Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria (17307 Views)

Men,pls Be more Watchfulul; ur Daughters R Becoming Home based prostitutes / Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). / Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 21, 2018
victorian:

I don't need child support because we are NOT divorcing..

You are even a divorced man sef, no wonder you are so bitter.
Your brain dey touch since yesterday. Your ex wife really do u strong thing o

Anyways don't forget your meds.

Me and you, we are not in the same category.. You are a divorced man who has failed in his marriage and well me? What can I say, that will sink in? I Will gladly say am happy and very happy in my relationship. And we ain't contemplating divorce or child support, cos we've got it together as a couple. smiley

So Sorry looser. Ain't my fault this time. grin Lol

Go and look for your fellow divorced men and gang them up along with u to advocate the Child support thing.

Have a great day.

Do you know you're a fool? undecided
You contradicted yourself by coming online at 6:47 am.

I don't know who're you playing childish games with.
No married woman will login social media at 6:47am.

I know more than 14married women on nairaland..
you played yourself okay.
you made a big mistake when you lied that you're married.... Amarabae can confirm the first line

There's no way a married woman will login social media account at 6:47am... you once more proved me right.

I don't know if by lying to people on social media you'll be relevant or suddenly get a man to propose to you.

Cutehector.. can also confirm the first line .

Kid go and propose to a man and stop waiting for Mr right because you'll get to menopause soon...

Imagine someone faking marriage.. funny people
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by victorian(f): 8:44pm On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

Do you know you're a fool? undecided
You contradicted yourself by coming online at 6:47 am.

I don't know who're you playing childish games with.
No married woman will login social media at 6:47am.

I know more than 14married women on nairaland..
you played yourself okay.
you made a big mistake when you lied that you're married.... Amarabae can confirm the first line

There's no way a married woman will login social media account at 6:47am... you once more proved me right.

I don't know if by lying to people on social media you'll be relevant or suddenly get a man to propose to you.

Cutehector.. can also confirm the first line .

Kid go and propose to a man and stop waiting for Mr right because you'll get to menopause soon...

Imagine someone faking marriage.. funny people

Lol cheesy

He's seriously pained... Thank God am not a divorced man like you.

My case is far better than yours. I can sustain a home and keep it flourishing. But simply task to stay married, you can't even do.. You are here ranting of child support. Ode!

You've failed yourself, failed your wife and failed your children.. Are u not ashamed of yourself? Shameless goat.

Scream from now till tomorrow that am single.. I don't fuccking care cos am NOT a failure like you.

Ordinary marriage, you can't even keep and sustain. You are there ranting like a mad man without control.

Scream all you want, you bloody failure. Gerrout of my mentions.

I don't mingle with failures like you.. Don't rub it off on me.
Keep. Deluding yourself am faking marriage.
Do u think am a full time housewife with no job.
So uv not seen married women wake up early like 5am to start preparing her husband and kids for work and school before heading off to her own business.
How would u even know? When u are the type who wouldn't stay at home with your wife and kids.. Smhhh.

God punish you, if I reply u again.
Idiot!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 21, 2018
victorian:

[s]Lol cheesy

He's seriously pained... Thank God am not a divorced man like you.

My case is far better than yours. I can sustain a home and keep it flourishing. But simply task to stay married, you can't even do.. You are here ranting of child support. Ode!

You've failed yourself, failed your wife and failed your children.. Are u not ashamed of yourself? Shameless goat.

Scream from now till tomorrow that am single.. I don't fuccking care cos am NOT a failure like you.

Ordinary marriage, you can't even keep and sustain. You are there ranting like a mad man without control.

Scream all you want, you bloody failure. Gerrout of my mentions.

I don't mingle with failures like you.. Don't rub it off on me.
Keep. Deluding yourself am faking marriage.
Do u think am a full time housewife with no job.
So uv not seen married women wake up early like 5am to start preparing her husband and kids for work and school before heading off to her own business.
How would u even know? When u are the type who wouldn't stay at home with your wife and kids.. Smhhh.

