Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria (17404 Views)

Men,pls Be more Watchfulul; ur Daughters R Becoming Home based prostitutes / Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). / Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:
Is that all you've got? I thought you wanted to show me who you are? Make me regret mentioning you! I am waiting!

I have parket APCsupporter in a corner just for you. That one is a re.tard talking of goal assist and what not! You on the other hand have no idea what it means to father a child! If not you would not have created a stupid thread like this!

I am alergic to BS and can smell it from a mile away. You MR. OG pounds are the real deal. Not only are you intellectually incapacitated you are not yet fully mature in all important aspects of life.

my role as a father is to provide all the things needed to take care of the child "alone" while your role as a mother is to pop out the child and bathe him?

I'm not surprised cheesy

This is why in your wildest lazy dreams child support will never be implemented in Nigeria.

you both produced the kids but you're here shouting father father. honestly you're a disgrace to the feminism ideology

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 11:25pm On May 20, 2018
DANGOTE is our role model, it's obvious all men are not equal some are more powerful than others.

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 11:29pm On May 20, 2018
DANGOTE is our role model.Talk is cheap.

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter:

50-50 contribution has officially become irresponsibility in the mind of a typical Nigerian opportunistic gold-digger. I thought you people said you want equality

I'm honestly confused..
do these young girls know the meaning of irresponsibility? ..
If because I said responsibility should be shared between the mother and the father then I'm irresponsible, childish and broke honestly African ladies are cursed.

They're afraid to take responsibility but they aren't afraid to claim equal rights with men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 11:31pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

my role as a father is to provide all the things needed to take care of the child "alone" while your role as a mother is to pop out the child and bathe him?

I'm not surprised cheesy

This is why in your wildest lazy dreams child support will never be implemented in Nigeria.

you both produced the kids but you're here shouting father father. honestly you're a disgrace to the feminism ideology

I shouldn't be arguing with you walahi but I cannot stop! Go back and read your opening post! Thats all I read before concluding you are a dead beat! You started adding 50-50 when people lashed back at you.

For an irresponsible man like you this law is needed. If not you will never acknowledge that your 50% is more that 6000NGN a month!

No where did I say a father should take full responsibility. But I know you cannot read and assimilate very well. I also know you dont know the first thing about marital laws: asset and liabilities, because you are a hood rat buying 500 naira beer bottles for leech friends when magas pay, thinking you have arrived with an iOS device.

You are a typical example of a waste of space. Let me sleep. I will respond to you tomorrow if you still have anything left to say. Dead beat, irresponsible dumbo!

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 11:32pm On May 20, 2018
DANGOTE is our role model, it's obvious all men are not equal some are more powerful than others grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 20, 2018
only a lous would. U made the child u beta pay for its care
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 11:34pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:
I shouldn't be arguing with you walahi but I cannot stop! Go back and read your opening post! Thats all I read before concluding you are a dead beat! You started adding 50-50 when people lashed back at you.

For an irresponsible man like you this law is needed. If not you will never acknowledge that your 50% is more that 6000NGN a month!

No where did I say a father should take full responsibility. But I know you cannot read and assimilate very well. I also know you dont know the first thing about marital laws: asset and liabilities, because you are a hood rat buying 500 naira beer bottles for leech friends when magas pay, thinking you have arrived with an iOS device.

You are a typical example of a waste of space. Let me sleep. I will respond to you tomorrow if you still have anything left to say. Dead beat, irresponsible dumbo!

A powerful man like DANGOTE will never come online to whine grin grin grin
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 11:35pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

I'm honestly confused..
do these young girls know the meaning of irresponsibility? ..
If because I said responsibility should be shared between the mother and the father then I'm irresponsible, childish and broke honestly African ladies are cursed.

They're afraid to take responsibility but they aren't afraid to claim equal rights with men.

They only want quality when it favours them. They want to get everything on a platter of gold just because they are women but once you bring issues like sharing family expenses they will start biting their tongues. If they need up to 50% of the mans money to take care of the children why not hand them over to the man?

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 20, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
only a lous would. U made the child u beta pay for its care

who made the child? one person or two people?
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 11:37pm On May 20, 2018
A powerful man like DANGOTE will never come online to whine  grin grin grin

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by FriendNG: 11:39pm On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter:

They only want quality when it favours them. They want to get everything on a platter of gold just because they are women but once you bring issues like sharing family expenses they will start biting their tongues. If they need up to 50% of the mans money to take care of the children why not hand them over to the man?

They want equal rights but not equal responsibility. Have you watch hon gudaji talking on women right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

who made the child? one person or two people?
exactly. The mama cares for it everyday without the papa .he better put in finacially or take the kids himself.
Theres a reason developed countries have already implemented child support.

Dont wanna pay? Put on a condom undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 11:42pm On May 20, 2018
A powerful man like DANGOTE will never come online to whine  grin grin, his products are solving national problems

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 11:43pm On May 20, 2018
FriendNG:

They want equal rights but not equal responsibility. Have you watch hon gudaji talking on women right.

