Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (50651 Views)

The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw / Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? / Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Olifiz(m): 11:18am On May 22, 2018
lefulefu:
that's not what he said

Oh okay.
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Boland(m): 11:18am On May 22, 2018
lefulefu:
Nice piece Boland and your quote is on point... The world is what it is and you are what you are.. Cc Don Clerriquizio in Mario Puzo's The Last Doncheesy. You can't change the world but u will always be what u want u want to becheesy.
Thanks bro.
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Boland(m): 11:22am On May 22, 2018
lefulefu:
Nice piece Boland and your quote is on point... The world is what it is and you are what you are.. Cc Don Clerriquizio in Mario Puzo's The Last Doncheesy. You can't change the world but u will always be what u want u want to becheesy.
Thanks bro.
Rukkydelta:

Thank you alot. I will certainly buy you a porsche car for this. Most men hate feminism but they love having an independent lady forgetting that femininism preaches about female independence. Same way ladies loves the motion of feminism but want their man to be the one providing for their financial needs
The male and female gender are both hypocrites no one is perfect. Some guys calling girls gold diggers will certainly do worst if they are oppourtuned to be female for a day
You're welcome, my sister. These folks just wanna have it both ways.

If you wanna be a Man, be a Man and stop ranting. It's disgusting.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by ubunja(m): 11:27am On May 22, 2018
Boland:
Thanks bro. You're welcome, my sister. These folks just wanna have it both ways.

If you wanna be a Man, be a Man and stop ranting. It's disgusting.
everyone is free to rant. its a free world. and i rant a lot. especially when people tell me not to rant. let guys who wanna rant rant.

5 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Twoclans(f): 11:39am On May 22, 2018
Boland this table you are shaking has some very important and popular nairalanders on it.

Anyway let me carry my wahala and go.

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Twoclans(f): 11:39am On May 22, 2018
Boland this table you are shaking has some very important and popular nairalanders on it.

Anyway let me carry my wahala and go. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Boland(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2018
Twoclans:

Anyway let me carry my wahala and go.
I'm for the truth and I believe this to be the truth. Anyone with his/her view can freely share and if it makes more sense, we all.learn.

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 22, 2018
Rukkydelta:

I'm fine and you?
iyam very well. Ppl around are gettin down with malaria cos of rain wey don start but i am still very strong. I guess i should thank God.
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 22, 2018
op I can see you have a profile of a car and talking about taking care of women cheesy

Continue

Yes guys are meant to be Atms in Nigeria, right? cheesy

Oya big girls come and do the needful grin

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by 2buffagain(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2018
greiboy:
op I can see you have a profile of a car and talking about taking care of women cheesy

Continue

grin
There is a way to attract lovers, and there is a way to attract golddiggers.
I find most naija guys don't know the difference.

9 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 22, 2018
2buffagain:

grin
There is a way to attract lovers, and there is a way to attract golddiggers.
I find most naija guys don't know the difference.
Exactly bruv

In the end, we all need assistance at some point in life because no one is an island.

Thus, any help rendered in a relationship should be a mutual thing not a one way thing all the time, even when it comes to financial issues.

Anyone encouraging a one way traffic might soon be overwhelmed or might not know the true state of his/her relationship with others because the relationship might just be based on that thing being offered rather than true affection.

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by 2buffagain(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2018
Boland:

1) Feminism: The fight for equal right of living for females.

My view: Females enjoy what the males don't and as such it's fair for male to enjoy what females don't.
Now: If the females want to enjoy what the males are enjoying while still holding on to their own priviledge, there is sure to be a problem.
That's just the summary (in layman's words)of my own opinion.

2) If the man is experiencing a financial downturn, the wife being the present breadwinner should help out, we've been told marriage is "for better for worse", but I'm sure you and I know that the relationship will most likely be out of balance because they are both occupying the wrong position.

This is what I'm saying:
Men shouldn't nag about a woman's demand if she's not yet your woman, if you think her standard is higher than your own pocket, let it go.
It will only be unfair if you've gotten her and later because of a bad situation she decides to leave, that'll be disloyalty on her part.

3) That depends on the husband, you know what you're going for, you should be prepared to deal with the cons of it. Besides, a woman with such profession can still be a good " wife".

See: There is a definition for a Husband as there is for a Wife.
I often ask my female folks this question;

Do you wanna be a Wife, just a Woman or a Man for your husband?

For a ship to sail, there must be a captain. If leaders aren't necessary, men in uniform wouldn't need commanders. I'm sure you knwo what I'm trying to say here.
Equality is bullshit in marriage.