God punish you, if I reply u again.
Idiot! [/s]

when you log out from nairaland you'll face reality.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by torontoboy(m): 12:48am On May 22, 2018
I wrote the following on Nairaland about 2 years ago.

If you've never watched the flick 'Snatch', please do! Lovely film it is! One of the characters in it, 'Bullet Tooth Tony' a career thug, threatened some small time crooks with his heavy pistol 'Desert Eagle 50 caliber' saying their b*lls would experience shrinking upon sighting the gun. Trust me, the crooks took off big time. In Canada, it's not gun country, but one thing that will make even the fellow with b*lls of steel to shrink is child support!
Please do not get me wrong! I'm all for raising one's own kids and going the whole 9 yards for them and all that. However when the Government steps in, it's a different ball game altogether!

Here in Canuck land, the ladies are waiting for that simple fellow who will sleep with them, get them preggo and who they will milk for the next 18 years or more. Such simple guys are called baby daddies! Here,there and everywhere, you see the women happily pushing strollers with their babies contented with the fact that they are on easy street. In fact some have between 2 to 5 baby daddies ensuring that she can live the good life while the men slave away, pawns of the system.
Such women do not work or even develop themselves, yet they rock the latest hairdo's and take expensive taxi rides around the city. Do not forget that the Government still pays them a lot of benefits for being single mothers. They get houses for next to nothing rent wise also courtesy of the Government while the baby daddy lives in places like ghettos in order to keep his rent low, and to be able to fork out the cash demanded monthly.

For the hapless fellows caught in that trap, life can be pretty miserable as the Government has agencies that are ready to ruin lives if they do not pay up. They can take action's such as ruining the guy's credit by reporting to the credit bureau, an action which essentially ruins the guy since access to credit is everything here. They can take the guy's driver's license, raid his bank account,take his property and sell, send him to jail etc!

The ugly side to this is that so many men have committed suicide as a result of all these. Some will want to argue that if you don't want such, why did you sleep with the woman. My answer to this is that they both slept with each other. Something is definitely wrong with a mentality where if a man say's he's not ready for a kid, he's considered vermin but if a woman aborts the pregnancy, it's her choice. Please note that i'm not supporting abortion in any sense.

These horrors are not limited to baby mama's alone but also to divorcees as well. The system is so pro women that the man is screwed. Even if you're not married and a woman lives with you for a certain period, you're still screwed if she takes you to court because it's referred to as common law partnership. If she brought a baby from another man into your house and the baby starts calling you daddy, you're screwed when she takes you to court. The judge will order your ass to pay child support for that child. So many men have had to pay through the nose for the upbringing of children that are not theirs, especially if your former partner cheated on you and brought another man's child home, without you knowing. It has been said that only the woman knows who the real father of the child is.

Another thing a woman can do to screw you over is to claim alimony or spousal support even when you did not have kids together and are now divorced. Some men even think that going back home and marrying a 'simple' girl and bringing her abroad will ensure marital bliss.
Wishful thinking in a lot of cases. The women change once the get here, trust me. A Pakistani friend of mine nearly committed suicide as a result of this. So if you don't want your salary divided in half and given to a woman you are no longer married to, please ya ara e ni brain!

Funny enough, she can still use your father's name for as long as it suits her and you can't do jack about it even though you're divorced!

I could go on and on, but i'm writing this in hope that a few men will be spared this hell on earth called child support which as i've earlier stated should be the natural thing for a dad to do, but when the Government steps in, it can lead to insanity or even suicide!
So many 'mad men' walking around downtown were a product of the system!

The women derive their power from the following:

1. Saying i do at the altar and signing a piece of paper afterwards
2. Having children in the mix
3. Living as common law with a woman
4. Having that woman bring a kid or kids into the mix.
Please do NOT get me wrong, i'm all in support of marriage and kid's but in the Western world as a man, please shine your eyes wella wella!

If you know how many men are depressed, suicidal, alcoholic etc as a result of the above you will do the following:

1. Stay abstinent
2. If you can't as a single man do number 1, wear 2 or more jimmy hats during intercourse
3. Go for vasectomy
4. If you're married, don't try have more than one or two kids
5. Stop sleeping with every lady you meet

Personally i opt for vasectomy!

