Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (50650 Views)

The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw / Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? / Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by laudate: 1:49pm On May 25, 2018
2buffagain:
You aren't deceiving anyone, you are a woman.
You've shown this by the level of emotionalism you display over something so basic and obvious.

Illogical women stick to what they want to believe regardless of provided facts. We don't waste time argueing with women like you. Stew, boil and Simmer in your emotions woman. Ain't nobody got your time cheesy

Laudate is a woman? shocked How, biko nu? Do you have proof, or are you just imagining things, in that miniscule brain of yours? If I support women today, it is because I was raised by a good one. With principles, accountability and honesty. If I support women today, it is because I have sisters, friends and female colleagues who have been lied to, and abused by miscreants who dare to call themselves 'men,' and have ended up giving other men, a bad name.

A real man respects women, and treats them right. If you have been raised by a strong and respectful woman, you would have no problems treating women, right. undecided You would also respect them, instead of toying with their feelings in a misguided attempt to control them.

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by TheSpellChecker: 8:34am On May 28, 2018
Olifiz:

Yeah sure heap jare. Pardon my error jor. Thanks cheesy

You're welcome.
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Greeny02(f): 11:30pm On May 28, 2018
You really are knowledgeable
Boland:
grin .
You're really a funny person, bro.

You're not getting me: How about you stay clean, stay wise, be alert and stay away from such ladies.
It's very possible to be achieved.
Get the decent and loyal lady (that's of course when you stay loyal yourself) and stick with her, God will bless you.

Don't give an excuse to live an irresponsible life.

Not all girls are ho.es.....
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Shugavee(f): 9:19pm On May 31, 2018
Hanseel1:

nah coming from a lady undecided... shey you're a feminist? why are you jubilating over the post? undecided

Kimbraa and shugavee always advocating for fake feminism only when it suits them...

A young lady of 27 calling people kids

men dor suffer for nairaland..
dont tag me on trash ...stay blessed
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Ugosample(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
oglalasioux:
Dear OP,

Thanks for your post. I understand how you feel. Every right thinking man thinks same way too. But the sad truth is; we are in Nigeria and your sentiments don't work here. More often than not, women here see men as their meal ticket. Love is dead here. Any woman that accepts a man for who he is has a sugar daddy somewhere providing those things she is not asking from you.

I hear you say there are established women out there. Good. How did they get established? Behind every successful woman there's a sugar daddy. And for the ones from rich homes; they will marry only men from rich homes. Sorry.

this line is very powerful "Behind every successful woman is a sugar daddy" is the case in Nigeria

not all

but too too many "independent" women in Nigeria
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by aimmoney9: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
aimmoney9:
Who opened the legs? If girls don't open their legs, nothing will enter. If you don't give, he will not take. So girls should stop pretending as if they don't know the consequences of sex- pregnancy and sti/std
Do you say yes to every man that comes your way with the right price? If so it will be easy to use you for rituals...
Be careful awoof dey purge belle even with the right price... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Couple Storm Inside Their Wedding Reception In Rolls Royce, Destroy Dance Floor / BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.