Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (50674 Views)

The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw / Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? / Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Gerrard59(m): 12:42am On May 23, 2018
Boland:

And I see most of y'all complain about Feminism when in actual sense those qualities these feminists possess are what fits into the criterion of the type of lady you want.

The world is what it is, learn how to deal with it. Complaining only proves that you're not fit to deal with it, which may also mean that you don't intend to grow.

Let the Men be Men and Women be Women.

Thank you!

It's the same reason I laugh when most say they prefer Caucasian women. grin With the way they behave on NL, they cannot cope with such women.

Additionally, women, evolutionary, gravitate towards men that have more money than they do. Hitherto, I was like the majority, but after reading lots of published papers on sexual relationships between both genders and articles. I've come to realise that is how women are. Nothing can change it, no matter the economic stratum they belong to.

Finally, at the bold: Yet again, it displays the hypocritical nature of the average NL male. They want independent ladies, but complain about feminism. As if independent ladies won't ask for money, forgetting they are not just women; but enlightened ones. grin

Talk about desiring pigs, but also wanting them to fly. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Deltayankeeboi: 12:44am On May 23, 2018
ubunja:
everyone is free to rant. its a free world. and i rant a lot. especially when people tell me not to rant. let guys who wanna rant rant.
leave the boy joor. na all these notice-me post on nairaland. no bother yourself ontop.

so i have no right to complain about the way my girlfriend demands from me because i want to be man.

According to him. Being a "man" in a relationship means accepting any lady the way she is, if she is greedy, do not complain. deal with it or move on. that is how to be a "man".

In reality that is how to be a pussy ass nigga!
Since when did it become right for girls to be greedy and wrong for guys to stand up to greedy girls.

Lol Relationship counsellors only for internet, una welldone sha.
For this nigeria wey we dey so, guyman dey reason like that.

6 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by AlphaMajestic: 12:44am On May 23, 2018
laudate:

Is this the reason why you date such women? To emotionally unlock "things" in her? shocked To bust her emotional cherry in different ways? Chai! It sounds like you are just taking the girl on a wild goose chase, and having fun at her expense. Believe me, when it all comes crashing down as it eventually does, such women might end up going ballistic on you, when they realise that the whole relationship was nothing more than a game to you. Or a trip to hype your women-chasing skills. undecided

A lot of women are far more intuitive than men. sad At the end of the day, no matter how rich or loaded such women are, they still want relationships based on truth, honesty, respect, understanding, accountability etc. All the 'first time' stuff, shooting range exercises, skydiving activities are just hype, when compared to the substance of what makes a relationship truly great, or what makes it last.

Such things will not mean much, when a woman realises that your words are largely meaningless, and a relationship with a man like you, is just a means to score a 'hit,' with her.

to me I think the point here is the importance of unlocking a girl emotionally....wat u do afterwards is whr these judgements can come....in a world whr feminism is gradually becoming a movement..Nd so many guys are too naive to handle or even understand this theory...dats y dis days u see so many news about relationships ending with so much brutality Nd even death..I fink there is need for dis knowledge Nd tactics..a man needs a way to control and keep woman loyal...it doesn't work with money most times..
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by laudate: 12:50am On May 23, 2018
AlphaMajestic:
to me I think the point here is the importance of unlocking a girl emotionally....wat u do afterwards is whr these judgements can come....in a world whr feminism is gradually becoming a movement..Nd so many guys are too naive to handle or even understand this theory...dats y dis days u see so many news about relationships ending with so much brutality Nd even death..I fink there is need for dis knowledge Nd tactics..a man needs a way to control and keep woman loyal...it doesn't work with money most times..

Unlocking a girl...emotionally? For just what, exactly? What happened to lavishing love & respect on her, and letting her love you in return? shocked

And why on earth should a man ever need a way to control and keep woman loyal? shocked Is the woman a piece of machinery, or a unit of equipment? Isn't she a human being? All that talk of emotionally unlocking a woman, sounds like manipulation of the highest order. sad Shouldn't a woman too look for ways to emotionally unlock a man?

