Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,283 members, 7,822,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria (17395 Views)

Men,pls Be more Watchfulul; ur Daughters R Becoming Home based prostitutes / Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). / Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:38am On May 21, 2018
USA a country where divorce laws favour women.. child support laws favour women.. everything favours women.

Feminism is the biggest scam the world has ever seen

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:40am On May 21, 2018
victorian:

Lol.. In your dreams.

And remember you started the insults first in a cunning sentence.

Anyways no need arguing with u..

What will be, will be.

why are you scared of taking responsibility?

if you expect only the man to take responsibility please don't open your legs.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:45am On May 21, 2018
victorian:

Lol.. In your dreams.

And remember you started the insults first in a cunning sentence.

Anyways no need arguing with u..

What will be, will be.

60% of the NASS is made up of northerners.
how're you going to pass the law? cheesy

Even southern lawmakers ..only the ones from the south west will support such bill
South south and south east lawmakers aren't that stupid to support such law.

If NASS can kick out a bill that would've allowed females to inherit properties in Nigeria what makes you think they'll be foolish to pass child support bill? cheesy

That bill was thrown out because almost all influential northerners condemned the bill claiming it goes against their culture cheesy

Keep on waiting for child support cheesy
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by victorian(f): 1:01am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

60% of the NASS is made up of northerners.
how're you going to pass the law? cheesy

Even southern lawmakers ..only the ones from the south west will support such bill
South south and south east lawmakers aren't that stupid to support such law.

If NASS can kick out a bill that would've allowed females to inherit properties in Nigeria what makes you think they'll be foolish to pass child support bill? cheesy

That bill was thrown out because almost all influential northerners condemned the bill claiming it goes against their culture cheesy

Keep on waiting for child support cheesy

I don't need to wait for child support, cos my man is not Like you who's a lazy Nigerian, neither is he useless.. And he's not a fucvk man.. cheesy
He knows his responsibilities very well and takes good care of our home. So don't get it twisted.. I don't need child support. He does it very well. And am proud of him. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by victorian(f): 1:02am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

why are you scared of taking responsibility?

if you expect only the man to take responsibility please don't open your legs.

You never taya?

I thought u are done arguing with me.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:14am On May 21, 2018
victorian:

I don't need to wait for child support, cos my man is not Like you who's a lazy Nigerian, neither is he useless.. And he's not a fucvk man.. cheesy
He knows his responsibilities very well and takes good care of our home. So don't get it twisted.. I don't need child support. He does it very well. And am proud of him. cheesy

Alexialian shut up... stop deceiving these kids that you're married.
you're a 37 years old single lady.. stop deceiving these kids or else.. undecided
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:18am On May 21, 2018
I pity any man who marries a liability in this era cry

No matter how rich I am.. my wife must contribute more than 30%.

Lazy ladies be praying for mugus that will fall prey okay... stay at home and be a lazy dependent housewife by the time things starts getting red for him he'll regret the day he chose to marry a dependent liability cheesy
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19am On May 21, 2018
victorian:

are you not equal to men anymore? cheesy
Thought you were always advocating for equal rights cheesy

Laziness is what is wrong with Nigerian ladies

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by victorian(f): 6:46am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

you're a 37 years old single lady.. stop deceiving these kids or else.. undecided

You've gone nuts. Whether u feel or believe am married or not. The issues remains, my man is a responsible man and he takes good care of his financial responsibilities.. Cause it seems you and other peeps here don't like to hear, or accept am married. I no blame una, smiles. My beauty is intoxicating. So u can't bear am off the market.
Anyways am less concerned as u don't want to accept stark reality. That's the reality Elder behaving like a child, forgetting u are a grown asszed man.

I am married. QED.

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by victorian(f): 6:47am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

are you not equal to men anymore? cheesy
Thought you were always advocating for equal rights cheesy

Laziness is what is wrong with Nigerian ladies

Can u see this nutcase?

U don mad finish but nobody to tell you.

Lazy man.. Don't go and work and take care of your kids.

Keep ranting online like a demented fooolll.

Ode.

3 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53am On May 21, 2018
victorian:

Can u see this nutcase?

U don mad finish but nobody to tell you.

Lazy man.. Don't go and work and take care of your kids.

Keep ranting online like a demented fooolll.

Ode.

Lazy asshole so you've to disturb my notification this early morning.

Y'all will be advocating for equal rights but when it comes to taking responsibility you'll start saying nonsense .

Both wife and husband must take care of the kids.

Nigerian women are laziness are just like 5&6.