Final word! To all the women engaged in this despicable act, i'm glad the Scripture says there's a day coming when 7 of you will lock on to a man saying please let's just bear your name!

Why?

Men will become wiser and steer clear of your drama!

A to yin ti!

To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

Olorun mo pe mo ti fun e o ara kunrin!

Ya ara e ni brain ni ilu ebo!

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:28am On May 22, 2018
smh
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Deji63: 6:31am On May 22, 2018
Elder001:

and how's being on nairaland equate to being broke?

I know an LGA chairman that is on nairaland. he spends 1-2hours here every day in politics and family section.

You're the sissy here.. If because I want both parents to be responsible I'm broke or a sissy then you must be out of your mind.

If a woman can't take responsibility why will she give birth to a child? both parents should take responsibility and you're saying another thing.

Do you even have any investments at all. one of the reasons I don't like arguing with people on social media so that it won't turn into another thing.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Deji63: 6:43am On May 22, 2018
Elder001:

and how's being on nairaland equate to being broke?

I know an LGA chairman that is on nairaland. he spends 1-2hours here every day in politics and family section.

You're the sissy here.. If because I want both parents to be responsible I'm broke or a sissy then you must be out of your mind.

If a woman can't take responsibility why will she give birth to a child? both parents should take responsibility and you're saying another thing.

Do you even have any investments at all. one of the reasons I don't like arguing with people on social media so that it won't turn into another thing.

If you ain't broke you won't be dragging responsibility with a woman. I know a LG chairman who sits in his office sipping wine all day. So having one on this platform is no surprise. Most of them are nonsensical and I give no credence to them especially after the "transmission transmission" saga. That's the quality of people who you worship.That LG Chairman is probably one nonsensical illiterate. That's who you use as a yardstick?

Go work hard and be a man. If you never carried a 9 month pregnancy, breast fed or birthed a child then you should be prepared to face financial responsibilities as a father. That is why the baby bears your surname not hers. I know people like you. Runaway fathers.

Dangote will never be a runaway father. Your financial status is your problem. Be a man.. Fix it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Deji63: 6:48am On May 22, 2018
APCsupporter:

How much does a child need that you will have to lose half of your hard-earned money and even pay salaries to a lazy woman?

See? How much does a child need? You are definitely irresponsible as no responsible father would say such. You don't even realise how much a child needs?

Diviorce doesnt need to happen iif you remain responsibly married. You broke your marriage in the first place because you wanted to shy away from your responsibility as a father and husband, I am certain.

However, you want your surname to continue from one generation to another and not the woman's.

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by eyinjuege: 7:26am On May 22, 2018
What a senseless post.
You don't want to support your children, then who will? The society?
Were we there when you were quaffing?
Please don't add to people's problems. Carry your own problems yourself. If you feel you can't take up the responsibilty of a father, then get a vasectomy and tie your pipes. That way , you can't claim any woman trapped you with pregnancy, and you can continue firing away.
Take responsibility for your life.
Irresponsible folks everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by don4real18(m): 8:24am On May 22, 2018
eyinjuege:
What a senseless post.
Please don't add to people's problems. Carry yoir own problems yourself. If you feel you can't take up the responsibilty of a father, then get a vasectomy and tie your pipes. That way , you can't claim any woman trapped you with pregnancy, and you can continue firing away.
You will hardly find a man that doesn't take care of his kid but the issue of child support in no way benefits the men as it turns them into slaves if they fall for it.
Some ladies in the west has turned it to a job. Get even up to five baby daddies and live a life of splendour while the men work their ass off.
It has become a norm amongst so many ladies that some will find every possible way to seduce you (sometimes the men are drugged or raped and it's crazy if the men can't prove it).
Anyway, Nigeria also practices polygamy which doesn't make the proposed law feasible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 9:50am On May 22, 2018
Deji63:

See? How much does a child need? You are definitely irresponsible as no responsible father would say such. You don't even realise how much a child needs?