No but I will google it tomorrow. Na fara jin bacci
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:

lol when magas pay.

I'm not against child support but Nigerian men will only accept child support if it's being paid equally and the woman will be strictly not be allowed to touch the money.

The courts will create bank accounts for issues like this which will be operated by chosen court officials.
Both the man and the lady would be required to pay money into the account equally every month.

The woman shouldn't be allowed to withdraw money from the account, if she want to purchase anything for the child she specify what she wants to buy for the kid and tell the court official and he/she'll withdraw the money, purchase the thing and give it to her.

Nigerian men will only accept child support on such conditions
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 20, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
exactly. The mama cares for it everyday without the papa .he better put in finacially or take the kids himself.
Theres a reason developed countries have already implemented child support.

Dont wanna pay? Put on a condom undecided

The woman should allow the man to take custody of the child then.. men are ready to take care of the kids.

Nigerian men aren't fools... let's pay child support so that they'll use the money to sort out themselves? no
it must be paid equally.

or she allows the man to take custody of the kid.

kids aren't bargaining chips
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 11:48pm On May 20, 2018
A powerful man like DANGOTE will never come online to whine grin grin grin his products are solving national problems so no time to whine. DANGOTE is our role model we accept nothing less.

TAKE ADVICE ONLY FROM SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 20, 2018
FriendNG:

Over the years I've come to realize that feminism is a scam.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

The woman should allow the man to take custody of the child then.. men are ready to take care of the kids.

Nigerian men aren't fools... let's pay child support so that they'll use the money to sort out themselves? no
it must be paid equally.

or she allows the man to take custody of the kid.

kids aren't bargaining chips
u cant really speak or make the choice 2 raise the kids for every nigerian man.
A waiver for Child support should be decided by the courts on an individual basis. But child supports implementation is crucial and is coming angry so stock up on condoms

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 11:51pm On May 20, 2018

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 20, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
A waiver for Child support should be decided by the courts on an individual basis. But child supports implementation is crucial and is coming angry so stock up on condoms

coming to where?
listen carefully

A child support bill will never get through 2nd reading in our Senate or house of reps not to talk of NASS implementing it.

and if judges make an unanimous decision legalizing Child support the CJN will declare such null and void.

Buhari won't support child support.
Northerners will never accept such law.

deal with it I'm just arguing here even though it's a useless argument because child support will never be implemented in Nigeria
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 11:57pm On May 20, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 20, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:

if as a woman your responsibility is to pop out kids, bathe and feed them and you expect the man to provide all the money needed to take of the child. ..what do you call yourself?
later y'all in America will be deceiving yourselves that you're a feminist country.

Feminism doesn't exist.. biggest scam of the century.
take care of kids my ass as if you were forced to take care of the kid.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 12:02am On May 21, 2018
TAKE ADVICE ONLY FROM SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE AND YOUR LIFE WILL GET BETTER

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by FriendNG: 12:02am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

Over the years I've come to realize that feminism is a scam.

Yeah.

They want to be like men. Ok fine and good.

She want to work just like men. Ok work, but let's share the salary just like we did 2 mine. They will say no.

Women are equal to men but not in the queue. Go to ATM they will beg to withdraw first because they are women.

Women are equal to men, but not when it comes to work that requires physical strength. They will say "call d men" "we cannot do this"

Women are only equal to men only when it favours their selfish and self-centered desire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by victorian(f): 12:11am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

Did you read the post at all undecided

Did your own father take care of you because of child support?
Men who sent their wives packing still provide money for the upkeep of the children, did anybody tell them to pay child support?
Men have been taking care of kids since without child support.

Any man who support my ideas is worthless to be called a father?
lol... many Nigerian men know child support is a scam don't think Nigerian men for fools.
Women now use kids as bargaining chips, almost 60% of the money for child support isn't spent on the kids but the mothers use the money to sort out themselves so who do you think for a fool?

If at all Nigerian men are going to accept child support scam then it must be paid equally by both parents.. why are women so scared to accept that?

Oh the responsibility of the father is to provide money for the upkeep of the child alone while the responsibility of the mother is to pop out the Child ,bathe him/her and feed him/her?

you must be very funny if you think Nigerian men are going to accept child support scam.

Unless the courts set up accounts relating to this issue where both parents will be required to pay money into equally and the mother won't be allowed to withdraw any money, she'll specify what she want to buy for the Child and the court official in charge of the account purchases the thing for her .

y'all think you're smart. come and use money for child support to buy weaves, clothes for yourself and also sort yourself out.... no man is a fool okay.

Nobody will be against child support if it is being paid equally.

if as a woman your responsibility is to pop out kids then wait for only the man to bring money for the upkeep of the kids then you're worthless.

The funny thing is the money doesn't get spent for the kid.

don't think Nigerian men for fools.