I never for once said men shouldn't take care of their kids but y'all deliberately keep misunderstanding my words.

I SAID BOTH PARENTS SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS are you blind or just don't want to accept that?

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by victorian(f): 6:56am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

Lazy asshole so you've to disturb my notification this early morning.

Y'all will be advocating for equal rights but when it comes to taking responsibility you'll start saying nonsense .

Both wife and husband must take care of the kids.

Nigerian women are laziness are just like 5&6.

I never for once said men shouldn't take care of their kids but y'all deliberately keep misunderstanding my words.

I SAID BOTH PARENTS SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS are you blind or just don't want to accept that?

Smh

You are delusional and blind one.

Lazy thing!

Mtchwwwww.

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:59am On May 21, 2018
victorian:

You've gone nuts. Whether u feel or believe am married or not. The issues remains, my man is a responsible man and he takes good care of his financial responsibilities.. Cause it seems you and other peeps here don't like to hear, or accept am married. I no blame una, smiles. My beauty is intoxicating. So u can't bear am off the market.
Anyways am less concerned as u don't want to accept stark reality. That's the reality Elder behaving like a child, forgetting u are a grown asszed man.

I am married. QED.

why did you edit your post?

Worthless human being.

You better go back to sleep and forget about your "illusional marriage " you're still single.
dunce... you are afraid of taking responsibility alongside the man but you aren't afraid of dragging equal rights.

If you say I'm lazy because I said both parents should take care of the kids what are you? when it comes to finance issues it becomes the responsibility" of the man.. very funny
please I've something to do this morning
useless woman... you're synonymous to laziness
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03am On May 21, 2018
victorian:

You are delusional and blind one.

Lazy thing!

Mtchwwwww.

common get away from here.. fool
back then in 2017 you were always advocating for equal rights on this forum.

You don't want to take responsibility but you know how to open your legs.. lazy ass

Your child is the responsibility of both you and his/her dad.

If you don't want to take any responsibility don't give birth to a child.
lazy fool

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by victorian(f): 7:03am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

why did you edit your post?

Worthless human being.

You better go back to sleep and forget about your "illusion marriage " you're still single.
dunce... you are afraid of taking responsibility alongside the man but you aren't afraid of dragging equal rights.

If you say I'm lazy because I said both parents should take care what are you? when it comes to finance issues it becomes the responsibility" of the man.. very funny
please I've something to do this morning
useless woman... you're synonymous to laziness

You are the worthless, useless thing. I can edit whatever I like. It's not your editing.

You can rant like a mad rabbid dog from now till eternity, am not buying your useless thread and idiotic statements. Better get used to it.
Old man wey think say, he's still a child. Talking through his anus.

If u don't have brain, go and borrow brain.

Am out of here.. Diseased goat!
Ewu Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by victorian(f): 7:05am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

common get away from here.. fool
back then in 2017 you were always advocating for equal rights on this forum.

You don't want to take responsibility but you know how to open your legs.. lazy ass

Your child is the responsibility of both you and his/her dad.

If you don't want to take any responsibility don't give birth to a child.
lazy fool

Shut da fucvk up! You cretin!

You are less than my shoe..
Gerrout!

And go home and cry to mummy.

Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:10am On May 21, 2018
victorian:

You are the worthless, useless thing. I can edit whatever I like. It's not your editing.

You can rant like a mad rabbid dog from now till eternity, am not buying your useless thread and idiotic statements. Better get used to it.
Old man wey think say, he's still a child. Talking through his anus.

If u don't have brain, go and borrow brain.

Am out of here.. Diseased goat!
Ewu Africa.

I'm not surprised... you're a Nigerian lady

You obviously don't have brain because if you do it won't be hard for you to comprehend my posts.

If Nigerian women are told to take responsibility alongside the man they'll start insulting you.

So you expect only the man to take responsibility while you sit down and watch.

My friend, you're a mistake.

She's here telling me I'm lazy and irresponsible because I said kids are the responsibility of both parents.. imagine

even at 37 I thought you had sense and somehow liberated but I was wrong.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:14am On May 21, 2018
victorian:

Shut da fucvk up! You cretin!

You are less than my shoe..
Gerrout!

And go home and cry to mummy.

Idiot!

Lol....

Nigerians ask these ladies why they're insulting me
; because I said they should also take responsibility.

Lol! It always resort to insults whenever ever Nigerian ladies are told to take responsibility.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by victorian(f): 7:16am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

Lol....

Nigerians ask these ladies why they're insulting me
; because I said they should also take responsibility.