Diviorce doesnt need to happen iif you remain responsibly married. You broke your marriage in the first place because you wanted to shy away from your responsibility as a father and husband, I am certain.

However, you want your surname to continue from one generation to another and not the woman's.

The money paid in child support is obviously too much that is why the ladies end up enjoying themselves with it. What kind of child will need millions of Dollars to train when a nanny can handle with with less than $200 a month?

I just gave an example of a random divorce but you have already concluded that the guy caused it!. In your slave mind Only men cause divorcecheesy. I pity you.

Read this article please
http://standingaloneinthesky..com/2010/04/how-divorce-destroys-your-life-forever.html?m=1

The lady cheated on this man and found a new boy friend while she was still married to him. She initiated the divorce when he complained and after that he lost more than half of his properties. He lost his job but despite this he was still forced to pay such a high amount of money to her while she enjoys her life with her new boy friend. At the end of the day he lost his house and had to go back to living with his 78-year old dad. Only a heartless mofo will try to justify this and you can't do that without sounding stupid

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Deji63: 10:15am On May 22, 2018
APCsupporter:

You must be high on cow dung in fact you are out of your mind. The money paid in child support is obviously too much that is why the ladies end up enjoying themselves with it. What kind of child will need millions of Dollars to train when a nanny can handle with with less than $200 a month?

You are obviously being a woman a worshipping hypocrite because I just gave an example of a random divorce but you have already concluded that the guy caused it!. In your slave mind Only men cause divorcecheesy. I pity you.

Read this article please
http://standingaloneinthesky..com/2010/04/how-divorce-destroys-your-life-forever.html?m=1

The lady cheated on this man and found a new boy friend while she was still married to him. She initiated the divorce when he complained and after that he lost more than half of his properties. He lost his job but despite this he was still forced to pay such a high amount of money to her while she enjoys her life with her new boy friend. At the end of the day he lost his house and had to go back to living with his 78-year old dad. Only a heartless mofo will try to justify this and you can't do that without sounding stupid

And you are high on pvssy discharge. Dey there dey cry. All you and some stvpid dudes do is pvssy chasing without getting to know the women. Dont you know where condoms are sold so you dont complicate your life and that of the women if you know you hate kids that much. Breaking the hearts of good women and ending up with cheap hoes. That's what you get when you choose to think backwards.

Look, You got served your own meal now you are crying. When you end up with hoes that you deserve. You call all women including your mother a hoe. I dated my wife for a full year and got to know her. Today i am better for it. Fix your life. Pvssies got you where you are today. Deal with it and face the consequence. My family is my priority. Nothing you say will change that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Deji63: 10:23am On May 22, 2018
Elder001:

60% of the NASS is made up of northerners.
how're you going to pass the law? cheesy

Even southern lawmakers ..only the ones from the south west will support such bill
South south and south east lawmakers aren't that stupid to support such law.

If NASS can kick out a bill that would've allowed females to inherit properties in Nigeria what makes you think they'll be foolish to pass child support bill? cheesy

That bill was thrown out because almost all influential northerners condemned the bill claiming it goes against their culture cheesy

Keep on waiting for child support cheesy

It can still get a review. This dispensation is almost over. I bet you are a run away father who isn't even dropping one naira. I had a.neighbour like that. He is dead now. His kids were.not at his funeral.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 10:23am On May 22, 2018
Deji63:

And you are high on pvssy discharge. Dey there dey cry. All you and some stvpid dudes do is pvssy chasing without getting to know the women. Dont you know where condoms are sold so you dont complicate your life and that of the women if you know you hate kids that much. Breaking the hearts of good women and ending up with cheap hoes. That's what you get when you choose to think backwards.

Look, You got served your own meal now you are crying. When you end up with hoes that you deserve. You call all women including your mother a hoe. I dated my wife for a full year and got to know her. Today i am better for it. Fix your life. Pvssies got you where you are today. Deal with it and face the consequence. My family is my priority. Nothing you say will change that.
I showed you a classical example of how a woman decided to end her marriage when she got confronted with her cheating ways and you are still typing nonsense

Okay let's assume I'm what you described me ( a cheat, a womaniser, hoe patron, etc) are you saying that there aren't men who are victimised by the ladies? You are even assuming that I'm a victim just because we are showing the injustice in itcheesy.