The questions should be: As a man, what do you truly want in a woman? And to get that kind of woman you truly desire, what are you bringing to the table as a man and vice versa? Same goes for women too. As a woman what do you truly want in a man, and what are you bringing to the table of the man you desire?

5 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by AlphaMajestic: 12:58am On May 23, 2018
laudate:

Unlocking a girl...emotionally? For just what, exactly? What happened to lavishing love & respect on her, and letting her love you in return? shocked

And why on earth should a man ever need a way to control and keep woman loyal? shocked Is the woman a piece of machinery, or a unit of equipment? Isn't she a human being? All that talk of emotionally unlocking a woman, sounds like manipulation of the highest order. sad Shouldn't a woman too look for ways to emotionally unlock a man?

looool....well done madam...I didn't knw I was replying a woman...let alone a feminist..sowi ur half d man if not d man sef
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by laudate: 1:00am On May 23, 2018
AlphaMajestic:
looool....well done madam...I didn't knw I was replying a woman...let alone a feminist..sowi ur half d man if not d man sef

A woman? shocked What on earth gives you that idea? My gender was never mentioned, o! Or are you confusing me with someone else?

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Deltayankeeboi: 1:01am On May 23, 2018
theapeman4:
this one is talking jargons undecided

i dey tell you. after posting all these unwarranted nonsense. they start trying hard to sound sensible and intellectual. hear talks like "maturity this maturity that". Talks like "this post is for intellects not your type"

Trying so hard to sound sensible. Its funny how boys have time for all these bullshit on a faceless forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 1:11am On May 23, 2018
kimbraa:
Coming from a guy? Nigeria will be good some day. Allow the kids to keep whinning. grin

nah coming from a lady undecided... shey you're a feminist? why are you jubilating over the post? undecided

Kimbraa and shugavee always advocating for fake feminism only when it suits them...

A young lady of 27 calling people kids

men dor suffer for nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by AlphaMajestic: 1:12am On May 23, 2018
laudate:

And why on earth should a man ever need a way to control and keep woman loyal? shocked ?

all DAT love lavishing is part of d process of unlocking...Nd whn DAT is done successfully.. a woman can be any of these tins u mentioned here...u know..Bleep boy..blah blah...it's like an all in one package for wat ever type of man...it called loyalty...didnt u read d part about fifty shading her body Nd soul..u won't understand that too anyway..since ur an advocate of feminism...

guy my own is DAT am beginning to think of writting a book now Nd title it....HOW TO UNLOCK A GIRLS HEART FOR EVER....u know....

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Rozaytee: 1:13am On May 23, 2018
Boland:
Hello Nairalanders,

I read a thread where a guy was complaining about ladies demanding too much from him and I understand his plight and also, I believe he is yet to face reality.

We all have the responsibility to grow and as such we don't just grow physically, we grow mentally, emotionally and spiritually (this applies to religious folks).

If you want a lady as your own, don't just rush to get anyone to satisfy your sexual urge, you have the responsibility of seaching, waiting and checking well before getting a lady that suits your taste and one that won't be a weight to your race in life.
You wouldn't expect apple to grow on a coconut tree just the same way you shouldn't expect maturity and independence from a teenage girl or some typical kind of girls.If what you want doesn't exist in their own world, you have no business with them.

It's high time y'all started to acknowledge that a Man that intends to manifest as a Man has the responsibilty of providing. If you're yet to possess the "Men's quality", kindly wait untill when you'll be, don't complain, focus on what matters, and if you see a lady that believes in your dream and if she's ready to go through the "rough times" with you, nice, but if not, don't complain.

I see slay queens everyday and I know in my mind that I have absolutely no business with them, all I can do is to preach Jesus to them if I see anyone that cares to listen.
And I see most of y'all complain about Feminism when in actual sense those qualities these feminists possess are what fits into the criterion of the type of lady you want.

The world is what it is, learn how to deal with it. Complaining only proves that you're not fit to deal with it, which may also mean that you don't intend to grow.

lolzz.,.stories....some Nigerian men will never change some will just meet u and after 2weeks there start talking sex...lolz...majority are just looking for who to satisfy there sexual urges at a time...