1) Agreed. Female Feminists should fully embrace the pros and cons of the mantra and not just cherry-pick the good bits.

2)
but I'm sure you and I know that the relationship will most likely be out of balance because they are both occupying the wrong position.
I disagree. That all depends on how you built that relationship.
If you have a true partner and not just "some girl who calls you daddy", this need not cause issues, especially if the woman herself is well off.
It all depends on how you configure the relationship from the start. You do this by setting a standard of mutual investment e.g Sometimes, she pays sometimes you pay when you both go out. If she is the typical naija girl and you are still training her, playfully yabbing her like "Are you not even ashamed of yourself that you haven't taken your boo out on a date yet? wink"....etc When you date like this, women who suffer from the cognitive dissonance of wanting to eat their cake and have it will be filtered out long before you get to marry them!

3) You're right, it does depend on the husband. Your disposition is valid, however within that disposition lies the notion that a man *will* have issues if he dated a girl on Beyonce's level. This is not true. With GAME, no human being (in Falz voice)"that make use of toilet" grin is undateable/above your level.
Some dudes can only date a girl who they feel is below them, and that just makes them basic. Again your disposition is valid, but very limiting.
I, and guys like myself, have this unshakeable confidence that no babe is beyond reach, no matter how much money they have. In fact, those babes tend to be the loneliest.
You can stlll be the commander by activating something deep in the girl, regardless of where you both are.

I understand it is easy to see the guy writing this post as some sort of broke guy.
I am not broke, far from it in-fact. Neither am I a golddiger....but whenever I visit naija I see how dudes date and I just shake my head.
Are you dating prostitutes or girlfriends? Y'all just too one-way with it.

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Boland(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2018
greiboy:

Continue

That is not the nucleus of my message.

My message is to correct the mentality of most young men about the females. I'm not saying a lady should pest on her man, I'm only saying that a man should know what he's getting into before he dives in.
You don't just go pay a rent of #1m house per year and after the first year decides to force the owner of the house to reduce the rent to #500k.

The ranting and nagging of young men in here is getting too much.
There are gold diggers, yeah. There are sl*ts and wh*re mongers, yeah. You don't have to go for them just because you think of them as appealing to the eye when you don't have the resources to maintain them and when it all go south, you rant about how bad they are. They didn't portray themselves as angels before you meet them, so deal with it.

You get my point now?

If you read all what I posted, you will see that, I'm far from trying to score any lady in here and I'm not being biased towards the female folks just saying what I know is the truth.

Fam, I'm not trying to impress anyone.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Boland(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2018
2buffagain:

1) Agreed. Female Feminists should fully embrace the pros and cons of the mantra and not just cherry-pick the good bits.

2)
I disagree. That all depends on how you built that relationship.
If you have a true partner and not just "some girl who calls you daddy", this need not cause issues, especially if the woman herself is well off.
It all depends on how you configure the relationship from the start. You do this by setting a standard of mutual investment e.g Sometimes, she pays sometimes you pay when you both go out. If she is the typical naija girl and you are still training her, playfully yabbing her like "Are you not even ashamed of yourself that you haven't taken your boo out on a date yet? wink"....etc When you date like this, women who suffer from the cognitive dissonance of wanting to eat their cake and have it will be filtered out long before you get to marry them!

3) You're right, it does depend on the husband. Your disposition is valid, however within that disposition lies the notion that a man *will* have issues if he dated a girl on Beyonce's level. This is not true. With GAME, no human being (in Falz voice)"that make use of toilet" grin is undateable/above your level.
Some dudes can only date a girl who they feel is below them, and that just makes them basic. Again your disposition is valid, but very limiting.
I, and guys like myself, have this unshakeable confidence that no babe is beyond reach, no matter how much money they have. In fact, those babes tend to be the loneliest.

I understand it is easy to see the guy writing this post as some sort of broke guy.
I am not broke, far from it in-fact. Neither am I a golddiger....but whenever I visit naija I see how dudes date and I just shake my head.
Are you dating prostitutes or girlfriends?
Oh Man. grin.
We're getting somehwere.

2) Women aren't wired the way men are wired and as such it's quite easy for power, control, influence and attention to get to their head and mess them up.
You as a man should always be prepared to dodge these bullets by working hard to atleast provide for the basic needs of the family and if all goes south, Pray, work and believe, God is merciful.
There are good women, rare ones that would do all these good things and wouldn't complain but they are rare. Trust me.

I see that you're a mattured man, sir. It's refreshing discussing with you.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 22, 2018
Boland:
That is not the nucleus of my message.