Nice guys carry last indeedcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Deji63: 10:30am On May 22, 2018
APCsupporter:

You are still showing your ass-licking mind. I showed you a classical example of how a woman decided to end her marriage when she got confronted with her cheating ways and you are still typing nonsense like an idiot.

Okay let's assume I'm what you described me ( a cheat, a womaniser, hoe patron, etc) are you saying that there aren't men who are victimised by the ladies? Its only a pussy-worshipping bastard that will say that women are always right no matter what. You are even assuming that I'm a victim just because we are showing the injustice in itcheesy.

Nice guys carry last indeedcheesy

You sound so angry. I didn't "bless" you with the poverty that has taken a hold of your life nah. Your vehement reserve exposes you as a very very poor man. Imfact I am sure that even you need financial support.

When you shy away from your responsibility God ensures that you end up in abject poverty. I learnt that from my father who was responsible towards us his children whilst my mother took care of the home front.

So you see that as you ran away from your responsibility. God ran away from you and the devil hugged you with poverty. This is why you are here wreathing in financial crises seeking pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 10:37am On May 22, 2018
Deji63:

You sound so angry. I didn't "bless" you with the poverty that has taken a hold of your life nah. Your vehement reserve exposes you as a very very poor man. Imfact I am sure that even you need financial support.

When you shy away from your responsibility God ensures that you end up in abject poverty. I learnt that from my father who was responsible towards us his children whilst my mother took care of the home front.

So you see that as you ran away from your responsibility. God ran away from you and the devil hugged you with poverty. This is why you are here wreathing in financial crises seeking pity.

Still assuming the financial status of members of a faceless forumcheesy

Did you check out that link I gave to you? I agree that I am whatever but what do you have to say about the guy?cheesy

Its true that when you want to hide something from an African especially an unexposed and uncivilized one, you should hide it between his books.

READ! lazy Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 10:48am On May 22, 2018
Deji63:

Baba go and die. I am not the cause of your poverty because you sound very frustrated indeed. You wan chop punnah raw but you no wan buy cerelac. Your father ought to have blocked your existence with a condom but your gold digging mother didn't let that happen.

I am poor no problem but why cant you just take a few minutes of your time and read the article?

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 10:53am On May 22, 2018
Deji63:

So you admit to being an olosho patroniser. Too maby women will come up for child supporr.Your mother thought your father was rich and your father thought your mother was rich. The man you call your father isnt your father. Your mother is confused about your paternity. She is a hoe, remember? They found out they were both poor. grin. They got served.
removed
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 10:58am On May 22, 2018
Deji63:

So you admit to being an olosho patroniser. Too maby women will come up for child supporr.Your mother thought your father was rich and your father thought your mother was rich. The man you call your father isnt your father. Your mother is confused about your paternity. She is a hoe, remember? They found out they were both poor. grin. They got served.

insultive post removed
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 11:10am On May 22, 2018
insultive post removed
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 11:16am On May 22, 2018
its official that most nairalanders cant argue without introducing insults to it and even pushing clean guys to it. A friend just talked to me so I have removed them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:50am On May 23, 2018
Deji63:

It can still get a review. This dispensation is almost over. I bet you are a run away father who isn't even dropping one naira. I had a.neighbour like that. He is dead now. His kids were.not at his funeral.

Lol.. kid

get a review from which people?
northerners will never support such bill.. I trust SS AND SE lawmakers not to support it either.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:51am On May 23, 2018
APCsupporter:
its official that most nairalanders cant argue without introducing insults to it and even pushing clean guys to it. A friend just talked to me so I have removed them.

fact.. you say something and they'll start insulting you

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:58am On May 23, 2018
eyinjuege:
What a senseless post.
Please don't add to people's problems. Carry yoir own problems yourself. If you feel you can't take up the responsibilty of a father, then get a vasectomy and tie your pipes. That way , you can't claim any woman trapped you with pregnancy, and you can continue firing away.
it's obvious you've comprehension problems...