Lol! It always resort to insults whenever ever Nigerian ladies are told to take responsibility.

You threw the first stone of insults and you expect me to listen to you and accept what you are saying?
In your dreams!

You don't insult people and expect them to hail u at the back.

Who are you! What's your pedigree? What do u think u have?

Go and seat down! And stop disturbing us, since yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by victorian(f): 7:20am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

I'm not surprised... you're a Nigerian lady

You obviously don't have brain because if you do it won't be hard for you to comprehend my posts.

If Nigerian women are told to take responsibility alongside the man they'll start insulting you.

So you expect only the man to take responsibility while you sit down and watch.

My friend, you're a mistake.

She's here telling me I'm lazy and irresponsible because I said kids are the responsibility of both parents.. imagine

even at 37 I thought you had sense and somehow liberated but I was wrong.

Yes am a Nigerian lady and I will not accept your useless thread..

Ode jati jati.

Running fingers like diarrhoea.

Get da fucvk off my mentions! And go and look for work to do. Lazy Nigerian man

If u don't have job, go and sleep! It's not byforce to be relevant online.

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

omg shocked u mean this Victorian lady is Alixeialian grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24am On May 21, 2018
Saviour22:
omg shocked u mean this Victorian lady is Alixeialian grin

yeah

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26am On May 21, 2018
victorian:

Yes am a Nigerian lady and I will not accept your useless thread..

Ode jati jati.

Running fingers like diarrhoea.

Get da fucvk off my mentions! And go and look for work to do. Lazy Nigerian man

If u don't have job, go and sleep! It's not byforce to be relevant online.

The kids are also your responsibility.

You and the father brought them into the word so you two must take care of them.

If you can't take responsibility don't give birth to a child.

I'm done with you ..lady scared of taking responsibility alongside a mancheesy
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28am On May 21, 2018
My message is clear cheesy
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by victorian(f): 7:29am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

yeah

No time to argue back and forth on who I am. Call me alexieialin, call me Enable, call me any handle your little brain think I am. I care less.

*sips tea * and looks at their moronic faces.. grin

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

yeah
ok grin Just let it be dude,we won't allowed child support unless it's 50/50

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32am On May 21, 2018
cheesy

If you can't take responsibility alongside a man please zip your legs...

any woman who expects only the man to take responsibility while she sit and do nothing isn't worthy to have a child cheesy
I'm done cheesy

Mesaage is clear...
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:34am On May 21, 2018
Saviour22:
ok grin Just let it be dude,we won't allowed child support unless it's 50/50

why are Nigerian ladies like this?

if you tell them to contribute they'll start calling you lazy, irresponsible and insulting you undecided

I know.. Nigerian men will never accept it
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37am On May 21, 2018
victorian:

No time to argue back and forth on who I am. Call me alexieialin, call me Enable, call me any handle your little brain think I am. I care less.

*sips tea * and looks at their moronic faces.. grin

Alexialian at 37 you know why you aren't married?

your bad character.

change or be ready to die a spinster.... in the end you'll get a sperm donor so you won't be without a child.

stop deceiving yourself online.. deceiving these kids that you're married won't make a man propose to you

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:42am On May 21, 2018
victorian:

Kid doesn't know what child support is cheesy
child support is paid when a marriage gets dissolved cheesy

well... lemme allow you to wallow in your delusional dreams cheesy
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by victorian(f): 7:45am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

Alexialian at 37 you know why you aren't married?

your bad character.

change or be ready to die a spinster.... in the end you'll get a sperm donor so you won't be without a child.

stop deceiving yourself online.. deceiving these kids that you're married won't make a man propose to you

Na you sabi. I know you are so pained this morning. Lol

Am off to work. Keep ranting o

Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by victorian(f): 7:47am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

Kid doesn't know what child support is cheesy
child support is paid when a marriage gets dissolved cheesy

well... lemme allow you to wallow in your delusional dreams cheesy

I don't need child support because we are NOT divorcing..

You are even a divorced man sef, no wonder you are so bitter.
Your brain dey touch since yesterday. Your ex wife really do u strong thing o

Anyways don't forget your meds.

Me and you, we are not in the same category.. You are a divorced man who has failed in his marriage and well me? What can I say, that will sink in? I Will gladly say am happy and very happy in my relationship. And we ain't contemplating divorce or child support, cos we've got it together as a couple. smiley

So Sorry looser. Ain't my fault this time. grin Lol

Go and look for your fellow divorced men and gang them up along with u to advocate the Child support thing.

Have a great day.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos / Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.