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 1:18am On May 23, 2018
Hanseel1:

nah coming from a lady undecided... shey you're a feminist? why are you jubilating over the post? undecided

Kimbraa and shugavee always advocating for fake feminism only when it suits them...

A young lady of 27 calling people kids

men dor suffer for nairaland..
Do you consider yourself a man? Do I need to be above 27 to have the right to call your likes kids?

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by AlphaMajestic: 1:23am On May 23, 2018
kimbraa:
Do you consider yourself a man? Do I need to be above 27 to have the right to call your likes kids?

u again this prostitute...av u come bk again to disturb d peace of dis forum....it's like when they finish giving u head u will become too excited den start constituting nuisances anywhr possible.... nawa for u o..

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 1:23am On May 23, 2018
kimbraa:

Lol... Does this post even sound sensible to you?
I should consider myself a man only when I'm against feminism undecided...dumbest post I ever read on nairaland since 2014.

You're still a kid living with her parents so face the reality and stop laughing everywhere.

Nairaland has tried enough in giving these kids cover ups.

Please don't quote me.. I don't tolerate nonsense
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 1:23am On May 23, 2018
Boland:
Hello Nairalanders,

I read a thread where a guy was complaining about ladies demanding too much from him and I understand his plight and also, I believe he is yet to face reality.

We all have the responsibility to grow and as such we don't just grow physically, we grow mentally, emotionally and spiritually (this applies to religious folks).

If you want a lady as your own, don't just rush to get anyone to satisfy your sexual urge, you have the responsibility of seaching, waiting and checking well before getting a lady that suits your taste and one that won't be a weight to your race in life.
You wouldn't expect apple to grow on a coconut tree just the same way you shouldn't expect maturity and independence from a teenage girl or some typical kind of girls.If what you want doesn't exist in their own world, you have no business with them.

It's high time y'all started to acknowledge that a Man that intends to manifest as a Man has the responsibilty of providing. If you're yet to possess the "Men's quality", kindly wait untill when you'll be, don't complain, focus on what matters, and if you see a lady that believes in your dream and if she's ready to go through the "rough times" with you, nice, but if not, don't complain.

I see slay queens everyday and I know in my mind that I have absolutely no business with them, all I can do is to preach Jesus to them if I see anyone that cares to listen.

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Deltayankeeboi: 1:27am On May 23, 2018
kimbraa:
sis. at any age you are at all, just because someone does not agree with your opinion does not warrant calling them kids. the way girls here try to belittle the personality of guys by calling them "boys" "kids" especially when it comes to money and relationship threads is absurd. This is a faceless forum. You dont know me, i dont know you.

you girls should learn to keep it in check

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by MarieSucre(f): 1:28am On May 23, 2018
Olifiz:

We are still sayin the same thing bro. But as u have said I’ll stand on this fact that a man can take most responsibilities if only she’s willing to stick to what the man is offering. So we good.

You're premising your argument on her sticking to what you're offering. But Boland argument is that it is the other way, you do not find a girl and try to fit her into your budget and get angry when she doesn't. Just explaining his argument, correct me if I'm wrong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 1:29am On May 23, 2018
Hanseel1:

[s] Lol... Does this post even sound sensible to you?
I should consider myself a man only when I'm against feminism undecided...dumbest post I ever read on nairaland since 2014.

You're still a kid living with her parents so face the reality and stop laughing everywhere.

Nairaland has tried enough in giving these kids cover ups.

Please don't quote me.. I don't tolerate nonsense [/s]
I asked you a question, mr. Do you consider yourself a man? 'cause you said men don suffer for this forum.

I'm not going to go into feminism discourse with you 'cause 99.9% of your likes don't get the concept, and that's the only reason why you dread feminist but want women to be independent.

4 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 1:31am On May 23, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

u again this prostitute ...av u come bk again to disturb d peace of dis forum....it's like when they finish giving u head u will become too excited den start constituting nuisances anywhr possible.... nawa for u o..
@embolden, is that your mother's name?