I'm not against child support but against women getting their hands on that money.

I said if at all child support should be introduced to Nigeria then both parents must pay it equally.

They both produced the child.. read the article carefully before typing nonsense
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:03am On May 23, 2018
Deji63:

If you ain't broke you won't be dragging responsibility with a woman. I know a LG chairman who sits in his office sipping wine all day. So having one on this platform is no surprise. Most of them are nonsensical and I give no credence to them especially after the "transmission transmission" saga. That's the quality of people who you worship.That LG Chairman is probably one nonsensical illiterate. That's who you use as a yardstick?

Go work hard and be a man. If you never carried a 9 month pregnancy, breast fed or birthed a child then you should be prepared to face financial responsibilities as a father. That is why the baby bears your surname not hers. I know people like you. Runaway fathers.

Dangote will never be a runaway father. Your financial status is your problem. Be a man.. Fix it.

I regretted every replying you after I saw your first line..
only broke men share responsibilities with women?
you mean over 60% of American male population that are sharing responsibilities with their wives are broke?.

The fact that you're trying to force your useless and uncivilized traditionalist ideologies on people shows the kind of person you are.

No matter how rich I am my wife and I must share bills.. get that into your head.

Be ranting broke broke broke on nairaland as if you know me in person... empty barrels make the loudest noise
I won't be surprised if the people who're always tagging others broke can't feed properly in reality.

Be ranting broke broke broke on nairaland while I make more money in reality.

Change my name if I ever reply you again.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:57am On May 23, 2018
APCsupporter:

The money paid in child support is obviously too much that is why the ladies end up enjoying themselves with it. What kind of child will need millions of Dollars to train when a nanny can handle with with less than $200 a month?

I just gave an example of a random divorce but you have already concluded that the guy caused it!. In your slave mind Only men cause divorcecheesy. I pity you.

Read this article please

quite a painful story.we should just pray our paths don't cross with such evil ladies as this.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:16am On May 23, 2018
lefulefu:
quite a painful story.we should just pray our paths don't cross with such evil ladies as this.

we should only pray sharing of properties and child support doesn't get implemented here
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by eyinjuege: 5:50am On May 23, 2018
Elder001:

it's obvious you've comprehension problems...

I'm not against child support but against women getting their hands on that money.

I said if at all child support should be introduced to Nigeria then both parents must pay it equally.

They both produced the child.. read the article carefully before typing nonsense

Its obvious you have more than comprehension problems. No wonder a lot of Black men are viewed as deadbeat fathers.
So when you pay child support, you expect the money to be handed down to the child? Are you the one to pay the rent in the house the child will live in? Are you the one to buy food and feed the child?
Child support is paid by the spouse who doesn't have custody of the child, and that's reasonable. Or you think the parent the child lives with isn't supporting the child? Ridiculous the way your brain works.
Yout post wasn't even about both parents paying for support, but rather child support shouldn't be paid. Very wicked people everywhere. You want to birth a child and abandon such to the elements.
Majority of the deadbeat fathers out there are just selfish irresponsible men who would rather shift their responsibilty on others.
Child support is very different from alimony btw, so you need to get your facts right. Child support is child support, spousal support/alimony is different and it is spousal support/alimony as the name implies.
Child support is the fundamental right of every child.
Do right by your children.
Any father who doesn't support his children because they are with their mothers is a deadbeat father, a useless waste of space. Same with any mother who doesnt support her child.
How can a child be living with a parent, and you assume in your ignorance the mother is feeding with the child support money you send, and its not been used on the child.
How much money is the child support money?
The judges in these cases are reasonable, they will calculate based on your earnings, and it must also be reasonable.
By the way, the courts in Nigeria do put child support orders in divorce cases anyways, so i don't even know what you're talking about, other than showcasing your ignorance.
But to even have the guts to speak such a thing that children's rights should be denied them , means your issues are beyond redeemable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / I Am Ekaette, Here’s My Confession…(18+) / Girls What Will Be Your Reaction After Seeing This? (photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.