Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria (17201 Views)

Men,pls Be more Watchfulul; ur Daughters R Becoming Home based prostitutes / Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). / Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:
All this ranting will not change who you are! An irresponsible cry baby! Everyone claimed to be someone on nairaland! Doesn't change who they really are! Cos u work all day breaking ur back and ur bitch borehole baby mama takes all ur pay you think all men are like you? Broke ass!

Even people that can't afford 3square meals are queens and kings on nairaland.

Your father is a nobody just like you're .if I'm a broke ass what are you? a broke shell

you nor get shishi you dey call people broke

take a flight to asaba.. come to block 54 Arthur Richards street and ask for OG pounds you'll know who I am.

If we should look carefully this fool doesn't have up to 300k funds in her account

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 10:27pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

Even people that can't afford 3square meals are queens and kings on nairaland.

Your father is a nobody just like you're .if I'm a broke ass what are you? a broke shell

you nor get shishi you dey call people broke

take a flight to asaba.. come to block 54 Arthur Richards street and ask for OG pounds you'll know who I am.

If we should look carefully this fool doesn't have up to 300k funds in her account
I already said you are a fool at 40! Brandishing you personal information on a forum like this! Need I say more??

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:
Its on baby! Lol. Screen shot for you!

See u mentioning plot of land! That thing u gathered money working at a mental care facility for most of ur nights to buy? A fool at 40 they say! Idiot!

You don't have a plot of land to your name.
You don't have a house to your name.
you don't have a car to your name.
you don't have any investments to your name.

you're a worthless and useless human being.

you're a nobody. your father is a nobody.

who's your father? who're you?

Una nor get shishi but you wan play with your papa no be me
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:
I already said you are a fool at 40! Brandishing you personal information on a forum like this! Need I say more??

Confirmed... a fool probably still living with her parents

come to asaba if you aren't a goat.

na me use myself play give this hungry fool
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 10:32pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:

DANGOTE will never disclose his personal information/asset on nairaland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 10:34pm On May 20, 2018
aureen:

DANGOTE will never disclose his asset nairaland grin grin grin
I feel ashamed knowing the level of human I have been relating with! A poor church rat! I am deeply embarrassed!

With name like OG Pounds! What did I really expect!

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 20, 2018
Social media is really helping some people I swear..

Even people that haven't eaten anything since yesterday will login nairaland and start talking anyhow.. well
Thank God for the undercover social media is providing for you.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 20, 2018
Broke cretins will be tagging people broke.

Well.. phases of life
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 10:46pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:
Some people are just stupid..
This fool if checked is probably typing from her parents house right now.. even ordinary plot of land this miserable fool doesn't have.

You dey call people church rat but you nor fit afford ordinary iOS device.. my fiancé a lady bought my Samsung S9 I'm currently using alongside my iOS for me.

I'm a church rat, you father and everyone in your family are toilet rats.

You cannot even follow a train of thought logically! You asked me to take a screenshot to show my device which I did! You are still here making noise! Not like I think wealth is measurable by an iOS device (thats for dumb babies) but i still decided to indulge you!

Its obvious you are still a kid! And as for the imaginary fiancée I am sorry for her; even in ur dreams. Because she is marrying an obnoxious fool at 40 who can never be anything but an irresponsible man! Whiny baby! Measuring wealth buy phone! And you say you are a boss!

Hail OG pounds!!!

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 10:48pm On May 20, 2018
List of DANGOTE'S PRODUCTS
Dangote Sugar
Dangote Cement
Dangote Salt
Petit Tomato Paste
Dangote Sacks Danvita
Dangote Macaroni
Mowa Water
Dangote Flour
Dangote Spaghetti
Ziza Milk
Dansa Juice
Dangote Noodles

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:
You cannot even follow a train of thought logically! You asked me to take a screenshot to show my device which I did! You are still here making noise! Not like I think wealth is measurable by an iOS device (thats for dumb babies) but i still decided to indulge you!

Its obvious you are still a kid! And as for the imaginary fiancée I am sorry for her; even in ur dreams. Because she is marrying an obnoxious fool at 40 who can never be anything but an irresponsible man! Whiny baby! Measuring wealth buy phone! And you say you are a boss!

Hail OG pounds!!!

You're really stupid. ..stupid is even too much

you came here to say shits because someone doesn't support child support.. were you the only lady who visited this thread?
Both parents should be responsible for their kids and you started insulting yourself probably not me and apcsupporter.
If you don't want to take responsibility why do you open your legs?

Well, that's an irony of a typical Nigerian girl from a poor home.

I can boldy say that more than 400 ladies viewed this thread but they didn't comment.
Onething in life is if you don't agree with something you ignore or comment without provoking anybody rather you jumped into my mentions and started saying trash.

This is Nigeria, I'm not living in America. Nigerian men take care of their kids without child support.

