that think before typing
kogi west is okun and only make up kabba/bunu, Yagba east and west... they're the smallest.. I have stayed in okun land sef

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Obascoetubi: 7:25pm On May 09, 2018
g0tze:
Yorubas never see chomtin, Una wan drag ilorin with fulanis. Hahaha
even kogi is for igalas, come to kogi & u will realize that yoruba is minority tribe in kogi

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.