To the bolded, My great dear father, God bless his soul. Didn't abandon us and our mum to fate. He took care of us financially, including our mum. He provided for us, almost everything we needed. He's a great man. And he had a great woman who assisted him in nurturing us, feeding us, bath us and trained us with great values. He didn't see her input as useless or as leeching Like the way guys are seeing ladies these days, he took pride in providing for us all. Unlike the kind of men as yourself, who would rather share the financial responsibilities with your wives or perhaps run away with another younger lady impregnate her and still move to another.

No wonder women compete with men in marriage or in the home. You make her the Co husband and expect her to be submissive? In your dreams. If u are not capable of providing for your kids, then wear protection when fucvking.. Don't just fucvk anyhow and breed children like pigs, without control. Women are no longer at home training kids to have proper values, both man and wife are hustling morning and night to put food on the table and later u expect the kids to be well trained, abi?

With the child support, u will be careful sowing your seeds anyhow.. Your brain will reset on whom to fucvk with protection and whom not even touch at all. Men like you will start being careful and think before bedding any random woman out there.

In fact na two condoms, you go dey wear...

Just ranting anyhow without sense.

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:12am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

if as a woman your responsibility is to pop out kids, bathe and feed them and you expect the man to provide all the money needed to take of the child. ..what do you call yourself?
later y'all in America will be deceiving yourselves that you're a feminist country.

Feminism doesn't exist.. biggest scam of the century.
take care of kids my ass as if you were forced to take care of the kid.
1. U need 2 direct ya question 2 american feminists.

2. U should ask yaself why any father would make a child but in no way care for him/her and think that was ok ? I need 2 go,playa. Bye wink

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:20am On May 21, 2018
victorian:

To the bolded, My great dear father, God bless his soul. Didn't abandon us and our mum to fate. He took care of us financially, including our mum. He provided for us, almost everything we needed. He's a great man. And he had a great woman who assisted him in nurturing us, feeding us, bath us and trained us with great values. He didn't see her input as useless or as leeching Like the way guys are seeing ladies these days, he took pride in providing for us all. Unlike the kind of men as yourself, who would rather share the financial responsibilities with your wives or perhaps run away with another younger lady impregnate her and still move to another.

No wonder women compete with men in marriage or in the home. You make her the Co husband and expect her to be submissive? In your dreams. If u are not capable of providing for your kids, then wear protection when fucvking.. Don't just fucvk anyhow and breed children like pigs, without control. Women are no longer at home training kids to have proper values, both man and wife are hustling morning and night to put food on the table and later u expect the kids to be well trained, abi?

With the child support, u will be careful sowing your seeds anyhow.. Your brain will reset on whom to fucvk with protection and whom not even touch at all. Men like you will start being careful and think before bedding any random woman out there.

In fact na two condoms, you go dey wear...

Just ranting anyhow without sense.
What generated all these insults?
because I said both parents should take responsibility.

women are scared of taking responsibility but aren't scared of dragging rights with men.

the kids are the responsibility of both parents so child support must be funded by both parents.

I don't know why I'm even replying you
child support will never pass 2nd reading at the national assembly.. CJN won't support it and Northerners will never support it so I'm just wasting my time here.

Nigerian women are so lazy that all they wanna do is pop out kids and watch the man do everything.

no.. that time is gone
responsibilities must be shared.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:23am On May 21, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
1. U need 2 direct ya question 2 american feminists.

2. U should ask yaself why any father would make a child but in no way care for him/her and think that was ok ? I need 2 go,playa. Bye wink
are you guys deliberately misunderstanding my words?

Why will any mother make a child and won't contribute? I only said both parents should take care of the child.

please stop saying I said men shouldn't take care of their kids.. I just don't want women to lay their hands on the money, it is strictly for the kids alone not for weaves and clothes for the woman.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:27am On May 21, 2018
FriendNG:

Yeah.

They want to be like men. Ok fine and good.

She want to work just like men. Ok work, but let's share the salary just like we did 2 mine. They will say no.

Women are equal to men but not in the queue. Go to ATM they will beg to withdraw first because they are women.

Women are equal to men, but not when it comes to work that requires physical strength. They will say "call d men" "we cannot do this"

Women are only equal to men only when it favours their selfish and self-centered desire

I don't even understand the kind of equality they're talking about.
feminism is a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by victorian(f): 12:35am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

What generated all these insults?
because I said both parents should take responsibility.

women are scared of taking responsibility but aren't scared of dragging rights with men.

the kids are the responsibility of both parents so child support must be funded by both parents.

I don't know why I'm even replying you
child support will never pass 2nd reading at the national assembly.. CJN won't support it and Northerners will never support it so I'm just wasting my time here.

Nigerian women are so lazy that all they wanna do is pop out kids and watch the man do everything.

no.. that time is gone
responsibilities must be shared.

Lol.. In your dreams.

And remember you started the insults first in a cunning sentence.

Anyways no need arguing with u..

What will be, will be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. / What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.