The dunce that you're think every man who wants responsibility to be shared is an irresponsible or broke man same way a friend tried being "a man" in 2012 and he assumed a sole provider when he got married back then in 2012 now he has sold his car, my friend that was fair in complexion is now black because of too much burden.

Young girl listen carefully, rich men don't want liabilities .
every man is wise now so if there's somebody deceiving you with the rich man will take up all the responsibility myth you should wake up.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 10:59pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:
Even if its my prayer, be rest assured that your 'wealth' is safe! I don't roll with broke ass, cry babies like you and Elder001.
Lol who is talking about you? When we say women we mean women that look feminine and have good body structure not some worwor-faced, pot-bellied 40+ overused old cargoes with 30 inches hole and gory stretch marks coupled with yam legs and fishy smellcheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 20, 2018
aureen:
Dangote Sugar
Dangote Cement
Dangote Salt
Petit Tomato Paste
Dangote Sacks Danvita
Dangote Macaroni
Mowa Water
Dangote Flour
Dangote Spaghetti
Ziza Milk
Dansa Juice
Dangote Noodles

Dangote isn't the sole owner of those companies.... he only has higher shares and more influence that's why his name is being used
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 11:03pm On May 20, 2018
aureen:

On behalf of all the innocent ladies.
Your grand mum, your mum are worthless Oloshos

This one must be the daughter of ms Cleo. Saw some guys talking about her in one thread like that. How do you manage being her daughter?

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter:

Lol who is talking about you? When we say women we mean women that look feminine and have good body structure not some worwor-faced, pot-bellied 40+ overused old cargoes with 30 inches hole and gory stretch marks coupled with yam legs fishy smellcheesy

That's one thing with Nigerian girls.. A sapele girl was telling me her boyfriend is loaded blah blah on Facebook telling me my car is cheap and I'm broke.

Man, I saw this girl in warri trust me this girl was broke as hell with some stupid clothes and one tekno or whatever phone. Imagine she can't even afford human hair.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 11:05pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:

Hail OG pounds!!!

Dangote Sugar
Dangote Cement
Dangote Salt
Petit Tomato Paste 
Dangote Sacks Danvita
Dangote Macaroni
Mowa Water 
Dangote Flour
Dangote Spaghetti
Ziza Milk
Dansa Juice
Dangote Noodles

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 11:06pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

You're really stupid. ..stupid is even too much

you came here to say shits because someone doesn't support child support.. were you the only lady who visited this thread?
Both parents should be responsible for their kids and you started insulting yourself probably not me and apcsupporter.
If you don't want to take responsibility why do you open your legs?

Well, that's an irony of a typical Nigerian girl from a poor home.

I can boldy say that more than 400 ladies viewed this thread but they didn't comment.
Onething in life is if you don't agree with something you ignore or comment without provoking anybody rather you jumped into my mentions and started saying trash.

This is Nigeria, I'm not living in America. Nigerian men take care of their kids without child support.

The dunce that you're think every man who wants responsibility to be shared is an irresponsible or broke man same way a friend tried being "a man" in 2012 and he assumed a sole provider when he got married back then in 2012 now he has sold his car, my friend that was fair in complexion is now black because of too much burden.

Young girl listen carefully, rich men don't want liabilities .
every man is wise now so if there's somebody deceiving you with the rich man will take up all the responsibility myth you should wake up.

OG pounds! So you have friends that slab around and are sun kissed? Lol. I thought you were a big boss in Asaba! Love your neighbor!

I will say it for the umpteenth time, you are still a child. Maturity doesn't necessarily come with age! Even in you 40 something years on earth you have still not developed enough intellectually to have a meaningful conversation. Why? You were probably raised in a dysfunctional home with an irresponsible or non existent father. You are not to blame for who you are.

That being said you will remain a fool and an irresponsible man. Nothing on eartg can change that!

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 11:08pm On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter:

This one must be the daughter of ms Cleo. Saw some guys talking about her in one thread like that. How do you manage being her daughter?

You are the son of ms Cleo

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 11:10pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:
Shatap! What donyou know about the law? Wealth of a man! Do you have wealth? You struggling peasant! Not even a piece of asset to your name and you think you can join the league of men that argue about child support?

You think being a stay home mother and wife is inconsequential? Someone stays home to nurture your kids and build a family home so you can focus on career and this so called 'wealth' and you think she has contributed nothing to your success? You all are so myopic! Tata! Men with real wealth wont be caught dead making such stupid arguments. All you people have are loans, bills and more liabilities! Broke asses!