My message is to correct the mentality of most young men about the females. I'm not saying a lady should pest on her man, I'm only saying that a man should know what he's getting into before he dives in.
You don't just go pay a rent of #1m house per year and after the first year decides to force the owner of the house to reduce the rent to #500k.

The ranting and nagging of young men in here is getting too much.
There are gold diggers, yeah. There are sl*ts and wh*re mongers, yeah. You don't have to go for them just because you think of them as appealing to the eye when you don't have the resources to maintain them and when it all go south, you rant about how bad they are. They didn't portray themselves as angels before you meet them, so deal with it.

You get my point now?

If you read all what I posted, you will see that, I'm far from trying to score any lady in here and I'm not being biased towards the female folks just saying what I know is the truth.

Fam, I'm not trying to impress anyone.
ok man spend on your chick

@emboldened though is absolutely wrong

You are what you attract..Gold diggers are like leprechauns always searching for a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, they only go for people that portrays an image of affluence. They hardly go for any type of men, not to mention self confessed broke men like me and my comrades. grin

Just like I have stated in an earlier comment, Any guy/lady trying to portray an image of affluence might always attract those looking for affluence and not all those looking for affluence are rich or wealthy.

Furthermore, I believe relationships should always be based on sharing responsibilities. if you believe it is the sole responsibility of a man to provide some financial support for ladies in relationships, What will you suggest to be the sole responsibility or responsibilities of ladies in such relationships?

Finally, I haven't said you are trying to score any lady, I was merely stating my observations based on the events on the thread so far.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Boland(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2018
greiboy:
ok man spend on your chick

@emboldened though is absolutely wrong

You are what you attract..Gold diggers are like leprechauns always searching for a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, they only go for people that portrays an image of affluence. They hardly go for any type men, not to mention self confessed broke men like me and my comrades. grin

Just like I have stated in an earlier comment, Any guy/lady trying to portray an image of affluence might always attract those looking for affluence and not all those looking for affluence are rich or wealthy.

Furthermore, I believe relationships should always be based on sharing responsibilities. if you believe it is the sole responsibility of a man to provide some financial support for ladies in relationships, What will you suggest to be the sole responsibility or responsibilities of ladies in such relationships?

Finally, I haven't said you are trying to score any lady, I was merely stating my observations based on the events on the thread so far.
In the original post I stated something about growing emmotionally, mentally and spiritually.
These are what should help briddle you and develop you to a state where you should be a ble to control your urges. When gold diggers come, you reject their advances, it's as simple as that.

8 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by 2buffagain(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2018
Boland:
Oh Man. grin.
We're getting somehwere.

2) Women aren't wired the way men are wired and as such it's quite easy for power, control, influence and attention to get to their head and mess them up.
You as a man should always be prepared to dodge these bullets by working hard to atleast provide for the basic needs of the family and if all goes south, Pray, work and believe, God is merciful.
There are good women, rare ones that would do all these good things and wouldn't complain but they are rare. Trust me.

I see that you're a mattured man, sir. It's refreshing discussing with you.

Likewise Sir.

"but they are rare"

Hence why I used the term "Filter".
Also, when you expand one's scope beyond just the women confined to geographical Nigeria, they are not as rare as you might think and they come in different skin tones too...intercontinental naija included.

As to the issues of "power, control, influence and attention", I agree that a man must certainly establish himself (I hate idle men), but at the same time I only really date women who are also well-of. Because it makes the relationship more fun and also because anything can happen in this world. Have you ever had a woman get on her knees and BEG you to let her be there for you before? That is a woman you have unlocked.

if you have emotionally unlocked "things" in her already then she is already hooked. You do so by being that guy who has led her down paths no one has taken her before. Bust her emotional cherry in different ways. Be the first guy to take her skydiving. The first guy to take her to the gun range where she shoots her first gun. The first guy she trusts to fifty-shades her body and mind (Most women secretly want this). You get my point.

I can bet you half of these high-class/well-to-do babes haven't been led down some real memorable paths yet because most Naija guys themselves are not that adventurous when it comes to these things.

Bro, it is easier than you think to hook a babe. At that point, as long as it is concerns you, all she is and has she will WANT to make available to you. And all you have to do is keep her high on love.

8 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 22, 2018
Boland:
In the original post I stated something about growing emmotionally, mentally and spiritually.
These are what should help briddle you and develop you to a state where you should be a ble to control your urges. When gold diggers come, you reject their advances, it's as simple as that.
lol bruv cheesy

You make it seem like gold diggers wear tags where something like "we are gold diggers" is clearly written on it.. grin

Just like human characters are not the same, the mode of operation of most gold diggers are not entirely the same.