7 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by paqman: 1:31am On May 23, 2018
it happens yesterday I was asking a girl out and she said are you ready to take care of me? I was like what will really happen if our relationship failed halfway what will happens after all the investment I have invest in her ? the question is are we meant to Carter for the responsibility of our girlfriend, mind you she is just a girlfriends not your wife

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 1:32am On May 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
sis. at any age you are at all, just because someone does not agree with your opinion does not warrant calling them kids. the way girls here try to belittle the personality of guys by calling them "boys" "kids" especially when it comes to money and relationship threads is absurd. This is a faceless forum. You dont know me, i dont know you.

Okay! grin

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by AlphaMajestic: 1:34am On May 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

u dnt even knw who ur replying....
dis is a gal DAT told d whole nairaland DAT she can't do anytin wid a guy DAT doesn't suck her Virginia...and DAT she doesn't use condom....
imagine....which kind yama yama talk be DAT...
u knw since it's a faceless forum...we cud be indulging wid demons widout knowing it..ha I tire for dis kimbraa

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 1:34am On May 23, 2018
kimbraa:
I asked you a question, mr. Do you consider yourself a man? 'cause you said men don suffer for this forum.

I'm not going to go into feminism discourse with you 'cause 99.9% of your likes don't get the concept, and that's the only reason why you dread feminist but want women to be independent.

Most females on romance section can confirm I'm a strict feminist.. so what's your point?
Such a funny kid.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by 2buffagain(m): 1:34am On May 23, 2018
laudate:

I saw you describing how you embark on a game to 'bust a woman's emotional cherry,' in order to get her hooked to you. undecided And I responded that what makes a relationship truly great are attributes with substance, such as respect, honesty, transparency, affection, accountability, etc, and not just some hype related to busting cherries. So why are you getting defensive? shocked

Again, where did you read that these things were lacking? And why does the term "busting cherry" raise up such a strong negative aspect within you?
You're still making illogical conclusions because you're stuck in your emotions about my post. Did the person that bust your cherry do so cruelly?
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 1:38am On May 23, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

u dnt even knw who ur replying....
dis is a gal DAT told d whole nairaland DAT she can't do anytin wid a guy DAT doesn't suck her Virginia...and DAT she doesn't use condom....
imagine....which kind yama yama talk be DAT...
u knw since it's a faceless forum...we cud be indulging wid demons widout knowing it..ha I tire for dis kim.braa
Obviously you're wishing you were the kind of guy I could roll with. That explains why you're pained and won't stop quoting me with crap. Yes, I love it when a guy goes down on me and I've never dated one who doesn't like it too, and who condom EPP if you know your spouse? grin

Just go and kill yourself!
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 1:39am On May 23, 2018
kimbraa:

I don't consider myself a man undecided

Weytin man no go see for nairaland... even my daughter's age mate is talking to me in a very disrespectful manner.

Kid when you get to 30 I believe you'll be able to differentiate between liberal and Marxist feminism because you cry for equality when shí seems bad but turn around when shí is in your favour.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 1:41am On May 23, 2018
Hanseel1:

I don't consider myself a man undecided

Weytin man no go see for nairaland... even my daughter's age mate is talking to me in a very disrespectful manner.

Kid when you get to 30 I believe you'll be able to differentiate between liberal and Marxist feminism because you cry for equality when shí seems bad but turn around when shí is in your favour.

So now I'm your daughter's age mate? Grandpa! I thought you said you don't tolerate nonsense so why do you keep quoting me? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 1:44am On May 23, 2018
kimbraa:
So now I'm your daughter's age mate? Grandpa! I thought you said you don't tolerate nonsense so why do you keep quoting me? cheesy

May amadioha shut that mouth for you.

Don't you respect elders in your tradition?

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 1:46am On May 23, 2018
Hanseel1:

May amadioha shut that mouth for you.

Don't you respect elders in your tradition?
Respect is earned, not demanded. Now kindly fùck off!

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by 2buffagain(m): 1:46am On May 23, 2018
@Hanseel1 Oga age is shown here by engaging her intellectually. Age need not be brought into a faceless forum.
Keep all that agbada runs for real life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photos Of Her Butt Transformation. See 2011 Vs 2017 Photos / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) / *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.