What an irrational human beingcheesy. Its only worthless fool that thinks everyone is in the same condition with him. This is a faceless forum and how you arrived at your conclusion that we are poor only shows how weak you are mentally. Do you know me?cheesy

A man can be successful without all those things you mentioned and it has happened thousands of times before. In homes where both parents work don't they hire nannies? As a single guy you can get one. Don't you ever make that stupid claim again. Emanuel ebou didn't get any goal 'assist' or passes from his wife yet all his wealth has gone to the useless b!tch. Go work hard and stop being a gold digger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 11:10pm On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter:

Lol who is talking about you? When we say women we mean women that look feminine and have good body structure not some worwor-faced, pot-bellied 40+ overused old cargoes with 30 inches hole and gory stretch marks coupled with yam legs fishy smellcheesy
Responding to you is like wasting my breath! Let me save it for OG pounds! Because you most likely have an IQ in the single digits. You can go and park one corner! You have been heard.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 11:11pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:
Responding to you is like wasting my breath! Let me save it for OG pounds! Because you most likely have an IQ in the single digits. You can go and park one corner! You have been heard.

I'm sure even a baboon wouldn't date you so forget about enjoying guy's wealth. Let's handle the presentable women first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:
OG pounds! So you have friends that slab around and are sun kissed? Lol. I thought you were a big boss in Asaba! Love your neighbor!

I will say it for the umpteenth time, you are still a child. Maturity doesn't necessarily come with age! Even in you 40 something years on earth you have still not developed enough intellectually to have a meaningful conversation. Why? You were probably raised in a dysfunctional home with an irresponsible or non existent father. You are not to blame for who you are.

That being said you will remain a fool and an irresponsible man. Nothing on eartg can change that!

You'll remain a worthless and irresponsible lady.
you want to give birth to kids but you don't want to take responsibility.

You better go work your ass up because you ain't getting any child support money to feed your lazy ass.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 11:12pm On May 20, 2018
aureen:

You are the son of ms Cleo
I heard that she makes lots of money from her 'business'. Is it true?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 11:14pm On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter:

I heard that she makes lots of money from her 'business'. Is it true?

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 11:16pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

That's one thing with Nigerian girls.. A sapele girl was telling me her boyfriend is loaded blah blah on Facebook telling me my car is cheap and I'm broke.

Man, I saw this girl in warri trust me this girl was broke as hell with some stupid clothes and one tekno or whatever phone. Imagine she can't even afford human hair.

Don't mind them. I didn't want to insult any body but they pushed me. I didn't know any p0rnstar before but I had to google them because of them however the useless girls have to be treated that way before they learn how to behave like civilised people online. Unless you make it clear to them that you are can be foul-mouthed they will never stop taking you for granted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 11:17pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

You'll remain a worthless and irresponsible lady.
you want to give birth to kids but you don't want to take responsibility.

You better go work your ass up because you ain't getting any child support money to feed your lazy ass.
Is that all you've got? I thought you wanted to show me who you are? Make me regret mentioning you! I am waiting!

I have parket APCsupporter in a corner just for you. That one is a re.tard talking of goal assist and what not! You on the other hand have no idea what it means to father a child! If not you would not have created a stupid thread like this!

I am alergic to BS and can smell it from a mile away. You MR. OG pounds are the real deal. Not only are you intellectually incapacitated you are not yet fully mature in all important aspects of life.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 11:17pm On May 20, 2018
DANGOTE is our role model.

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter:

What an irrational human beingcheesy. Its only worthless fool that thinks everyone is in the same condition with him. This is a faceless forum and how you arrived at your conclusion that we are poor only shows how weak you are mentally. Do you know me?cheesy

A man can be successful without all those things you mentioned and it has happened thousands of times before. In homes where both parents work don't they hire nannies? As a single guy you can get one. Don't you ever make that stupid claim again. Emanuel ebou didn't get any goal 'assist' or passes from his wife yet all his wealth has gone to the useless b!tch. Go work hard and stop being a gold digger

That is the irony of a typical Nigerian girl in her 20s
They think because they're poor everybody they encounter must be poor.
Social media has really helped many people

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 11:20pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:
Is that all you've got? I thought you wanted to show me who you are? Make me regret mentioning you! I am waiting!

I have parket APCsupporter in a corner just for you. That one is a re.tard talking of goal assist and what not! You on the other hand have no idea what it means to father a child! If not you would not have created a stupid thread like this!

I am alergic to BS and can smell it from a mile away. You MR. OG pounds are the real deal. Not only are you intellectually incapacitated you are not yet fully mature in all important aspects of life.

DANGOTE is our role model, it's obvious all men are not equal some are more powerful than others.

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 11:20pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:

50-50 contribution has officially become irresponsibility in the mind of a typical Nigerian opportunistic gold-digger. I thought you people said you want equality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 11:21pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

That is the irony of a typical Nigerian girl in her 20s They think because they're poor everybody they encounter must be poor. Social media has really helped many people
It shows how dumb and unexposed they are

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) / JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.