Therefore, forget about spiritual or emotional development. Even old men with a lot experience get swindled of their hard earned wealth by these gold diggers. The only thing most gold diggers have in common is attraction to wealth and affluence.

Portray yourself as a person of affluence and get scammed.
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Boland(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2018
2buffagain:

Likewise Sir.

"but they are rare"

Hence why I used the term "Filter".
Also, when you expand one's scope beyond just the women confined to geographical Nigeria, they are not as rare as you might think and they come in different skin tones too...intercontinental naija included.

As to the issues of "power, control, influence and attention", I agree that a man must certainly establish himself (I hate idle men), but at the same time I only really date women who are also well-of. Because it makes the relationship more fun and also because anything can happen in this world. Have you ever had a woman get on her knees and BEG you to let her be there for you before? That is a woman you have unlocked.

if you have emotionally unlocked "things" in her already then she is already hooked. You do so by being that guy who has led her down paths no one has taken her before. Bust her emotional cherry in different ways. Be the first guy to take her skydiving. The first guy to take her to the gun range where she shoots her first gun. The first guy she trusts to fifty-shades her body and mind (Most women secretly want this). You get my point.

I can bet you half of these high-class/well-to-do babes haven't been led down some real memorable paths yet because most Naija guys themselves are not that adventurous when it comes to these things.

Bro, it is easier than you think to hook a babe. At that point, as long as it is concerns you, all she is and has she will WANT to make available to you. And all you have to do is keep her high on love.
Hmm. You have some good points, bro.

NicNice.e
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Funibk: 11:00pm On May 22, 2018
For ur cheap mtn data subscription and bulk sms contact us via 08136130102 on what's app, call or sms. Thanks
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by ideology(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2018
Olifiz:
So u mean a woman who is not your wife can hip all her responsibilities on her bf especially if there’s no guarantee yet that she will marry him?
op said don't expect apples on coconut tree.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by ideology(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2018
JERRY1925:
sad truth, I once walked up to a girl, we spoke for hours the first day...I knew she was a runs girl..but I decided to try my luck..the next day we met.. she came asking for 5 thousand..immediately my brain reminded me that this is not what I need...I smiled and walked away..we really have to know what we want..wen I talk to a girl for 30min ...it doesn't take m much time to understand her person.
seriously there are broke girls out there..decent ones..despite them not having they try hard to manage what they have..I have seen..

A guy who is after her body, will pay the 5k and hope to get access, well even if he gets the girl too won't stop asking for more bucks.

The truth is men are the ones spoiling females

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by HeyCorleone(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2018
Boland:
Hello Nairalanders,

I read a thread where a guy was complaining about ladies demanding too much from him and I understand his plight and also, I believe he is yet to face reality.

We all have the responsibility to grow and as such we don't just grow physically, we grow mentally, emotionally and spiritually (this applies to religious folks).

If you want a lady as your own, don't just rush to get anyone to satisfy your sexual urge, you have the responsibility of seaching, waiting and checking well before getting a lady that suits your taste and one that won't be a weight to your race in life.
You wouldn't expect apple to grow on a coconut tree just the same way you shouldn't expect maturity and independence from a teenage girl or some typical kind of girls.If what you want doesn't exist in their own world, you have no business with them.

It's high time y'all started to acknowledge that a Man that intends to manifest as a Man has the responsibilty of providing. If you're yet to possess the "Men's quality", kindly wait untill when you'll be, don't complain, focus on what matters, and if you see a lady that believes in your dream and if she's ready to go through the "rough times" with you, nice, but if not, don't complain.

I see slay queens everyday and I know in my mind that I have absolutely no business with them, all I can do is to preach Jesus to them if I see anyone that cares to listen.
And I see most of y'all complain about Feminism when in actual sense those qualities these feminists possess are what fits into the criterion of the type of lady you want.

The world is what it is, learn how to deal with it. Complaining only proves that you're not fit to deal with it, which may also mean that you don't intend to grow.

Let the Men be Men and Women be Women.

Chukwu. see what a full grown man typed.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Papertrail11(m): 11:04pm On May 22, 2018
baba ,he problem is not from the mens side but the lvl of entitlement from tbis females of nowadays is alarming
there is a chic who leaves behind my house we be talkn back and forth and the first ,thing she says when she saw me was what are you gonna buy for me buy something for me for me as a guy thats a red flag

Men dem never allow any woman push you to the wall of going to the extent of stealing or going overboard just to impress them they are highly insatiable

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by oladele00(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2018
I love nairaland cos it a place people come to voice us their frustration.

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by theapeman4: 11:09pm On May 22, 2018
Boland:
Hello Nairalanders,

I read a thread where a guy was complaining about ladies demanding too much from him and I understand his plight and also, I believe he is yet to face reality.

We all have the responsibility to grow and as such we don't just grow physically, we grow mentally, emotionally and spiritually (this applies to religious folks).

If you want a lady as your own, don't just rush to get anyone to satisfy your sexual urge, you have the responsibility of seaching, waiting and checking well before getting a lady that suits your taste and one that won't be a weight to your race in life.
You wouldn't expect apple to grow on a coconut tree just the same way you shouldn't expect maturity and independence from a teenage girl or some typical kind of girls.If what you want doesn't exist in their own world, you have no business with them.

It's high time y'all started to acknowledge that a Man that intends to manifest as a Man has the responsibilty of providing. If you're yet to possess the "Men's quality", kindly wait untill when you'll be, don't complain, focus on what matters, and if you see a lady that believes in your dream and if she's ready to go through the "rough times" with you, nice, but if not, don't complain.

I see slay queens everyday and I know in my mind that I have absolutely no business with them, all I can do is to preach Jesus to them if I see anyone that cares to listen.
And I see most of y'all complain about Feminism when in actual sense those qualities these feminists possess are what fits into the criterion of the type of lady you want.

The world is what it is, learn how to deal with it. Complaining only proves that you're not fit to deal with it, which may also mean that you don't intend to grow.

this one is talking jargons undecided

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by ssikiru: 11:10pm On May 22, 2018
Boland:
Hello Nairalanders,

women are meant to help their partner in achieving their aims and not otherwise

op, please get your fact well before making it public
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by ideology(m): 11:10pm On May 22, 2018
Boland:
A man should take the responsibility of providing for his woman, and of course not everything she asks for but her basic needs. If she's willing to stick to what you're offering, fine.

Most young men don't subscribe to the ideas of feminism and at the same time they want their women to be independent, be able to cater for their needs and sometimes support their men (financially). These are the qualities a true feminist possess and it will be unfair to condemn what they expect of their man (which is equality) but want the goodies they offer.

I don't subscribe to the idea of feminism and as such I don't believe that Men's responsibilities is to be shared.

Like I said earlier, let the Men be Men.

No man is responsible for any woman, except she has subjected herself to him through marriage.

Abeg don't support rubbish...

Before girls will be asking for guys money to buy bra, pants,

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by lasticlala247: 11:11pm On May 22, 2018
check out this 99% sure banker odd for today BET9JA games in the link below

https://t2m.io/At30AO

dont miss out on this sure winning tips
see my last winning ticket below

"SAY NO TO HAD I KNOWN"

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by AlphaMajestic: 11:24pm On May 22, 2018
highqueen:
ubuntu the uneducated village tout.grin

ur d problem here..Nd now DAT we r trying to figure out a solution... u jus appear from nowhere to insult sombdy wid DAT ur wide mouth Nd DAT ur lizard hand..comon will u zuzaway from hia...olokwe

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Daboomb: 11:25pm On May 22, 2018
Boland:
Hello Nairalanders,

What is your UNDERSTANDING and EXPERIENCE of this Feminism you are talking about?
kindly explain, with reference to your bolded statement above.

Thanks
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Typewriter(m): 11:29pm On May 22, 2018
It's funny how guys are expected to pay for everything a lady points at and pretend it's no issue, even in supermarkets you can ask for discounts and get it that is really fair

Let's look at this story I witnessed.
A guy saw a pics on social media and ask a girl out and a price is agreed. A room was booked but when the girl appeared she was older ugly looking now.
The guy lost interest and raised points that she said was as presented in the pics but now you looked much older and less pretty. But the girl instead he must settle her with 6k as she took UBER cab from ipaja to meet him at sangotedo(after Ajah) and guys at the hotel were asking the guy to pay to avoid trouble.

Now tell me this is business
If you order for an Item online and on delivery you find it undesirable and much different from the material online are you to pay for return delivery? He'll no, right.
Then why do we allow women Take undue advance of men?

A lady will punch you to bleed yet guys around will ask you to be a man and don't hit back, yet they will not come to your rescue with strong hand to hold the said lady away from you.
I think only fool's are made to stay down and take these thrash.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Couple Storm Inside Their Wedding Reception In Rolls Royce, Destroy Dance Floor / BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.